Author Topic: 15-Year-Old Girl Submits a Report About the Holohoax and Gets an "A"  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Ruthy

Proof that its impossible to brainwash everyone. But its still safer to avoid government schools altogether 

http://therebel.org/history/642232-15-year-old-girl-learns-the-truth-about-the-holohoax-submits-a-report-and-gets-an-a?hitcount=0

Offline Freedom Junkie

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Submits a Report About the Holohoax and Gets an "A"
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 03:38:21 am »
BOUT DAMN TIME!!!! My biggest beef with Alex is his total avoidance of this MAJOR HOAX that cost the US,Germany billions paid out to Israel. Yet he plods along with what is  absolute propaganda and outright lies like its true when he knows the truth. If he started telling the real story all HELL would break loose and I think that is the one topic that he is scared to explore. The damage being done by NOT being scared to tell what really happened like Ernst Zundel had the courage to do is hurting everything he talks about now. All I hear most of the time now is the same thing over and over and get so pissed that the holohoax and the real WW2 history is ignored. I know damn well he would never talk about Micheal King's fraud. Oh sorry Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Although he was never ordained a reverend,his doctorate plagiarized, was very active member of communist party and an all out vile man who like his punching bag whores. Our US history has mostly been made up and up to now nobody questioned it.  It is a sickening feeling when it clicks and you suddenly "Get It".  Who are we? We are slaves and never realize it.