Author Topic: H7N9 - Novel Bird Flu Strikes China - Chinese army colonel claims BIOWeapon  (Read 9946 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.forbes.com/sites/russellflannery/2013/04/13/deadly-h7n9-bird-flu-spreads-into-chinas-capital-beijings-first-case-is-a-7-year-old-girl/
Deadly H7N9 Bird Flu Spreads Into China's Capital; Beijing's First Case Is A 7-Year-Old Girl
04/13/13

The first case of case of deadly H7N9 bird flu has been reported in Beijing, China’s capital, bringing the total to fall sick nationwide to 44, including 11 deaths, the government’s Xinhua news agency reported today
Seven have died of H7N9 flu in Shanghai, a key Chinese business hub that has been the hardest hit by the disease so far.

Cities in eastern China where H7N9 first appeared have been closing live poultry markets and taking other precautions to limit the spread of the new virus.  China was the epicenter of the SARS epidemic in 2003 which killed several hundred people worldwide.
With farmers in Shanghai unable to find buyers for an estimated 600,000 live chickens ready to be sold, city slaughterhouses had as of last night “collected” 64,850 birds , the Shanghai Daily said today.

“As there is little demand for poultry due to bird flu concerns, the chickens will be deep frozen and stored,” the paper said.

Earlier this week, an official from the Food and Agriculture Organization at the United Nations yesterday expressed concern about the possible spread of the disease beyond China’s borders, the Shanghai Daily also reported.  The organization is initiating surveillance programs in Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam, it said.

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/12/17713083-deaths-from-new-bird-flu-underscore-grim-fears-reports-show?lite
Deaths from new bird flu underscore grim fears, reports show
04/13/13

By JoNel Aleccia, Senior Writer, NBC News

A new report on three of the first patients in China to contract a novel strain of bird flu has U.S. officials worried about a grim scenario that includes severe illness with pneumonia, septic shock, brain damage and multi-organ failure.

All three of the patients died, according to a Thursday report by a group of Chinese scientists in the New England Journal of Medicine.

“It is possible that these severely ill patients represent the tip of the iceberg,” wrote Dr. Timothy Uyeki and Dr. Nancy Cox, both of the influenza division at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in a perspective piece accompanying the article.

The reports chronicle the early days of an outbreak of a new influenza A virus, H7N9, which has never before been seen in humans. As of Friday, Chinese officials said it had infected at least 43 people in four Chinese provinces and killed 11 in the past two months.
The virus, which has been traced to a reassortment of genes from wild birds in east Asia and chickens in east China, “raises many urgent questions and global public health concerns,” the U.S. researchers wrote.

It’s particularly concerning because the virus clearly has the potential to cause severe disease, it has genetic characteristics that suggest that it might be better adapted than other bird flu strains to infect mammals -- including humans -- and people have no resistance to it, the U.S. scientists reported.

The virus doesn’t make birds sick, so it may spread widely and remain undetected until people become ill.
The CDC has urged local public health officials to watch for signs of sick travelers from China. So far, about 10 people who recently traveled from China to the U.S. have been tested for the H7N9 virus because of suspicious symptoms, officials said
The virus remains contained to China and there is no evidence of sustained person-to-person transmission, both good signs, scientists said.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/04/09/chinese-army-colonel-says-avian-flu-is-an-american-plot-against-china/
Chinese army colonel says avian flu is an American plot against China
Posted by Max Fisher on April 9, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Colonel Dai Xu of the People’s Liberation Army wrote online that the new strain of bird flu hitting China, known as H7N9, is an American “bio-psychological weapon” meant to destabilize China. The rant, posted to Dai’s account on the Twitter-like service Weibo, had already been shared by more than 30,000 fellow users by the time that the South China Morning Post reported it on Monday. Dai now has a quarter million followers on Weibo, which is quite a platform.

In general, Chinese Web users appear to have rejected Dai’s argument.

