Author Topic: BLACK FLASHMOB VIOLENCE  (Read 20088 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
BLACK FLASHMOB VIOLENCE
« on: February 06, 2013, 07:29:01 am »
I have named the thread BLACK FLASHMOB VIOLENCE, not to
single out African Americans, because there is other FLASHMOB violence
going on ... however, the GREAT MAJORITY seems to be black youth mobs ...
and is part of the overall trend towards increased black-on-white violence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash Mob Mayhem: Violent Groups Of Teens Leave NYC Businesses In Ruins

Thugs With No Regard For Anyone But Themselves Causing Chaos All Over

February 4, 2013 11:20 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Violent, thieving mobs have been making headlines across the country for the past few years, and now they have hit New York City.

And Maurice Dubois reported in this CBS 2 investigation, the teen mobs have left neighborhoods worried as businesses take matters into their own hands.

Newsstands all over New York City are being attacked by flash mobs of teenagers hell bent to rob owners of everything they have. (Photo: CBS 2)

Judson Bennett, 78, recently ran into a violent group of teens – often described with the once-benign term “flash mob” – as he made his daily trip to buy a newspaper at his favorite news team.

“I’m approaching the newsstand, and then suddenly there is a tremendous force behind me,” Bennett said.

Bennett ended up with a broken arm.

“I was taken completely by surprise,” he said.

In New York and across the country, the mobs of kids – 20, 30, 40 or more — appear out of nowhere and suddenly charge a newsstand or convenience store.

They ransack, steal and wreak havoc with no consideration for customers, such as Bennett, who get in their way.

“They assemble, they do whatever it is that they’re going to do, and then they disassemble in a matter of minutes,” said Jon Shane, assistant professor of criminal justice at John Jay College. “By the time somebody recognizes what is happening or is injured, if the police are able to respond, it’s slow.”

MORE WITH VIDEO & LINKS ~~~~> http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/04/flash-mob-mayhem-violent-groups-of-teens-leave-nyc-neighborhoods-in-disarray/

~~~~~~~~~> A FEW MORE STORIES ~~~ (There are many more~> STARTPAGE: BLACK FLASH MOB)

Saturday night flash mob takes over Jacksonville Walmart

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-07-17/story/saturday-night-flash-mob-takes-over-jacksonville-walmart

The truth about flash mob racial violence

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/the_truth_about_flash_mob_racial_violence.html

Black Teen Flash Mobs: A Frightening Result Of Chronic Political Neglect
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-boyce-watkins/flash-mobs_b_928930.html

VIDEO: BLACK FLASH MOB ATTACKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XBExloL9y8

VIDEO: FLASH MOB ROBS 7-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8

VIDEO: Black Flash Mob Bullying People in Chicago
CHICAGO: 9 dead, over 30 wounded in weekend shootings & Black Flash Mob attacks continue Downtown

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=704_1346115704

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: BLACK FLASHMOB VIOLENCE
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 12:20:50 pm »

… more black teen 'wilding', this time
killing an 87 year old WWII vet:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 (Black) Teens Charged in Death of
WWII Veteran, Hot Tamale King

By Eric Scheiner
October 25, 2013 - 8:50 AM

The king is dead.

Four teenagers are being charged with capital murder in the fatal mugging of 87-year-old Lawrence E. 'Shine' Thornton of Greenville, Mississippi.

‘Shine’ was a World War II veteran and a famous personality in the Delta region for his hot tamales. They were known as ‘Maria’s Famous Hot Tamales’, named after his wife Mary. He was crowned king of the 2012 Delta Hot Tamale Festival.

According to Greenville police, Thornton was killed after being accosted in his own driveway on Oct. 18. He was pushed down and his wallet stolen.

He passed away from his injuries two days later at the University Of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Assistant police chief Andrew Kaho tells the Delta Democrat Times Terrance Morgan and Edward Johnson, both 19; and Leslie Litt and Geblonski Murray, both 18, were arrested in connection with the incident. Each of the four is charged with capital murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.

HERE'S A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT SHINE and HIS HOT TAMALES:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyFxkfxl8I#t=10

I didn’t know ‘Shine’ Thornton, but his story was well known and documented in the Delta region.

It’s a story of hard work, overcoming adversity, belief in God and finding some success in doing something you love.
A veteran who served on a minesweeper in the Pacific theater during World War II, he returned home to work for a local electric company and eventually opened a liquor store.

READ ARTICLE HERE ~~~>http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/4-teens-charged-death-wwii-veteran-hot-tamale-king#sthash.B17plm4i.dpuf

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 02:20:50 pm »
good ol 12 gauge would slow em down.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 04:16:48 pm »
good ol 12 gauge would slow em down.

Then you'd be arrested for a "Hate Crime"  and there would be nationwide protests.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 06:34:36 pm »
Then you'd be arrested for a "Hate Crime"  and there would be nationwide protests.

2 shots in the air like our vp said :)  seriously  who would be concerned if 20 to30 punks are gonna rob ya. I wouldn't, then if everybody had the weapon and did it  this shit would stop. 
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 06:48:10 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^
Also in Pa. if anyone steps on your property with intent for bodily harm you can shoot em.

Who am I

Offline chris jones

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 07:30:50 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^
Also in Pa. if anyone steps on your property with intent for bodily harm you can shoot em.
   I can't stomach innocents being killed... This poor old guy made it though a war and died at the hands of a pack of cowards.

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 10:25:03 pm »
When you loose everything . . . you loose it . . .--Gerald Celente

While we are gathering stats and stories on "Black youth mob" violence, don't forget to gather stories on Black youth unemployment stats, "stop n frisk" stats, police brutality stats, mass incarceration for non-violent offenses stats etc.,  . . . In other words, no one race of youth are any more violent than the other. Violence is not race specific, it is economically and culturally rooted. Divide and conquer is the rule of the globalists . . . never forget this.

I just saw a video where 4 white youths strangled to death two black men, and then had a sexual threesome with the corpse. . . . should we start gathering stories about disaffected white youth violence and debauchery? All groups are being affected by the moral, economic and social decay of this society, and the blatant hypocrisy of its leaders.

These youths actions are a prelude to what is coming for all races . . . the young, old, and in-between, as this economy is being re-designed into a cheap labor third world gulag.   Let's stop this "us vs. them" as if they are an aberration. Look at what is really happening here.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 11:01:50 pm »

Let's take a run through the
news and statistics you rarely hear mentioned.

Article by: JASON LEWIS Updated: September 14, 2013 - 4:29 PM

Black-on-white crime in America

When Daniel Patrick Moynihan zeroed in on the disintegration of the nuclear family as the root cause of African-American poverty and crime in the mid-1960s, the out-of-wedlock birth rate for black Americans was 25 percent.

Today, after a civil-rights revolution (culminating in the election of the nation’s first African-American president) and $15 trillion spent on a feckless war on poverty (the official poverty rate hasn’t budged), more than 70 percent of black babies are born out of wedlock.

