Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 318751 times)

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2008, 04:32:21 pm »
I just started a new thread for Phillip K. Dick as I didn't want to take this great thread off-topic.  It has the link to my new video:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=56926.0

Offline Ford

« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2008, 10:11:03 pm »
I went to the comic shop and bought Uncanny X-men #189 today. I found the splash page so astounding that I had to check it out for myself. Indeed, it does show a time traveller from our time in 1985 reflecting on seeing the towers destroyed. And this was in 1985, long before the terrorist attack in 91.

The rest of the issue was interesting, although there were no more 911 syncs. The telepath from the future recalls her past as a mind controlled assasain. She is dressed in a leather S&M type outfit, complete with collar and zipper mask.

Racheal and her friend infiltrate "the Hellfire Club", in order to track down another assasain, this one named Selene. they disguise themselves as servents, donning French maid costumes. (I'm really not making this up). Selene soon discovers the pair, and puts them in a trance and offers them to the leader of the club, Sebastion Shaw. Luckily the X-men show up to save the day. The leader of the Hellfire club asks them to leave, and they do, and no one is arrested.

Interesting that the Hellfire club was a real group, In the 18th century it was made up of british nobles who wished to engage in "immoral acts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club

Unlike the more determined Satanists of the 18th century, the club motto was Fay ce que vouldras (Do what thou wilt)[9], a philosophy of life associated with François Rabelais' fictional abbey at Thélème[10][11] and later used by Aleister Crowley.

Corbett, I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, my sound is out on my com, it shold be fixed tomorrow.

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2008, 02:18:06 am »
Racheal and her friend infiltrate "the Hellfire Club", in order to track down another assasain, this one named Selene. they disguise themselves as servents, donning French maid costumes. (I'm really not making this up). Selene soon discovers the pair, and puts them in a trance and offers them to the leader of the club, Sebastion Shaw. Luckily the X-men show up to save the day. The leader of the Hellfire club asks them to leave, and they do, and no one is arrested.

I think it can safely be said that elitism is in the DNA of superhero comics. No pun intended - elites saving the world, right? And gifted mutants - the Galton fantasia. NOT to be confused with the muggles. The prime movers of the light vs the forces of darkness, with double agents thrown in to keep things interesting... these panels are from Wolverine vs SHIELD (story arc spanned Wolverine #26-32)

stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective

Offline Ford

« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2008, 05:41:45 am »
Yea, that is a pretty good portrayal of elitism. Thanks for posting that.

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2008, 11:15:40 am »
Yea, that is a pretty good portrayal of elitism. Thanks for posting that.

Wait until you read 'The Invisibles'. Has anyone else seen this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisibles

The Invisibles was Morrison's first major creator-owned title for DC Comics and it drew from his Zenith strip as well as 1990s conspiracy culture. His intent was to create a hypersigil to jump-start the culture in a more positive direction.

I'll try to find one or two of the less disturbing depictions to post here. It is extremely syncretic, mining gnosticism, OTO, and all of the fascinating distractions we run into in this movement when we try to intuit how people like the Grovers must think. (And is it of any use at all?)

"A "hypersigil" is an extended work of art with magical meaning and willpower, created using adapted processes of sigilization. This contextual meaning has been popularized by Grant Morrison, who claims that his comic series, The Invisibles, is a hypersigil."

One shudders to think of the things this man must have seen... he's likely starkers, but it's an object lesson in culture creation. In the first collection, enlightenment philosophy stands accused (unjustly, I think) of producing the most bastard of children, cannibals that feed on the substance of the world, of innocence. Morrison's suggested antidote seems along the lines of The Singularity, if I read him right - an extremely solipsistic virtual private universe in which no-one comes to harm. One outcome is that his heroes, secretive cell-based Illuminists of a sort, share some of the ethical beliefs of his villians - hedonism and do what thou wilt, but with an absurdist, laugh-at-the-world edge rather than any notion of a utopia or a Great work. I think he's just riffing on that oldest of (false) dichotomies, that between the body and mind. The mind is bad and wrong, and so we should seek refuge in the unconscious. Oh yeah, it's full of moon symbolism and resurrection stuff too, as you might expect of the esoteric.

One small positive aspect is the implication that all these rabbit holes are dead ends.

One small example, look: the Fool is the Hanged Man (on the previous page, the kid was upside down - I just grabbed this off the web, don't have a scanner here). It's full of this stuff. The Marquis de Sade shows up as an incarnation of the World Dancer. Okay, fark this, I'm going outside for a bit...

stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective

Offline rockyreggaeclark

« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2008, 02:17:40 pm »
Found this thread today, pretty old but...

I just wanted to say, to those people trashing the anime's and manga, that they have a much older society than us, and when they have stories dealing with cybernetics, genetics, et al they aren't like our culture where it's basically an advertisement for genetics when spidey gets his powers from radiated spider's bite.  In japan they read the stories different, and you should as well, for framing just understand they look into morality issues and with the relation to current realikty.  maybe some of ya'll aren't quick enough to understand sci-fi, but we put issues from today into stories placed in the future or currently but with aliens, EX: The Invasion, w/ nicole kidman & Daniel "9/11 truth" Craig starring as doctors who look at the information & realize they are being taken over by aliens, only, when the aliens take over, all the nations begin signing peace accords & nuclear non-proliferation agreements, i.e. the aliens stand in for the NWO.  Amazing way to get the truth out, and as a truther I knew that's what they were talking about from the beginning with the Iraq info on the radio in the beginning. 

But in japan, they use sci-fi for the same reasons, they need to get info out.  a lot of manga is written as a sort of, this is the right way to act, teaching kids in better ways than our old danny & doofus techniques.  Sadly, our comics aren't like the asian anime's, they're pro NWO and they are pro eugenics, right?

We should start a sci-fi thread, that Invastion flick freaked me out, hope some of ya'll check it out, might help clue somebody's family in, after they've been prepped, but don't realize the truth, show a flick where the principles of enjoying it, science fiction, implore them to read between the lines...right? 

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2008, 02:32:25 pm »
Daniel Craig is a truther? When the hell did that happen?
stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/

Offline Ford

« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2008, 03:14:07 pm »
I haven't read any Manga or Anime, so I will take your word for it. Yes, there is no doubt that some messages are sent to us in comic books, where things like the NWO and HARP have stand ins like Aliens, or hypnosis. There are a lot of them where the author is just telling a story and a message comes through that was not intended.

I don't think there is a formula you can use to judge if a comic is "pro or con" NWO. For instance, Say you read in a comic the population has been reduced 95%, and the remaining 5% serve a ruling elite. Is it a pro NWO comic showing victory or is it a warning to the population on what could happen?

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2008, 03:15:59 pm »
Daniel Craig is a truther? When the hell did that happen?

Alex has hinted that one of the Bond's (007) is a closet truther.  Haven't heard anything about it lately.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Ford

« Reply #209 on: September 09, 2008, 02:35:25 pm »
A couple of more I have found in my browsings.

That is a kick ass shield! If I had a shield like that, I would have to have a covenant over it.

From the 50's

Hey, I don't remember Washington having a large white pyramid! And why is the capitol building in the clouds?

Offline 37

« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2008, 02:56:40 pm »
Someone at You Tube pointed this out to me...

Notice there is a ribbon with the twin towers, so this was made after 9/11.  Notice the 9/11 in the Bar code. 

Sacrifice to the Goddess.  Telling us what the truth of 9/11 really is.

Elektra is holding our shackles out to us...I think this goddess might be bad news.

Channel 37

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2008, 03:32:53 pm »
Elektra is holding our shackles out to us...I think this goddess might be bad news.

Mmmn... girl ninjas...

Elektra figures prominently in the vaguely Illuminist "The Hand" storylines. It's all about being a double agent, and not knowing who's side you're on. In one panel, she tells Wolverine that she's been undercover - he tells her about the body count of (friendly) Shield agents she's racked up, to which her reply is "Deep cover"

Seems she felt as well that one has to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/

Offline Ford

« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2008, 11:28:52 pm »

As I have stated previously in this thread by belief that the Martian Manhunter(The one in green) is a stand in for the green skinned Egyptian god Osiris, and the three eyed Despero represents the Eye of Horus. Osiris was the father of  Horus, and as seen in the Seallion videos, the attacks may have been a mega ritual to release the goddess Isis, who is the wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus. In the pic on the left, we see them looking at an explosion across the river in an unnamed city. One may think the writer and artist is being unsensitive showing a scene like this, but the comic it came from is Justice League Task Force #19 cover date Jan 1995! That scene was drawn 6 years before 911!

