Author Topic: Baby burned to death on bonfire.. cult leader decided she was the antichrist  (Read 4453 times)

Offline Mr Grinch

Baby burned to death on bonfire in Chile after cult leader decided she was the antichrist

* Three-day-old infant placed on board with her mouth taped and thrown into the flames
    * The mother, 26, had allegedly approved of the sacrifice of her child
    * Police have arrested four members sect which comprised of 12 'professional' people

A three-day-old baby was thrown on a bonfire and burned to death in an horrific ritual because a cult leader had decided she was the antichrist and that the end of the world was near.

Police in Chile have arrested four people accused of taking part in the ritual in which the baby was placed on a board with her mouth taped before being thrown into the flames.

Police in Chile have arrested four people accused of taking part in the ritual in which the baby was placed on a board with her mouth taped before being thrown into the flames.

The baby was taken to a hill in the town of Colliguay near the Chilean port of Valparaiso on Nov. 21 where the ritual took place.

The baby's mother, 25-year-old Natalia Guerra, had allegedly approved the sacrifice.......

Wanted: Chilean authorities said the 12-member sect was formed in 2005 and was led by Ramon Gustavo Castillo Gaete, 36, who remains at large

....cont....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314866/Baby-burned-death-bonfire-Chile-cult-leader-decided-antichrist.html
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline chris jones

Seeking power, fanaticism, psychotic, insane bag of dug.
Please remember the number of infants that have sacrificed by our regimists, elites, royalty, I effect the situation may appear brutal, evil, even. Compare this nutcase to those in power who order mass murder daily under the guise of democracy, freedom protection.
 IT wouldn't suprise me if the elites barbecue human fetus for their gatherings and rituals.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Holy CRAP!!!!!!

JTCoyoté

"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been
as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous, and cruel, as any
king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power. The
majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped
over the rights of the minority."
~John Adams

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
... and if you think this guy's bad, BA BA BABY, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. 

You can't even imagine what your global masters are deep up to their eyeballs in.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
... and if you think this guy's bad, BA BA BABY, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.  

You can't even imagine what your global masters are deep up to their eyeballs in.

Oh, I know what the elite are into... seen it's aftermath first hand in a case or two...

The thing that is shocking about this is the trickle down effect into the common people with the propencity of copy-cats... It is a total twisting of the Christian principles... into it's opposite, the fiery sacrifices to the real anti-Christs of Baal and Molech.

JTCoyoté

"Consenting to slavery is a sacrilegious
breach of trust, as offensive in the sight
of God as it is derogatory from our own
honor or interest of happiness."
~John Adams

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Oh, I know what the elite are into... seen it's aftermath first hand in a case or two...

The thing that is shocking about this is the trickle down effect into the common people with its propensity for copy-cats... It is a total twisting of the Christian principles... into it's opposite, the fiery sacrifices to the real anti-Christs of Baal and Molech.

JTCoyoté

"Consenting to slavery is a sacrilegious
breach of trust, as offensive in the sight
of God as it is derogatory from our own
honor or interest of happiness."
~John Adams

EvadingGrid

Just goes to show that AJ is right..

Offline chris jones

Sacrifices have been made throughout history. Sure this guy is a freak,obviously mucken insane.
Had this child been a victim of grid bombing you wouldn't be seeing it front page.

SHOCKING, OMG a baby burned. SUREAL? Admittedly it is a hair standing on end deal, how about the infants bombed into mincemeat or burnt alive with napalm..
                                   THE Shock, to imagine a child being burned to death by some insane geek.
 THINK about the number of infants the regime has committed, at the very least this nutbag has been exposed as being insane, off his rocker, psychotic, agreed!!! BUT he is exposed, are our regime elitist overlords?
   In comparison, what of the freaks who grid bombed city's, mass murder of innocents, hundred of thousands of em.
    How many infants, kids, moms, are being wacked out on orders of the overlords.
Long ago walking through what was left of area that was hit with Napalm, a guy stepped on a corpse and grunted about it, "O Oh , I stepped one of them crispy critter, damnit" I stopped and looked,the difigured corpse  was an infant.
  One lone looney compared to our .01% who order this insanity daily.
Can't help tossing this in here.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
The disturbing thing about this whole story, is that it is being performed at the hands the very people who should be most concerned about the child.  

This is not the case with the purveyors of eugenics and wholesale extermination who attempt to justify their blood lust by couching their crimes in phrases like, "It must be done to save the earth from destruction by overpopulation."

Seeing this type of thing happening in the general population, and the possibility that it may become as callously excepted as the the killing of innocents at random with the weapons of war, which is actually a miss use of war ... is quite disturbing.

They will attempt to justify it by citing the freedom of religion, a First Amendment right; however this would be a misreading of that right since the Right to Life, the primary right of the child, has been horribly violated.

Is the consciousness of the average individual so dumbed down now as to accept "it's for the earth" or "the child is possessed" as a rationalization for this type of murder ... I wonder.

JTCoyoté

"Our Constitution was made only for
a moral and religious people. It is wholly
inadequate to the government of any other."

~John Adams

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
nothin' like that "ol' time religion

and the millions of aborted babies don't count.

Understand that the Jesuits wish to see a failure of the Protestant experiment (the USA fyi) and do love burning at the stake of the heretics.

I realize this is Chile and unrelated but it is a matter of focus...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2528221
Obama to Planned Parenthood: 'You're making me blush'...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/26/obama-first-sitting-president-to-address-planned-parenthood/
First sitting president to address mega abortion provider...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-largest-abortion-provider-god-bless-you_719216.html
'God Bless You'...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecile_Richards

Cecile Richards (born 1958)[1] is an American activist and has been the president of Planned Parenthood since early 2006. She is a member of the Democratic Party.[2]

Richards previously founded and served as president of America Votes, a coalition of national Democratic Party-affiliated organizations.[3] Before that, she was deputy chief of staff to the U.S. Representative Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic Leader in the U.S. House of Representatives.[4] She has also worked at the Turner Foundation.[5]

married to Kirk Adams, a labor organizer with the Service Employees International Union

http://www.turnerfoundation.org/
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

The disturbing thing about this whole story, is that it is being performed at the hands the very people who should be most concerned about the child.  

This is not the case with the purveyors of eugenics and wholesale extermination who attempt to justify their blood lust by couching their crimes in phrases like, "It must be done to save the earth from destruction by overpopulation."
They will attempt to justify it by citing the freedom of religion, a First Amendment right; however this would be a misreading of that right since the Right to Life, the primary right of the child, has been horribly violated.
Is the consciousness of the average individual so dumbed down now as to accept "it's for the earth" or "the child is possessed" as a rationalization for this type of murder ... I wonder.

JTCoyoté

"Our Constitution was made only for
a moral and religious people. It is wholly
inadequate to the government of any other."

~John Adams

The NWO preisthood , our sacred saviors of the planet earth. When the citizens of any nation/ government obey without question is it a form of worship?
               Just to toss in here, I met a guy when working maritime, he was a Nam Vet, honorably discharged, highly decorated. His wake up call was extreme. After his discharge he left the USA and never returned, nor will he be buried on US soil.
 He said clearly to a bunch of us having a break, " At 18 years of age I was sent to a war in the belief I was fighting for the righteous,in the beginning I followed orders and killed right along with my platoon, they gave me medals for helping out my brothers, when I saw the woman and children body's, the bombing runs and civilian body counts I realized the truth, this was not for God and country. I will never return to US soil as long as the rat bastards mafia runs the show"
 No one said a word to him it was if the truth hit the men with a sledge hammer, the pain this man suffered *after waking up* was evident, his testimony was one of the finest I have ever been privileged to witness.
 This man had  soul, no one on board that ship could deny his truth, many die hard flag wigglers simply put their heads down in an act of submissiveness to an undeniable truth. I go along with JT, there is no rationalization for the slaughter of innocents.
  Point, its a soul check for the folks who have given themselves, mind body and soul, to the elites illusion.  

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/planned-parenthood-abortion-numbers-rise-other-services-fall/
Planned Parenthood abortion numbers rise, other services fall
 By Adelaide Darling

Washington D.C., Jan 13, 2013 / 04:01 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- A Planned Parenthood report showing an increase in abortions and decrease in other health services is leading to questions over the federal funding that the organization receives.

“While government subsidies to Planned Parenthood have reached an all time high,” Marjoirie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List said in a Jan. 7 statement, “so too has the number of lives ended by this profit-driven abortion business.”

Destroying nearly one million children in three years is not health care and does not reflect a concern for vulnerable women and girls,” she added. “As Planned Parenthood’s funding goes up, abortions increase and real health services for women go down.”

The largest provider of abortions in the U.S., Planned Parenthood faced staunch opposition in 2012, with several states working to limit its funding and numerous lawsuits launched across the country on charges of fraud, extortion and failure to report malpractice.

