Author Topic: Mysterious deaths of talented artists  (Read 4502 times)

Offline JonnyDeath

Mysterious deaths of talented artists
« on: March 01, 2013, 05:39:27 pm »
Elliot Smith, Vincent Van Gogh, Kurt Cobain, Bon Scott...the pattern here is that they were highly talented.

You will never see the mysterious Madonna death or Michael Cera mysterious death or Beyonce, Britney, Justin on and on and on. It's always these people that didn't want fame or once they had it, they didn't want it. People are unaware but Kurt wanted nothing more than to be famous until he actually was.

I won't list a lot of dead celebrities out of respect for the dead but a lot of big names really weren't uniquely talented. A lot of the biggest and best actors could still be replaced by someone snatched at random off the street and worked with by a director. I've seen it first hand.

I can think of a million reasons for their murders by one of these weirdo cults, not simply the Illuminati. All the way down to doing it so they could eat their brain!
There's a lot of lore about what this does and science to give it some standing.
I'm curious what others think or have discovered through their own investigating.