Ive done a little more research on this story arc. I have the issue before the one with the pics posted. The explosion was supposedly in Cleveland Ohio. However, the city on the water with the smoking building looks just like New York did on 911. The heroes and Villian pictured are the Martian Manhunter, L-Ron, and Vandal Savage. L-ron is an alien robot lifeform who has taken over the three eyed Despero's body. L-Ron is named for L Ron Hubbard, the founder of scientology.
I found this on Vandal Savage's wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Savage

Savage's first mark in the "history" of the DC Universe came when he and a select group of people successfully undermined and destroyed the lost city of Atlantis. That group of people became known as the Illuminati, with Savage serving as its leader, then and ever since.

He didn't destroy the building, but the leader of the "illuminati" is there watching it burn, along with the founder of Scientology and my favorite Martian. The main plot of the story is that someone is killing Savage's descendants to keep him from harvesting their organs. The group in question has a hourglass for a symbol. The syncs are coming together with this one, but I am gong to wait until I get ahold of Justice League Task Force #20 before posting about it on the blog.

Nice Elektra Pic. Looks like the devil sign in the second pic.

Offline 37

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2008, 01:49:46 pm »
Apologies...

Here is the Elektra cover I was directed to...it is from 1997.

Notice the 911 in the barcode...and the price is $1.99

The YouTube user who pointed this out is going to use some of my video in a series he has been working on called 911 Hidden in Hollywood.

There are 7 episodes complete and #8 will be about comics.  He has promised to put a link to Ford's blog in the info section.

Here is a link to the first video in the series...
911 Hidden in Hollywood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1k8AxGe4g

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2008, 03:26:08 pm »
Great find! And much thanks to the you tube guy.

Offline starchildtesla

« Reply #215 on: September 20, 2008, 10:35:29 pm »
http://www.illuminatientertainment.com/

look at whose writing these comic books
BUSTED!

Offline Ford

« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2008, 07:04:55 am »

Little hand pointing to 9, big hand pointing to 11. Published May 1981. We bought you some time Rock, about 20 years.

Offline Ford

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2008, 08:34:19 am »
Wonder Woman #287 from Jan 1982

Building 7 explained at last. It appears a plane did hit it, only it was an invisible plane. I was pretty shocked when I found this one.

Offline Ford

WTC 7 Hit by Invisible Plane!
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2008, 08:49:16 am »
Does anyone else think it looks like a Salomon Brothers Building?

Offline Biggs

Re: WTC 7 Hit by Invisible Plane!
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2008, 10:56:44 am »
Does anyone else think it looks like a Salomon Brothers Building?

it is eerily similar I have to agree
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline 37

« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2008, 06:12:37 pm »

Look at the reflection on the side of the building.  Looks a lot like the building in the background of the comic book cover.

BTW, that Sgt. Rock post really cracks me up, Ford.

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2008, 09:03:07 pm »
It's the same size and shape, but the windows are a bit different. The reflection on the actual building does look like the one opposite of the building in the comic book.  Even if it's not building 7, the comic shows a plane plowing through a building in New York, which is incredible.

Offline 37

« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2008, 09:18:44 pm »
The penthouses look the same also.

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2008, 06:39:05 am »

THis cover is by the great Ace Hartly, who did many Christian inspired covers. It appears to be a modern version of the story of Joseph and his brothers who betrayed him. But why is it showing a plane that is about to crash into a skyscraper? Joe is standing in a field, and the plane appears to be getting shot down by a military jet, which is what many say happened in Pennsylvania. This one is from the 70's, and I would love to get a hold of it to find out what is going on.

Offline menace

« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2008, 07:04:50 am »

THis cover is by the great Ace Hartly, who did many Christian inspired covers. It appears to be a modern version of the story of Joseph and his brothers who betrayed him. But why is it showing a plane that is about to crash into a skyscraper? Joe is standing in a field, and the plane appears to be getting shot down by a military jet, which is what many say happened in Pennsylvania. This one is from the 70's, and I would love to get a hold of it to find out what is going on.

You can read the comic online here

http://www.carpsplace.com/spire/My%20Brothers%20Keeper.pdf

Offline menace

« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2008, 07:19:14 am »
Hansi: The Girl Who Loved the Swastika [

http://www.carpsplace.com/spire/Hansi.pdf

Offline iks83

« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2008, 09:08:30 am »
omfg that comic is mind boggling propaganda... so insane... im speechless

Offline Ford

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2008, 10:30:40 am »
You can read the comic online here

http://www.carpsplace.com/spire/My%20Brothers%20Keeper.pdf

Thanks. No trace of conspiracy in the comic itself, it stayed true to the original, and I enjoyed it. I would say the cover was a coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences anymore.