Consequently, unemployment and poverty remain far higher for blacks than for the rest of Americans. More disturbing, however, is the elephant in the living room that no one in the public eye seems interesting in addressing — appalling levels of crime committed by young African-American males.

One reason the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin affair garnered so much attention was the unusual nature of a white man (“white Hispanic” according to CNN) allegedly accosting a black teen. Sadly, when it comes to interracial crime, the reverse is anything but rare. To wit:

• New York City law enforcement confirms that a 62-year-old man has died from injuries suffered at the hands of a suspect who declared he was “going to punch the first white man that I see.”

• Two women, aged 24 and 32, are gang-raped by a dozen youths in a Delaware park known for such brazen crimes.

• An 88-year-old veteran of World War II is brutally beaten to death with flashlights outside a Spokane, Wash., lodge by two men between 16 and 19 years of age.

• Three wannabe gang members, two of whom were black, shoot down Australian college student Chris Lane “for the fun of it.”

• St. Paul resident Ray Widstrand is nearly beaten to death via flash mob-style violence on the city’s chaotic East Side.

• A 13-year-old boy is brutally beaten by three other teens on a Florida school bus, all captured on video.

• Another 13-year-old is doused in gasoline and set on fire by perpetrators in Kansas City telling him, “You get what you deserve, white boy.”

• 22-year-old Jody Patzner is murdered in cold blood by three teens for his bicycle in north Minneapolis — with hardly a mention of the suspects’ race by authorities or local media.

These acts of unspeakable violence perpetrated by black offenders on white victims rarely get much media attention, for fear of “subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion,” as one well-known newspaper editor recently put it.

Yet they are no statistical anomaly. While most violent crime is indeed intrarracial, 26.7 percent of homicides where the victim is a stranger are interracial. And in 2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

Accounting for population differences, whites are simply far more likely to be victims of interracial crime than blacks. That, of course, didn’t stop Jesse Jackson from telling the Los Angeles Times at the height of the Zimmerman frenzy that “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.”

The data, once again, suggest something quite different.

In the mid-1990s, the Center for Equal Opportunity analyzed 55,512 felony cases filed in state courts for the 75 largest counties, representing 37 percent of the U.S. population. The weighted data, taken from the BJS, revealed that juries actually acquit blacks at a higher rate than whites for 12 of the 14 types of crime studied — including murder, rape, robbery and assault. The only category that had a higher conviction rate for African-Americans was felony traffic offenses.

To be sure, poverty is still a significant problem in urban America, and a failed war on drugs does have a disproportionate impact on communities of color. But neither can fully explain the troubling trend in black criminal behavior that only genuine leadership — and a little honesty — can eventually solve.

But don’t expect that anytime soon. Acknowledging that a “gangsta culture” is responsible for greater self-inflicted wounds among young African-American males than the remnants of racial bias is especially problematic for those whose careers are built upon finding a racist under every bed.

ARTICLE HERE ~~~> http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentaries/223696071.html

Offline Que gooden

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 11:49:47 pm »
this is a result of the gang and welfare culture pushed in the black community followed by the democratic victimology pushed in the black community,the sad thing is they already have most of the black youth with the white youth following behind, pretty soon it will be Hispanic and all other races and culture will be following behind.

Offline oyashango

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 09:27:05 am »

Article by: JASON LEWIS Updated: September 14, 2013 - 4:29 PM

ARTICLE HERE ~~~> http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentaries/223696071.html

Article written by Jason Lewis "(white) America's Mr. Right" . . . .  nothing more need be said. . . .

[sigh/smh] lock and load boys. . . prepare for the imminent race wars and your enslavement . . . it is most certainly coming . . . .

Maybe you'll get the pleasure of tarring, feathering, castrating and lynching a few of them 'black, genetically defected animals, just as your ancestors . . . .  problem solved.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 11:52:38 am »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

… I don't know much about Mr. Lewis, I was
just looking for some qoutes/statistics that were
not dry bar graphs and such … it is in the
'opinion' section of the Star Tribune, and I agree
with that opinion. BTW … he is a host on GCN,
same as Jones:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jason was recently selected as one of the top 25 talk hosts in the country by Newsmax Magazine and has been twice featured in ABC Radio's "The Year in Talk." In 2011 he was named as one of "The Heavy Hundred" most important talk radio show hosts in the nation by Talkers Magazine.

Jason writes a biweekly column for the Star Tribune of Minneapolis and writes editorials for newspapers throughout the country, including the Wall Street Journal. He also appears on nationally broadcast television programs: NBC's Today Show, Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC and CNBC."

READ ~~~~> http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/jasonLewis/

Offline Que gooden

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 12:25:58 pm »
there will be no race war in America because these thugs turn on each other every day.And on top of that, the only time they are brave is when there is more then one of them to attack some one.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 01:02:22 pm »

… here are some of those 'dry' statistics …
from the FBI, CRIME IN THE UNITED STATES
report for 2011 …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arrests By Race:

Please have a look ~~~> http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Some people will say that these show a reasonable BLACK/WHITE ratio of the population …
even though "whites" far exceed "blacks" in this country and the percentage numbers
are definitely MUCH higher for "blacks" when taking that fact into account.

HOWEVER!

Notice that there is no breakdown here for "hispanics"! For government work they
are lumped in with "whites" … totally skewing the picture presented by the statistics!
It is well-known that the Hispanic population has a MUCH higher rate of violent crime …
as high or higher than "blacks" in some areas (NOT TO MENTION THE ILLEGAL HISPANIC
POPULATION … IN THE UNTOLD MILLIONS).

Below is an article with statistics which does a pretty good job of 'breaking-out'
the Hispanic crimes statistics and comparing rates for WHITES, BLACKS and HISPANICS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ ~~~>http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

Crime and the Hispanic Effect

A hallmark of FBI and Bureau of Justice crime statistics is their failure to distinguish between Hispanic and non-Hispanic white criminals. Among criminologists this is known as the Hispanic effect. Addressing this issue at the annual convention of the Union of Nationalist Zapatistas, the featured speaker, Dr. Prodigy, introduces a technique for defeating the Hispanic effect. Herein is a transcript of Prodigy’s remarks.

Madam President, honored guests, delegates to the national convention of the Union of Nationalist Zapatistas, ladies and gentlemen, I need scarcely tell you how proud I was to receive your invitation to present this evening’s lecture at the UNZ national convention. I can assure you that the memory of this occasion and of this great distinction you have conferred upon me shall never leave me.

Tonight I shall cast such light as I can on the disaggregation of crime by race and ethnicity. I proceed guiltless of predisposition as though I were entirely disconnected from my personal experience. There is a need for such detachment, for the simple act of inquiry regarding such matters awakens dormant preconceptions not only in others but in me as well. The need for clarification arises because federal crime statistics mask the distinction between ethnic Hispanic and non-Hispanic white criminals. Tonight, I hope to bring this distinction into sharp focus.

Two federal agencies are tasked with collecting and disseminating crime statistics. One, the FBI, is actually prohibited by law from collecting ethnic data. It classifies most Hispanic offenders as “white,” thus bloating the non-Hispanic white contribution to crime while completely missing the Hispanic contribution. The second agency, the Bureau of Justice Statistics, does no better. It classifies offenders only as “black,” “white” or “other race.” Again, most Hispanic offenders fall into the white category.  Neither agency recognizes “Hispanic” as a classification. This blurring of ethnic differences by federal agencies has come to be known as the “Hispanic effect.” Tonight, I’ll introduce a method for overcoming the Hispanic effect, and demonstrate its use by disaggregating violent crime in America's largest cities.

……. We turn now to the group contributions themselves. Tables 1 and 2 present the big-city characteristic violent crime rates for blacks, Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites in 2009 and 2010, respectively. Included in the tables are standard errors, p-values and 95% confidence intervals. The rates obtained for Asians in both years were not statistically significant (p = 0.4 and 0.5, respectively). Small Asian populations (less than 5% in most of the cities sampled) coupled with generally low Asian crime rates made it impossible to obtain reliable assessments of Asian group-characteristic violent crime rates, or even if they have one.

…………..

In 2010, the national violent crime rate dropped by 6.6% from the previous year. Our big-city sample led the way with a rate drop of 7.9%. The nearly 8% drop in violent crime, however, was almost entirely due to a drop in black crime. The Hispanic and non-Hispanic white rates remained virtually unchanged (see Figure 4). When seeking explanations of crime trends it is helpful to look at the details. The model of group-characteristic crime rates provides the means.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 06:46:03 am »

QUOTE REPLY #1:

4 (Black) Teens Charged in Death of
WWII Veteran, Hot Tamale King

By Eric Scheiner
October 25, 2013 - 8:50 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…. look at the way HUFFINGTON POST reports this
story … taking great pains to NOT MENTION the
race of the alleged killers. This is controlled, libtard
press at its worse (they do imbed a link which at
least shows the mugshots):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/lawrence-e-shine-thornton-killed_n_4167628.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Clegacy%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D397460

Offline oyashango

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 07:29:26 pm »
White On White Crime More Prevalent Than Black On Black

MY NOTEThe harrowing tragedy of all of this is that, around the world, especially in nations of color, where they are daily being slaughtered, and their lands and resources stolen, they view the Blacks in America the same as they view the Palestinians in Israel and themselves. Namely, victims of imperialists [aka “white”] racism and aggression. From their point of view, it is almost laughable for whites to claim victimhood when their own native people are being genocided (as we speak) by them, or by their criminal governments, in their name.

I have no doubt that some whites genuinely feel [and some are] unfairly victimized. However in proportion to People of Color worldwide, (including in America), all is a matter of historical and current perspective when viewed in the perilously different, but parallel realities that whites and people of color exists. It is for that reason alone, no matter how many articles posted of "Black savage mobs" violating, "good-law-abiding" "white innocence", it will fall on the indifferent ears of the millions who are feeling the uranium-laced bombs dropping on their lands, and their families/sons/daughters slaughtered in the streets, in name of (what they view as) “white” imperialism. . . .

Don’t visit here much anymore.  Sometimes, this “forum” feels more like “Stormfront” then a community of like minded Americans trying to inform, support and make a difference. . .  Back to occasional lurking status.

======
Article:

Kush Azrael | 8/16/2013

When White on White crime takes place it’s never talked about the way it is when Blacks commit crimes.

In the United States, a White person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another White person than by a Black person, according to FBI homicide data. In 2011, there were more cases of Whites killing Whites than there were Blacks killing Blacks. However, the mainstream media obsesses over Black on Black violence and rarely mentions the problem of White on White violence.

These statistics have not led to a media outcry about the problem of White on White crime or the unique pathology of the White community. Nor has the White community stood up to demand change in their community like the Black community does when trying to tackle instances of Black on Black crime.

Most White people don’t kill White people. Yet media pundits, from Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly to CNN’s Don Lemon, have no problem using the phrase “Black on Black violence” despite the fact that most Black people don’t kill Black people.

When the news talks about gang-related deaths, they treat it as an almost exclusively Black problem. However, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by White offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were White.

When was the last time you’ve seen on the news, discussions about a White-gang problem?

Crimes committed by White people are explained as deviations of the individual but have nothing to do with race, but crimes committed by Blacks or Latino’s are somehow attributed to race. Gang-bangers from South Chicago have somehow become a symbol that Black men are to be feared, but you don’t get the same fear that one could attach to the brutal murders committed by Neo-Nazi skinheads.

According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.

When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.

So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality?

Is it because one in 15 Black men are in prison? That may not explain it. The racial biases in the War on Drugs contribute to the high incarceration rates. Studies show that Blacks are no more likely than Whites to use or sell drugs. Blacks actually only make up 14 percent of regular drug users. Yet Blacks are more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and receive longer sentences than Whites.

Should we blame gangster rap with the gun-toting rappers? If so, why can’t we blame a White man with a pistol being used to symbolize Second Amendment rights?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 08:58:44 pm »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

oyashango … first of all, I wonder if the statistics you
quote from the FBI for "White" on "White" crime include
Hispanics? It's not fair to lump those folks altogether
for crime statistics when these three main 'race'
groups are generally spoken of separately for other
purposes. (See my previous post)

Secondly … okaying the brutal murder of completely innocent
80-somethings in the US (& other atrocities) because of imperialist
aggression against 'people of color' around the world doesn't hold water IMO.

Do you feel the same about atrocities against the white Serbian folks in the Arab countries?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 11:25:15 pm »

ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT THIS?

… Clearwater, Florida … 15 year-old black guy
stabs dead a 22 year old white guy going home
from work on his bike. Why?

According to police, King admitted to killing Paul because he had a hard day and “just wanted to kill the first person he saw.”

Posted: 08/29/2013

By: WFTS Staff

CLEARWATER, Fla. -
Clearwater Police announced the arrest of 16-year-old Mychal King on Thursday.  He is accused in the January murder of Jason Taylor Paul, the city's first homicide of 2013.

Police said King admitted to killing Paul for no reason other than he had a hard day with his family that night of January 6, and "just wanted to kill the first person he saw."

Police say 22-year-old Jason Taylor Paul was stabbed multiple times while riding his bike home from work late.

Jason's parents, John and Renee Langfritz had been distraught since the news of Paul's death, and desperate for closure, even offering a $10,000 reward for information.

Renee described her son as an intelligent, loving, funny man. She said his sudden loss has left a hole in the hearts of everyone who knew him.

"This coward, truly a coward, who would leave a young innocent man to die alone in the dark in the middle of the street, must be caught," she said at the time.

King will be charged with 1st Degree Murder.  Detectives say he has a long criminal history and was already in jail on other charges.

READ HERE w/NEWS VIDEO ~~~>http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_north_pinellas/clearwater/clearwater-police-announce-arrest-in-jason-pauls-murder

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 11:32:23 pm »
I've been friends with and know the best people in world whoes skin pigment is darker than mine and I know they just hate this kind of crap.

Don't forget there are a great number of people with very light skin pigmentation killing millions of people.
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 11:36:29 pm »
I've been friends with and know the best people in world whoes skin pigment is darker than mine and I know they just hate this kind of crap.

Don't forget there are a great number of people with very light skin pigmentation killing millions of people.

Yeah, I know … but this thread is about wanton
black on white vilolence … I started it after the
TRAVON debacle to bring some attention to some
obvious truths being overlooked and denied
by the powers that be. It might be interesting
to have a thread about wanton white on black
violence as well …

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:08 am »

… some more 'dry' statistics,
distilled from this source:
  ~~~~> http://www.atlantapd.org/uniformcrimereports.aspx