In response to the criticism, though, he’s only dug in. “It is common knowledge that a group of people in China have been injected with mental toxin by the U.S.,” he wrote at one point. “I will not retreat even half a step.” He urged Chinese officials to ignore the virus’s apparent spread and argued that the disastrous 2003 SARS outbreak was also an American plot.
Yanzhong Huang of the Council on Foreign Relations recently argued that China is doing a much better job than it did with SARS in 2003, when officials long refused to acknowledged the outbreak and thus exacerbated its spread. He noted, though, that the government has been slow in reacting, possibly wary of drawing criticism.
Few if any Chinese officials likely share Dai’s somewhat paranoid theory that H7N9 is an American weapon. Still, some do appear to share his desire to downplay the virus, its potential seriousness and the scale of what would likely be required of the government to address it.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

Imagine  mass murderers have a bioweapon capable of exterminating humans BUT the group controll the resistance factor, immunity.
 The USA is being blamed for this by a Chinese colonel, who knows, on a global scale China and the USA are in balance, Nixon & Heny K put the fix in long ago..
What I'm sure of Monsanto used bioweapons in Nam, a testing ground for Agent Orange effects.. Though exposed they have been backed up by our elected wonders and have imploded $ domestically and globally.
 I wouldn't bitch if I knew I could out fighting, that said, two things don't allow for self defense, their invisible and deadly.
 Bioweapons and radioactive exposure, invisible death, ya don't know you have been hit untill your deathly sick, suffering and realize there is no way back.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Imagine  mass murderers have a bioweapon capable of exterminating humans BUT the group controll the resistance factor, immunity.
 The USA is being blamed for this by a Chinese colonel, who knows, on a global scale China and the USA are in balance, Nixon & Heny K put the fix in long ago..
What I'm sure of Monsanto used bioweapons in Nam, a testing ground for Agent Orange effects.. Though exposed they have been backed up by our elected wonders and have imploded $ domestically and globally.
 I wouldn't bitch if I knew I could out fighting, that said, two things don't allow for self defense, their invisible and deadly.
 Bioweapons and radioactive exposure, invisible death, ya don't know you have been hit untill your deathly sick, suffering and realize there is no way back.

Some people claim it's now possible to make "designer"  bio-weapons that will only strike specific races, or even just specific ethnic groups within a race.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline larsonstdoc

Some people claim it's now possible to make "designer"  bio-weapons that will only strike specific races, or even just specific ethnic groups within a race.

Several years ago they had a flu virus in Canada that was race specific--attacking only Orientals.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/is-swine-flu-a-race-specific-virus.html
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
  Several years ago they had a flu virus in Canada that was race specific--attacking only Orientals.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/is-swine-flu-a-race-specific-virus.html

Wow.  Bio-weapons are potentially more dangerous than  any other weapons devised by man.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline larsonstdoc

Wow.  Bio-weapons are potentially more dangerous than  any other weapons devised by man.

And unfortunately, the cheapest to concoct and distribute.

All it takes is for the Chinese to infect about 10 airplanes coming in from China and then we'll have a pandemic here in the USA---millions dead.

I have heard that this H7N9 is the deadliest of flu viruses.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
  And unfortunately, the cheapest to concoct and distribute.

All it takes is for the Chinese to infect about 10 airplanes coming in from China and then we'll have a pandemic here in the USA---millions dead.

I have heard that this H7N9 is the deadliest of flu viruses.

Scary stuff.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Recombinomics Commentary 13:00
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/04121301/H7N9_38_Delay.html

WHO Threatens H7N9 Reporting Delays

April 12, 2013

The patients include:

A 70-year-old man from Jiangsu who became ill on 29 March 2013,
A 74-year-old man from Jiangsu who became ill on 2 April 2013,
A 65-year-old man from Zhejiang who became ill on 3 April 2013,
A 76-year-old woman from Shanghai who became ill on 1 April 2013,
An 81-year-old woman from Shanghai who became ill on 4 April 2013,
A 74-year-old man from Shanghai who became ill on 31 March 2013 and died on 11 April 2013,
An 83-year-old woman from Shanghai who became ill on 2 April 2013,
A 68-year-old man from Shanghai who became ill on 4 April 2013,
A 31-year-old man from Jiangsu who became ill on 31 March 2013, and
A 56-year-old man from Jiangsu who became ill on 3 April 2013.

