Author Topic: Nanny state trying to incite violence as an excuse for martial law  (Read 3076 times)

wvinfowarrior

Bloomberg Seeks to Ban Cigarette Displays in NYC’s Stores
By Esmé E. Deprez - Mar 18, 2013 2:49 PM ET

Mayor Michael Bloomberg called for legislation to make New York the first U.S. city to require stores to conceal tobacco products, a week after a court struck down his ban on the sale of large sugary beverages.

Bloomberg’s latest health initiative would mandate that tobacco products such as cigarettes be kept in cabinets, drawers, under the counter, behind a curtain or in any other concealed location. It wouldn’t pertain to advertising, leading a spokesman for the state’s convenience stores to question its logic and effectiveness.

The measure is scheduled to be introduced at the mayor’s request by Democratic City Council member Maria del Carmen Arroyo, chairwoman of the Health Committee, on March 20, according to a statement. A companion bill would combat illegal cigarette smuggling. City Council Speaker Christine Quinn said at a news briefing that she is “very, very open” to the changes.

FULL ARTICLE

Won't be long before Bloomberg demands that "open container" laws apply to cigarettes and public smoking be treated the same as public intoxication.

Related:

Health Panel Approves Restriction on Sale of Large Sugary Drinks

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
Published: September 13, 2012

Seeking to reduce runaway obesity rates, the New York City Board of Health on Thursday approved a ban on the sale of large sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, street carts and movie theaters, the first restriction of its kind in the country.

The measure, championed by Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, is certain to intensify a growing national debate about soft drinks and obesity, and it could spur other cities to follow suit, even as many New Yorkers say they remain uneasy about the plan.

“This is the single biggest step any city, I think, has ever taken to curb obesity,” Mr. Bloomberg said shortly after the vote. “It’s certainly not the last step that lots of cities are going to take, and we believe that it will help save lives.”

The measure, which bars the sale of many sweetened drinks in containers larger than 16 ounces, is to take effect on March 12, unless it is blocked by a judge. The vote by the Board of Health was the only regulatory approval needed to make the ban binding in the city, but the American soft-drink industry has campaigned strongly against the measure and vowed this week to fight it through other means, possibly in the courts.

FULL ARTICLE

Why are the nannies pushing for such unconstitutional laws and committing open treason against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? Because they want schmucks to respond like this:

CENTER FOR SCIENCE IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST CALLS FOR REGULATION ON SODA

New Age Conservative
February 18, 2013

The Center for Science in the Public Interest—which sounds (a) like something out of Atlas Shrugged or a similarly dystopian novel and (b) as dumb and leftist as their excuse for scientific tend to be—is now calling for heavy regulation on all on all “added sugars”. 

So there is no doubt, let me be as blunt as possible. I have no qualms about shooting any jackbooted thug sent by a tyranny to take my guns.  None. 

I love my Coke more than I will ever love my guns. 

If you try to take my soda, which is pretty much what I live on, you will know pain and you will know fear and then you will die.

If you don’t like soda don’t drink it.  If you don’t like having to pay for other people medical bills because they can’t understand you should burn as many calories as you take in, then don’t be one of the same whiny leftist hacks who call for universal health care.

READ MORE

The nannies want us to respond like that so they can have an excuse to use the NDAA to send SWAT teams and have us shipped off to secret prisons.

They want to push some mental midget over the edge and hope he takes a gun to NYC and shoots Bloomberg or make some homemade explosive device and blow up CSPI's headquarters. They want to have the perfect crisis which they can use to justify confiscation of all firearms as well as the shutting down of Infowars, Prison Planet, Natural News, Mercola, Weston Price, and other sites and forums the government deems inappropriate.

Offline sooth

Re: Nanny state trying to incite violence as an excuse for martial law
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 02:15:33 am »
I came across the Riot simulator game the other day:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/riot--4

Now you can train & condition yourself to riot in the streets like an idiot. As if rioting ever solved anything except getting yourself knocked over the head by the police and made to look a fool by the MSM.

I agree with your hypothesis. I think in the streets throwing a fit in plain view is exactly where they want us.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 03:00:20 pm »
 Action/ reaction.
  These parasitic muckers have been at this game many moons. You can bet they want to find out who will cross the line and stand up.
Along the road there will probably be FF's committed by their lackys and blamed on irate citizens, which in trun they can label pizzed off Americans, enemys of the state, domestic terrorists, danger to society. Whatever their word spinners come up with.
  Deception has given these muckers the throne, why not give em the same. I knew a guy from Italy, a brillaint man, he told me some of his people were wise to the deal, the act.. His people would smile for the powers and wiggle whatever ole banner they had to during the day, the night was an entirely different ball of wax. thats last resort stuff.
 DARPA has profiles on the majority of citizens, few have fallen through their net. Simply because we post on this site I assume we have been tagged, probably low level. I hear its a color code deal but can't back it up.

wvinfowarrior

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 11:32:06 am »
I'm predicting a false-flag attack on Bloomberg and/or CSPI, and their patsy will be a "right-wing libertarian" and their favorite sites will be Infowars, Prison Planet, Natural News, Mercola, and the Center for Consumer Freedom.

Then DHS and SPLC will use that as an excuse to say that anybody who is against the nanny state - anybody who is against restricting the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, soda, salt, fat, etc. - is a potential domestic terrorist and can be killed by Obama's domestic kill drones.

And rat fink Nazi bastards like Ed Wesley will be cheering the murder of American citizens.

wvinfowarrior

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 10:06:42 pm »
And the animal rights whackos will use comments such as the following - probably made by a provocateur on PETA's payroll and can probably be IP traced to PETA's headquarters in Norfolk, VA - in order to have the government declare that meat eaters are domestic terrorists:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9/topics/107592?page=2

If animal meat is banned, I am serious – I will start killing people to eat meat. NO ONE is going to ban me from eating meat. It is too delicious. I don’t care about the animals suffering, since animals are here for us to use. I don’t care about carbon footprints, since I will be dead before the human race starts to go extinct from this problem.

I must have my meat, cow, bison, Heinz 57.

If the veggie liberal bastards try to take this right away from me, I WILL go out and start shooting them off their liberal bicycles and field dress them right on the f**king road.

This is exactly how the global elite will implement the globalist vegan agenda. They will pay provocateurs to pretend to be meat eaters or hunters and spew hateful and violent comments in order to have all meat eaters and hunters declared domestic terrorists. Then GE-owned MSNBC will urge the brainwashed public to "see something, say something" if they see somebody eating a Big Mac because they could be a potential terrorist. The public will be so afraid of being labeled a domestic terrorist for eating meat that the public will gleefully submit to the globalist vegan agenda and become weak-minded vegan slaves thanks to their brains being robbed of the saturated fats needed for proper brain function.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 10:50:31 pm »
We got a call from your neighbor.  They're REAL concerned.  We're going to have to come in to your home and just make sure you're safe. 

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 11:25:37 pm »

We got a call from your neighbor.  They're REAL concerned.  We're going to have to come in to your home and just make sure you're safe. 

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 11:29:16 pm »

Well, after all, it IS FOR YOUR SAFETY.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov