Author Topic: Immigration Reform - Throwing Open The Immigration Floodgates  (Read 333347 times)

Offline iamc2

Re: RE: THROWING OPEN THE IMMIGRATION FLOODGATES
« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2014, 01:38:45 pm »

Obama is 1000 times more dangerous to America than ebola.

The masses were duped thanks to George Soros and the rest of the communists that got him in.

Don't get me started on Mike Obama--his "wife".

Doc. you make sense of a senseless situation!  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #241 on: October 31, 2014, 08:33:06 am »

… Buttbook CEO Mark Zuckerberg (and other tech gazillionaires)
are using their dough, fluff-muscle and mind-control apparatus to help Obola
push open even wider the border floodgates:

REVEALED: THE TECH SECTOR'S
PERMANENT CAMPAIGN FOR AMNESTY

SANTA MONICA, California -- FWD.us, the immigration reform initiative founded by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, plans to launch a massive political push in December to support President Barack Obama's planned executive action on immigration. On Tuesday evening, it brought roughly 100 entrepreneurs to a "mini-hackathon" at tech incubator Cross Campus as part of a nationwide push to support the president's strategy.

Though FWD.us declares that its mission is "to advocate for policies that will make the American dream achievable in the 21st century economy," its main focus is immigration reform, which it describes as necessary both for economy growth and to "live up to our American ideals." The group includes tech heavyweights such as Microsoft's Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates; Google's Eric Schmidt; and former Napster founder Sean Parker.

Materials distributed at Tuesday's gathering, one in a series of monthly meetings, called for "[e]ncouraging the President to take meaningful executive action, both for undocumented immigrants and talented tech workers in need of visas." The FWD.us organizers refer to such executive action as "administrative relief," rather than "executive amnesty," the term favored by opponents of the president's anticipated unilateral effort.

Details about the president's proposed actions have leaked in recent weeks, and Republicans have called upon President Obama to reveal his plans before, rather than after, Election Day. The tech community appears to have accepted a Republican victory on Nov. 4 as a given, and is pressing ahead with efforts to shape public opinion in support of the president, regardless of constitutional problems or policy questions that may arise.

The activists of FWD.us explicitly model their campaign on the effort to secure gay marriage. "Take the movement for marriage equality," materials distributed at the event said. "It's hard to oppose marriage for gay couples when you know the stories of your LGBTQ [lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, queer] friends, family, and coworkers."

Accordingly, FWD.us is seeking to compile stories and videos of immigrants or illegal aliens talking about their respective predicaments: "With stories, we can push the needle of public opinion."

"
There was no discussion at the Santa Monica meeting of technological innovations to improve border security, to verify employees' immigration status, or to educate prospective immigrants about how to come to the country legally.

ARTICLE HER~~~~>
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/10/29/Revealed-The-Tech-Sector-s-Permanent-Campaign-for-Amnesty

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #242 on: October 31, 2014, 11:51:39 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^

All this crap makes me glad I won't be around in 20 years.

But my children and grandchildren will have to face an America where English is the 2nd language. where homos are the norm, etc, etc etc.  And these jerks like obama still say GOD BLESS America at the end of their worthless speeches.  HOW CAN GOD BLESS AMERICA WITH ALL THE WEIRDOS IN CONTROL?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #243 on: October 31, 2014, 06:48:54 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^

All this crap makes me glad I won't be around in 20 years.

But my children and grandchildren will have to face an America where English is the 2nd language. where homos are the norm, etc, etc etc.  And these jerks like obama still say GOD BLESS America at the end of their worthless speeches.  HOW CAN GOD BLESS AMERICA WITH ALL THE WEIRDOS IN CONTROL?
My friend I feel the same; and I have children with the grandchildren; and you are correct sir in the statement: 'CAN GOD BLESS AMERICA WITH ALL THE WEIRDOS IN CONTROL?'

I pray Jesus would Bless Us again---reality tells me my pray will not be answered... :'(

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2014, 09:02:37 pm »

… Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama nails it:

"
A nation creates borders and laws to protect its own citizens. What about their needs?

'The World Has Turned Upside Down'

Senator Jeff Sessions will soon release this statement in response to a report in the Wall Street Journal that details President Obama's plans to unilaterally implement amnesty.

"The Wall Street Journal confirmed today that the President is planning to issue a massive unilateral executive amnesty after the election.

"In its report, the WSJ certifies that this executive amnesty would provide work permits for illegal immigrants—taking jobs directly from struggling Americans.

"Based on the USCIS contract bid and statements from USCIS employees, we know this executive immigration order is likely to be broader in scope than anyone has imagined.

"Earlier this week, President Obama’s former head of Homeland Security revealed that she overrode resistance from administration lawyers and law enforcement agents in implementing the President’s earlier unlawful amnesty and work authorization program for illegal immigrants 30 and under. This was an open admission by one of the most senior people in government of violating one’s oath of office in order to accomplish a nakedly political aim.

