Author Topic: IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 Illegal Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address  (Read 3337 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-46378040-refunds-23994-unauthorized-aliens-1-atlanta-address

And they will hassle one of us for $500 if we don't pay them.

WE ARE DOOMED.

THE IRS IS A CRUEL JOKE.

[/color][/size]
(CNSNews.com) - The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.

The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Check out the next paragraph of this story.....It makes my blood boil.

Other locations on the IG’s Top Ten list for singular addresses that were theoretically used simultaneously by thousands of unauthorized alien workers, included an address in Oxnard, Calif, where the IRS sent 2,507 refunds worth $10,395,874; an address in Raleigh, North Carolina, where the IRS sent 2,408 refunds worth $7,284,212; an address in Phoenix, Ariz., where the IRS sent 2,047 refunds worth $5,558,608; an address in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., where the IRS sent 1,972 refunds worth $2,256,302; an address in San Jose, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,942 refunds worth $5,091,027; and an address in Arvin, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,846 refunds worth $3,298,877.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Anybody mad yet?

Are all the people at the IRS blind?  We know they are STUPID.

Offline madasheck

They were too busy targeting Tea Partiers to notice such a huge amount of money going to single addresses.  But they sure did hound me for that $1300 a few years ago. I guess they were more competent back then, Tea Party seemed insignificant in '08? (riiiight).

Edit: to add insult to injury, the original amount was only about $600, but I was unemployed for a couple of years and interest was added while I struggled to barely get by. While I was calling to make arrangements, the reps were threatening and arrogant.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline larsonstdoc

They were too busy targeting Tea Partiers to notice such a huge amount of money going to single addresses.  But they sure did hound me for that $1300 a few years ago. I guess they were more competent back then, Tea Party seemed insignificant in '08? (riiiight).

Yes, they will send you letter after letter----hounding you for $1300.

I wouldn't surprised if at least one of those addresses was set up by IRS agents AND THEY CASHED THE CHECKS.

I am assuming that some of these addresses are run by drug dealers/cartels.

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
Oh, they know what they're doing. The sad thing is we do not. We all really need to grow a pair and stop signing those 5th amendment violating W-4 forms which tells the IRS that it's ok to take our money. 
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline starvosan

I wouldn't (be) surprised if at least one of those addresses was set up by IRS agents AND THEY CASHED THE CHECKS.
Yes, or perhaps this could be a backdoor way of funding more 'black projects' for the CIA and other alphabet agencies.  Like the Savings and Loan Scandal was back in the late '80s.

Offline chris jones

Yes, or perhaps this could be a backdoor way of funding more 'black projects' for the CIA and other alphabet agencies.  Like the Savings and Loan Scandal was back in the late '80s.
             The IRS is controlled, infiltrated, numbers like this are not on the desks of the peon employees. Sending over 20,000 checks to the same address calls  attention. Will this be investigated,          3 bags full.  If some slob asked questions he was most likely told , this is on a classfied level, you don't need to know.  So what does LIL Johny do, he ceertainly doesn't want to loose his job, home, or werse does he.
  Insiders are afraid, intimidated & or sold out. 

Offline jerryweaver

When the Bank of England wanted to destroy the the Colonial Script that was a source of prosperity they put large amounts of counterfeit Colonial Script in the delivery boxes of some of the Colonists.

I read this a while back and I am looking for that story. I think that is what is going on.

Offline larsonstdoc

Alex reported on this story today.

He said the same scheme happened in Austin,TX several years ago-- $80 plus million given to 10 illegals.

The illegals got very little and the government mafias got the rest ---laundered through banks.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-7319518-refunds-one-bank-account-used-2706-aliens

MORE FRAUD

IRS Sent $7,319,518 in Refunds to One Bank Account Used by 2,706 Aliens

(CNSNews.com) - The Internal Revenue Service sent $7,319,518 in tax refunds in 2011 to what theoretically were 2,706 aliens who were not authorized to work inside the United States and who all used the same bank account, according to an audit report by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

Since 1996, the IRS has issued what it calls Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) to two classes of persons: 1) non-resident aliens who have a tax liability in the United States, and 2) aliens living in the United States who are “not authorized to work in the United States.”

The 2,706 tax refunds worth a combined $7,319,518 that the IRS sent to a single bank account in 2011 were all paid on tax returns that used Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers.