Author Topic: Zimmerman charged w/2nd Degree, media still trying to use case to spark race war  (Read 17764 times)

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
The only ones making a distinction between white and black Arabs are the Eurpeon elite scumbags or their agents on the ground. Racial tension is a fabricated conflict manufactured by the Pharaohs of old and new. Cecil Rhodes' entire operations in Africa were to create this non-existent conflict and the entire Rhodes foundation is an intergenerational operation to continue this false mythology in the hope of depopulating/enslaving the planet.

So true. It is very, very difficult to explain this to the average American who have been conditioned to view "race" in simply phenotypic superficial fabrications as "black" and "white." These are artificial colonial constructs, used to oppress and control; that completely blur the biogenetic realties of ethnicities’.  The "white" Arabs have gone along with this game with the British, because it serves their interest. However, they too know the truth. Some day, if one  is really wanting truth as oppose to stereotypic myths, we can rise above these suffocating boxes that are used to control us.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
So true. It is very, very difficult to explain this to the average American who have been conditioned to view "race" in simply phenotypic superficial fabrications as "black" and "white." These are artificial colonial constructs, used to oppress and control; that completely blur the biogenetic realties of ethnicities’.  The "white" Arabs have gone along with this game with the British, because it serves their interest. However, they too know the truth. Some day, if one  is really wanting truth as oppose to stereotypic myths, we can rise above these suffocating boxes that are used to control us.

Very well put, a shitload clearer than my ramblings.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Stan

This is what should've happened in the beginning, since none of the political point scoring changed the fact that Zimmerman was a potentially unhinged vigilante stalker. I actually thought he needed to be hit with a manslaughter charge but 2nd degree murder actually makes more sense in hindsight. He may deserve it, depending on what evidence turns up.

As long as there's an honest trial though, that's all you can ask for.

Offline oyashango

Offline tritonman

I wonder why a baby picture was not used lol. ::)

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
so much for your inside information AJ.  Why would you even post a topic like this on here and then have to eat your words? It sets the forums up to look bad.  better to be neutral than wrong imo.

Offline hal 9000

That quote from Malcolm X was very well taken. He really turned his back on hateful racism in the end. Maybe that was a big factor in why they killed him.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

so much for your inside information AJ.  Why would you even post a topic like this on here and then have to eat your words? It sets the forums up to look bad.  better to be neutral than wrong imo.

Eat what words?

Sure, the title of the article is off, but the content is not.  AJ and crew were referring to a charge of 1st degree murder... the kind requiring a Grand Jury.  The "special prosecutor", after their so-called unbiased thorough investigation, opted for a charge of 2nd degree murder... which does not require a Grand Jury.  Apparently, through said investigation, they found probable cause that the force used was unlawful.  That doesn't mean he is guilty, but it does mean there may be sufficient evidence for the State to believe he is.  While the "special prosecutor" stated that public opinion had no bearing on the outcome of their investigation, one has to wonder why it took 45 days (total) to even come up with enough evidence to arrest him... let alone charge him.

Florida Statutes
Title 46 Chapter 776.013(3)
A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Florida Statutes
Title 46 Chapter 776.032(1)
A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force...

Florida Statutes
Title 46 Chapter 776.032(2)
A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.

There is no "eating of words" here, but rather stating all the facts as they are known at the time.  If those facts are found to be in error, new facts and corrections are routinely posted as they become available.  This isn't GLP, but rather a research forum.  Indeed, from time to time the members inject their opinion and supposition regarding the facts that are available... this is part of what makes this forum unique.  If onlookers wish to disregard follow-up posts and corrections in an effort to view or make this forum appear less credible, or choose to focus merely on the dialogue of the members hashing out the facts, their efforts will be in vein.

However, I agree 100% that AJ's site articles could be worded a little better from time to time to reflect a more neutral perspective.  If you want to see clearly biased rhetoric and speculation rivaling that of even places like GLP, check out the comments section of the article... whoa.  That kind of crap would never fly here.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

A long drawn-out public spectacle (trial)
is their aim ... "guilty" or "not guilty"
will not matter ... only the heightened
animosities and race-bating matters.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline hal 9000

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, then all hell will break loose. I work with a bunch of black guys and have been listening to the buzz. There will be riots just like the L.A. riots all across the country. This is most likely what the plan was all along. It's very sad to see this being played out, and seeing black folks who should know better falling right into the trap.

Offline oyashango

That quote from Malcolm X was very well taken. He really turned his back on hateful racism in the end. Maybe that was a big factor in why they killed him.

That is true. After Malcolm's trip to Mecca, he came back to America with a more universal outlook about race, but more importantly about the true nature of Islam. He saw a multiracial/ethnic spiritual body gathered together in the name of "Allah." However, what really changed his perspective, was on the nature of the NOI (Nation of Islam) as it was taught to him by Elijah Mohammad.  He realized that there were no such religious entity as a "Black" Islam in Africa, as espoused by Mohammad.  Islam is Islam. 

More damning, he learned about the secret babies that Mohammad had fathered with his poor, young secretaries, and how he was not even offering to support those children. He learned about other corruptions, and that Elijah was working as an informant of the FBI against other more radical Black organizations whom he felt in competition with. The Black Panthers being one of them.

Until the present, the NOI works secretly with the FBI/CIA, which is why Farrakhan is still alive, and allowed to spew his rhetoric, and the Black Panthers and other such similar groups have been destroyed and its leaders killed, exiled or jailed.  

The NOI has never cared about the masses of poor Blacks. They only care about those who choose to become Muslim, which most are not and have no interest.  However, that doesn't stop the NOI from exploiting the poor Black masses to buy their papers, and patronize their businesses, while they provide nothing in the form of community building.

Until the present, the wealth generated from Farrakhan's so-called "Million Man Marches" has not seen the light of day for those poor and working class fathers who contributed. Neither has there been any legislative (policy) changes in Congress concerning the issues Farrakhan allegedly was there to have addressed on behalf of the poor.

As of late, some patriot sights have been posting Farrakhan's speeches because he condemns Israel and the Jews in the NWO. This is fine, but always keep in mind that Farrakhan reads and keeps himself relevant by reading these patriots sights to gain his information.  

He also learns from the globalists how to play both sides.  While he is spewing his rhetoric, he is also using his platform to sway the Black community to vote for the re-election of Obama.  Yes, that Obama who invaded Libya and murdered Qaddafi, Farrakhan's alleged "best friend."  Yet,  Farrakhan has said absolutely nothing about the genocide of the Africans taking place in Libya, and when he is sick, he will not hesitate to be tended to by a Jewish doctor, as he did when he suffered from prostate cancer.

Offline hal 9000

All very good points oyashanga.

Offline oyashango

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, then all hell will break loose. I work with a bunch of black guys and have been listening to the buzz. There will be riots just like the L.A. riots all across the country. This is most likely what the plan was all along. It's very sad to see this being played out, and seeing black folks who should know better falling right into the trap.

Most of the "Black leadership" are out of touch with the poor masses, and are scrambling to save their own butts in this NWO. With chronic, repressive austerity (unemployment over 50% for Black youth), massive foreclosures, compounded with the active implementation of the NDAA (one million black males in for profit prisons), stop and frisk, (militarized police repression) etc., the globalists have orchestrated the perfect Molotov cocktail to get this civil unrest underway. 

The majority communities have been conditioned to condemn and are swayed to blame these conditions on the "inherent criminal and uncivilized nature" of Blacks, and therefore are blinded to the fact that these communities are being beta tested, to perfect the police state onto them.   A permanent demonized class of people.  The same as in Nazi Germany. 

However, all hope is not lost. There are many waking-up and have seen through Obama. Many more are reading these patriots sights and are learning more about how the masses are being manipulated.

Don't know for sure how this Trayvon case will end. However, my suspicion is that it is to buy more time for Obama.  He can't afford civil and racial unrest at this stage before an election. He just wanted to stir the pot in his favor.  If he is re-elected, he has nothing more to loose and will be the first to implement harsher austerity onto the black community, and incite the "race war" to implement Martial Law.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
So now that I pointed out in my last post that the source was wrong and it made us all look bad.  Then some posted defending saying"oh but he wasn't charged with 1st degree", The title has been changed to cover asses.  lol.  typical.  Just admit being wrong ffs.  and next time, check out your sources a little better.

I still love and follow PP, but this makes faith in pp falter a bit.  You want people to take us seriously yet this happens.  I told people that he wasn't going to be charged because that's what it said on here.  made me look like a fool.

But over all you are correct that this is going to be a media spectacle.  I figur that the reason they charged him with something was because they had to in order to quell people and keep the cities from rioting and costing the local govts billions in riot damages.

