Author Topic: Edward Snowden exposed the NSA, Matryoshka stops the NSA  (Read 2125 times)

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
Edward Snowden exposed the NSA, Matryoshka stops the NSA
« on: June 23, 2013, 01:22:09 pm »

Edward Snowden proclaimed to the world that the NSA is not only listening to you, but capturing as many details as possible.  We can complain or we can go on the offensive with technology and prevent monitoring not only of the content of our communications, but the metadata, all of the details.

Matryoshka Communications from ShofarPortfolio not only encrypts everything, but through an array of technologies totally hides who you communicate with, when you communicate, and where you communicate from.

The project is described at http://ShofarPortfolio.com/Matryoshka.

As of June 15, 2013 the project has been on hold due to lack of funding.  $25,000 to $50,000 is needed to complete the project.  $2,000 is needed to get the project off of hold.

Please review the technology.  Ask questions.  Share with friends.  Support the project.  Get involved for principle or profit.

The choice is to whine and complain, or do something about it.

ShofarPortfolio’s motto is “We don’t know your stuff”
Learn about Matryoshka Communications and keep your data and metadata private.

Offline chris jones

Re: Edward Snowden exposed the NSA, Matryoshka stops the NSA
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 02:31:06 pm »
 ShofarPortfolio  HI..
Matryoshka Communications from ShofarPortfolio not only encrypts.
  Just my take, every member of this site has been logged, low level they know us, so what.
I have a difficult moments getting to the point,but, just the fact you have mentioned this I'll be a buck to a dime the NSA or one of their sukling operations have allready gotten wise to this proposal. 
  If a guy truly needs complete anonymity I recommend carrier pigeons. Not to shoot down your version of stealth, but I for one wouldn't consider it. SORRY.

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 02:56:41 pm »
Chris,

I have to admit that yours in a remarkable response for someone on this site.  You seem to be saying “I give up”. As for me, and I’m assuming the bulk of the people here, this is a worthy fight.

The Matryoshka design has been published for some time.  The number of reviewers that have pointed out how the NSA or anyone else can break it is zero.  Does this imply it is unbreakable?  Of course not.  However, just like encryption itself, it sure makes the job harder and perhaps beyond reach even for the NSA.

So it seems like we take the attitude of where do we kiss their boots, or I have not begun to fight.  I choose the latter.

Respectfully,

John Kozlowski

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 03:32:10 pm »
Chris,

I have to admit that yours in a remarkable response for someone on this site.  You seem to be saying “I give up”. As for me, and I’m assuming the bulk of the people here, this is a worthy fight.

The Matryoshka design has been published for some time.  The number of reviewers that have pointed out how the NSA or anyone else can break it is zero.  Does this imply it is unbreakable?  Of course not.  However, just like encryption itself, it sure makes the job harder and perhaps beyond reach even for the NSA.

So it seems like we take the attitude of where do we kiss their boots, or I have not begun to fight.  I choose the latter.

Respectfully,

John Kozlowski

John,            I haven't given up for over the past 4 decades.
*( just my opinion) Why go to this exteme, I'm an old bag of bones, I was in WDC marching against the war while still in service, they know who I am and every other citizen who has been profiled by these maggots.
     A few years ago I met with a consular and my FILE was mentioned,, they know more about me than I do.
                  Kiss their boots, not likely, I'll take a 2 tap first. Your intent is honorable, OK, I'm not raging on you or your program, the deal for me personelly is I am very aware they have a file on me, I don't give a twit and they know that as well.
                 I can't speak about any other posters, I can say that the guy who put together this site A.J. makes no secret of his feelings and is OK with it. I can't see the benefit of hiding from their BS, and to me thats what it is, if in fact they begin the final push they will have a suprise.
                You see my friend I don't by any means underestimate these muckers, the fact you have exposed this program publicly it will be researched by their LIL contractors and battalions of trackers.
                The Globalist elites and their minions will continue their onslaught untill the people wake up and stand up, thats my reasoning for posting, if but one of my posts gets through to only one person, wakes em up, I'm pleased. Its more about alerting the sleepers than going undercover.
          With all due respect..CJ

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 04:03:15 pm »
Chris,

There is a difference between boldly speaking the truth and allowing corporations or governments to track and record your every move.

Just as it has been said that the pen is mightier that the sword; the computer trumps the pen.  The computer is a weapon and just because the government has bigger guns, we don’t give up on ours.

This is not to hide so the government doesn’t know that we stand opposed to them.  It is to remove from them the ability to know us so well that they can use that information as a weapon against us.
Just as it is foolish to turn in your guns to the state, so it is foolish to hand them every bit of detail about your life.

I have described the Utah Data Center as the American Auschwitz (http://kozlowski.org/Blog-2013-06-18).  I don’t intend to go voluntarily.  I don’t intend to stand by ideally while it happens to others.  Just as we should honor those who hid the Jews against Nazi Germany, we should hide our neighbors from Nazi America.

Respectfully,

John Kozlowski

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 05:16:24 pm »
John.

I especialy liked this line you posted: quote- I don’t intend to go voluntarily.( Neither do I , nor many others ) I don’t intend to stand by ideally while it happens to others. 
Just as we should honor those who hid the Jews against Nazi Germany, we should hide our neighbors from Nazi America.

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 06:28:56 pm »
Chris,

Thanks.

I just uploaded a new video explaining cryptograms in Matryoshka Communications.  It is available at http://youtu.be/7MDlcyZ5G-E.  It can also be downloaded from http://ShofarPortfolio.com.  Please take a look.