Author Topic: ABC defends show against outcry by pediatricians  (Read 8067 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
ABC defends show against outcry by pediatricians
« on: January 30, 2008, 10:10:23 am »
Awesome!! I think I'll watch this show! ;D
Hopefully it will wake people up to the vaccine/autism connection.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080130/hl_nm/abc_pediatricians_dc;_ylt=ApGboDxiDnOYAMcg9YVjdDzVJRIF
By Steve Gorman Tue Jan 29, 7:26 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The ABC network said on Monday it will go ahead with plans to air an episode of its new legal drama "Eli Stone" despite objections from pediatricians who say the show may discourage parents from having their children immunized.

The debut episode features the show's title character and hero, a trial lawyer for big corporations who decides to fight for the little guy, convincing a jury that a mercury-based preservative in a vaccine caused a child's autism.

On the show, a jury awards the boy's mother $5.2 million in damages after it is revealed the CEO of the vaccine maker kept his own daughter from getting the company's vaccine because of autism concerns.

The "Eli Stone" plot ventures into a highly charged debate between the U.S. medical establishment and some parents and advocates for autistic children over the safety of vaccines for youngsters.

Critics of childhood immunization have argued that thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative formerly used in vaccines, is a primary cause of autism in young children.

Major health authorities, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), cite numerous studies that rule out any scientific link between autism and vaccines.

The American Academy of Pediatrics, reacting to a synopsis of the "Eli Stone" episode in a recent New York Times article, issued a statement criticizing the show as "leaving audiences with the destructive idea that vaccines do cause autism."

The academy also made public a letter to ABC, a unit of the Walt Disney Co., calling on the network to cancel the show's premiere episode, which is scheduled to air Thursday.

"Many people trust the health information presented on fictional television shows, which influence their decisions about heath care," academy president Dr. Renee Jenkins wrote in a letter to Disney-ABC Television Group President Anne Sweeny.

ABC said it plans to broadcast the episode without changes, but would run a disclaimer at the opening of the show stating the story is fictional. A message at the end will refer viewers to a CDC Web site for information about autism.

The show's two creators, Greg Berate and Marc Guggenheim, disputed the notion that their show would frighten parents away from vaccines.

"We actually share the concern of the American Academy of Pediatrics. We believe that children should be vaccinated," Berate told Reuters. But he also said, "We hope that people do watch the episode and draw their own conclusions."

Jenkins, in her letter to ABC, said the pediatricians group is "alarmed that this program could lead to a tragic decline in the immunization rate."

"In the United Kingdom, erroneous reports linking the measles vaccine to autism prompted a decline in vaccination and the worst outbreak of measles in two decades, including the deaths of several children," Jenkins wrote.

ABC News Video
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=6157297&ch=4226715&src=news
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline epinlasvegas

Re: ABC defends show against outcry by pediatricians
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 10:21:38 am »
If people believe the vaccines that stopped polio,smallpox,whooping cough and others are so bad why dont you just grab them when you take your kid to get thier shots and have them tested?.This would put an end to this debate once and for all.When i go to doctors they lay the injections out right next to the baby.Just grab them and walk out you have paid for them right?they are yours, just take them out and get them tested at your local university.If people would do this in each state that would be a true test if it's right or wrong.As for me with the flood of illegals carrying everything from TB to Leprosy(NOT KIDDING) i think getting my child innoculated is the lesser of two evils.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 10:39:28 am »
As for me with the flood of illegals carrying everything from TB to Leprosy(NOT KIDDING) i think getting my child innoculated is the lesser of two evils.

What are the chances your child will even get these diseases? Deliberately poisoning your child is no guarantee either. You will also be allowing your child's IQ to be lowered (dumbed down) even if he/she doesn't get autism.

As for vaccines, you don't need to take them to be tested. As Alex has said several times, all you need to do is ask to see the packaging/insert and read the ingredients. If it says thimerosal, then it contains mercury.