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta (April 2011 to April 2012)

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.

HERE~~> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c1c_1336448485&comments=1

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2013, 01:20:31 am »

… some more 'dry' statistics,
distilled from this source:
  ~~~~> http://www.atlantapd.org/uniformcrimereports.aspx

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta (April 2011 to April 2012)

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.

HERE~~> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c1c_1336448485&comments=1

Those statistics are obviously racist! 

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

EvadingGrid

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 01:36:30 am »
I dont think its the colour, but the poverty and the selective enforcement.

Last time I checked, deathrow was never full of rich, skinny, white women.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 01:47:38 am »
Any person of any color that would beat and kill another human being, based on skin color is not only a Racist: but an EVIL SCUB BAG!  >:(
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 07:07:04 pm »
Newspapers Directed to Cover up Black Violence

Lovely. When will we actually live in a color blind society where it is character that matters?
Check it out:

When a mom and daughter were kidnapped, forced to withdraw money from an ATM, raped, then shot last week, the Indianapolis Star played it by the book: Do not mention the suspects are black.

The “book” in this case is written by the Society of Professional Journalists, headquartered just three miles from the scene of the crime. In last month’s issue of the SPJ magazine, the oldest and largest organization of journalists in America reminded its members how they should report racial violence.

Don’t.

The SPJ story was just repeating what dozens of chapters around the country tell its members in regular seminars: Unless someone is considerate enough to wave around a sign saying, “Kill Honky,” or issue a press release or utter racial expletives in front of lots of witnesses, the fact that the suspects just happen to be black has no bearing on the story.

And if you wonder about it, you are probably a “racist and hater,” said the SPJ.

READ MORE:  http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/newspapers-directed-cover-black-violence/

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 02:24:56 pm »

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 08:11:44 am »

… finally … a major MSM chatterbox (FOX) begins
reporting wanton black-on-white crime …

ie: The Knockout Game

FOX LAUNCHES FULL-FRONTAL ASSAULT ON BLACK MOBS

'It's savagery. This is like Lord of the Flies'

READ HERE w/VIDEOS~~~>http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/fox-launches-full-frontal-assault-on-black-mobs/

JOE KOVACS

EXCERPTS

After scores of reports by WND about the problem of black-mob violence in the U.S. and a lethal practice of attacking random whites and Jews called “the Knockout Game,” Fox News has launched a full-frontal assault on the shocking phenomenon its own analysts say is intentionally suppressed by national news media.

“Just let’s imagine that what we’re seeing here is white kids attacking black people,” Goldberg continued, “that in cities like St. Louis and Washington and Milwaukee and Hoboken, N.J., and Syracuse, N.Y., and other cities, young white kids got together and said, ‘Let’s start this game. We’ll call it the Knockout.’ And they go around and some black guy is coming home from work and out of the blue, they just hit him in the face as hard as they can and he goes down. And then their idiotic white friends giggle about it like a bunch of hyenas, and then they post it on the Internet. That would obviously be a national news story because it’s orchestrated racial violence. But this isn’t.”

Goldberg told O’Reilly it was a “white liberal paternalistic decision” for most media to ignore and hide the issue.

“The white liberals in the media at places that aren’t covering this are saying, ‘You know what? We don’t want to give any ammo to those white racist conservatives out there (because they equate conservatism with racism anyway), so let’s just make believe this isn’t happening.’ How despicable. How disgraceful to make believe something that is spread from one city to another isn’t a legitimate news story. …

Offline Donovan

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 09:16:00 am »

… finally … a major MSM chatterbox (FOX) begins
reporting wanton black-on-white crime …

ie: The Knockout Game

FOX LAUNCHES FULL-FRONTAL ASSAULT ON BLACK MOBS

'It's savagery. This is like Lord of the Flies'

READ HERE w/VIDEOS~~~>http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/fox-launches-full-frontal-assault-on-black-mobs/

JOE KOVACS

EXCERPTS

After scores of reports by WND about the problem of black-mob violence in the U.S. and a lethal practice of attacking random whites and Jews called “the Knockout Game,” Fox News has launched a full-frontal assault on the shocking phenomenon its own analysts say is intentionally suppressed by national news media.

Those black mobs better get in line and stop doing that crap. If white people get pissed off, all shit will break loose. All throughout history it shows, if whites get mad, you'll get shit like world wars, crusades, and whole firestorm.

If they keep doing it white people will rampage in self defense and they will plow through ghettos and hoods and leave nothing and no one left standing.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2013, 11:24:16 am »
 Great thing when FOX is reporting on this: But, why call it a GAME?

This is Assault with Intent to Kill!

The term: 'Hit To Kill' would be more realistic.

To call it a 'Game' is Childish.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2013, 02:32:24 pm »
As tragic as all this is, store retailers are some of the most economically ignorant people out there, they think just cuz they got that everyone does and has no idea the DEPRESSION they are managing a store in.

They go to work everyday in their cars and are totally ignorant about the economic climate they are in.  Then they want to act like victims when they get robbed.

These people are just as bad as the merchant-class of a Kleptocracy that when the plebians decide to have a revolution wonder why their complacency is rewarded with violence.

I am poor, I have a part-time job but I fight for economic justice when I can.

I am not justifying any side in this, however economic education dereliction in America is the root cause of all this and everyone is to blame.

Karen Hudes:  "Confessions of a Former World Banker"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0IqWP2rQY

John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIHKWd9rSc

The American Dream Film-Full Length

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

The Money Masters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56FUHgqRNE

Offline chris jones

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 06:59:53 pm »
 Black mob violence, though it isn't just a mob, it is a gang. Every gang has a leader.
I have been fortunate to have had a  partner in Nam who was black, I'm white. Some called us salt and pepper,we watched each others back. No one gave bothered us due to our color differences, though we knew there were racists on both sides who didn't cotton to this.
 Nick was  a grandad the last time I talked to him a few decades past..
He had come from a gang area,  when we ordered to the  same unit, it took a while to get to know each other, Nick had been raised in an area of Detroit that was black gang orientated upbringing, I didn't know Jack Shiite about gang banging, nor race hate. To make it short,  we became friends.
 Years later I walked a beat for a short time in Boston, Mission Hill, it was a black area, I was one of the very few white faces around. The majority of the black folks I met were nice folks and admitted to me that the biggest hangup they faced wasn't skin pigment it was  generations of welfare, the welly game took its toll, the collateral effect. Not knocking welly , some need it, others get into the system and it becomes a way of life.
