Author Topic: Surreal Demonization of 911 Truth Picnicers Portland,Or/ Fritz Springmeyer &  (Read 6504 times)

Offline roseknows

This is just a testimony to the event I attended and the resulting smear campaign in Portland Or. I attented a 911 truth picnic with a small  group of local activists. I say small as given the cancerous growth of The Police State/ Facism ect one might think more would be aware that 911 spawned the creature now breathing down our necks and groping our private parts, while  dismanteling most basic rights. That aside I met for the first time Mr Springmeyer and Tim Calvert. I had beome familiar with Mr Springmeyer having watched his interview on Infowars and other videos and read all I could find online authored by him. He is as genuine, approachable and humble in person as I observed previously. Mr Calvert was equally a pleasure to meet. I was glad to enjoy the company of those I already knew some time and meet these two individuals. I have many times had to interface with what could be described as criminally insane and severly mentally ill in my profession. These people are at the oposite end of the human spectrum. To be alerted by one attende that the participants have been demonised by a local "antifacist" orginazation and others describing the event as akin to a satanic ritual hell bent on outdoing the hadron collider in sucking humanity into a black hole. I was quite shocked as it is the monster of 911 eating our substance. Just had to tell my story.

Offline jerryweaver

That must have been a momentous occasion. Do you have any links or recordings to upload to youtube?  Found some. http://bikeportland.org/2012/10/02/anti-fascist-group-calls-for-boycott-of-citybikes-co-op-78280

Offline jerryweaver

Wow, So being a 9/11 truther is now anti semantic?  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
The first thing I saw with Fritz Springmeyer was his "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" presentation at the Bible Prophecy Club uploaded on youtube - it was completely fascinating, to say the least.

Offline jerryweaver

The first thing I saw with Fritz Springmeyer was his "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" presentation at the Bible Prophecy Club uploaded on youtube - it was completely fascinating, to say the least.

Prophecy Club had some really good speakers. I took my family to the meetings in Phoenix quite a few times.

You have to admire Fritz Springmeyers selflessness. How much time in jail did he just do?

Offline roseknows

He said on an Alex Jones interview 8 years but the surrealists claim in their bad acid trip 9. I suggest watching Jones interview. As I said I have digested most film and written online by him and see no bitterness or self pity, just keeps on a-goin. This is remarkable. It is sad to see those you know mentioned by name smeared. These people have given their time to alert the public on many issues in the 4 years Ive lived here. We just endured the Flouride debachle, the Threat Fusion Center etc. thanks for the response. I must add I was too late for the formal presentation part and only got to the picnic later so dont know if it was filmed but the complatiants must have such evidence, must have "documented the event" thanks for reading.     

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Prophecy Club had some really good speakers. I took my family to the meetings in Phoenix quite a few times.

You have to admire Fritz Springmeyers selflessness. How much time in jail did he just do?

The guy who runs the Prophecy Club, Stan Johnson, has really gone off the deep end now(he made some prophecies in recent years that never came to pass, and he claimed how his wife had some as well, which also didn't come to pass). No, I don't think Johnson is working for the enemy, per se, but his love of money looks like it really got to him.

Anyhow, yeah, the Prophecy Club has had a number of really good speakers over the years. Scott Johnson(contendingfortruth.com) did a big presentation warning about the Avian Flu(I also listen to his weekly watchman audios as well, which are very informative). There's other names which escape me now, but there's this one guy who did a presentation linking gambling to witchcraft, and he backed it up with alot of data to boot. And others have warned about the deceptions of witchcraft infiltrating churches, which the modern-day church seems to ignore.

I'd like to read some of Fritz's writings, but his books are so long, and I have less time to read them.

Offline roseknows

There is free stuff online which is on the Whale.to . I think its like a repository of sorts.  found easily. Title I found "Deeper Insights into the Illuminati formula" another great document by Dave McGowan on same site " The Pedophocracy" and just read David Shurter"s "Rabbit Hole" whos website has lots on the ongoing  satanic ritua abuse and a show on talkshoe as the Franklin/ Boystown/ Penn State thing continues. Hes a survivor and still kicking

Offline jerryweaver

Thanks Roseknows for the link.