Author Topic: Police: 1 dead, 2 injured in attack in Woolwich London "terror"  (Read 22212 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Police: 1 dead, 2 injured in attack in London
5/22/13
http://news.yahoo.com/police-1-dead-2-injured-attack-london-165248437.html

LONDON (AP) — One person has died and at least two people were wounded in a violent attack near a military training barracks in London, British officials said Wednesday, as Prime Minister David Cameron called an emergency meeting in response.

While details were scant, Cameron called the killing "truly shocking" and said he had asked Home Secretary Theresa May to call an urgent meeting of the government's emergency committee.

Police would not comment immediately on whether the incident appeared to be terror-related.

Scotland Yard said officers responded to reports of the assault Wednesday afternoon in the London neighborhood of Woolwich, just a few blocks from a military training barracks. London Ambulance service said one man was found dead at the scene and two other men were taken to the hospital, with one in serious condition.

Britain's Ministry of Defense said it was urgently investigating reports that a serving soldier was involved in the incident.

Live television images of the scene showed a trail of blood staining a pavement, cordoned off streets and crime scene investigators marking the scene.

David Dixon, head teacher of a nearby primary school, said police told him there was a serious incident. He said he saw body lying in the road outside.

He told the BBC that he then made sure children were inside and put the school into lockdown mode. He said he then heard shots fired.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission, which is called in when officers are involved in shootings, confirmed that it is investigating the incident, which took place near the Royal Artillery Barracks.

The barracks — which house a number of the King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery and independent companies of the Grenadier and Coldstream Guards — were the site of shooting events during the 2012 London Olympics.

Offline Momster

• A Republic---IF You Can Keep It! (Ben Franklin)
Latest reports from the BBC web page suggest one of the attackers cried out "Allahu Akbar" as they hacked the victim to death. I believe that bit of news will run afoul of the politically-correct news media, and might be possibly quashed. ::)

Offline RollyPolly

1911: In footage broadcast by ITV, the alleged attacker says: "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."

He adds: "I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same.

"You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."

1908: The BBC's Nick Robinson tweets: "To those offended by my describing the attacker as of "Muslim appearance" - I was directly quoting a Whitehall source quoting the police."

1754: James an eye-witness on the scene told LBC: "These two guys were crazy, they just were not there, they were just animals. They dragged the poor guy - he was obviously dead, there was no way a human could take what they did to him. They dragged him from the pavement and dumped his body in the middle of the road and left his body there."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630304

Offline RollyPolly

Photo of one of the attackers.

Article

Offline Libertarian Perspective

This is false flag. Watch the guy's hands in the original video as he touches his jacket. No smear marks nothing, almost as if the bloody hands are painted on. Reason: start a race war white vs muslim.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22633269
Watch the video, as he speaks and moves his hand to his jacket tell me. Is that how blood behaves? He touches his coat and not even a smidgeon appears to remain on it.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline larsonstdoc

This is false flag. Watch the guy's hands in the original video as he touches his jacket. No smear marks nothing, almost as if the bloody hands are painted on. Reason: start a race war white vs muslim.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22633269
Watch the video, as he speaks and moves his hand to his jacket tell me. Is that how blood behaves? He touches his coat and not even a smidgeon appears to remain on it.

Wow.  I think they have already taken the video down.  Do you have another link?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

My video still works. I will try to find a youtube link.

Offline larsonstdoc

I try the link and it says----

Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gEqRHVWsxmI
Also the police seem to be eager to clear the area as well. Mind you I have also heard reports of blood filled pavements etc. I can see the victim in the video. I have seen gruesome murders that I wish to unsee. The amount of blood was like a slaughterhouse. I am failing to see the amount of blood here, from a guy who apparently got hacked to death with machetes.

Offline eddy64

there was a big trail of blood on the pavement nearby,  the attacker in the picture has a coat covered in blood, hard to see since the coat is so dark.  I think the blood having dried somewhat would be sticky on his skin.

Offline larsonstdoc

Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gEqRHVWsxmI
Also the police seem to be eager to clear the area as well. Mind you I have also heard reports of blood filled pavements etc. I can see the victim in the video. I have seen gruesome murders that I wish to unsee. The amount of blood was like a slaughterhouse. I am failing to see the amount of blood here, from a guy who apparently got hacked to death with machetes.