Offline Ford

« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2008, 10:49:16 am »
omfg that comic is mind boggling propaganda... so insane... im speechless

I'm afraid I must concur. It shows that books were promoted by the Nazis in order to take christians away from the bible. It also justifies operation paperclip, a program to bring Nazis to America after the war, while demonizing the Russians by portraying them as barbaric rapists.

Offline Ford

« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2008, 02:16:10 pm »
I've always enjoyed Al Hartley's art, but after reading Hansi, I did a little research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Hartley

Hartley's father was a senator who is famous for co-authoring the Taft-Hartley Act, a bill that restricted the power of labor unions.

Hartley was the son of Congressman Frederick Allan Hartley, Jr. (Republican from New Jersey), co-author of the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taft-Hartley_Act

The Labor–Management Relations Act, informally the Taft–Hartley Act, is a United States federal law greatly restricting the activities and power of labor unions. The Act, still effective, was sponsored by Senator Robert Taft and Representative Fred A. Hartley, Jr. and legislated by over-riding U.S. President Harry S. Truman's veto on June 23, 1947; labor leaders called it the "slave-labor bill"[1] while President Truman argued it would "conflict with important principles of our democratic society"[2] despite subsequently using it twelve times during his presidency.[3] The Taft-Hartley Act amended the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA; informally the Wagner Act), which Congress passed in 1935. The principal author of the Taft-Hartley Act was J. Mack Swigert[4] of the Cincinnati law firm Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, who as of 2007 was still active at age 100.[5]

The bill changed the course of American history.

The amendments enacted in Taft-Hartley added a list of prohibited actions, or "unfair labor practices", on the part of unions to the NLRA, which had previously only prohibited "unfair labor practices" committed by employers. The Taft-Hartley Act prohibited jurisdictional strikes, wildcat strikes, solidarity or political strikes, secondary boycotts, "common situs" picketing, closed shops, and monetary donations by unions to federal political campaigns. It also required union officers to sign non-communist affidavits with the government. Union shops were heavily restricted, and states were allowed to pass "right-to-work laws" that outlawed union shops. Furthermore, the executive branch of the Federal government could obtain legal strikebreaking injunctions if an impending or current strike "imperiled the national health or safety," a test that has been interpreted broadly by the courts.

The Co-sponser of the bill, Robert Taft, was a member of Skull and Bones and the grandson of the founder of Skull and Bones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonso_Taft

His son, William Howard Taft, was the 27th President of the United States and was a member of Yale's Skull and Bones like his founder father; another son, Charles Phelps Taft, supported the founding of Wolf's Head Society at Yale; both his grandson and great-grandson, Robert A. Taft I (also Skull and Bones) and Robert Taft Jr., were U.S. Senators

So what does this have to do with Al Hartley? Probably nothing, but it is interesting that this journey started with a comic book cover showing a plane that looked like it was going to smash into a building, and his wiki page is two clicks away from the founder of Skull and Bones. Synchromysticism in action.

Offline 37

« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2008, 08:24:11 am »

The YouTube user who pointed this out is going to use some of my video in a series he has been working on called 911 Hidden in Hollywood.

There are 7 episodes complete and #8 will be about comics.  He has promised to put a link to Ford's blog in the info section.

Here is a link to the first video in the series...
911 Hidden in Hollywood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1k8AxGe4g

The Comics Video is up...and it has a lot of incredible stuff in it.

Some of the drawings look like shots I have seen from 9/11 news footage.

911 Hidden in Hollywood Comics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn20B6dZJLM

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2008, 04:59:18 pm »
Wow! He had some stuff I wasn't aware of!

Watch the video while you can, he is getting shut down soon according to this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk0evRo8Qc&watch_response

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2008, 05:11:11 pm »
Wow! He had some stuff I wasn't aware of!