"The President is assuming for himself the sole and absolute power to decide who can enter, work, live, and claim benefits in the United States. He has exempted virtually every group in the world from America’s immigration laws: people who enter before a certain age, people related to people who enter before a certain age, adults traveling with minors, minors traveling with adults, illegal immigrants who are not convicted of serious crimes, illegal workers who are convicted of serious crimes but not enough serious crimes, almost anyone who shows up the border and demands asylum, the millions who overstay their visas, and, as was recently exposed, illegal immigrants with serious criminal histories. The list continues to grow.

"A nation creates borders and laws to protect its own citizens. What about their needs?"

"The President is systemically stripping away the immigration protections to which every single American worker and their family is entitled. He doesn’t care how this impacts Americans’ jobs, wages, schools, tax bills, hospitals, police departments, or communities.

"But it gets worse still. The WSJ reports that the President is ‘expected to benefit businesses that use large numbers of legal immigrants, such as technology companies.’ Those changes include measures to massively expand the number of foreign workers for IT companies—measures aggressively lobbied for by IT giants like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. Yet we have more than 11 million Americans with STEM degrees who don’t have jobs in these fields. Rutgers professor Hal Salzman documented that two-thirds of all new IT jobs are being filled by foreign workers. From 2000 through today, a period of record legal immigration, all net gains in employment among the working-age have gone entirely to immigrant workers.

"And now, in order to help open borders billionaires, President Obama is going to deny millions of Americans their shot at entering the middle class and a better life.

"The world has turned upside down. Instead of serving the interests of the American people, the policies of President Obama and every Senate Democrat serve the needs of special interests and global CEOs who fail to understand the duty a nation owes to its own people. But the citizens of this country still hold the power, and through their voice, they can turn the country right-side again."

ARTICLE~~~>http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sessions-world-has-turned-upside-down_817731.html

SESSIONS' SITE~~~>http://www.sessions.senate.gov/public/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Immigration Reform 2013-2014 - Mis-Trust Act
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2014, 01:10:58 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/31/2-1-2-Month-Snapshot-Thousands-of-Family-Units-Failed-to-Appear-in-Immigration-Court
Exclusive–Immigration Crisis: 94% of Border Crossers Skip Court Hearings over 11-Week Period

by Caroline May 31 Oct 2014

Thousands of family units that recently entered the United States illegally failed to appear before immigration judges between July 18 and October 7 of this year.

Documents from the Executive Office of Immigration Review provided to the House Judiciary Committee this week and exclusively obtained by Breitbart News offer a brief snapshot into the failure of certain undocumented immigrants who've been released into the United States to appear in immigration court.

According to the EOIR documents, in that two-and-a-half month period from mid-July to early October, immigration judges across the country rendered 3,885 decisions on removal cases dealing with “aliens” in family units. Of those decisions, 94 percent (3,661) were made “in absentia,” or the alien’s failure to appear resulted in an order of removal.

The document also showed that 9,874 cases were still pending over those months.

Also during that same brief snapshot of time, there were 9,274 first hearings scheduled for unaccompanied minors. An EOIR document shows that of the 9,170 cases that appeared before a judge, there were 7,330 adjournments, 436 venue changes, and 1,404 decisions rendered.
The new EOIR data comes a little over a month after the Associated Press pinned the number of family units who failed to report back to immigration agents at 70 percent.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2014, 08:58:30 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So nicely said by Sen Jeff Sessions.  God bless and protect him.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2014, 10:20:47 am »

… with more clout in DC will
the REPs be able to Monkey-Wrench
OBOLA's planned illegal immigration
TSUNAMI?

"
Human trafficking, drug trafficking and criminal activity are coming
through our borders, but not staying near our borders – it’s getting
into every part of the United States...

by MATTHEW BOYLE  3 Nov 2014

LAW ENFORCEMENT DEFINES ELECTION AS REFERENDUM:
OBAMA'S AMNESTY MEANS 'TIDAL WAVE' OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

As Americans prepare to vote in Tuesday’s midterm elections, top sheriffs from across the country are warning: If President Barack Obama succeeds with his plans for an executive amnesty, there will be a flood of new illegal immigration into America this country the likes of which this country has never seen before.

“The law applies to you and I as citizens, and yet it appears there is no law when it comes to illegals,” Pinal County Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu said in a statement provided to Breitbart News. “The message the President’s action will send is this: if you can get to the border, you’re home free. It completely undermines the rule of law and makes the job of every law enforcement officers – which is already difficult – impossible.

We already have our hands full because the border is not secure: imagine what the situation will look like when the President gives executive amnesty to those already here. It would unleash a tidal wave of illegal border crossings, overwhelming law enforcement. It will be open season for the cartels. Again: the border is not secure now – to give a presidential amnesty would be to make matters dramatically worse for our officers who are trying to do the job the President won’t.”

Maryland’s Frederick County sheriff Chuck Jenkins said that Obama’s planned executive amnesty, if it succeeds, will turn every county in America into a border county.

“In my opinion, based on what I’ve seen, every county in America will become a border county,” Jenkins said. “What were going to see from the President's action is not only the cost to healthcare, social programs, and education, but the increase in criminals coming into our country. You’re going to see increases in crime, infiltration from transnational gangs, the drug trade and human trafficking.”

Tuesday’s election, Senate Budget Committee ranking member Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) wrote in an op-ed for Fox News, (ED: See above post) is a referendum on Obama’s plans for an executive amnesty

@ BREITBART~~~>http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/03/Law-Enforcement-Defines-Election-As-Referendum-Obama-s-Amnesty-Means-Tidal-Wave-Of-Illegal-Immigration

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2014, 11:42:40 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ARREST THIS MAN FOR VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE!!!!!!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #249 on: November 04, 2014, 11:50:33 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ARREST THIS MAN FOR VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE!!!!!!

A criminal can not be prosecuted for being a criminal---and this is O'Bumbles and his group of Nazis>..!

how DUMB are Americans not to see that the end of The Constitution is near a close...

Offline chris jones

« Reply #250 on: November 04, 2014, 01:10:47 pm »
                  AMNESTY............This guy worked for the innercircle, he would never be held accountable.
Tricky Dick, GWB, etc...........a precedent was set in place.           The Teflon office.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #251 on: November 04, 2014, 02:43:45 pm »
                  AMNESTY............This guy worked for the innercircle, he would never be held accountable.
Tricky Dick, GWB, etc...........a precedent was set in place.           The Teflon office.
The Cabal in FED-LANDs

Run with the Gand-Sta FED!..get it straight!!!

...and ya get away with the President's! [they are all Muppets  ;)]

America is in major trouble---and politics will never fix the problem.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #252 on: November 04, 2014, 07:31:03 pm »
how DUMB are Americans not to see that the end of The Constitution is near a close...

It's a sad state of affairs and I still stick by my iron clad grip being dragged into quicksand comparison. I still blame the controllers and puppets for screwing everybody and everything over. But a bit of annoyance goes to the citizens that have an iron clad grip on the people that do see the cons for what they are. I'm not sure which one is more terrifying: to blindly sink into the quicksand thinking it will lead to paradise or the ones that know this won't lead to anything good and no matter how much one squirms to get away, they still have the grip on you and dragging you down with them into the quicksand.

Some probably don't know what the Constitution is, some probably don't care and some probably are cocky enough to think the people that around now could come up with something better.

Offline iamc2

Re: RE: THROW THEM OUT! this Nation is OURS!
« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2014, 07:45:41 pm »
It's a sad state of affairs and I still stick by my iron clad grip being dragged into quicksand comparison. I still blame the controllers and puppets for screwing everybody and everything over. But a bit of annoyance goes to the citizens that have an iron clad grip on the people that do see the cons for what they are. I'm not sure which one is more terrifying: to blindly sink into the quicksand thinking it will lead to paradise or the ones that know this won't lead to anything good and no matter how much one squirms to get away, they still have the grip on you and dragging you down with them into the quicksand.

Some probably don't know what the Constitution is, some probably don't care and some probably are cocky enough to think the people that around now could come up with something better.
AMEN my friend  ;)

The Constitution was originally named: "We The PEOPLE." and that has nothing to do with Mexico!

...and it will be WE THE PEOPLE, who take back this planet that belongs to US! [YES! THE USA & those who want freedom]

VIVA La Freedom! and F*CK the NAZIS'

Offline chris jones

« Reply #254 on: November 04, 2014, 07:57:53 pm »

Agreed, the insiders have been gaming us for decades.
        The kingdom of self, the illusion, those who see no answer (helpless) and the MSM worshipers, psuedo patriots, the lie is preferable.... etc... Yes and even the folks who know the deal and are so wrapped up in their unaffected lifestyles they choose silence.
        Yes blackroses, it's a mixed bag. I met a guy in his forty's, a professional an engineer, he had no idea what the Constitution was about (just a document about how this nation is governed)... the Bill of rights he drew a complete blank.
        He was a tad upset with me after a discusion, came back some time later after doing some digging and admitted his ignorance, and thanked me.. It's a Long rant, but that says it all.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #255 on: November 04, 2014, 08:37:43 pm »

… here's a good site to watch the
SENATE races …  8)

http://www.politico.com/2014-election/results/map/senate/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2014, 06:07:25 pm »

President, VP May Differ on Immigration
Strategy: 'Obama Angrily Cut Biden Off'

10:31 AM, NOV 9, 2014 • BY DANIEL HALPER

President Obama and Vice President Biden might not see eye-to-eye on immigration strategy. A hint of an apparent disagreement was on display during Obama's lunch with congressional leaders on Friday at the White House.

"The meeting was tense at times, according to a senior House Republican aide. The aide was not authorized to describe the back-and-forth publicly by name and spoke only on condition of anonymity," the Associated Press reports.

"Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, about to lose his grip on the upper chamber, barely said a word. The aide said at one point as House Speaker John Boehner was making an argument on immigration, Obama responded that his patience was running out and Vice President Joe Biden interrupted to ask how long Republicans needed. Obama angrily cut Biden off, the aide said."

The Wall Street Journal reported similarly on the same exchange:

Mr. Obama told the lawmakers that he had already been patient waiting for the GOP-controlled House to act since the Senate passed a sweeping bipartisan immigration bill in June 2013.

At that point, Vice President Joe Biden asked how long Republicans might need to bring up an immigration bill, according to multiple people familiar with the meeting, asking if they might be ready by mid-February or another time this spring. Mr. Obama gave him a look that ended that line of discussion, the people said.

Democratic congressional aides said the president wasn’t cutting off Mr. Biden, who was making a rhetorical point that Republicans refused to commit to bringing an immigration bill to the floor by a specific time.

HERE~~~>http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/president-vp-may-differ-immigration-strategy-obama-angrily-cut-biden_818457.html

ALSO @ INFOWARS:

"
An offer by congressional Republicans to work on immigration reform in January was flatly rejected by President Barack Obama, reports said Friday.

http://www.infowars.com/reports-obama-rejected-gop-offer-on-immigration-reform/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2014, 01:12:31 pm »
I cant get to the Washington time article ....so...

http://www.dailyrapid.com/2014/11/illegals-taunt-agents-as-amnesty-nears/
ILLEGALS TAUNT AGENTS AS AMNESTY NEARS

http://i2.wp.com/www.dailyrapid.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/am-ill.jpg

Morale among officers at Immigration and Customs Enforcement, already low, has reached a new bottom as illegal immigrants expecting amnesty from President Obama taunt and ridicule the overworked officers, according to a new report.

“Yes,” said one, “working for this agency is hell right now.”

That was the latest message to immigration policy critic Jessica M. Vaughan, director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration Studies. She has charted the woes of the officers who carry out the president’s orders.

http://sendthewetbackshome.com/obama-punishes-business-for-engaging-in-citizenship-discrimination-against-illegals/
Obama Punishes Business For Engaging In ‘Citizenship-Discrimination’ Against Illegals
by Veronica Coffin on September 4, 2014

http://toprightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Screenshot-2014-09-03-at-7.28.37-PM.png

Above: Illegal aliens taunt anti-illegal immigration protesters in L.A. in 2010

Obama has quite simply abandoned American workers — and openly boosted the job prospects of illegal aliens. He sicked former Labor Secretary (and La Raza honcho) Hilda Solis on businesses involved in the BP Gulf of Mexico oil cleanup, threatening them with action if they tried to keep illegal aliens from obtaining jobs over Americans.

And now Obama is making an example of a tiny Texas caterer, to scare other businesses into not checking workers “too hard” for immigration status:

A Texas catering business will pay the United States $26,400 for engaging in “citizenship-discrimination,” as part of a settlement with the Justice Department announced Tuesday.

Culinaire International unlawfully discriminated against employees based on their citizenship status, the Justice Department claimed, because it required non-citizen employees to provide extra proof of their right to work in the United States.

Culinaire has agreed to pay the United States $20,460 in civil penalties, receive training in anti-discrimination rules of the Immigration and Nationality Act, revise its work eligibility verification process, and create a $40,000 back pay fund for “potential economic victims.”

Employers cannot discriminate against workers by requiring them to produce more documents than necessary in the employment eligibility verification and reverification processes,” Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights division, Molly Moran, said in a statement.

Businesses will get the message: do your job weeding out illegals in hiring, and Eric Holder and his leftist college buddies in the “civil rights” division will come down on you like a ton of bricks.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #258 on: November 18, 2014, 11:39:57 am »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/18/artesia-mayor-95-pct-families-illegals-released/
Artesia mayor: 95 percent of families of illegals being released

Almost all of the illegal immigrant families traveling from Central America to the U.S. are being released from the special facility meant to hold them in New Mexico, according to the mayor of the town where the special facility is located.

Mayor Phillip S. Burch told KSVP radio in Artesia, New Mexico, last week that the releases defy Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s own pledge in July to make sure those who ended up at the facility were quickly deported from the U.S.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/ap_40007afa92609c28620f6a706700e40ejpg/

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/18/artesia-mayor-95-pct-families-illegals-released/#ixzz3JRWPnIoz
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2014, 10:09:25 am »
Un-freaking believable ... So now we will have Dictator Pronoucement Fridays .. The talk about "de-funding" - How can ICE be paid NOT to do there jobs? Well I guess we are seeing that ... We need our armed forces on that southern border ... say 250 thousand and shut it all down ... at least for a year ... but that's not going to happen is it? ,,,

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-immig-20141119-story.html
Obama to announce executive action on immigration Friday in Las Vegas

November 19, 2014, 7:50 AM | Reporting from Washington

President Obama is expected to announce a series of major changes to immigration policy during a trip to a Las Vegas high school on Friday..

The president is expected to speak at Del Sol High School on Friday afternoon, a source familiar with the plans said Wednesday. Obama first launched his campaign to overhaul the immigration system during a speech at the school in January 2013.
Obama has said that he won’t wait any longer for Republicans to pass legislation and plans to use his executive authority to ease deportations

| - - - -

Marcelo Marquez kills two deputies - carjacking rampage - for no reason

Un Freaking believable ... The Administration(s) that allow Sanctuary cities and now States (Sacto and Salt lake city) complains that what????  Now we need to make aliased Illegal alien deported drug dealers citizens? what?

JIT - Just in time for Obama Dictator Friday's ... 

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article4011893.html
Sacramento Sheriff Jones takes Obama to task on YouTube over immigration reform
By Bill Lindelof-
[email protected]
 11/19/2014 6:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyEnMsUUmY

Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones has taken to YouTube to urge President Obama to secure the nation’s borders in light of the death of one of his deputies allegedly by a man who had been deported only to return to the United States.

The eight-minute video takes Congress and Obama to task for not passing immigration reform and for tying the hands of authorities trying to seal the border, but places most of the responsibility on the president.

“While I am not going to overly dramatize this plea by attributing his death to you,” Jones said. “I am going to implore you to address an issue that only you can address: immigration reform.”

He said Congress, both Republicans and Democrats, share blame for failure to enact immigration reform but only Obama is “singularly responsible for the hands-on policy that exists in Homeland Security and its subsidiaries, including customs and border protection.”

| - - - - -

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/progress/immigrnt/

SANCTUARY CITIES AND STATES
INFORMATION RESOURCE

CALIFORNIA HAS ONE OR MORE CITIES OFFERING ILLEGAL SANCTUARY

• Bell Gardens, California
• Berkeley, California (reported 6/23/09)
• City of Industry, California
• City of Commerce, California
• Coachella, California (considering)
• Concord, California (reported 8/18/12)
• Cypress, California
• Davis, California
• Diamond Bar, California
• Downey, California
• Fresno, California (disputed 7/6/10 - see below)
• Lakewood, California
• Long Beach, California
• Los Angeles, California
• Lynwood, California
• Maywood, California
• Montebello, California (disputed 6/28/10, see below)
• National City, California
• Norwalk, California
• Oakland, California
• Paramount, California
• Pico Rivera, California
• Salinas, California
• San Bernardino California
• San Diego, California
• San Francisco, California (1989)
• San Jose, California
• Santa Cruz, California
• Sonoma County, California (2006)
• South Gate, California
• Vernon, California
• Watsonville, California
• Wilmington, California
| - - - - -

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/14-indicted-role-major-central-california-drug-trafficking-ring
02/13/2014

14 indicted for role in major central California drug trafficking ring
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Fourteen defendants have been indicted on a variety of federal drug trafficking offenses for their role in a far-reaching scheme based in California’s Central Valley to produce and distribute cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana.

A federal grand jury returned a 32-count indictment Thursday against Francisco Felix, 40, of Mountain House; Alejandro Martinez, 25, of Patterson; Miguel Felix, 34, of Ceres; Martin Lopez, 48, of Rosemead; Gerardo Barraza, 19, of Stockton; Rafael Alcauter, 49, of Newman; Ramon Diaz, 33, of Ceres; Raul Rangel, 41, of San Jose; Sergio Modesto, 34, of Turlock; Martin Rubio, 49, of Stockton; Leonaires Alcauter, 48, of Patterson; Alfonso Magana, 52, of Patterson; Antonio Ramirez, 35, of Patterson; and Augustin Ramirez, 62, of Patterson.

This case was the product of an investigation by the California Department of Justice’s Mountain and Valley Marijuana Investigation Team under the auspices of the Central Valley High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Program, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the Placer County District Attorney’s Office, the sheriff’s departments from Placer, El Dorado and Sacramento counties; the California Department of Fish and Wildlife; and the California National Guard Joint Task Force Domestic Support-Counterdrug. The indictments stem from a yearlong narcotics investigation targeting a Central Valley-based drug trafficking organization with ties to Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel that was importing large quantities of methamphetamine and cocaine into the U.S. Those narcotics were subsequently distributed throughout California and across the country.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #260 on: November 19, 2014, 11:27:52 am »
Un-freaking believable ... So now we will have Dictator Pronoucement Fridays .. The talk about "de-funding" - How can ICE be paid NOT to do there jobs? Well I guess we are seeing that ... We need our armed forces on that southern border ... say 250 thousand and shut it all down ... at least for a year ... but that's not going to happen is it? ,,,

Well, a lot of people believe that this foreign-born president was PUT IN to destroy America.

He is doing a great job for the NWO---Obamacare and Immigration Deform.

I would say---Mission Accomplished.

Welcome to North Mexico.

With over a third of the Millennials (20-35 yr olds) living with their parents,  this % will surely go up---until the parents die off.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2014, 11:37:23 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/31/2-1-2-Month-Snapshot-Thousands-of-Family-Units-Failed-to-Appear-in-Immigration-Court
Exclusive–Immigration Crisis: 94% of Border Crossers Skip Court Hearings over 11-Week Period

Well, we can expect this percentage to go even higher.  Maybe 98 or 99.

The citizens won't have to pay these court costs BUT INSTEAD THEY WILL PAY FOR WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, SOCIAL SECURITY, SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY, CRIMINAL COURT PROCEEDINGS FOR THOSE WHO WILL NEVER WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE, ETC ETC ETC.   

BRACE YOURSELVES FOLKS...WE ARE HEADED INTO THE 3RD WORLD AT WARP SPEED.  Get your tasers and other weapons ready to defend your homes and stuff.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #262 on: November 19, 2014, 12:10:49 pm »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/11/19/president-obama-to-announce-executive-action-on-immigration-thursday/
President Obama to announce executive action on immigration Thursday

This post has been updated.

President Obama will announce Thursday that he will use his executive authority to expand temporary protections to millions of undocumented immigrants, according to several individuals who have been briefed on the decision. Obama will travel to Las Vegas on the heels of that announcement to rally support for his initiative on Friday.

Congress will receive official details on the move Thursday, according to a senior Democratic Party official.

[Jeh] Johnson said the administration has concluded it has "wide latitude" to take action. "It can't be that we're not allowed to lift a finger to fix our broken immigration system," he said. "And we will."

Congressional Republicans have warned Obama that he risks undermining the prospects for cooperation on legislation in the final two years of his presidency if he takes action on immigration.

The decision to speak in Las Vegas could also bolster the political standing of Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.), who said in an interview with Univision Tuesday that when it came to expanding protections for undocumented immigrants, "I think it should be done now."

With Obama likely on the verge of making an announcement, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), the soon-to-be majority leader, expressed confidence Wednesday that congressional Republicans will extend funding for the federal government, which is set to expire next month, even if the president moves to overhaul the immigration system and some conservatives call for a spending showdown.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2014, 06:26:31 am »

… tonight the gates swing wide …
bring on the "Undocumented Democrats":

"
It's like the golden ticket, she said. Everybody who is calling my office is asking how can I get a work permit under Obama's program?

Immigrants wait, hope, plan for Obama order

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — Immigrants in the country illegally already are flooding attorneys' offices with calls to see if they can qualify under President Barack Obama's yet-to-be-announced plan to shield as many as 5 million immigrants from deportation.

Obama said he'll reveal the long-awaited order on Thursday. Alex Galvez, an immigration lawyer in Los Angeles, said he's going to need to add phone lines to keep up with the demand. Orange County, California-based immigration lawyer Annaluisa Padilla said she's getting twice as many calls as usual since buzz intensified over the plan, which would also grant the immigrants work permits.

Obama is expected to take executive action to protect many of the estimated 11 million people in the country illegally from deportation after Congress failed to pass an immigration overhaul. Republicans are vehemently opposed to the president's likely actions, with some conservative members threatening to pursue a government shutdown if he follows through on his promises to act on immigration before the end of the year.

"What I am telling my families to do is be prepared for war. We're going to see a legislative arm do whatever they can to stop the president," said Jessica Dominguez, an immigration attorney in Southern California.

READ ARTICLE HERE~~~>https://news.yahoo.com/immigrants-wait-hope-plan-obama-order-184811189.html

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #264 on: November 20, 2014, 10:12:33 am »
THE LIES JUST KEEP PILING UP FOR BO

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/22/wh-denies-covert-plan-issue-millions-green-cards/?page=all
White House denies covert plan to issue millions of green cards
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 22, 2014

President Obama’s spokesman laughed off as “crazy” Wednesday reports that the Homeland Security Department is preparing for an increase in the number of immigrants living illegally in the country by ordering enough paper to print as many as 5 million “green” cards annually.

White House denies covert plan to issue millions of green cards
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has published a draft contract proposal to buy the card stock needed to make work permits and Permanent Resident Cards, more commonly known as green cards.

The proposal calls for providing material for at least 5 million cards a year, with as many as 9 million “during the initial period … to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.”

The contract calls for as many 34 million cards over five years, the Associated Press reported.

Activists said the report is evidence that Mr. Obama is planning to issue an executive order that is broader in scope than they feared.

The administration is preparing to issue a minimum of 4 million ID and work authorization cards a year, with a special ‘surge scenario’ requiring 9 million cards in 2016,” said Dan Stein, president of the Federation for American Immigration Reform. “This is no longer a limited executive action, but an obscene power-grab that dwarfs the 1986 amnesty that was lawfully passed by Congress.”

On page 28 of the draft contract, DHS states that “the Contractor shall demonstrate the capability to support potential ‘surge’ in … card demand for up to 9 [million] cards during the initial period of performance to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements

| - - -

[ see how this guy says exactly the opposite of what he is doing .... taking his cues from the dictator in chief ]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/19/jeh-johnson-us-could-face-new-surge-illegals/
DHS secretary says country could face new surge of illegals
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson warned Wednesday that the country could face another spike in illegal immigration as the U.S. economy picks up and as seasonal patterns change, though he said they have made major progress in combatting the surge of illegal immigrant children that wrong-footed his department earlier this year.