To date, a total of 38 patients have been laboratory confirmed with influenza A(H7N9) virus in China; including 10 deaths, 19 severe cases and nine mild cases.

If the current pattern of sporadic infections continues, WHO will cease frequent reporting of case numbers, and focus its Disease Outbreak News on new developments or changes in the pattern or presentation of infections.

The above comments are from the April 11 WHO update on confirmed H7N9 cases.  

These reports have been lagging media reports by two days, and WHO twitter updates by one day.  

The above reports eliminate those time gaps and represent the current status.

The final statement suggests the daily updates will cease.

Today there have not been any media reports on new cases, suggesting that the daily reports will halt or be delayed from all sources.

Although WHO continues to call these cases “sporadic”, they have yet to identify an animal source.  

Cases are widespread and are being confirmed at a rate significantly higher than H5N1 bird flu
(see map):

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&authuser=0&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=205430200180872645589.0004d962150bdee9261c0

Poultry isolates are closely related to the human sequences, but lack PB2 E627K.

Recent papers in the New England Journal of Medicine and Eurosurveillance cite the receptor binding domain change, Q226L,

the abolition of the glycosylation site at H7 position 158, and the presence of E627K in all human PB2 sequences,

raising serious concerns of human adaption that is independent of poultry

Reporting delays at this time would be hazardous to the world’s health.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline larsonstdoc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Letsbereal.  This H7N9 virus can replicate and recombine 8 times faster than the 2nd fastest flu virus.....very scary stuff (source Dr. Deagle).

Offline chris jones

Testing grounds? I can't help asking this, USA pharma is big in China, and they are making big bucks, internationaly intwined, global shiite so to say.   Nam was a testing ground for A.O./Monsanto.
  I'll be a buck to a dime the big dogs will seek to enforce vacines at at some point, and fortunetly we know all about them.
  I haven't had a vacine in over 60 years and I'm not starting now no matter what.
  Unknow flu's,  bio testing, or introduction of a lethal virus. No matter what their killing of a source of poultry as well =FOOD.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
What I am wondering about is if there could be a connection with all the dead pigs in China lately?

In other words, could the recombination have taken place via pigs? So, infection order bird-->pig-->human.

Seems logical but I haven't studied this case very much but Recombinomics http://www.recombinomics.com commentary is definitely a site to keep an eye on.

I think the guy is pretty savvy in this field. We'll see what extra info comes out ...

But if it's a fast killer it should be able to isolate it quickly.

Important question is: What's the incubation time.

If it's short no worries but if it's relatively long many people could have been infected without knowing it right away.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
What I am wondering about is if there could be a connection with all the dead pigs in China lately?

In other words, could the recombination have taken place via pigs? So, infection order bird-->pig-->human.

Seems logical but I haven't studied this case very much but Recombinomics http://www.recombinomics.com commentary is definitely a site to keep an eye on.

I think the guy is pretty savvy in this field. We'll see what extra info comes out ...

That's an excellent - and scary - point.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
That's an excellent - and scary - point.

The most scary viruses are the ones with long incubation time so that a lot of people get infected before the first symptoms of the virus show up.

Maybe it's better to have a slow killing virus so that the host still can walk around to spread it to other hosts.

But it could be that the hosts defense system can develop in time to kill the virus before it becomes lethal.

So, best weaponized virus has a very long incubation time and kills rather fast I think but I am not an expert on virus re-combinations.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
"Maybe it's better to have a slow killing virus so that the host still can walk around to spread it to other hosts".

I wonder, was AIDS their first try at that type of virus?  If so, it hasn't really worked so well, because it's not that easy to transmit and it kills way too slowly, in most cases.