Thank you.

there was a big trail of blood on the pavement nearby,  the attacker in the picture has a coat covered in blood, hard to see since the coat is so dark.  I think the blood having dried somewhat would be sticky on his skin.

I fail to see the blood, maybe I will have to have a relook at the video.
Nope I cannot see any blood. Only a trail to the left of the attacker giving an interview. However based on where the victim is this cannot be blood since it is on the opposite site of the road. I iterate my statement. Could somebody point out any blood on:
a) the victim
b) around the victim
c) any blood form the attacker's hands smeared on the coat.

I understand that the man is wearing a dark coat, all I can see is creases in his coat and pockets but nowhere can I see dark patches that might indicate blood. The only blood I can see is on the guy's hands and on the machete which seems to miraculously NOT wipe off on the coat when the man touches himself as he speaks to the camera. I am not suggesting there is absolutely no real blood but form this video I am failing to see any liquid substance behaving like blood.

Offline larsonstdoc

Because the black man is so black, I believe that his hands could not be that red (especially on the backs of the hands).  But who knows if there is paint on his hands.

Offline Lisbeth

Offline chris jones

Theres two sides the story.
  MSM, a Islamic black man BRUTALLY hacks to death a Brit soldier, an act of terror,he casually  remains one scene and is shot along with the (supposed)accomplice.TERROR, FEAR,TERROR,FEAR...OMG,          HORROR.
 Second side, M16 had a show, the guy on the ground is a soldier, (whats his name and background), the killer with 2 knives in one hand, his hands covered with red (blood ?), no other sign of stains on his clothing, he then strolls over to the filmer and explains his reasoning, he then walks back to speak with some folks gathered around. There has been no interveiw of the folks who tried to stop this, or did they just get involved to have a chat with the brutall killer. /Nor has the man who took the video come forward.The constables took 20 minutes to get on scene. They then  cleared the scene of eye witnesses and cordoned off the area.
 So far in short- none of the ground zero witnesses have been produced. One gal was interviewed and said she didn't know what the muck happened in fact thought it was a car accident. The constables took 20 minutes to get on scene..
 This will create ill will,fear, domestic divisions, and give the regime more funding, weapons, POWER, CONTROLL.
                  It isn't popular to question these episodes, it goes against the MSM mainstream  flow.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

very detailed report from London, much more at the link

'We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you': What man holding bloody cleaver said after 'hacking soldier in Help For Heroes T-shirt to death just yards from Woolwich barracks'
Man tells camera: 'I apologise that women had to witness this today'

Soldier attacked with meat cleavers and knives in Woolwich, SE London

Eyewitness says: 'They were hacking at him, chopping him, cutting him'

Two suspects waited until police arrived before trying to attack them

Prime Minister David Cameron described the killing as 'truly shocking'

Cobra meeting hears there are strong indications it was terrorist incident

Suspects used 'a number of weapons' in attack, Metropolitan Police say

Muslim Council: Act will no doubt heighten tensions on British streets

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
I don't understand why the two perps have not been identified. The murdered soldier was first hit by a car, then the two musclemen hacked him to death... , The police took 30 minutes to arrive. Very strange , also have a report that the soldier was beheaded.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-attack-cleaver-knife-jihadist

A man suspected of staging a terrorist attack that left a British soldier dead near a military barracks in London, was caught on camera clutching a meat cleaver and knife in hands apparently covered in the blood of his victim, as he justified the violence as part of a jihadist-inspired fight against the west.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Machete attack on soldier on a UK street, he was beheaded by 2 black men. ::)
Police are calling it a Islamic terrorist attack.
An emergency meeting of MP's named COBRA is being chaired.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline RollyPolly

http://www.lbc.co.uk/

After listening to that hand wringing nancy-pants garbage for about an hour, I've never been prouder to be an American. Thank god for broadcasters like Alex Jones.

The UK is long gone and beyond help.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://news.sky.com/story/1094514/woolwich-riot-police-contain-edl-supporters

video at the link.....

Woolwich: Riot Police Contain EDL Supporters

English Defence League supporters have thrown missiles at police in Woolwich after a machete attack that left one man dead.

A group of between 75 and 100 men gathered at The Queen's Arms pub on Burrage Grove, where they sang nationalistic songs.

