Author Topic: "The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
"The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:27:52 am »

I like DR persinger explanasion when it comes to mystical/paranormal experinces ...remmeber these can be from natural or man made sources

makes sence to me that were there is faults in the earths magnetic field is also hot spots for ghost/paranormal reports

hence when you go to a haunted place...the chances is you are not picking up dead spirits , but actually picking up /sensitive to the magnetic field disturbances present in that area...you just try to explain the unusual  feelings sensations as ghost/demons etc

"The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdW4trVZMQ4

Neuroscientist Michael Persinger uses helmet with solenoids to stimulate the brain with magnetic fields inducing a sense of presence of beings such as angels, demons, ghosts, and aliens. From National Geographic Naked Science episode, "Close Encounters".

again you have to understand the "sense presence" ....this is not you using your vivid imagination and visualised things or seeing some blurry shadow out the corner of your eye ....your brain is telling you that there something in the room with you...

I get this now and then ....I basically have to get up and check my doors /windows are locked etc....even in wake /day time....the sensation is so strong

Offline bento

Re: "The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 09:22:31 am »
"magnetic anomalies" wouldn't be a sing or evidence of anything unusual would it? right?
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline Deca

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 01:32:33 pm »
"magnetic anomalies" wouldn't be a sing or evidence of anything unusual would it? right?

look "magnetic anomalies" can effect our brain waves....you have to start to look at schumann resonance.....also anmals sense storms and other natural disasters long before there is any normal sign of them.....do they wonder why they feel spooked?...no they bolt to safe ground.

I am far more interested in neuroscience our brains/minds, the connection with other humans/animals and the planet ...rather than myths about ghost/goblins/aliens manifesting etc...

http://www.earthpulse.net/Schumann.htm

Schumann Waves & Pulsed Electromagnetic Brainwave Entrainment
The frequencies of naturally occurring electromagnetic signals, circulating in the electrically resonant cavity bounded by the Earth and the ionosphere, have governed or determined the 'evolution' or development of the frequencies of operation of the principal human brain-wave signals. In particular, the alpha rhythm is so placed that it can in no circumstances suffer an extensive interference from naturally occurring signals.

Hainsworth concluded that the frequencies of human brain-waves evolved in response to these signals. If his hypothesis is correct, conditions for evolutionary changes in human brain-wave patterns have now been established. Furthermore, variations in these patterns can produce mild to disastrous health and behavioural changes.

Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROtWPITBHM&feature=related

Offline Deca

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 10:17:48 am »
 The God Helmet, Casco de Dios, Neuroscience, Neurociencia, Through The Wormhole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW16Jy1HnH4

Offline bento

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 11:13:21 am »
OOOOOHHHHH! wormhole aliens like in deep space 9! AH HAH HAH HAH! :D
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline Deca

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 12:51:47 pm »
er ...its quite a good thought-provoking TV series
http://science.discovery.com/tv/through-the-wormhole/
   About Through the Wormhole

Hosted by Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole explores the deepest mysteries of existence — the questions that have puzzled mankind for eternity.

Can we eliminate evil? What is nothing? Is there a superior race? These questions have been pondered by the most brilliant minds in history. Now, modern science may be able to provide us with answers.

I think the I posted was the
"Is There a Sixth Sense?"    6 July 2011
Can we perceive objects and events beyond the world detected by our five senses? The true limits of our human brain remain a scientific mystery. New studies in neuroscience are showing that our minds can really detect events and objects that our conscious selves know nothing about. Can we predict events in the future? Is there such a thing as a global consciousness? Could physical laws on the cusp of being discovered be at the root of all this?