But, if it was just a first try, I'm sure they've developed something more suitable for their purpose by now.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Recombinomics Commentary 13:00
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/04121301/H7N9_38_Delay.html

So will doctor Henry Niman call this a bio weapon?
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Two H7N9 Cases Reported In Henan Province
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 01:36:50 pm »
Two H7N9 Cases Reported In Henan Province
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/04141301/H7N9_Henan.html

Recombinomics Commentary 04:45

April 14, 2013

The patients named Ma, male, 34 years old, Kaifeng Weishi County Bridge countryman, chef. April 6, chest tightness, anorexia patients with fever, cough, sputum, etc., to the Weishi County People's Hospital for treatment and hospitalization.

April 9, the patient's symptoms aggravated Huaihe Hospital, Kaifeng, go to "severe pneumonia", a 3-year history of hypertension patients. The patient in critical condition.

Patients Zhang, male, 65 years old, current address Zhoukou City Chuanhui farmers, more opportunities for contact with poultry.

April 8 patients with no obvious incentive fever, cough, sputum, April 10 to Zhoukou City hospital for infectious diseases treatment,

admission body temperature of 39 ° C, and a cough, sputum, muscle pain and other symptoms.

Active treatment, the patient's condition improved, stable condition.

The above translation describes the first two confirmed H7N9 cases in Henan Province, which follows the detection of a case in Bejing on Friday. 

Prior to these two cases the most distant confirmed case was in Bozhou Qiaocheng Anhui (see map https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&authuser=0&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=205430200180872645589.0004d962150bdee9261c0).

The two Henan cases are adjacent to the Anhui case. However, tests kits were not available. 

The confirmed cases in Beijing and Henan suggests that H7N9 is far more common and widespread than previously reported,

but these cases were not previously identified due to an inability to test.

An significant increase in confirmed H7N9 cases in the near term is expected

The confirmed cases are now 51, higher than any previously descreibed H5N1 birdflu outbreak.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
So will doctor Henry Niman call this a bio weapon?

I think it's too early with too little material to work on for doctors for making any sensible conclusion about this at the moment.

Sources have to found, retraced, tested on virus strings ...

• From Hell to Veins
I think it's too early with too little material to work on for doctors for making any sensible conclusion about this at the moment.

Sources have to found, retraced, tested on virus strings ...

HINT:
Dr. Niman and his company works under DARPA.

He will NEVER tell you a pandemic virus is a bio weapon UNLESS he is order to.  ;)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

• From Hell to Veins
Before going goo goo over Dr. Henry L Niman please read...

A Mind Blowing Discovery
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=201897.0

You'll note Niman's agents came out of the woodwork to attack me when I uncovered the truth on Niman.   

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
HINT:
Dr. Niman and his company works under DARPA.

He will NEVER tell you a pandemic virus is a bio weapon UNLESS he is order to.  ;)

Dr. Niman works under DARPA. Mmmm ...Didn't know that.

Will have to look into that further if I find the time, that's for sure.

I still think there's some good info on his site even if he works, knowingly or not, for the NWO.

But who else is out there with enough knowledge on the subject to keep us posted?

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
On April 19, 2013, the Secretary determined that there is a significant potential for a public health emergency that has a significant potential to affect national security or the health and security of United States citizens living abroad and that involves the avian influenza A (H7N9) virus. http://www.recombinomics.com/News/04301302/H7N9_HHS_Diag.html

Scientists Infect Chicks in Race to Halt Bird Flu Spread
1 May 2013
, by Jason Gale (Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-30/scientists-infect-chicks-in-race-to-halt-bird-flu-spread.html

Excerpt:

Deep inside a high-security laboratory an hour from Melbourne, scientists working behind air-locked doors inject six-week-old chickens with a virus that has killed one in five people it’s known to have infected.

The pathogen is H7N9 bird flu, and it came to Australia’s second-biggest city 12 days ago in a 0.5 milliliter sample -- 10 would fit on a teaspoon -- from a patient in China’s Anhui province.