I also read somewhere that because of mercury, formaldahyde and other ingredients in vaccines that they actually reduce a persons immunity rather than boosting immunity. I'll see if I can find that info or maybe someone knows what I'm talking about and post it here.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline epinlasvegas

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:46 am »
I have checked the packages for the following-diptheria tetanus pertussis,polio HIB.no thimerusal.The only thing that still has it in it are flu shots.If i thought anything wrong was being done to my child i would kill everyone and everything related to the problem.Check the internet for a child having to receive a tracheotomy due to whooping cough.I am not going to discuss this further i have done my research and hope others will look into the science as well.I think it is insane that people are more worried about vaccines than proper nutrition and exercise.A healthy lifestyle trumps most problems or cuts down considerably on health problems.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 11:38:39 am »
There's more to the dangers of vaccines than just mercury. Even with vaccines that do not have mercury you are still getting foreign material into your bloodstream, vaccines bypass the bodies natural defenses that way. Obviously you have not done very much research.

Here's a good source for research
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/vaccines.htm

Oh, and I found something about vaccines disable the immune system.
http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?ID=539

Vaccine ingredients (not all have mercury, but most if not all are poisonous cocktails) http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

Another list of ingredients AND the side effects
http://www.vaccination.inoz.com/ingredie.html

Offline Susan Graham

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 11:42:23 am »

If i thought anything wrong was being done to my child i would kill everyone and everything related to the problem.

So I guess they've been warned...

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 11:55:12 am »
OK, so what are these "scientific studies" you are referring to?

Have you even checked the ingredients in my last reply?

mercury (thimerosal, It is not safe at ANY level) = poison

formaldehyde (It is not safe at ANY level) = poison

aluminum = poison

aspartame = poison

monosodium glutamate (MSG) = poison

Antifreeze (polio vaccine) = poison

2-Phenoxyethanol = poison

Phenol = poison

Methanol = poison

Borax (sodium tetraborate decahydrate) = poison (pesticide)

Glutaraldehyde = Poisonous if ingested (would be worse if injected). Causes birth defects in experimental animals.

Ammonium Sulfate = poison

Neomycin Sulfate = Interferes with Vitamin B6 absorption. An error in the uptake of B6 can cause a rare form of epilepsy and mental retardation.

Tri(n)butylphosphate = poison

Latex = This is in the hepatitis B vaccine which is given routinely to health workers. Have you heard about the problem of the high occurrence of latex allergy among nurses? How do you think they became sensitised  to latex? Allergic reactions can be life-threatening. Hepatitis B vaccine is now routinely given to newborn babies in many countries, including Australia and the US.

Bacteria and the toxins they produce = The human blood is supposed to be, and traditionally was, sterile - no bacteria (or other organisms) present in it. That is not the case any more. Naturally this has a weakening effect on the immune system, apart from sometimes leading to severe bacterial infections.

The list goes on and on. Yep, you are very informed. Keep a smile on your face as the doctor injects your kid with this crap!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 12:32:42 pm »
If people believe the vaccines that stopped polio,smallpox,whooping cough and others are so bad why dont you just grab them when you take your kid to get thier shots and have them tested?.This would put an end to this debate once and for all.When i go to doctors they lay the injections out right next to the baby.Just grab them and walk out you have paid for them right?they are yours, just take them out and get them tested at your local university.If people would do this in each state that would be a true test if it's right or wrong.As for me with the flood of illegals carrying everything from TB to Leprosy(NOT KIDDING) i think getting my child innoculated is the lesser of two evils.

you obviously have not done any research or you would know that Polio, whooping cough and the rest were not stopped by vaccines but were on the downturn anyway.  Just like the global warming hoax: Find a pattern then commit fraud by selling the snake oil solution (even though the solution presents itself naturally).