Watch the video while you can, he is getting shut down soon according to this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk0evRo8Qc&watch_response
Good stuff.
I'll be posting every week on the forums, unless I state otherwise.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2008, 05:15:20 pm »
I have a lot of 1930s-1950s UFO comic/pulp covers - very cool - some kinda BlueBeam related. Gives a historical perspective on how the imagery and concepts evolved in the communal consciousness. But I don't want to hi-jack this FANTASTIC thread if you guys think it would not fit i with the 911 synchronicity stuff. What do you think?
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Ford

« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2008, 08:47:09 pm »
I have a lot of 1930s-1950s UFO comic/pulp covers - very cool - some kinda BlueBeam related. Gives a historical perspective on how the imagery and concepts evolved in the communal consciousness. But I don't want to hi-jack this FANTASTIC thread if you guys think it would not fit i with the 911 synchronicity stuff. What do you think?

By all means, post them. This thread belongs to everyone, not just one member. I love looking at covers from that era.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2008, 11:16:20 pm »
U F O  A R T

Thanks FORD ... I hope you find this stuff interesting and somewhat related.

This is a selection of covers - comics and "pulp" magazines from early in the century ... before the 1947 Roswell incident and before the first big flap of 1952, when Kenneth Arnold coined the term 'flying saucer'. Some are before Buck Rogers even ... but as we can see, the concept and imagery was well established by 1950 - with discs (and other shapes), beams as weapons and 'lifting' devices, green men, abductions and 'medicaL' exams, invasions, space gods, etc.

Of course there were 'sightings' reported in the 19th and early 20th century, and there was a wealth of early science fiction (Verne, Wells, et al), and I suppose the imagery and storyline sprang from that. What part the NWO movement played in popularizing/spreading this concept I do not know - but maybe we can start here to try to make sense of it.

I have a nice collection of early Science Fiction pulp, UFO lit, etc, but these I pulled off the net. I'll try to get some of my stuff scanned, too. If people like this I would love to show more ... and how the imagery progressed in the pop culture on through the '50s to the present - and I hope others may have more items too. And do forgive me if it doesn't fit well with the other comics here.

~~~~~~~ O ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ O ~~~~~~~~~~
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Ford

« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:03 pm »
That's some great stuff! In the last one, the "green man" they are refering to would have to be the Egytian God Osirus, who had green skin.

This one from 1962 reminds me of 911, although it was before the towers were built.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2008, 11:40:44 pm »
911 Hidden in Hollywood Comics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn20B6dZJLM

The Superman issue that came out Sept 12, 2001 is positively chilling!

Offline 37

« Reply #238 on: October 15, 2008, 07:33:43 am »

Very cool stuff, Jackson!  Keep it coming.

Interesting that there are discs, triangles and abductions represented before WWII.

The Superman issue that came out Sept 12, 2001 is positively chilling!

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:29 am »

DC Makes Adventures of Superman #596 Returnable
One of Many Companies Pulling WTC/Terrorism References
Published: 09/17/2001
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/714.html

DC Comics announced today that the Adventures of Superman #596 would be returnable.  The issue shipped to stores last Wednesday, the day after the horrific attack on the twin towers of World Trade Center in New York City.  Due to an unfortunate coincidence the Superman comic features a scene in which Metropolis's twin LexCorp Towers have sustained damage due to events in the 'Our Worlds at War' storyline.

ICv2 talked to several midwestern retailers about the returnability of the Adventures of Superman #596, and they told us sales on the issue were brisk, and that they wouldn't have any to return.  One dealer was holding his two remaining copies for regular customers, rather than see them go to speculators.  Some may think the item will become a collector's item, but there was no significant action on the issue on eBay as of Monday afternoon.  Regardless, the retailers ICv2 talked with doubted whether many copies would be returned, though people on the East coast may feel differently about the book.

While the television networks can't resist showing the airliners crashing into the WTC towers over and over, the rest of the entertainment industry seems eager to spare the public anything that might remind them of last week's tragic occurrences.  The image of the twin towers has been airbrushed off Spidey's shades for the poster for the new Spider-Man film, and the studio is trying to suppress the teaser trailer, which shows Spidey nab a helicopter full of villains with a cable strung between the twin towers of the World Trade Center. The twin towers are also being excised from the Men in Black sequel, and the latest Arnold Schwarznegger shoot 'em up, blow' em up cinematic extravaganza has been postponed. Even a Jerry Stiller comedy film, Zoolander, will have the twin towers optically removed from location footage shot in New York.  The remake of The Time Machine, originally set for a December release, has been pushed back to February, reportedly because of a sequence in which an explosion on the moon sends a shower of meteors down on New York City.

Channel 37