Antibodies from the chickens will help create tests for the virus, part of a race to head off a global outbreak.

While disease trackers have yet to pinpoint how the 127 human infections in China and Taiwan occurred, they say contact with poultry is the most likely cause.

Birds carry the disease without showing symptoms, making tests to monitor farms and markets vital to halting its spread, said Peter Daniels, assistant director of the Australian Animal Health Laboratory.

“If one in five people getting infected die, that’s a pretty frightening infection,” said Daniels, 64, whose lab is the world’s largest high-security bio-containment research facility.

“It may be that it won’t start spreading person to person. But if it does, the world is facing a severe disease situation.”

An earlier bird flu strain known as H5N1, first isolated from a farmed goose in China’s Guangdong province in 1996, has infected wild birds and domestic poultry in more than 60 countries over the past decade.

That virus, which killed 60% of the 628 people known to have been infected, doesn’t spread efficiently from human to human.

That’s unlike a novel swine flu virus known as H1N1 that emerged in Mexico in 2009 and spread worldwide in months.

• From Hell to Veins
On April 19, 2013, the Secretary determined that there is a significant potential for a public health emergency that has a significant potential to affect national security or the health and security of United States citizens living abroad and that involves the avian influenza A (H7N9) virus. http://www.recombinomics.com/News/04301302/H7N9_HHS_Diag.html

I see Dr. Niman and company are at it again.

Link Dr Henry Niman FluTraker with....
 Government Funded Phone App that Tracks “Vaccine Refusers”

http://vactruth.com/2013/04/29/vaccine-refused-application/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=39b65cabf4-04_29_2013_refused&utm_medium=email

REPOSTED.....
First of all, I'm wonder if this app was developed as a DARPA project?

Second of all, I am wondering if this app is going to be linked to another DARPA funded 'app' which is Dr. Henry L. Niman's very own 'influenza tracker?

The latter is a fear mongering app similar to the 'terror' color code alert system.  If under the 'NO FREEDOM INITIATIVE' act coupled with Obummer care you just may see that this is truly a 'government app' to help in door to door Boston raids under the next pandemic flu hoax.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Alert! $.6 BILLION Dollar Human Bird FLU Emergency Countermeasure Trials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie0SFSRXB6s

May 2, 2013

http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.nl/2013/05/maximum-alert-us-gov-solicits-6-billion.html

(c)2013 www.POTRBLOG.com

The US Government has an open $.6 BILLION solicitation to combat Bird Flu using Human trials of emergency experimental FLU vaccines (alarmingly with Adjuvants) and rapid (24 hour advanced notice) Human trials of emergency experimental post infection anti viral agents. see Solicitation Number: RFP-13-100-SOL-00008

Placing this solicitation in context with Congress' massive overfunding of the Vaccine Injury Trust Fund and the Secretary of Health's authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection of the avian influenza A (H7N9),

and it is abundantly clear that the Federal Government is preparing for the type of Global Pandemic infectious disease scenario only seen in books and movies.

We see two primary risks:

(1) The Government is right and H7N9 Bird Flu is an imminent risk to the population of the Planet.

(2) The Government is wrong but will advocate and likely force high risk vaccination and treatments for the H7N9 FLU

We also see two primary cost effective risk mitigation strategies.

(1) While it is still cheap and available, immediately purchase Chlorhexidine Gluconate ,an anti-infective surgical scrub. It kills the Flu and other bugs for 6 hours after washing with it (aka it is an invisible germ killing glove)

Go here for our purchase links: http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.nl/p/bird-flu-must-have-item.html

(2) Educate yourself about Emergency Use Authorizations for Vaccines/Adjuvents so that you may make an informed decision when given the option of taking such vaccines, and/or take emergency countermeasures after you are forced to take such a vaccine / treatment.