Here are a few topics you may find interesting:

HPV Vax exposed
Girls aged NINE are offered cancer vax
HPV info by state
FDA knew HPV not cause of cervical cancer
Kids Forced Into MD Court For Vax
Innoculations Work!
NJ to require flu shots for preschoolers
Vaccines really really good!
Autism Rises in California
UK: "The super-vaccine that beats ALL types of flu."
Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations     Caught Up
Merck admits injecting cancer
Merck recalls 1.2 million doses of Infant Hib vax
anti smoking vaccination
New "bird flu" hoax to scare the public and to sell poisons!
New flu vaccine may not need needles
Where are the autistic Amish?
'Safe Ebola' created for research
MERCURY, AUTISM AND THE GLOBAL VACCINE AGENDA
big pharma flu profit motive?
$10m found for cervical cancer jabs
Are New Vaccines Laced with Birth-Control Drugs?
GlaxoSmithKline testing bird flu virus on humans
New Vaccine Requirements for Arizona Middle School Students
Interesting stats on vaccines, drugs, etc. (link)
Anti-Vaccination/You Tube - Too dangerous?
Clinton Would Boost Autism Funding
Emergency Preparedness and Response Division Free Flu Vaccinations in Colorado
Fox News - Vaccinate or else
Great progress in Slovenia regarding vaccination
AIDS vaccine may increase infection risk
Shot may be inadvertently boosting superbugs
Australian Sweet discovery on flu vaccines
Cervical Cancer Vaccines Won't Fight Existing HPV Infection
Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 12:58:12 pm »
you obviously have not done any research or you would know that Polio, whooping cough and the rest were not stopped by vaccines but were on the downturn anyway.  Just like the global warming hoax: Find a pattern then commit fraud by selling the snake oil solution (even though the solution presents itself naturally).

Here are a few topics you may find interesting:

HPV Vax exposed
Girls aged NINE are offered cancer vax
HPV info by state
FDA knew HPV not cause of cervical cancer
Kids Forced Into MD Court For Vax
Innoculations Work!
NJ to require flu shots for preschoolers
Vaccines really really good!
Autism Rises in California
UK: "The super-vaccine that beats ALL types of flu."
Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations     Caught Up
Merck admits injecting cancer
Merck recalls 1.2 million doses of Infant Hib vax
anti smoking vaccination
New "bird flu" hoax to scare the public and to sell poisons!
New flu vaccine may not need needles
Where are the autistic Amish?
'Safe Ebola' created for research
MERCURY, AUTISM AND THE GLOBAL VACCINE AGENDA
big pharma flu profit motive?
$10m found for cervical cancer jabs
Are New Vaccines Laced with Birth-Control Drugs?
GlaxoSmithKline testing bird flu virus on humans
New Vaccine Requirements for Arizona Middle School Students
Interesting stats on vaccines, drugs, etc. (link)
Anti-Vaccination/You Tube - Too dangerous?
Clinton Would Boost Autism Funding
Emergency Preparedness and Response Division Free Flu Vaccinations in Colorado
Fox News - Vaccinate or else
Great progress in Slovenia regarding vaccination
AIDS vaccine may increase infection risk
Shot may be inadvertently boosting superbugs
Australian Sweet discovery on flu vaccines
Cervical Cancer Vaccines Won't Fight Existing HPV Infection
Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines

Well I can't say he didn't do any research, but it's his sources that are questionable. We've done our part providing him references as to the dangers of vaccines. But I'm curious why he doesn't reference his research? Perhaps he's afraid we will debunk it as propaganda that is meant to pacify people of their concerns about vaccines.

If there is nothing to worry about in the vaccines then doctors wouldn't be making such a big deal about an episode of a TV show. Unless it's because they feel people are so dumbed down that they can't tell the difference between reality and a fictional drama

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:12 pm »
Well I can't say he didn't do any research, but it's his sources that are questionable. We've done our part providing him references as to the dangers of vaccines. But I'm curious why he doesn't reference his research? Perhaps he's afraid we will debunk it as propaganda that is meant to pacify people of their concerns about vaccines.

good point, I stand corrected.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 01:19:09 pm »
More disgusting vaccine ingredients from Dr. Mercola! >:(

Pus from sores of diseased animals

Horse Serum

Calf Serum

Fecal Matter (poop)

Urine

Macerated Cancer Cells

Sweepings from diseased children

http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/ingredients.htm

Can anyone honestly say they want to get themselves or their children injected with this stuff?