Sky News correspondent Alistair Bunkall, who is at the scene, said: "As soon as the EDL got into the town centre ... it became not only a lot harder for the police to try and contain anything, but also the aggression (increased) quite considerably.

"A few missiles have been thrown, glass bottles and the like. The police are trying to surround them and they've been charging them as well with batons."

It came after two men were arrested following separate attacks on mosques hours after the suspected terrorist incident in Woolwich.

A 43-year-old man is in custody on suspicion of attempted arson after reportedly walking into a mosque with a knife in Braintree, Essex.

Local MP Brooks Newmark said on this Twitter account: "Local mosque in Braintree attacked by man with knives and incendiary device. Man arrested. No one injured.

"Just met with leaders of local mosque in Braintree which was attacked this evening. Thanked local police for their swift response."

Essex Police confirmed a 43-year-old from Braintree had been arrested on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and attempted arson after the incident in Silks Way at 7.15pm.

Meanwhile police in Kent were called to reports of criminal damage at a mosque in Canterbury Street, Gillingham, at 8.40pm.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-attack-lone-wolf-jihadist
Woolwich attack: lone wolf and jihadist theories will occupy security forces
Nick Hopkins and Sandra Laville   
The Guardian, Wednesday 22 May 2013
The decision last night to convene COBRA, the Cabinet Office committee that deals with security emergencies, came after the home secretary took soundings from the new head of MI5, Andrew Parker, and the Scotland Yard commissioner, Bernard Hogan-Howe.

The Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre (JTAC), which includes members from MI5, MI6, GCHQ, the police and Ministry of Defence, will convene to decide what conclusions can be drawn from what has happened, even at this early stage.

Crucially, JTAC will recommend whether to alter the national threat assessment level, which now stands at "substantial".

If there is any suggestion that this attack might be the start of a wave, the threat level will be increased to either severe or the highest level, critical.MI5 and Scotland Yard have warned repeatedly in recent years about self-starters – people who have been radicalised in the UK, affected, perhaps, by the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, or by Arab spring events, or by emerging al-Qaida networks in Africa.

Hundreds of Britons are known to have gone to Syria over the last two years to support the rebellion against Bashar al-Assad. The Syrian conflict is now the "jihadist destination of choice", according to Whitehall officials. Britons are also known to have been involved with the al-Nusra front, which is heavily infused with al-Qaida elements from Iraq and has been designated a terrorist group by the US.

Some of those people going abroad from the UK were already known to MI5 and MI6; some have now returned home. Many others will have come and gone without investigators knowing.

The same thing has happened in Somalia, where a smaller number of Britons have been in recent years, to support the al-Qaida affiliate al-Shabaab.

"What they do when they come back here is more worrying to us than what they do when they are out there," is how one official put it.

Offline larsonstdoc

FLASHBACK---Woolwich has had riots before in 2011.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrHKpjHNpZg

So far the only blood from all the videos and images I have been able to view are the blood on the terrorist's hands and meat cleaver and a spot of blood on the pavement to the left of the car that crashed into the road sign. It is possible that that blood indicates the guys mauled and hacked their victim there. What I find curious is the fact that according to news sources the victim was dragged into the street. Video evidence indicates this, showing what appears to be a corpse or motionless person in the middle of the street, however if that person was bleeding profusely, you would see a blood trail from the pavement to the street and this is missing.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
So far the only blood from all the videos and images I have been able to view are the blood on the terrorist's hands and meat cleaver and a spot of blood on the pavement to the left of the car that crashed into the road sign. It is possible that that blood indicates the guys mauled and hacked their victim there. What I find curious is the fact that according to news sources the victim was dragged into the street. Video evidence indicates this, showing what appears to be a corpse or motionless person in the middle of the street, however if that person was bleeding profusely, you would see a blood trail from the pavement to the street and this is missing.

It's a crappy phone camera, every indication is that the soldier was beheaded, he was a person , OK? There are lots of witnesses there that see a man is dead. The victim was in the street from being hit by a car. OK? So there maybe another perp who was the driver.

it is strange that no names (victim or perps) have been made public. That's England I guess.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.prisonplanet.com/london-terror-attack-blamed-on-anti-government-sentiment.html

video at the link....

