Author Topic: ***LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal” [YouTube Video Now Available]  (Read 34689 times)

Offline Freeski

Re: ***LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal” [YouTube Video Now Available]
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 08:16:59 pm »
What's even more mind blowing is the fact that it is the 2nd AMENDMENT of the constitution...THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. IT IS MINDBLOWING to see so many SCHMUCKS falling for the pitch the LAPD gives. With this type of attitude THIS MAGNITUDE OF PEOPLE, I don't it will be difficult for them to implement marshal law. However there will be a few "rogue and savage criminals" that must be put down in order to make the society "safe".

If the age group was above 30, then it is EVEN MORE MINDBLOWING. Because at that age group, EVERYONE was taught the basic amendments back in grade school.

But it's so simple: who teaches us now about our constitution? Daycares? Schools? Churches? Parents? The media? I'm sure most parents from this forum are teaching their kids properly, but clearly the vast majority of the people don't even know or care that it exists. That's the battle we face. We have to ban government from ANY involvement in education whatsoever, and tell the parents it is now their job to raise the next crop of patriots. To me that's the bottom denominator. Having the state teach kids about the foundations of our country is the ultimate conflict of interest.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline j-train

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 06:02:20 pm »
All videos released do to "violations". Commie You-tube.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2010, 06:29:13 pm »
All videos released do to "violations". Commie You-tube.

Screw the control freaks! Vote with your wallet! 8)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Scott_Rotten

Other than full auto, I'm unaware of any gun being illegal.

Class 3 FA's are not illegal either.  You pay the $200 tax and if you have deep
pockets to afford the hefty pricetag and pass the background check, you are good to go.

LAPD has definately been emasculated by these leftist diplodinks.

I'm glad Texas isn't so stupid.  As for them melting down the guns...
Yep, they melt them down.  My dad worked for a smelter back in the70s.
They melted a huge pile of M14 parts.  All "crime" guns supposedly get melted.
I tell you this.  Nice ones go home with the PD around here.

Offline cheddar

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 10:43:10 am »
im moving to texas