Offline Ford

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 01:20:36 pm »
While I appreciate the autism/mercury link being presented in the mainstream media, the plot for the show is complete fantasy.
IN the real world, it is almost impossible to sue a vaccine manufactuer. During Reagan's second term the Vaccine Court was created, mostly due to the influence of former Eli Lily board member and vice president George Bush. If a parent wins in vaccine court, they can take a taxpayer funded 250,000 payout, or sue in a regular civil court. There is a three year window of oppurtunity from the time of the vaccine, and filing in vaccine court. After this time has passed the parents are shit out of luck. Autism diagnosis almost always occurs after this three year window has passed.

Just a few years later, the amount of recomended vaccines jumped from 5 to 24. I am of the opinion that Bush wanted all along to increase the vaccine schedule, but wanted to put the liabilty protection in place first. Due to the increase in childhood vaccinations the manufactuers made billions while incurring no risk. Now, one out of every 166 children born will develop Autism. To this day, the CDC says they have no idea what causes Autism.

What bothers me about a program like this is that people will think the parents of children with autism are just out for money when the truth is, most of us can't sue. Whether or not you believe there is a link is irrelevant, the fact is parents of children with autism deserve to have are cases heard in court, and that right has been taken away from us.The politicians and manufactuers who poisoned millions of children for profit deserve to be in prison and yet they are walking around free.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 01:20:47 pm »
Horse Serum

Calf Serum

do you mean semen?

Offline Susan Graham

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 01:22:45 pm »

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 01:25:19 pm »
do you mean semen?

Well, he has serum in the article, so he must mean that. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was also semen.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 01:25:58 pm »
Watch End Game, watch Lorenzo's Oil, research Maurice Strong, read up on Auto-Genocide, and look at the people that head the AMA and you may understand more about the "final solution" to population control.

More here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=157.0

Offline epinlasvegas

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 01:31:43 pm »
This is my last shot-
1-my original post was for people to grab the syringes when you go for shots and get them tested at local university.
2-I have researched 7 different long term studies but i do not know how you put them on this thing?they are from National academy of sciences,the institute of medicine and i am not going to put them all as i dont know how to make them so you can click them like you did(sorry i am not up to snuff yet on computers)
3-I did not mention HPV or any vaccines except the minimum required for children
4-I was looking for a discussion not a fight as i am a new parent and this is new to me.
5- to suggest i am sowing disinformation to help hurt children is NUTS,
6-I am out training and trying to convert the various law enforcement and PSD friends i train with tonight.It is working and i am too busy to continue this.I suggest everyone moves on and gets one new person to watch Endgame today.I wll look further into your links.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 01:35:29 pm »
This is my last shot-
1-my original post was for people to grab the syringes when you go for shots and get them tested at local university.
2-I have researched 7 different long term studies but i do not know how you put them on this thing?they are from National academy of sciences,the institute of medicine and i am not going to put them all as i dont know how to make them so you can click them like you did(sorry i am not up to snuff yet on computers)
3-I did not mention HPV or any vaccines except the minimum required for children
4-I was looking for a discussion not a fight as i am a new parent and this is new to me.
5- to suggest i am sowing disinformation to help hurt children is NUTS,
6-I am out training and trying to convert the various law enforcement and PSD friends i train with tonight.It is working and i am too busy to continue this.I suggest everyone moves on and gets one new person to watch Endgame today.I wll look further into your links.

to post a link, just type in the address of the website.  I cannot imagine it is that difficult. but nevertheless, please look into the links.  there is a plethora of info that has been supressed for decades.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 01:40:24 pm »
Quotes from doctors about vaccines: http://www.knowvaccines.com/doctorsspeak.htm