“We’re determined that we need to do more ourselves for border security,” Mr. Johnson said in a speech at the National Press Club sponsored by Democratic group NDN. “I’m concerned about the possibility of another rise in illegal migration.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/19/jeh-johnson-us-could-face-new-surge-illegals/#ixzz3JcsIT6CS
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #265 on: November 20, 2014, 11:07:50 am »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/11/19/president-obama-to-announce-executive-action-on-immigration-thursday/
President Obama to announce executive action on immigration Thursday

This post has been updated.

President Obama will announce Thursday that he will use his executive authority to expand temporary protections to millions of undocumented immigrants, according to several individuals who have been briefed on the decision. Obama will travel to Las Vegas on the heels of that announcement to rally support for his initiative on Friday.

Congress will receive official details on the move Thursday, according to a senior Democratic Party official.

It can't be a coincidence that the announcement about executive amnesty will take place today.

Revolution Day Memorial in Mexico

Mexico’s Revolution Day (Dia de la Revolución) is a national public holiday that celebrates a 10-year revolution that began in 1910 to end the struggle against dictator José de la Cruz Porfirio Díaz Mori. The public holiday falls on the third Monday in November, near the official day on November 20.

November 20 was the original public holiday date for Revolution Day until 2005. A change in Mexico’s labor law instituted that Revolution Day would be a public holiday across the country on the third Monday of November as of 2006.

More: http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/mexico/revolution-day

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline chris jones

« Reply #266 on: November 20, 2014, 11:16:48 am »
   Gang Bangers pig heaven.

Illegal Immigration: Drugs, Gangs and Crime - Civitas Institute
www.nccivitas.org/.../illegal-immigration-drugs-gan...
de NCPP Series - ‎
01/11/2007 - These cartels also have ties to U.S. gangs that serve as distribution ... 66 percent of Hispanic/Latino gang members are illegal aliens.10 In the ...
Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We're All ...
www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-...

The New York Times reports that about 4.5 million illegal aliens in the U.S. ... The 23 percent criminal traffic offenders figure is only part of the overall picture. ..... A 2011 report from the National Gang Intelligence Center makes the ... “MS-13's foothold in the U.S. is expanding,” Sullivan says, with known affiliates in 42 states, ...
Criminal Illegal Immigrant Gangs Infest U.S. - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/...gangs-illegal-immigrants/.../3...

07/06/2010 - The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) National Gang Intelligence ... that 80 percent of U.S. crime is committed by gangs, including murder, rape, ...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #267 on: November 20, 2014, 11:18:05 am »

… will somebody tell me … is this NOT
the stupidest thing you have ever heard?
MORE GREEN CARDS THAN JOBS CREATED IN SIX YEARS?

Obama’s Amnesty Will Add As Many
Foreign Workers As New Jobs Since 2009

10:37 AM 11/20/2014

President Barack Obama’s unilateral amnesty will quickly add as many foreign workers to the nation’s legal labor force as the total number of new jobs created by his economy since 2009.

The plans, expected to be announced late Nov. 20, will distribute five million work permits to illegal immigrants, and also create a new inflow of foreign college graduates for prestigious salaried jobs, according to press reports.

Obama has already provided or promised almost one million extra work permits to foreigners, while his economy has only added six million jobs since 2009.

Under the president’s new amnesty plan, “up to four million undocumented immigrants who have lived in the United States for at least five years can apply. … An additional one million people will get protection from deportation through other parts of the president’s plan,” according to a Nov. 19 report in The New York Times.

The five million total was attributed to “people briefed on his plans,” the Times reports.

The five million work permits will add to Obama’s prior giveaways, which have provided work permits to almost one million foreigners.

Since 2009, the U.S. economy has added only six million jobs, according to the International Monetary Fund.

Obama’s total of six million extra work permits does not include the normal inflow of legal immigrants.

@DAILY CALLER~~~>http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/20/obamas-amnesty-will-add-as-many-foreign-workers-as-new-jobs-since-2009/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #268 on: November 20, 2014, 11:21:42 am »
It can't be a coincidence that the announcement about executive amnesty will take place today.

Revolution Day Memorial in Mexico

or during the Latino Grammys....

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/11/19/obamas-announcement-coincides-with-latin-grammys/

Obama’s announcement coincides with Latin Grammys

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #269 on: November 20, 2014, 11:34:35 am »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #270 on: November 20, 2014, 11:39:23 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EvadingGrid

« Reply #271 on: November 20, 2014, 11:45:19 am »
I foolishly tried to get a Green Card - legally, and "by the book"

Care to guess the result ?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #272 on: November 20, 2014, 11:54:08 am »

… did you get an "Orange Card" instead?   ;D

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #273 on: November 20, 2014, 12:18:38 pm »

You were denied.