Offline larsonstdoc

So now that I pointed out in my last post that the source was wrong and it made us all look bad.  Then some posted defending saying"oh but he wasn't charged with 1st degree", The title has been changed to cover asses.  lol.  typical.  Just admit being wrong ffs.  and next time, check out your sources a little better.

I still love and follow PP, but this makes faith in pp falter a bit.  You want people to take us seriously yet this happens.  I told people that he wasn't going to be charged because that's what it said on here.  made me look like a fool.

But over all you are correct that this is going to be a media spectacle.  I figur that the reason they charged him with something was because they had to in order to quell people and keep the cities from rioting and costing the local govts billions in riot damages.

I had the same experience and I don't think we look like fools.  AJ and his crew were tipped off by someone who was suppose to be a highly informed source (IN THE FLORIDA COURT SYSTEM) and later things happened and the story changed.  Just like a ton of these stories today.  Prison Planet Forum is still better than 99% of the websites out there.  At least we try to REPORT WITH LINKS.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Femacamper

• JOIN THE RESISTANCE!
    • TRUNEWS

Whether riots occur or not, I am pretty sure they will use this incident as an excuse to clamp down on guns in Florida and across the nation.
INFOWARS LIVE FEED: ALEX JONES, INFOWARS, OWEN SHROYER, WAR ROOM, DAVID KNIGHT, REAL NEWS, ADAMS
http://vaughnlive.tv/rongibsonchannel
http://gab.ai/tv/watch/6671
http://pscp.tv/RealAlexJones
http://pscp.tv/Infowars_Live
http://tv.infowars.com/

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
So now that I pointed out in my last post that the source was wrong and it made us all look bad.  Then some posted defending saying"oh but he wasn't charged with 1st degree", The title has been changed to cover asses.  lol.  typical.  Just admit being wrong ffs.  and next time, check out your sources a little better.

I still love and follow PP, but this makes faith in pp falter a bit.  You want people to take us seriously yet this happens.  I told people that he wasn't going to be charged because that's what it said on here.  made me look like a fool.

But over all you are correct that this is going to be a media spectacle.  I figur that the reason they charged him with something was because they had to in order to quell people and keep the cities from rioting and costing the local govts billions in riot damages.

Dude, I understand where you are coming from but seriously...'looking bad'?

Please watch the movie 'Taxi to the Darkside' or 'Beyond Treason'.

Looking bad is about as important to me as worrying about coming in second and being denied my spot in the Guiness Book of Records for flciking the most toe cheese in a 24 hour period.

Compared to the blatant and coordinated lies coming out of the Bilderberg media, people using their minds and rational thought are 99.999% more accurate.

The only thing that happened is that AJ tried to give as much info as he thought was important. He also clarifies everything by telling people to do their own research.

If people took any sentence I ever posted and started blasting it everywhere without vetting it themselves then they would be at a loss to defend the argument even if it is true. The whole purpose of the Truth Revolution is so that people can do their own research, engage in their own rational discourse and cognitive strengthening exercises so that we are all well informed.

A well informed public represents the biggest defense to the New World Order plans because they are all based on deception and fear.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Femacamper

• JOIN THE RESISTANCE!
    • TRUNEWS
Dig's right, let's not let fear and deception prevent us from getting the message out.

There is a time and a place for looking good and being apt-worded, but the main thing is that we are persistent. And vigilant unto death.
INFOWARS LIVE FEED: ALEX JONES, INFOWARS, OWEN SHROYER, WAR ROOM, DAVID KNIGHT, REAL NEWS, ADAMS
http://vaughnlive.tv/rongibsonchannel
http://gab.ai/tv/watch/6671
http://pscp.tv/RealAlexJones
http://pscp.tv/Infowars_Live
http://tv.infowars.com/

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots

http://www.infowars.com/ex-chicago-cop-zimmerman-acquittal-to-cause-race-riots/

Social unrest will “dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
June 28, 2013

Following a number of tweets making threats to kill white people if George Zimmerman is acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, a former Chicago police officer warns that the outcome of the case could spark race riots in cities across America.

George Zimmerman. Image: Wikimedia Commons

As Infowars reported yesterday, following the woeful performance of Rachel Jeantel, the state’s so-called “star witness,” a number of Twitter users took to the social network to express their intention to kill white people in retaliation for Zimmerman going free.

Tweets included remarks such as “If Zimmerman get off ima shoot the first #hispanic/white I see,” and “If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.”

In an article entitled, America Will See Its Worst Race Riot Yet This Summer, Crime File News’ Paul Huebl remarks that the case against Zimmerman should never have been filed in the first place and that when the trial inevitably collapses with Zimmerman’s acquittal, “I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.”

Huebl is a licensed private detective and a former Chicago police officer.

“If you live in a large city be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water. Police resources will be slow and outgunned everywhere,” writes Huebl, adding, “America may see some combat related population control like we’ve not seen since the Civil War. Martial Law can’t be far behind complete with major efforts at gun grabbing.”

Huebl is not the only prominent voice to express fears that the outcome of the trial could lead to widespread social disorder.

Columnist and former senior presidential advisor Pat Buchanan warned last month that, “The public mind has been so poisoned that an acquittal of George Zimmerman could ignite a reaction similar to that, 20 years ago, when the Simi Valley jury acquitted the LAPD cops in the Rodney King beating case.”

Political Strategist Charles D. Ellison also warns that, “There is the risk of a flashpoint as intense as the aftermath of that fateful Los Angeles police brutality verdict in 1992,” if Zimmerman walks free.

“At that time, many underestimated the potential for social unrest. And a bit over 20 years to the date, many could be making the same miscalculation at this very moment. The ingredients are there in Sanford and they loom large nationally, from an economy barely managing its own recovery to an unemployment rate that’s much higher than it should be, particularly for African-Americans,” adds Ellison.

Some are even asking whether the law should be ignored and Zimmerman convicted simply to avoid race riots.

“Regardless of whether or not Zimmerman acted in self defense, a large segment of the population, particularly the black population, are demanding Zimmerman be punished. And if they don’t have their demands satisfied, it is possible they might riot,” writes a poster at the Aesops Retreat forum. “So would it be appropriate to consider potential riots when deciding on whether or not to prosecute Zimmerman? Or should justice be blind and follow the rule of law?”

Critics of the attempt to convict Zimmerman have cited numerous points of evidence which clearly suggest Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that the case against him was built largely on the back of contrived racial politics.

- Photos taken after the incident show Zimmerman with a bloody nose and lacerations to the head, suggesting he had been physically attacked by Martin;

- NBC News edited a 911 tape of Zimmerman’s call to the police to falsely depict him as a racist;

- Prominent black figures like Spike Lee and Jesse Jackson immediately portrayed the incident as an assault on the black community, stirring racial tension;

- President Barack Obama got involved in the case on the side of Trayvon Martin by stating, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

- A police report suggested Zimmerman had been flat on his back during the altercation and an eyewitness said that Martin was sat on top of Zimmerman beating and pushing him down;

- A responder at the scene said Martin’s knuckles were bloodied, suggesting he had injured Zimmerman with a punch;

- The lead investigator on the scene, Officer Christopher Serino, wrote that Zimmerman could be heard “yelling for help as he was being battered by Trayvon Martin.”

If some form of social disorder, be it limited or widespread, does ensue should Zimmerman walk free, authorities will be well prepared. The Department of Homeland Security recently put out another order for hundreds of items of riot gear in order to prepare for “riot control situations.” The federal agency has also committed to buying around 2 billion rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Redbird

This  Paula  Deen  thing  could  not have come at a worse time.  People  are  even jumping  on  Jesse Jackson  for  defending  her just a little. :(

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Zimmerman's friend testifying that Martin was on top of Zimmerman saying, "You're gonna die, MF",... MSNBC cuts to an abrupt commercial break.

Zimmerman's friend on the stand describing how Martin was holding Zimmerman down and trying to suffocate him,... CNN cuts to an abrupt commercial break.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Zimmerman's friend testifying that Martin was on top of Zimmerman saying, "You're gonna die, MF",... MSNBC cuts to an abrupt commercial break.

Zimmerman's friend on the stand describing how Martin was holding Zimmerman down and trying to suffocate him,... CNN cuts to an abrupt commercial break.

http://lewrockwell.com/spl5/zimmerman-heard-youre-going-to-die.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352512/Second-week-George-Zimmerman-trial-focus-shift-scientific-forensic-evidence-try-prove-top.html
'You're Going To Die Tonight Motherf***er' What George Zimmerman Told Police Trayvon Martin Said Before He Reached for His Gun
by Rachel Quigley
Daily Mail
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Sanford PD going door to door talking to residents in prep for riots and have clergy response teams at the ready for Zimmerman verdict.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/cops-go-door-to-door-in-trayvon-town/
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<