•     “No batch of vaccine can be proven safe before It is given to children.”
~ Leonard Scheele, 1955, Surgeon General of the United States
•    “Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with complex vaccines began to be introduced?I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person.”
~ Dr. W.B. Clarke, MD, (1909)
•    “... that slow viruses found in all live vaccines, and particularly in the measles vaccine, hide in human tissues for years. They may emerge later in the form of encephalitis, multiple sclerosis, and as potential seeds for the development and growth of cancer.”
~ Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, M.D. - pediatrician and author of "How To Raise A Healthy Child In Spite of Your Doctor"
•    “... beyond doubt, a highly significant, non-random clustering of an excess of undiagnosed Sudden Infant Deaths (SIDS) following vaccination.”
~ Dr. Gordon T. Stewart, M.D.
•    “Today, where far more children suffer from allergies and other chronic immune system disorder than from life-threatening infectious disease. It is neither reasonable nor prudent to persist in presuming that the benefits of any vaccination outweighs its risk.”
~ Dr. Philip F. Incao, M.D.

“Vaccination - A business based on fear.” ~Dr. G. Buchwald

•    “An extensive study of medical literature reveals that there is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases. To the contrary, there is great wealth of evidence (direct and indirect) that they cause serious side effects.”
~ Dr. Vera Scheibner, Ph.D. - author of "Vaccination: The Medical Assault on the Immune System"
•    “In 1970, when the Australian Government increased its vaccination program, there were as high as 50% deaths from the vaccine.”
~ Dr. Archie Kalokerinos, M.D. - author of "Every Second Child"
•    “The incidents of polio...increased 400 percent, after the process of injection with serums, vaccines and penicillin in the 1950s.”
~ Dr. William F. Koch, M.D., Ph.D. - author of "The Survival of Neoplastic and Viral Diseases"
•    “The death rate of measles is more than 20 times higher than before the vaccine was in widespread use.”
~ Neil Miller - author of "Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective"
•    “Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) or crib death may in fact be vaccine deaths. When, in 1975, the Japanese government raised the minimum vaccination age from two months (as it is in America) to two years, crib death and infantile seizures virtually disappeared.”
~ Dr. Harris Coulter, Ph.D. - author of "Vaccination, Social Violence and Criminality: The Medical Assault on the American Brain"

Read more: http://www.knowvaccines.com/doctorsspeakmore.htm

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 01:12:06 am »
This is a very good compilation of some of what you'll find in these so-called body protectors.  Intake at your own risk.

http://www.rense.com/general32/thru.htm

List Of Toxic Materials
(Including BSE?) In Vaccines
Toxic Materials Put Into The Body With Vaccines

From Patricia Doyle, PhD
[email protected]
12-14-2

Hello Jeff - Many vaccines containing live virus, such as the smallpox vaccine, use bovine sera or other animal sera.

Patty

Note - READ the vaccine ingredients list below carefully. Do you want these items injected into
your and your children's bodies? Among these many toxic and/or contaminated ingredients is the now infamous Thimerosal (MERCURY). Also, casein and gelatin are bovine products. And how about those 'washed sheep red blood cells' in DPT...sheep have had 'mad sheep' disease (scrapie) for many decades. Do you feel lucky? - Jeff

Polio - DPT contains:

DPT - Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed
SmithKline Beecham Pharmeceuticals 800-366-8900 x5231

Produced using aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate,
washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, thimerosal
medium: porcine (PIG) pancreatic hydrolsate of casein.

Here is a more thorough list. Note the anthrax vaccine and its contents, including bovine material. Now wonder the vets got Gulf War Syndrome.

Acel-Immune
DTaP
Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids Acellular Pertussis Vaccine adsorbed
Lederle Laboratories 800-934-5556

Produced using formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, polysorbate 80, gelatin.

Act HIB
Heamophilus Influenzae Type B (HIB) Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate
Connaught Laboratories 800-822-2463

Produced using ammonium sulfate, formalin, sucrose, thimerosal
Medium: semi-synthetic.

Attenuvax
Measles Virus Vaccine Live
Merck & Co, Inc. 800-672-6372

Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin
Medium: chick embryo.

DPT
Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed
SmithKline Beecham Pharmeceuticals 800-366-8900 x5231

Produced using aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate,
washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, thimerosal.
Medium: porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolsate of casein.

