Author Topic: new dodge charger comercial  (Read 2812 times)

Offline smokedogg

new dodge charger comercial
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:18:35 pm »
Has anyone seen the new commercial for the dodge charger ? It shows events that take place over the next few years. A collapsed civilization that has fallen into a civil war with gangs of people riding around shooting at each other then the guys in the car help someone escape from what looks like a fema camp. It came on scifi July 4th. It seems kind of mad max if anyone saw it i would like some opinions

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
Re: new dodge charger comercial
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 12:25:33 am »

I don't get why they flashed all those future years up with a current model year driving around.  Well... one could suppose they're saying that this model year is so awesome that it will outlive the events to come.  Hmm, I wonder how they know that.  I mean, lasers and Mad Max and all that.

It is either foreshadowing or their marketing department plays too many video games.

Personally, I don't think a Dodge Charger would be the vehicle of choice in such a scenario, but should such events take place, I sure hope everyone else thinks so ;)

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline smokedogg

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 06:10:40 am »
Yeah i guess they are trying to say that the charger is that awesome as for me every i see a bunch of guys with ak's going to kick some ass in Afghanistan they always driving 80's model Toyota 4wd trucks i think that is what i would want

Offline OpenSight

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 05:03:22 pm »
WOLVERINES!!!!
Reality is real, existence exists.