London “Terror Attack” Blamed on Anti-Government Sentiment

Media hyperventilates over murder of British soldier

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com

May 22, 2013
The murder of a serving British soldier in London is being treated as a major “terror attack,” with Prime Minister David Cameron set to attend an emergency Cobra meeting as the UK media hyperventilates over an incident that will be used to demonize anti-government rhetoric while serving as a poster child for more military intervention in the middle east.

“A dramatic video tonight emerged of a man with bloodied hands, carrying knives and ranting ‘We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you’, after a serving soldier was hacked to death by two men just 200 yards from an Army barracks,” reports the Daily Mail.
After running over and attempting to behead and disembowel the soldier with a machete, the two men responsible for the attack paraded up and down the street making political statements, “as if they wanted to be on TV or something,” before they were shot by police.
“We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” stated the man on camera, adding, “I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you.”
The suspect was a black man who appeared to have a London accent and was not a foreigner. The other suspect was also a black man.
“Basically two men carried out an axe attack on a young army cadet walking along the street, by the looks of things the police responded and then shot them in front of the public,” said one eyewitness.
The reaction to what at the moment remains a tragic murder has been completely over the top, with Prime Minister David Cameron canceling a trip to France to fly back and attend a Cobra emergency response meeting, while even the Queen is being kept informed of developments.
The political statements made by the suspect before he was shot will provide the state and the media all the cannon fodder it needs to link anti-government rhetoric with violent terrorism.
It remains to be seen how this will be exploited by the state, but immediate thoughts will turn to a re-introduction of the defeated “stop and search” powers under the pretext of preventing terrorism, as well as further driving a wedge between Muslims and the rest of the British population, greasing the skids for future military intervention in the middle east.
Indeed, the suspect was also heard to say that the motive for the murder was “because David Cameron, (the) British government sent troops in Arabic country”.
It’s ironic that the men responsible for the brutal murder supposedly chanted “Allahu Akbar” after trying to behead the soldier given that this is the refrain used by rebels in Syria, whom the UK government is desperately trying to arm, whenever they carry out similar atrocities – including numerous beheadings. Instead of condemning the attack in Woolwich, David Cameron should be sending weapons and aid to the killers if his government is consistent in its policies.
The two suspects are wounded and in critical condition.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Timeline:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-two-shot-in-police-incident-live-coverage

Twitter user Boya Dee posted a series of tweets purporting to make up an eyewitness account of the incident. We have contacted him for comment but cannot verify the tweets at present. Nevertheless they seem to be backed up by other accounts

Boya Dee  @BOYADEE 
Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!! 7:26 AM - 22 May 2013

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/23/woolwich-attack-anti-muslim-reprisals

Scores of supporters of the English Defence League threw bottles at police and chanted anti-Muslim slogans in Woolwich hours after the murder of one man and the shooting of his two suspected assailants.

About 100 men, including some wearing balaclavas printed with "EDL", engaged in running battles with police for less than an hour.

A police commander said officers cited section 60 of the Public Order Act, which allowed them to stop and search individuals within a specific area without evidence of a crime being committed.

EDL leader Tommy Robinson said: "They're chopping our soldiers' heads off. This is Islam. That's what we've seen today. They've cut off one of our army's heads off on the streets of London.

"Our next generation are being taught through schools that Islam is a religion of peace. It's not. It never has been. What you saw today is Islam. Everyone's had enough. There has to be a reaction, for the government to listen, for the police to listen, to understand how angry this British public are.".

The men congregated near Woolwich Arsenal station with flags bearing the cross of St George after plans for a protest were circulated on social media. Hundreds of police including riot police were stationed around Woolwich.

Offline chris jones

Hi T.
     I watched the video while in another country, the victim was being attended to by a woman,she was bending down next to him and her left hand was placed on his shoulder.. he was on his left side his back to the camera  and moving there was no sound but it appeared he was attempting to speak with the gal, he was moving his head was attached.
   Now it's being said the head was cut off??
One thing is for sure, they didn't want these guys alive or so we have been told. I saw no film captured of a shooting, has anyone got that.
  Why didn't the police repond, afterall it was an assault, don't they respond to attacks.
These guys were walking around talking to the people in the area after the attack & while being filmed, ya know. WTM?
  It is a 50/50 toss of a coin, who knows the real deal?   If it's sketchy my bells ring.
The elites will luv this no mattter what, divisions, controll, fear, terror..It's right up their alley,,, on schedual.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Hi T.
     I watched the video while in another country, the victim was being attended to by a woman,she was bending down next to him and her left hand was placed on his shoulder.. he was on his left side his back to the camera  and moving there was no sound but it appeared he was attempting to speak with the gal, he was moving his head was attached.
   Now it's being said the head was cut off??

