Author Topic: Satanic Panic alive and well!  (Read 1494 times)

Offline JonnyDeath

Satanic Panic alive and well!
« on: April 01, 2013, 01:32:59 pm »
The Satanic panic of the 70's and 80's was in fact staged by the FBI and other federal agencies. They have since staged countless situations and even court cases to create oppressive if not criminal enslavement laws that greatly rely on villainizing parents.

There are just too many problems with the propagandized version of Satanism and Alex is guilty of this. You do not dictate reality Alex Jones. You are not in charge of who is a legitimate Satanist, who is not and whether one is certain evil and the other is certain fools being tricked into believing they are the genuine article.

I am very well researched and unbiased.
All religions are fraudulent including Christianity.
Pagan for example is a Christian word created to identify anyone that is not a Christian. Christianity is yet in fact a mutt religion, as all religions are, that utilizes pagan holidays, rituals, symbols, altars, clothing, religious ranks and much much more.

In fact if you research the belief systems of atheists, satanists, demonology and the religions deemed to be evil, you find they often have a much more realistic philosophy on right and wrong as it applies to the human condition in certain reality.
Abrahamic religions, such as Judaism, Christianity, Muslim and the many sects derived from teach morals that simply do not work other than to enslave the followers who should be accepted as victims.

I support Alex in many regards but he is absolutely ignorant on religion and loses a tremendous amount of credibility with those of us who have the facts and history. The faith based belief system of Christianity as well as the overwhelming beliefs to put others before yourself and sacrifice for the greater good is 90% of the reason we're in this mess in the first place.

When you do the proper, thorough research that Alex has failed to do, you find out that each religion is in fact a two party system.
One side is the master's version, the other side the slaves version.

For example:

Master's form                      Slave's form
Judaism                                Muslim
Catholic                                Christian
Mormon                                Amish

I have witnessed all of this first hand many times over. Most find it hard to believe the Mormons and Amish are in any way connected but I assure you, they are and insiders of what is known as the Mormon mafia as well as Jack Mormons know all too well and have related many stories to me in years passed.

When it comes down to it, religion is the problem not the solution.
Religion created the first form of money, the first government and the first corporation. These are the 3 primary means of enslavement that have stood the tests of time for thousands of years.

Whether or not there is a god is irrelevant in certain reality.
We should live in the belief that it's a good idea and it may be true but as far as we know, it's fantasy and we must rely on mankind alone to save our species and secure it's future as prosperous and free.

Offline iamc2

Re: Satanic Panic alive and well!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 04:49:30 pm »
 JonnyDeath, I respect your unbelief in God--this is called FreeWill.

You said: 'I am very well researched and unbiased. All religions are fraudulent including Christianity.'

You also state you have the facts of history, that proves the belief system of atheists, satanists, etc..are more realistic about right and wrong---than Christianity?

Oh! Yes, Satan Did Write The Ten Commandments and Once Said: 'Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.'

NO! Satan would Never speak about RULES and LOVE---He lives in a world of Lawlessness and Selfishness--"DO AS THOU WILL" a quote from Satans friend, Aleister Crowley!

I Believe In Jesus Christ, thus I Must Be A Slave [according to your check list], But that's OK...At Least I'm Going To HEAVEN!   Peace and a Prayer Mate!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 05:14:27 pm »

AJ seems very reverent to me ... though not at all ecclesiactic,
making no bones about his disgust and distrust of Church
hierachies ... of any flavor.

The word 'pagan', BTW, derives from the Greek 'pagus',
meaning or related to the 'countryfied' ...  we might
use 'redneck' or 'joe six-pack' or some such word
today for the same meaning. As Christianity, representing
the "New Age", first century understanding of a
one-God-driven universe evolved and became the dominant
religion, those folks on the outskirts of civilization who
clung to the old vegetation/forest gods, etc, came to
be called pagan.

Things have sort of flip-flopped in modern America.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 06:11:43 pm »

AJ seems very reverent to me ... though not at all ecclesiactic,
making no bones about his disgust and distrust of Church
hierachies ... of any flavor.

The word 'pagan', BTW, derives from the Greek 'pagus',
meaning or related to the 'countryfied' ...  we might
use 'redneck' or 'joe six-pack' or some such word
today for the same meaning. As Christianity, representing
the "New Age", first century understanding of a
one-God-driven universe evolved and became the dominant
religion, those folks on the outskirts of civilization who
clung to the old vegetation/forest gods, etc, came to
be called pagan.

Things have sort of flip-flopped in modern America.

Jackson Holly, you have stated the Facts in a Truthful and a little comical way--very nice!

And I believe the 'Flip-Flopping' in modern America is in Free Fall and I believe the REAL CHURCH will go UNDERGROUND---Because of all the Persecution against Christians. (this is ramping up in our day)

I'm with Alex as I can Not Find A Real Church--So I Have Bible Studies at my Home!  Peace My Friend!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."