ITEMS OF NOTE:

The Medical Countermeasures Clinical Studies Network solicitation date release date (3/15/13) perfectly coincides with H7N9 cases jumping to a 100% mortality rate; see the H7N9 time line chart below from VDU and Dr. Ian M Mackay

The oil based Adjuvents indicated in the solicitations Statement of Work (page 25) were indicated by the CDC in an outbreak of Narcolepsis in children who took the recent swine flu vaccination.

The CDC has never before allowed the use of Adjuvents in Flu Vaccines.

"No adjuvanted influenza vaccines are licensed in the United States, and no adjuvanted influenza vaccines were used in the United States during the influenza pandemic or in any other influenza season."

The FDA's work around for the CDC stance on Flu Adjuvents is the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA),

Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA)

"If requested for investigational drugs that have sufficient risk-benefit information in connection with a specific emergency declaration, FDA may issue emergency use authorizations (EUA) that allow situation-specific use of these drugs.

The authorizations can also allow situation-specific, off-label use of approved drugs.

(When a drug is used in a way that is different from what is described in the FDA-approved drug label, it is said to be an off-label use.)

EUA usage is only for the specific declared emergency situation and does not take the place of clinical trials to gather information supporting full approval of a drug."

Thanks to Virology Down Under and Dr. Ian M Mackay for charts and images

For complete details, charts and links visit: http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.nl/2013/05/maximum-alert-us-gov-solicits-6-billion.html

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
I see Dr. Niman and company are at it again.

Link Dr Henry Niman FluTraker with....
 Government Funded Phone App that Tracks “Vaccine Refusers”

http://vactruth.com/2013/04/29/vaccine-refused-application/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=39b65cabf4-04_29_2013_refused&utm_medium=email

REPOSTED.....
First of all, I'm wonder if this app was developed as a DARPA project?

Second of all, I am wondering if this app is going to be linked to another DARPA funded 'app' which is Dr. Henry L. Niman's very own 'influenza tracker?

The latter is a fear mongering app similar to the 'terror' color code alert system.  If under the 'NO FREEDOM INITIATIVE' act coupled with Obummer care you just may see that this is truly a 'government app' to help in door to door Boston raids under the next pandemic flu hoax.

All fine and dandy but as long as you can't provide me with other sources tracking this H7N9 I am still gonna use his info.

And I've provided you with a second source here saying to take this H7N9 very, very serious.

Unlike what you say and what we've seen with the H1N1 virus there is no MSM outburst on this.

The Recombinomics website hardly can be called an MSM website.

Congress Prepares $100 Million Bipartisan Flu Tax http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congress-prepares-100-million-bipartisan-flu-tax_719108.html

Scientists Identify Origin And History Of H7N9 Bird Flu Virus http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/260025.php?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Aurora company creates first H7N9 avian influenza vaccine http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/334033/346/Aurora-company-creates-first-H7N9-avian-influenza-vaccine

Origin and diversity of novel avian influenza A H7N9 viruses causing human infection: phylogenetic, structural, and coalescent analyses http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2813%2960938-1/abstract

US labs progress with H7N9 studies as CDC urges readiness http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/influenza/avianflu/news/may0113mmwr.html

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Surprise! Chinese super flu may have been lab created

What gets me about the tone of this article is that these MSM(?) presstitutes act as if this is the first time.....
====================

'Appalling irresponsibility': Senior scientists attack Chinese researchers for creating new strains of influenza virus in veterinary laboratory

Experts warn of danger that the new viral strains created by mixing bird-flu virus with human influenza could escape from the laboratory to cause a global pandemic killing millions of people.

Senior scientists have criticised the “appalling irresponsibility” of researchers in China who have deliberately created new strains of influenza virus in a veterinary laboratory.

They warned there is a danger that the new viral strains created by mixing bird-flu virus with human influenza could escape from the laboratory to cause a global pandemic killing millions of people.

Lord May of Oxford, a former government chief scientist and past president of the Royal Society, denounced the study published today in the journal Science as doing nothing to further the understanding and prevention of flu pandemics.

