Author Topic: History Channel says ytmnd joke site "Jews Did WTC" as real 9/11 truth site  (Read 3913 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
History Channel tries to pass off ytmnd joke site "Jews Did WTC" as real 9/11 truth site!
Chris | InformationLiberation
http://www.informationliberation.com/index.php?id=23471
If you watched the History Channel '9/11 Conspiracies' show last night, you may have noticed how right off the bat they went for the old guilt by association method of associating truthers with the practically nonexistent "Jews did it" crowd. What you may have missed is that in the end of the segment they do a slow zoom into a website in an "evil type way", with the implication it was a truther website, which says "JEWS DID WTC" and flashes Stars of David, the twin towers, and other 9/11 related pictures. What they didn't mention was that this site is a ytmnd parody site! You can see the site right here: http://jewswtc.ytmnd.com/. The history channel is so desperate to slander 9/11 truth that they actually attempted to link the movement to a ridiculous ytmnd parody site! Talk about desperation!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Gator

You know a lot of people were warned about WTC, way before they were attacked by the Pentagon.  That orchestrated mess was planned way before it happened on that fateful day, and it has more of the earmarks of Nazi's then Jews truthfully.  I've got Jewish friends that don't like Bush. 

The truth is, a predator loves to kill and that's what our military does; it loves to kill; that's their job.  Imagine having a job that does nothing but wear uniforms and drill practices ? It must be a bitch, wishing to kill something, even if it's a dog ?  Then, what's more alarming is you have some leaders that want to cut and down-size the useless military, to make room for newer programs ?  Do you think a 4 Star General wants to hear that ?  All the Bombs and Guns just sitting around, rusting and falling apart ? 

I notice China, which supports us heavily, hasn't had any orchestrated terrorist attacks from their military, I wonder why ?  I mean, they have a 2.5 million man  Military, with Navy, Air Force and all ?  Hum, mm, they live right next door to Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan; they even have Muslims living in their country too ?  Do ya think because China has severe penalties in their Justice, that no crime of that great a magnitude can ever happen in their country ?

If we keep our shit up, some one's gonna blow us (U.S.) off the Map !       

Offline Stan

Wow...

I've only listened to the first hour of Tuesday's show but Alex wasn't kidding. These guys suck on a whole new level of suckitude.

Offline Gator

Yeah, when I saw that tragedy, I notice the race card being thrown in immediately, I had to question that.  The news was reporting bombs going off, and visual thermite dripping from the 80th floor, I knew it was more organized then some race of people anyway.  It smelt like the military in every aspect of the word:  "Covert."  Then, a film-shot of the International Space Station, looking down on New York City blew my mind !  How the hell did they manage to freelance through orbit and be directly over top of New York City, at the same time ?   It's a miracle !  This was better and faster then the Zapruder Film !  What a trip !

Then, everything fell together.....I didn't realize the towers were Steel on the outside, I thought it was a wall covering of concrete, until I researched the construction.....I wanted to throw up !