 Nicky ended up telling me the gang mentality, race hate is  a one way street to jail or death. Hatred no matter what color of a man is can call upon the beast within.. I hope folks of all colors realize who the true enemy is -those on high who manipulate us.
 I'm not being naive, the inner circle of power would be in pig heaven if a race war began, I pray they don't their wish.
               Lets remember without the white vote, Oby wouldn't be president, thats not racisms is it?
                               Power mongers come in all colors , shapes and sizes.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 09:49:57 pm »

… I've seen more videos around the web
of recent 'knockouts' … here's a story about
a young (white) guy getting killed by a black teen
who jumped out of a car and punched him …  :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5D46nk7VU

… Please go here for a video of a black guy
layin' out the truth to his peers … and he pulls
no punches … needs to go viral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxjoF6QTVk

Offline Que gooden

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 11:20:56 pm »
I did a thread on this issue, just today didn't know it was a thread, on this issue already.With that being said,notice this is taking place where there are gun laws.And no word from the usual suspect that like to race bait.Why is this not a hate crime because are target whites,Jews,old women and men, upper class black that have a job?And they posting it on the internet.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 06:41:14 am »

… in this cult-ure, racist murder is a game.

Offline Que gooden

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 09:36:18 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/knockout-game-suspect-charged-hate-crime-100039465--abc-news-topstories.html
well they are now,charging suspects who participate in this game with a hate crime but they are only going to get a year in jail.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 11:08:03 am »

… in this cult-ure, racist murder is a game.

Words that ring so true Mr. Holly...as the Culture of Death says: 'Knock-Out GAME?'

NO! this is a total misnomer: as THIS IS MURDER and It is NOT A GAME!

When a society sinks this LOW?

And; The only Way To Take it Back , Is To FIGHT BACK!   ;)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 04:10:30 pm »
 So this HS is becoming a fad.
 Sucker punching some innocent is trendy, proves some kid a tough guy, big man.........., WTF.
    It'll take some would be victim stick a gun up their rear to wise em up.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 04:53:37 pm »
That's what the Globalists are counting on a complete societal melt-down.

John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIHKWd9rSc

Of course if we secede and take back our sovereignty this won't be an issue...  but it is going to take Americans being dragged off to FEMA Camps before the secession movement has a fire lit under its ass.

Offline oyashango

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2013, 08:00:01 am »
Don't Believe All the Media Hype About the 'Knockout Game'

Davey D
Huffingtonpost
11/26/2013

So today for the umpteenth time we saw another news story, designed to cause mass hysteria with solemn sounding anchors telling us to be on "high alert" for roving gangs of black youth participating in this nationwide trend called "The Knockout Game."

As anchors launch into their tales of terror showing us the same grainy stock footage which includes a teacher being knocked out in New Jersey from two years ago and a woman being knocked out in London, a ticker tape runs across the bottom of our screens telling us police are on the look out for these "young thugs" and have ordered extra patrols...

The story, depending on what city you see it reported, will then tell you about two bike riders in St. Louis being knocked out or black kids in Brooklyn looking for Jews to knock out. There's a report of some kid knocking a woman out in San Diego. All the reports show the same video footage of some young teens in Jersey bragging about how they knock folks out. By then our blood is either boiling or we are scared to death.

The anchors' voices then get shrill as they pull out a map detailing what parts of the country the attacks have happened. In the past month there have been seven knockouts and according to the anchors the videos are being posted all over YouTube by the hundreds.

All the news stories then launch into a field reporter interviewing someone who knows of a friend who knows a friend who got knocked out and went to the hospital because of the Knockout Game.

These news stories from coast to coast end with the reporters telling us two people have been killed by what police think MAY have been a version of the Knockout Game. We are left concluding that we no longer need to fear terrorists organizations like al Qaeda, but instead be wary of marauding black youth. The message is when you see them, run. Why? Because they are gonna knock you out.

These reports have understandably led to some harsh reactions, with many publishing blogs and posting YouTube vlogs promising to shoot if someone dares to try to knock them out. In fact if you go online, you are likely to find scores more threatening responses to the Knockout Game than you are the same three or four videos, all from years past, repeatedly being shown on news stations around the country reporting this new disturbing trend.

It's important that folks not get caught up in the hype of the Knockout Game without putting it in historical, social and political context. First let's be clear in understanding what this is: the Knockout Game is ASSAULT. And when a group of people are "targeting people at random" to assault them, that is basically another form of BULLYING.

Are assaults and bullying acceptable? Absolutely not. Should we be concerned? Of course. But let's be honest when reporting on this type of anti-social behavior. Yes, there are crimes that occur. Yes, there are innocent folks who get attacked, robbed, etc. But this is not what's being reported. Many in the media are making it appear as if this is some sort of game spreading like wild fire from coast to coast. It's simply not true. The fact that they are taking any crime and calling it part of Knockout Game trend is akin to when the police label every crime in certain communities "gang related."

If we look at this honestly, every generation and every inner city has had some sort of Knockout Game or unsavory group action that was attributed to black youth that the media brought to the forefront. These actions were never as big and widespread as reported but it made for good TV and gave politicians a chance to talk tough and push for new harsh laws. What's being reported now is the repackaging and rewording age-old propaganda designed to stoke fears, increase ratings and justify demonizing and criminalizing entire groups of people.

For those who don't know, the Knockout Game was called "wylding" or "rat packing" when I was coming up in New York. In Oakland it was called "mobbing." In other parts of the country it was called "clocking," "chin checking," and just plain old "jumping." Under those names the image of vicious, out of control black teens were attached to them, but such activities should not be separated from those suburban teens who would head to the gay parts of town and jump folks in what we would commonly call "gay bashing."

That should not be separated from the folks who would see Jewish kids wearing yarmulkes or what folks thought were black cowboy hats and snatch them or knock them off their heads and attack them, perceiving them to be weak. Others attacked them because they perceived them to have lots of money and were easy pickings. Some would call it "Jew Jumping."

That should not be separated from those who would see and attack Sikhs wearing turbans or Muslim women wearing hijab. This was "all the rage" after 9/11. Key word "rage" -- which was used as justification.

This should not be separated from roving teens who routinely have jumped and knocked out unsuspecting homeless folks over the years or folks who would shoot pellet guns at unsuspecting bike riders or throw rocks from freeways overpasses at unsuspecting drivers. Or even full-blown riots at college campuses. Often times such activities were reduced to kids just mischief-making.

