Author Topic: Stirling engine DIY blue prints & tutorials by mysecretguides.com, scam or real?  (Read 16520 times)

Offline no haters

Hi people

I am new to the forum, I am from Europe and I am not really used to the American way of doing business presentations. I am interested in the striling engine DIY data base that was advertised on Info Wars for some time (and maybe still is) but I couldn't find out if this site granting you access to the information after paying 50$ was genuine or not. I tried contacting them several times but no reply and their site has been under scheduled maintenance for weeks now. Moreover some of the historical information that they had up on the presentation is not what I have found on a number of other sites that I looked up.
Has any one of you tested this site or this particular DIY information? Or is it that Info Wars people make sure that all the people they advertise for are genuine and safe to do business with? Please let me know, my financial situation does not allow me to experiment with 50$ like lottery.

Thanks

Offline no haters

Hi guys
I see my post got quite a few reads but none knowing about the issue I am asking about. Could the moderators of the forum possibly answer the question: Do they know if this company that is advertising on their website reliable?

Offline no haters

I see that Alex himself recommends companies like E foods, the pro-pure water filters and some of the health stuff that is advertised. I think this is good because I somehow think that he is genuine and knows what he is talking about but is it the case with all the stuff that is advertised on the the infowars site?

EvadingGrid

Hi guys
I see my post got quite a few reads but none knowing about the issue I am asking about. Could the moderators of the forum possibly answer the question: Do they know if this company that is advertising on their website reliable?

I have no idea.

I can tell you that you can look up stirling engines on say "You Tube"

You could get a good idea just how large one would need to be for producing a decent amount of electricity compared to say a conventional generator.

This one is claimed to produce 100 Watts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pdqDQwehlk

This example claims to produce 5 HP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqhX_66n18

Really you need to research this.
One of the biggest problems people have, when thinking off grid, is understanding how much power they need.

Offline no haters

Hi Evading grid

Interesting videos thanks. To mee it seems like an engine with high potential to improve a lot of thing. I am thinking of well pumps in africa, schools, fridges of little remote clinics in poor countries etc, it seems really great. I feel a bit helpless on making the research because I really know nothing about electricity. That's why I would really need a ready made DIY for dummies type instructions like the one advertised. Maybe some will have tested it and reply to the post.

EvadingGrid

Maybe they tell you what ready made parts can be sourced and adapted.

Its not like you can make pistons, barrels, connecting rods, flywheels and all that at home with hand tools. Like those people with access to machine shops with lathes, milling machines, proper welding and all that can and do make the entire engine - you know the sorta person that can and does makes there own steam engine.

Like I said, maybe they tell you that parts from something else are readily available and can be adapted.

Maybe they tell you to visit your local engineering company and get them to make parts...

I do not know the answers....

I sure would like to know, and build and own and use a stirling engine.

EvadingGrid

Animated Diagrams

This web page has diagrams of all sorts of different types of engine
http://www.animatedengines.com/

Including two different types of Stirling Engines
http://www.animatedengines.com/stirling.html

TAKE A LOOK

They got a slider control so you can slow it down and 'see' how it works. The got a blow by blow account of the complete engine cycle with more text and more diagrams.

Its not the only site on the internet, there are others and you can just keep looking until you do understand it all. Tale your time, its not a race... You can figure it all out.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Hi people

I am new to the forum, I am from Europe and I am not really used to the American way of doing business presentations. I am interested in the striling engine DIY data base that was advertised on Info Wars for some time (and maybe still is) but I couldn't find out if this site granting you access to the information after paying 50$ was genuine or not. I tried contacting them several times but no reply and their site has been under scheduled maintenance for weeks now. Moreover some of the historical information that they had up on the presentation is not what I have found on a number of other sites that I looked up.
Has any one of you tested this site or this particular DIY information? Or is it that Info Wars people make sure that all the people they advertise for are genuine and safe to do business with? Please let me know, my financial situation does not allow me to experiment with 50$ like lottery.

Thanks

Are they an actual sponsor or was it a google ad? I don't ever recall seeing the advertisement on Infowars but I run Ad-Block on FireFox so it's going to block Google-ads.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Trainwreck

I wouldn't pay any money for info. There's plenty to be had for free. I've built a few small Stirling engines out of coffe cans and the like, enough to use a small electric motor to power some LEDs. While neat, to power anything worthwhile is a bit impractical. You'd be better off building a steam turbine.