“They claim they are doing this to help develop vaccines and such like. In fact the real reason is that they are driven by blind ambition with no common sense whatsoever,” Lord May told The Independent........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/appalling-irresponsibility-senior-scientists-attack-chinese-researchers-for-creating-new-strains-of-influenza-virus-in-veterinary-laboratory-8601658.html

also
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/05/h5n1-h1n1-reassortment/
==============================

These Shocking Revelations  ::) ::) would of course be news if not for this......

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=90023.0

These murdering psychos need to be held to account for their actions, first they tried to use humans as petrie dishes to mix the viral strains through their germ warfare  vaccine operations, that having failed they just go ahead and have their colleagues mix up an actual batch in the lab and hang em out to dry as the patsy in the narrative.....

f**king beautiful!
:'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/05/h5n1-h1n1-reassortment/
Chinese Scientists Create New Mutant Bird-Flu Virus
By Brandon Keim
2:13 PM

What public health officials fear most is a hybrid that combines the lethality of one with the transmissibility of the other, creating a deadly global pandemic

Now a team of Chinese scientists has investigated that in their lab by creating a new hybrid virus. They combined H5N1 avian influenza, which is highly lethal but doesn’t transmit easily between people, with the highly contagious H1N1 swine flu strain responsible for infecting tens of millions of people in 2009.

The new hybrid virus passed easily between guinea pigs, which are used to study how flu infects mammals. Molecular changes in the virus may provide clues of what to look for in circulating H5N1 strains, perhaps allowing scientists to anticipate when viruses will more easily infect humans.

Mammalian-transmissible H5N1 viruses can be generated in nature,” said virologist Chen Hualan at China’s Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, who led the research team. “High attention should be paid during routine influenza surveillance to monitor such high risk H5N1 hybrid viruses in nature.”

The experiments, described May 2 in Science, reflect a controversial approach to studying influenza: attempting to create strains in a lab that would, if accidentally released or used for nefarious purposes, pose a potentially global health threat.

Offline larsonstdoc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey TahoeBlue, you need to pin this thread because H7N9 isn't going to get better.  The virus is going to "explode" worldwide very soon.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Twitter Censoring Bird Flu Tweets, Why?
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 07:07:30 pm »
Twitter Censoring Bird Flu Tweets, Why? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jVKEHm2Ak

Offline chris jones

These freaks don't create bioweapons with no vaccine. (The Immunity).
  This is a  specific psychotic science,  "refined Genocide".
 Under the guise of a flu epidemic they could eradicate on will covered with the spin unknown plague.
Then when they have completed their mass murder they could miraculously develop a cure and seen as saviors to the survivors.
 We are all gonna die, so what, but this biochem death deal is demonic, unadultered evil.
 Any suckling involved in the creation of these abominations should be in chains. problem, they are all on Gov contracts, need to know baby.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
China reports four more bird flu deaths, toll rises to 31
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 03:59:18 am »
China reports four more bird flu deaths, toll rises to 31
7 May 2013
, Beijing (Reuters)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/07/us-birdflu-china-idUSBRE94602320130507

Four more people in China have died from a new strain of bird flu, bringing to 31 the number of deaths from the mysterious H7N9 virus, with the number of infections rising by two to 129, according to Chinese health authorities.

Among the deaths, two occurred in the eastern province of Jiangsu; one was from eastern Zhejiang; while another was from central Anhui, based on a Reuters analysis of the data provided by Chinese health authorities on Monday.

The government did not provide more details of the victims.

Chinese health authorities said two new infections were reported in the eastern coastal province of Fujian.

The virus, which was mostly concentrated in the region around the commercial capital of Shanghai, spread to Fujian in late April.

The Geneva-based World Health Organization (WHO) has said it has no evidence that the new strain of bird flu, which was first detected in patients in China in March, is easily transmissible between humans.

Chinese scientists have confirmed that the H7N9 strain has been transmitted to humans from chickens.

But the WHO has said 40 percent of people infected with H7N9 appear to have had no contact with poultry.

The head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the current strain of bird flu cannot spark a pandemic in its current form -

but he added that there is no guarantee it will not mutate and cause a serious pandemic.