I believe the perps went back to him and beheaded him, so this was AFTER that video ended (or we have not seen the whole video).  It was a weird seen - did you catch the woman with the cart that passes by with no reaction at all. Just another day in the neighborhood!!

Offline RollyPolly

Photo of one of the attackers.

Article

Check out his right hand.

Ooops?

Offline RollyPolly

Did the Military stand by while this attack happened for 20-30 mins right outside the barracks?

Cameras are everywhere in London so why did the police response take so long?

A caller on lbc radio said the police station is a stone's throw away from the crime scene. Is this true?

Why yes it is:
http://content.met.police.uk/PoliceStation/woolwich
Seems long 20 minutes to get there when I could walk that distance in maybe 5 minutes.

Offline chris jones

I believe the perps went back to him and beheaded him, so this was AFTER that video ended (or we have not seen the whole video).  It was a weird seen - did you catch the woman with the cart that passes by with no reaction at all. Just another day in the neighborhood!!
Hi t. The se people who interfered, or at least were on site, have they been interveiwed or is this under wraps. They were not harmed, they sought to assist the victim, they were ground zero the entire time, where are they? Who are they.
  These mmurderers knew they had plenty  of time before a  polise repsonse or am I halluciniating.
I would be very easy to beleive, these guys were to finatics who did this, simply .Muslin nutbags on the loose.
   Beleive me I do not underestimate the finatics of any cult or religion, race etc, but this episode  is sureal.

Offline RollyPolly

Why yes it is:
http://content.met.police.uk/PoliceStation/woolwich
Seems long 20 minutes to get there when I could walk that distance in maybe 5 minutes.

This is unreal!
You have a staffed police station less than a mile away, the attack happened right outside of a huge military base, there are cameras everywhere in London and yet it took the police 20-30 mins to respond and the military never responded even though one of their men were being attacked.

Here's British military police patrolling Trafalgar Square

...but they can't go after two guys screaming allah akbar while stabbing, hacking and beheading one of their own soldiers right outside of their base?

Offline RollyPolly

I looked at the street view and there are two cameras right above the site

You can see one right above the green traffic light

What I am interested in. There is a massive tower block next to the site with a lot of apartments, surely from one of those apartments must have got video of exactly what happened, this includes the brutal killing and the shooting of the suspects by police.

Yes I have also looked at street view, 2 cameras, one on a high pole like one you would see a street light on past the intersection that can surely turn 360 degrees and one directly facing the crime scene above the traffic light. If police later say they cannot recover footage from the incident we know this to be 100% bullshit and a coverup for a false flag.

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH

This is unreal!
You have a staffed police station less than a mile away, the attack happened right outside of a huge military base, there are cameras everywhere in London and yet it took the police 20-30 mins to respond and the military never responded even though one of their men were being attacked.

I read one of the attackers was quoted saying, "Denounce your Government they don't care about you."

I can't vouch for accuracy.
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Thank God the UK's strict gun control laws prevented this horrible incident.   ::)
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10074638/Woolwich-attack-David-Cameron-vows-UK-will-never-buckle-in-face-of-terror.html

Woolwich attack: David Cameron vows UK will 'never buckle in face of terror'
Speaking in Paris alongside Francois Hollande, the French president, David Cameron says Britain has faced terror attacks such as the one in Woolwich before and adds: "We will never buckle in the face of it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10074094/Woolwich-attack-aerials-of-crime-scene-show-crashed-car-and-blood.html

London Ambulance Service confirmed a man was found dead at the scene, while two other men were taken to hospital, one of them in a serious condition.

The Ministry of Defence said it was urgently looking at the reports that the incident involved a soldier but had no further comment.

The incident occurred some 200 yards from the Royal Artillery Barracks, adjacent to Woolwich Common, the historical home of the Royal Artillery.