Hepatitis B
SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals 800-633-8900 x5231

Produced using aluminum hydroxide, thimerosal.
Medium: yeast (possibly 5% residual).

IPOL
Inactivated Polio Vaccine
Connought Laboratories 1-800-822-2463

Produced using 3 types of polio virus, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol
(antifreeze), neomycin, streptomycin, polymixin B.
Medium: VERO cells, a continuous line of Monkey kidney cells.

MMR
Measles Mumps Rubella Live Viruse Vaccine
Merck & Co., Inc. 800-934-5556

Produced using sorbitol, neomycin, hydrolized gelatin.
Mediums: M&M - chick embryo.
Rubella - Human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

Orimune
Poliovirus Vaccine Live Oral Trivalent
Lederle Laboratories 800-934-5556

Produced using 3 types of attenuated polioviruses, streptomycin,
neomycin, calf serum, sorbitol.
Meduim: monkey kidney cell culture

Varivax
Varicella Virus Vaccine Live (chicken pox Vaccine)
Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372

Produced using sucrose, phosphate, glutamate, proceessed gelatin
medium: Human Diploid Cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

Vaccines Grown In Aborted Fetal Cell Cultures

Chickenpox, VARIVAX: Merck
Hepatitis A, VAQTA: Merck
Polio (oral), Poliovac, Canada: Connaught
Polio, IMOVAX: Connaught
Rabies, Imovax: Pasteur Merieux
Rubella, MERUVAX: Merck

Vaccines With Live Virus

Chickenpox, VARIVAX: Merck
Measles, ATTENUVAX: Merck
Measles and Mumps, M-M-Vax: Merck
Measles, Mumps and Rubella, M-M-RII: Merck
Measles and Rubella, M-R-VaxII: Merck
Mumps, MUMPSVAX: Merck
Rubella, MERUVAX: Merck
Rubella and Mumps: BIAVAX

Vaccines - Genetically-Engineered

Hepatitis B: Merck
Hepatitis B: SmithKline Beecham
Lyme, LYMERIX: SmithKline Beecham
RSV, Synapis: MedIMMUNE (vaccine or preventive treatment?)

Vaccines With Animal And Cattle Parts

Chickenpox, VARIVAX -- fetal bovine serum: Merck
Diphtheria, Tetanus, accelular Pertusssis, Acel-Immune -- beef heart infusion: Lederle
Infanrix -- bovine extract: SmithKline Beecham
Flu, FLUSHIELD -- chick embryos: Wyeth: Fluzone -- chicken embryos: Connaught
Measles, ATTENUVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck
Measles, Mumps and Rubella, M-M-RII -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck
Mumps, MuMPSVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck
Polio, IPOL -- calf serum, monkey kidney cells: Pasteur Merieux
Polio (oral), ORIMUNE -- kidney cells, calf serum: Lederle
Rubella, MERUVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck
Rubella and Mumps, BIAVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck

Vaccines Using Cattle Material - (blood, fetal calf serum, meat broth--from
countries U.S. government states have a RISK OF MAD COW DISEASES.)

Anthrax: *BioPort DPT
Certiva, Anthrax: *BioPort DPT
Certiva, , diptheria, pertussis, tetanus: North American/Baxter International
DPT: Infanrix, diptheria, pertussis, tetanus: GlaxoSmithKline Beecham
Hep A: *Havrix, hepatitis A: GlaxoSmithKline Beecham
Hib *ActHIB, haemophilus influenza Type B: Aventis Pasteur
Hib: *OmniHIB: haemophilus influenza Type B: GlaxoSmithKline Beecham
Pneumonia, *PNU-IMUNE 23: Lederle/American Home Products
Polio IPOL: Aventis Pasteur

* Cattle parts are NOT LISTED in vaccine package insert

Illiniois Vaccine Awareness Coalition (IVAC)
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 02:12:26 am »
"If people believe the vaccines that stopped polio,smallpox,whooping cough"

They didn't stop squat. Your poor kid. About to get Brain damage by their parents idiocy. There is no excuse to be un-educated about this subject especially as you visit this site.