Author Topic: Mind Control Public Schools and the Election  (Read 1890 times)

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

Mind Control Public Schools and the Election
« on: January 05, 2008, 01:05:13 am »
This is a hypothesis I came up with yesterday so its not perfect yet but here it goes.  Rembember the elections we used to have in school every year where we would vote for a president of our grade.  Well anyways the election would always end up being a popularity contest becasue the presdient never had any real power to make any real improvements for us.  All we were doing was giving one kid in the grade the title of President which basically comes down to electing the coolest best looking most popular kid in the grade who ran for the position.  WE never voted for the president based on issues, but instead voted for them based on if we thought they could win, likeability, funny, ect...  Once the kids grow up and get to vote in the real election they choose who they will vote for using the same reasoning they did in school instead of choosing a candidate for their issues.  On top of that the media largly reports only on silly issues that should only matter in a school election like incidents when candidates call eachother a name or showing up late to a rally and ...ect.  It seems the news largly ignores the issues that actually matter like FEMA, WAR on Drugs, Education, ect...  Therefore people only have the silly highschool type issues to choose who they want to vote for presdient.  Very few people seem to notice that they are voting for candidates based on silly personal issues instead of how they plan to run the country.  I think that putting the mock elections in schools were put there for the purpose of conditioning us to vote for a candidate even if we don't know how they plan to run the country.   Just as long as they seem cool we'll vote for them.  Give me some feedback yall...

Offline Caasi

Re: Mind Control Public Schools and the Election
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 09:43:19 pm »
Ha, interesting idea. I remember those "popularity contests" we had back in elementary school. It really was about who was coolest. In fourth grade my friend at the time, Aaron, was running for Pres alongside another kid, Roland or something. Roland was the popluar kid, and Aaron was the kid that listened to rock music and had dirty shoes. Roland had his father pay for signs, banners, and all manner of stuff to be put up around the school, but none of the posters ever talked about school issues or what he was going to do to make the school better (Kind of like the lame commercials the MSM candidates have released of late). At the final speech, Roland gave this huge talk about how his father had helped him and how he was the best. I still remember Aaron walking up to the stage right after him and saying simply "I may not have fancy money and signs to amaze you, but if you vote for me, I'll make this school better." He got about as much applause as Roland did (even though he was destroyed when we voted). The brilliant part though was after Roland was elected he became very unpopular. He didn't get anything done. He had made lots of fancy promises like lowering candy machine prices (gas prices? :P) but the school stayed in the same state. I remember friends talking about how they felt lied to, and how they should have voted for Aaron because he had been honest. He never talked about making candy cheaper, or making recess longer, he talked about making the library bigger, about fixing the proverbial cracks in the walls. Really makes me think of all these MSM candidates that just spew the same crap about fixing healthcare, lowering gas prices, fixing the housing issues, lowering taxes blah blah blah... It's the same BS every candidate has ever said in an election. Just what we want to hear.

Kinda creepy actually when you compare it to the Presidential elections. RP is definately going the Aaron route, refusing to dumb himself down to their level with the snide remarks, personal attacks and what not. I think regardless of whether he makes it to the White House, the damage to the NWO is being done. People are waking up, and once that snowball starts rolling...

Just my 2 cents.
"All the black is really white, if you believe it."

Offline Caasi

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 09:45:18 pm »
Ha, kind of got off on a tangent there.

To answer your question, yes! I can see how they would put these things in place just to condition us to respond emotionally and ignore the real issues.
"All the black is really white, if you believe it."

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:31:33 am »
yeah also when i was in school we would vote for the candidates who promised to build a water slide and give longer recess and so on.... but the candidate also once elected never had any actuall power to represent the people