The barracks, also known as the Woolwich station, now houses a number of the King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery and independent companies of the Grenadier and Coldstream Guards.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Thank God the UK's strict gun control laws prevented this horrible incident.   ::)

That's what I was thinking - For 30 minutes these ____ had the street to themselves, No citizen took them to task, amazing.
The sheeple.

This is amazing - these two guys have just savagely murdered someone...:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-first-person-account
London attack: interview with Ingrid Loyau-Kennett
"I was just on my way home after a trip to France. I was visiting my children in Plumstead and I had taken a 53 bus to get to Parliament Square where I was going to meet my children and walk to Victoria coach station before getting the coach to Helston in Cornwall.

"I was sitting on the lower deck and the bus stopped. I could clearly see a body in the road and a crashed car. I trained as a first aider when I was a Brownie leader, so I asked someone to watch my bag and then got off to see if I could help.

"I went over to the body where there was a lady sitting there and she said he was dead. She had comforted him by putting something under his back and a jacket over his head. I took his pulse and there was none. I couldn't see the man's face but I could see no evidence that suggested someone had tried to cut off his head. I could see nothing on him to suggest that he was a soldier.

"Then a black guy with a black hat and a revolver in one hand and a cleaver in the other came over. He was very excited and he told me not to get close to the body. I didn't really feel anything. I was not scared because he was not drunk, he was not on drugs. He was normal. I could speak to him and he wanted to speak and that's what we did.

"I spoke to him for more than five minutes. I asked him why he had done what he had done. He said he had killed the man because he [the victim] was a British soldier who killed Muslim women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was furious about the British army being over there.

"There was blood on the pavement by the car where the man on the ground had been hit by it. At first there was no blood by the body but as I talked to the man it began to flow which worried me because blood needs a beating heart to flow. But I didn't want to annoy the man by going back to the body.

I asked him what he was going to do next because the police were going to arrive soon. He said it was a war and if the police were coming, he was going to kill them. I asked him if that was a reasonable thing to do but it was clear that he really wanted to do that. He talked about war but he did not talk about dying and then he left to speak to someone else.

"I went to speak to the other man who was quieter and more shy. I asked him if he wanted to give me what he was holding in his hand, which was a knife but I didn't want to say that. He didn't agree and I asked him: 'Do you want to carry on?' He said: 'No, no, no.' I didn't want to upset him and then the other man came back to me. I asked him what he wanted to do next.

"At that point, there were so many people around that I didn't want him to get scared or agitated. I kept talking to him to keep him occupied.

"Then I saw my bus was moving and I knew that the police would arrive very soon. I asked him if there was anything else I could do for him because my bus was about to leave and he said no.

"I got on the bus and, after 10 seconds, someone came on and told everyone to get down. I saw a police car pulling up and a police man and policewoman getting out. The two black men ran towards the car and the officers shot them in the legs, I think.

"When the shooting started, I was not scared. There was so many women screaming and crying on the bus, it took me a minute to calm them down. I didn't have a moment to think of myself.

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH
Authorities call for calm following London murder

British authorities are calling for calm on the streets of London following the audacious and gruesome murder of a man in what's being described in some quarters as a terrorist attack. The two men believed to be responsible remain in separate hospitals after being shot by police at the scene of the crime in the suburb of Woolwich.

Professor Michael Clarke is director of the security and defence think-tank, the Royal United Services Institute.

MICHAEL CLARKE: No question about it that these people were acting in an al-Qaeda related way. They behead people, that's what al-Qaeda does, that is what Sunni Muslims do, Shiite Muslims don't do that and al-CIAda is a Sunni organisation.

They use the rhetoric that has been imported more or less directly from Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al-CIAda, and other al-CIAda spokespeople over the years and the intent to kill a soldier has been expressed many times.

There are at least five people in prison at the moment who are there partly because they were trying to kill British service personnel. So this has all the hallmarks of an al-CIAda related incident.

Everything about them makes them look like people who were inspired by the al-Qaeda message.

BARBARA MILLER: Professor Michael Clarke says the two men may have been acting independently.

MICHAEL CLARKE: The body language and their lack of thinking about what they were doing and the way they were acting gives me the impression that they might well have been clean skins as they say in the security service and acting on their own motivation. I'd be a bit surprised if they were connected to some larger network.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-23/authorities-call-for-calm-following-london-murder/4708860
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.