Author Topic: The only real solution to our dependency upon Big Oil  (Read 1697 times)

Offline iskdude57

The only real solution to our dependency upon Big Oil
« on: April 28, 2012, 08:09:19 am »
Even if there is a vast sum of oil still left, it still doesn't get rid of a few problems.  The main one being that oil production is still a centralized commodity, meaning that it is a commodity that is controlled by a few people, that is whoever owns the oil rigs and oil wells.  The ONLY real solution, I believe, is an energy source that anyone can make and is accessible to anyone as well.  Why do you think the government has a quasi-green movement and at the same time tries to undermine the real green movement which is a true threat.
The point here is that we need to stop thinking of everything being so centralized and specialized.  For example the Ron Paul movement, I'm not knocking Ron Paul or the movement I believe it's a good thing.  But at face value the idea of voting for someone to get the presidency and for him to change everything is a false hope and reality; even if he did get to the presidency, it still wouldn't take care of the problem.

Of course the main purpose of his running is to mainly spread the message of liberty.  The way I see it there are only two solutions to the problem.  A society based on a system of networked, but self-sustainable community infrastructures maybe with the exception of larger cities where land is sparse and worth more; and/or a pro-active, caring, politically aware, educated and open minded public (yeah right!).  See my thread and read the book titled "Alcohol can be a gas" by David Blume for more information in this section of the forum.  The author David Blume explains how Alcohol is literally the perfect fuel, and, he explains how big corporations have no real economic advantage over the small time farmer in such an industry.

I personally can't imagine more than 15% max of the public to become truly politically aware and/or educated about these subjects AND becoming pro-active.  Of course we aren't even close to such numbers yet, otherwise there'd be more noise.  But of course these are just my opinions...

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:14:01 am »
Even if there is a vast sum of oil still left, it still doesn't get rid of a few problems.  The main one being that oil production is still a centralized commodity, meaning that it is a commodity that is controlled by a few people, that is whoever owns the oil rigs and oil wells.  The ONLY real solution, I believe, is an energy source that anyone can make and is accessible to anyone as well.  Why do you think the government has a quasi-green movement and at the same time tries to undermine the real green movement which is a true threat.
The point here is that we need to stop thinking of everything being so centralized and specialized. For example the Ron Paul movement, I'm not knocking Ron Paul or the movement I believe it's a good thing.  But at face value the idea of voting for someone to get the presidency and for him to change everything is a false hope and reality; even if he did get to the presidency, it still wouldn't take care of the problem.

Of course the main purpose of his running is to mainly spread the message of liberty.  The way I see it there are only two solutions to the problem.  A society based on a system of networked, but self-sustainable community infrastructures maybe with the exception of larger cities where land is sparse and worth more; and/or a pro-active, caring, politically aware, educated and open minded public (yeah right!).  See my thread and read the book titled "Alcohol can be a gas" by David Blume for more information in this section of the forum.  The author David Blume explains how Alcohol is literally the perfect fuel, and, he explains how big corporations have no real economic advantage over the small time farmer in such an industry.

I personally can't imagine more than 15% max of the public to become truly politically aware and/or educated about these subjects AND becoming pro-active.  Of course we aren't even close to such numbers yet, otherwise there'd be more noise.  But of course these are just my opinions...

So forget about Goldman Sachs, BP,  Haliburton,  Opec,  TransOcean, NOV,  Nalco Int.

Think not. The point is that every thing is "centralized".

From alternative energies to the devils black blood. You think alternative energy is not already owned by the major elites?
The whole carbon credit scheme is owned by the banks and oil companies. To bad JP morgan owns the life's work of Tesla. We cleaned the oil with a patrolium product. So Our "liberal" environmentally friendly president gave the ok to a company invested in by G.Sachs to use core exit. Also used in the Valdez spill. A chemical so f**ked they still won't release all the ingredients.

So explain again why we should not focus on centralized efforts?

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 07:21:15 am »
Also, alcohol is a great idea. Explain to me this however. Why are "centralized" oil companies doing every thing they can to kill blender pump technology? A technology perfected by Brazilians, and still misunderstood by many. Forget 10 percent alchohol in vehicles currently. Why don't we have 20, 30, 40, or 50 percent alcohol in our gas? Because centralized powers don't care to make money on the technology yet. To cheap and to practical. I understand you think people could do this on their own. Self sufficiency and all those ideologues. That 15 percent of the population you spoke of. So forget the central f**ks who put us here the in first place,  and we all just need to learn to make ethanol fuel in our basement. Even  though 85 percent of us are to stupid anyways. Your words not mine.

Offline iskdude57

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 07:01:04 pm »
So explain again why we should not focus on centralized efforts?

I guess I should have been more clear, we ought to multi-task.  Become truly self-sustainable and be pro-active in politics.  We should make co-ops why not?  Why not grow stuff in your backyard if you have a relatively large, decent yard with living, fertile, soil I believe will grow bountiful fruits.  In WWII they propagandized Victory Gardens as well as Hemp Growing...  We SHOULD have VICTORY GARDENS, not only for food but also for fuel.  Re-think the way society is structured because we have a very dependent, fragile infrastructure...  If the economy fails where would people get food and fuel?  Forget about money at that point, you gotta eat!  If you can't even survive a collapse of the dollar, then how are we gonna survive any invading military?  They got us by the balls, let's face it that's true.  Knockdown a few power lines in the and an economic collapse, all they would have to do is sit back and watch everyone kill each other.  I hate the suburbs, it's boring no life, no trees, no animals everything is pavement.  All the people act, think, and live the same way, well at least where I live.  Where does food come from?  Why it comes from the grocery store that's where (sarcasm)...  It's this leave it to beaver, brady bunch, stepford wives reality and mentality where most people can't think for themselves for diddley squat.  It's pathetic really...

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 05:58:53 am »
Again refer to the food safety and modernization act.