I believe because your skin isn't brown enough.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #274 on: November 20, 2014, 02:16:56 pm »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #275 on: November 20, 2014, 02:56:33 pm »
  Try and get a legal visa, go ahead, give it a try.
  There has been no discussion by the pols as to background checks on these 5 million folks. ( It's impossible).
  I've probably mentioned this before but it merits a repeat.
  In order to get a permananent visa in Brazil you are investigated, your nation of birth-state , federal and interpoll.
  In short, if you have a criminal record, or they are in doubt-- forget about it.
  I feel for the folks who are honest, decent people, those who came here to get a life and are strait up good people.
  My point is simple, there has been no background checks worth Pizz done on the illegals,therefor  the cartells, gangs, are having a party.
  The floodgates are opened, is it possible to get a true history on these people, a background, No mucken way in hell.
That said, the invitations were sent, ANYONE IS WELCOME...
   One more time, if a illegal has been here, clean-no criminal activity what can ya do at this point. Give them a break, I get it.
   But that isn't the case here is it.........There is much more, this is but one head of the Hydra.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2014, 03:19:44 pm »
Devvy Kidd has been making an issue of the following for months, but I only just now discovered it. Has anyone else heard of it?

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd650.htm

A BILL: STOP ALL PUBLIC WELFARE IN ANY FORM FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS

By: Devvy
August 24, 2014
NewsWithViews.com

Our Federal Wallet Stretched To Limit By Illegal Aliens Getting Welfare' "Even worse, Americans have seen heinous crimes committed by individuals who are here illegally." - Senator Dirty Harry Reid, Democratic/Communist Party USA. He also said that the U.S. open door policy is being abused at the expense of honest, working citizens. August 5, 1993, Dirty Harry's office issued the following:

"In response to increased terrorism and abuse of social programs by aliens, Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) Today introduced the first and only comprehensive immigration reform bill in Congress. Currently, an alien living illegally in the United States often pays no taxes but receives unemployment, welfare, free medical care and other federal benefits. Recent terrorist acts, including the World Trade Center bombing, have underscored the need to keep violent criminals out of the country.....

"Our borders have overflowed with illegal immigrants placing tremendous burdens on our criminal justice system, schools and social programs. The Immigration and Naturalization Service needs the ability to step up enforcement. Our federal wallet is stretched to the limit by illegal aliens getting welfare, food stamps, medical care, and other benefits often without paying any taxes.”

“Safeguards like welfare and free medical care are in place to boost Americans in need of short-term assistance. These programs were not meant to entice freeloaders and scam artists from around the world. Even worse, Americans have seen heinous crimes committed by individuals who are here illegally.”

His statements were to announce a bill he introduced back then titled the Immigration Stabilization Act [S.1351]. I'm betting it was not written by Dirty Harry, but by lawyers who know what they're doing and the sure to come legal challenges. It covers the whole gambit of turning off the trillions spent over the past 28 years since Reagan sold us out. One section I want to highlight: TITLE X--CITIZENSHIP

SEC. 1001. BASIS OF CITIZENSHIP CLARIFIED.

"In the exercise of its powers under section 5 of the Fourteenth Article of Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the Congress has determined and hereby declares that any person born after the date of enactment of this title to a mother who is neither a citizen of the United States nor admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident, and which person is a national or citizen of another country of which either of his or her natural parents is a national or citizen, or is entitled upon application to become a national or citizen of such country, shall be considered as born subject to the jurisdiction of that foreign country and not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States within the meaning of section 1 of such Article and shall therefore not be a citizen of the United States or of any State solely by reason of physical presence within the United States at the moment of birth."

Dirty Harry was speaking about the legal fiction called 'anchor babies' something I have been very vocal about: States Must Fight Legal Fiction Called Anchor Babies. Judge Jeanine ‘Illegally Entering U.S. Is Not a Right to Citizenship' - She is on point and says it like it is: "I draw but one conclusion: Barack Obama is intentionally using the immigration crisis as an excuse to change the demographics and ultimately the electorate of this nation." Illegals tell filmmakers: we were told to vote democrat, or be deported: "Livingston wrote that, prior to the 2012 presidential election, “the illegals were handed voter registrations and told they would be sent to states with NO ID check for voting.”

Of course, that puffed up peacock has changed his tune:

[Continued...]
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #277 on: November 20, 2014, 04:47:46 pm »
Maybe Obama could declare Switzerland racist  and bomb them with welfare anchor babies. 

www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-19/next-qe-switzerland-prepares-living-wage-2600-every-citizen

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #278 on: November 20, 2014, 07:27:21 pm »

… I saw the talk on C-SPAN … I am left
wondering, 'What about the folks who
have been here 4 and a half years? Do
they get this deal in six months?'

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2014, 08:08:19 pm »
Well Americans will now regret not getting behind secession.  The xenocrat president is more than obvious now.