Offline jofortruth

Is There Reason to Worry About New “Most Lethal” Bird Flu Strain?
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/07/h7n9-bird-flu.aspx?e_cid=20130507_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130507

Yep, it’s time for yet another pandemic flu drill... “WHO says new bird strain is "one of most lethal" flu viruses,” Reuters1 recently declared.

Every few years, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and related agencies drum up another flu emergency; each promised to be worse than the last, and this year you’re likely to start hearing a lot more about “lethal bird flu” again.

What many don’t realize is that these agencies actually need these faux flu emergencies to practice — to fine-tune their strategies and test the latest disease surveillance systems.

They also need them to justify their own existence, not to mention growth and expansion. As noted in a recent article by Medical News Today2:

“After the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. and the potential threat of bioterrorism, many new advanced systems for disease surveillance and notification have been developed and implemented throughout the world.

The goal of these systems is not only to detect a possible biological attack, but to characterize emerging pathogens so that a public health response can be implemented rapidly.

'You can't test these systems on a day-to-day basis,' says... Michael A. Stoto, PhD... 'The only way to test these systems is how they perform in a real public health emergency.'

... 'What really made a difference in 2009 was that people from the US and Mexico talked to each other through a formalized system of communication,' he says. 'I think taxpayers and policymakers want to know if the billions invested after 9-11 to prepare for a biological event is paying off. I think the answer is 'yes.'"

One Profitable Flu Hoax After Another...

So far, these pandemic threats have never been anywhere near as lethal as predicted. Unfortunately, many are still hopelessly addicted to fear, so these dramatic warnings will likely continue to be successful in enabling WHO and CDC health officials to accumulate more power and control.

Hyping fear of microorganisms has already led to an increase in the numbers of state vaccine mandates, which are now threatening people’s health and right to get an education or keep a job.

They want everyone taking their DANGEROUS VACCINES! Watch them push them, yet again! Congress just recently passed a bill to do with VACCINES and a Flu Tax (see below).

This is about VACCINES, PROFITS and OBAMACARE, IMO!

Congress Prepares $100 Million Bi-Partisan Flu Tax:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congress-prepares-100-million-bipartisan-flu-tax_719108.html

UPDATE: The current IRS code definition of a “taxable vaccine” includes “Any trivalent vaccine against influenza.”  The new law reads that “Subparagraph (N) of section 4132(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 is amended by inserting ``or any other vaccine against seasonal influenza'' before the period.”  This is to make sure that all future flu vaccines are taxable in addition to the current ones.

Guess they need more money to fund the organization that pays out for Vaccine injuries. What does that tell you?
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=8392
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
bump :

https://www.infowars.com/disease-x-new-strain-of-bird-flu-kills-40-of-those-who-contract-100s-dead-in-china/
?DISEASE X?: New Strain Of Bird Flu Kills 40% Of Those Who Contract, 100s Dead In China
The strain, H7N9, circulates in poultry and has killed 623 people out of 1,625 infected in China ? a mortality rate of 38.3%.
Zero Hedge - June 16, 2018

| - - -

Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries

http://www.thepoultrysite.com/poultrynews/8161/us-fda-bans-use-of-bayer-antibiotic-in-poultry

US FDA bans use of Bayer antibiotic in poultry
US - The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) decided on Thursday to ban the use of Bayer's antibiotic Baytril in the poultry industry, saying use of the drug has lead to increased occurences of antibiotic-resistant food-borne infections in people

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=142517.msg860490#msg860490
First American Pig Confirmed with H1N1

http://www.hobbyfarms.com/images/NewsImages/swine-flu_194.jpg
The way back machine:

http://www.takepart.com/blog/2009/05/19/lawsuit-holds-smithfield-pig-farm-responsible-for-h1n1-virus/
Lawsuit Holds Smithfield Pig Farm Responsible For H1N1 Virus
Posted by Danny Jensen on May 19, 2009 at 3:57 pm