None of this can separated from the vicious attacks that have routinely visited Mexican day laborers by xenophobic types in violent versions of Knockout commonly known as "Beaner Jumping" or "Wetback Whippings." In some parts of the country, attacks on Mexican migrants would occur with folks referring to them as "Walking ATM Machines" because it was believed they carried cash were unlikely to report crimes to the police.

It was just a few years ago that our nation's newspapers were splattered with headlines about how a group of suburban teens from Long Island attacked two Ecuadorean brothers who were walking arm and arm thinking they were gay and "illegally," brutally beat them with bats, killing one. Once caught it was discovered that this group of teens who had dubbed themselves "The Caucasian Crew" had been on a week-long spree of jumping brown folks who they thought were undocumented. They described "Beaner Jumping" as a commonplace game. You can read about that here.

In recent years we seen this immigrant bashing take on new heights with folks under the guise of "patrolling the border" and sporting names like Minutemen -- with many having Neo-Nazi ties -- seeing themselves playing the ultimate real life war game as they would head down to borders of Arizona and Texas in droves looking for "illegals" to capture, beat up and sometimes shoot. Folks may wanna look up the tragic shooting death of Raul Flores and his 9-year-old daughter Brisenia by Minutemen, who thought they were here illegally. Read about that here.

Some of you reading this are old enough to recall that if you lived in New York City in the '70s there was a game called "Kill Nigger Day" and if you went to certain parts of town like Bensonhurst, Brookland, Pelham Bay in the Bronx, Howard Beach in Queens, you were gonna get mobbed on by angry whites who basically did this for fun.

If you lived in Boston and went to South Boston the same thing would happen. In fact folks may wanna look at the rap sheet of actor Mark Walhberg, who as a youth was quite fond of jumping black and Asian youth. He was not an exception to what was often described by many as the most racist city in America. Read about that here.

In generations past, in cities like LA, the game was called "Spook Hunting." In fact there was a white racist gang calling themselves the Spook Hunters who would patrol the borders of Watts and Mexican neighborhoods to make sure no black or brown folks would leave the area. For fun they would head into the area and attack folks. Many of these folks were war veterans. You can read about that here.

We also know that many of those military folks, in particular sailors while on duty, would routinely go out and bash on Mexicans wearing Zoot Suits. The random attacks led to what we now call the Zoot Suit Riots. You can read about that here.

Later we would learn that the police themselves under Chief William H. Parker would patrol the Watts area, which on the force was dubbed The Duck Pond Officers; like the Spook Hunters, they would keep blacks contained in that area and for fun would venture off into Watts to jam up folks in sadistic activity called Duck Hunting. They would go in and harass young black teens with the goal of letting them know who was in charge. You can read about that here.

In more recent days we saw the spook hunting, duck hunting mentality rear its ugly head during Katrina. In the Algiers section of New Orleans you had white mobs roaming around going "Peasant hunting," where blacks were shot at random. At least 11 were killed as they were seeking refuge. This is outlined in the documentary and ground breaking report Katrina's Hidden Race War. You can read about that here.

Last year we saw a group of deputies fired from the LA Sheriff's Department because of their random attacks on black and brown folks in LA in what was called Jumping. They dubbed themselves the Jump Out Boys. You can read about that here.

I could go on listing things, but the larger point I'm getting at is that sadly mob violence is as American as apple pie. From the "Knockout Game" and "Beaner Jumping" to lynchings and vigilante justice. There have always been cowardly folks who hid behind large numbers, weapons and badges who have reigned sheer hell upon innocent people. It's bullying 101 and folks of all stripes have had a hand in this. None of it is excusable. None of it should be accepted. It should not be excused as boys being boys or teens just doing a little mischief-making. This is why the Knockout Game reporting has been so troubling; because it acts like this is something new and isolated to one group of people versus it being systemic with deep-seated roots in our country's psyche. In fact the media sensationalizing and outright lying about a trend that doesn't exist could be characterized as a game of Knockout by proxy, because the end result will be folks reacting aggressively and maybe even fatally to imagined dangers conjured up by media hype. The case of Jordan Davis, Trayvon Martin and now Renisha McBride are examples of this over reaction.

With all these recent news reports of knockouts folks may be quick to forget it was just two weeks ago these same reporters were telling us to hide our cell phones because everyone was getting them snatched and with daylights saving times the FEAR was evil cell phone snatchers would be out in droves looking to make you a victim.

We have forgotten that it was just a year ago that these same anchors were warning us to watch out for flash mobs of black youths that were going on terror sprees attacking white folks all over the country from Milwaukee to Philly and we needed to be on the look out. In fact the mayor of Philly, Michael Nutter, went ahead and passed legislation for youth curfews. Other cities around the country used the flash mob reports and attempted to follow suit.

Many of us have forgotten that not too long before the flash mob news reports we were told that the evil, vicious Mexican cartels were now invading America and taking over the drug trade and attacking folks and that we need to run for the hills. Many forgot that we were being bombarded with stories and numerous TV specials about MS-13, the World's Most Dangerous Gang, and they were an international super predator gang that was taking over cities all over America.

There were even some "special reports" linking them to terrorists organizations like al Qaeda and more recently Hezbollah. Needless to say, these reports caused a big stir which helped usher in anti-immigrant bills like SB1070 in Arizona and HB 86 in Alabama.

It led to lawmakers from Texas to Florida to California warning us to watch out for "anchor babies" and "terror babies" as they used the reports as a rationale to try to change the Constitution that would disallow children born in the U.S. from undocumented parents from being citizens. The threat of the Brown Menace was used as an excuse to get billions, not millions of dollars to new border walls.

Ironically the same companies building walls here in the U.S. are the same companies building walls in Israel/Palestine where hysteria around Brown Arabs wylding out has led to economic windfall. Lets just keep it 100 percent real, the threat of the Black Brute and Brown menace is Big Business for a lot of people. It's a tradition that dates back a century in popular media from the days of Birth of a Nation which led to the rise of the KKK to the lies told about rapes and murders in the Superdome during New Orleans to now. Zealous politicians and law and order types reacting to these false narratives can easily build political capital, using communities and groups of people who are not fully prepared to counter...

The nationwide hype of the Knockout Game is designed to get us hysterically upset, fearful and angry resulting in us embracing policies and laws that will soon be proposed that justify racial profiling designed to protect us (translation: protect good white folks from out of control black and brown mobs).

Davey D is a journalist, hip-hop historian, activist, and host of Hard Knock Radio and Breakdown FM. This piece first appeared on his website hiphopandpolitics.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/davey-d/knockout-game-media_b_4344158.html

Offline Que gooden

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2013, 09:14:42 am »
davey d is another race hustler I use to read his works all the time before he jump on the Obama bandwagon     and after he jump on the obama bandwagon.