The organization recently released its 2011-2012 annual report, which showed a rise in the number of abortions performed for the first time in two decades, as well as a record amount of government funding.

The report indicated that Planned Parenthood performed a record-high 333,964 abortions during 2011.

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/abortions-comparing-catholic-and-protestant-women/
The survey, the latest conducted by the Alan Guttmacher Institute, was completed by more than 10,000 women
The institute found that more Protestant women obtained abortions than Catholics:

Forty-three percent of women over age 17 in the 2000-2001 survey said they were Protestant, while
27 percent said they were Catholic.
the remaining 22 percent said they had no religious affiliation [ probably from non-catholic Christian parents) so that would make 65 percent of all abortions by Non-Catholics ][/color]
Those who said they were Jewish were too small in number for analysis and were grouped with the “other” category, Jones says.

But Catholics were more likely to get an abortion:

The abortion rate for Catholic women was 22 per 1,000 women;
the rate for Protestants was 18 per 1,000 women, according to study author Rachel K. Jones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melinda_Gates

Melinda French Gates (born Melinda Ann French; August 15, 1964)[1] is an American businesswoman and philanthropist. She is the wife of Bill Gates, whom she met while working at Microsoft, where she was project manager for Microsoft Bob, Microsoft Encarta and Expedia
Melinda was born in 1964 in Dallas, Texas. She was the second of four children born to Raymond Joseph French Jr., an engineer, and Elaine Agnes Amerland, a homemaker. She has an older sister and two younger brothers.[2] Gates, a Roman Catholic, [3][4] attended St. Monica Catholic School,[5][6] where she was the top student in her class year. She graduated as valedictorian from Ursuline Academy of Dallas in 1982. Gates earned a bachelor's degree in computer science and economics from Duke University in 1986 and an MBA from Duke's Fuqua School of Business in 1987.

Religion Roman Catholic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Gates,_Sr.

Bill Gates, Sr. also served on the board of Planned Parenthood
He currently serves on the Board of Regents for the University of Washington, and is a co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which his son Bill and his son's wife Melinda founded

http://archive.lifenews.com/int443.html
Catholic Senators Blasted for Backing Tax-Funded International Abortions
 by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
September 24, 2007

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A group of sixteen Catholic senators is under fire for voting to make taxpayers fund groups that perform and promote abortions in other countries. While opposing the views of their church on abortion is one concern, Rev. Thomas Euteneuer says making Americans promote abortion is quite another...

Two weeks ago, as LifeNews.com previously reported, the Senate voted 53-41 to overturn a policy President Bush instituted on his first day in office in 2001 that protects taxpayers from funding international abortions

A contingent of Catholic senators were among the 53 voting for the pro-abortion amendment -- a group Euteneuer, the head of Human Life International, calls the "gang of 16."

"For the most part it's the usual suspects who claim to be Catholic while their consistent pro-abortion votes amount to a betrayal of the Catholic faith," he told LifeNews.com, saying he expected them to vote to promote abortion.

The group of Catholic senators voting to fund international abortions includes Robert Casey, Jr. (D-PA), Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Ted Kennedy (D-MA), John Kerry (D-MA), Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), Susan Collins (R-ME),Robert Menendez (D-NJ),  Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Ken Salazar (D-CO), Tom Harkin (D-IA), Richard Durbin (D-IL), Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Patty Murray (D-WA), Jack Reed (D-RI), Christopher Dodd (D-CT), Claire McCaskill (D-MO).

President Bush has already promised he would veto the bill if it nullified his abortion policy.

Deirdre McQuade, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, told LifeNews.com she appreciated the president's willingness to veto the bill over the provision to fund abortions.

http://transition.usaid.gov/our_work/global_health/pop/restrictions.html

Rescission of the Mexico City Policy
On January 23, 2009, President Obama rescinded the Mexico City Policy

The Mexico City Policy had required foreign nongovernmental organizations to certify that they will not perform or actively promote abortion as a method of family planning using funds generated from any source as a condition for receiving USAID family planning assistance

The Mexico City Policy had been in effect from 1985 until 1993, when it was rescinded by President Clinton.  President Bush reinstated the policy in 2001, and it had remained in place since that time.  In rescinding the policy, President Obama directed USAID to immediately waive the policy’s conditions in any current grants; notify current grantees, as soon as possible, that these conditions have been waived; and immediately cease imposing these conditions in any future grants. Read this in Spanish [PDF, 8KB], French [PDF, 19KB], and Arabic [PDF, 61KB].

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5