Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 318498 times)

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2008, 03:13:15 pm »
I wouldn't worry, Ford. 

If you look at his ten posts, he says nothing interesting or intelligent.  He provides no support for his bullshit...i.e. links, quotes, sources.

He is just sounding off to convince himself that he is right, the world is just as advertised on TV, and everyone else is an idiot.

He's your typical, middle class American with no f**king idea what is going on.

He has tried to trash your thread because he envies your insight.  He's not smart enough to understand symbolism or metaphors.

He wishes that he could make some of the brilliant connections you have shown in this thread.  But, he's not smart enough, so he decided to rank on you instead.

Unfortunately for him he isn't even smart enough to do that with any style. 

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Ford

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2008, 08:15:24 pm »
Thanks 37. Yea, it appears he has run off.

Thanks for the props. I haven't posted regularly in this thread for a bit, i've been working on the blog. Here is a recent post.

http://mercurysgarden.blogspot.com/2008/07/king-solomon-and-green-lantern.html

Offline Ford

« Reply #162 on: August 04, 2008, 07:15:06 pm »
Did you guys know that the federal reserve puts out comic books from time to time? I found this one interesting.

We have a group of multi-national people looking on and smiling at the dime that says E Pluribus Mazuma. It took a while to translate. The E Pluribus is latin, and it means OUT OF MANY. Mazuma is Yiddish, and it means cash, or fixed currency. So..... OUt of Many Money? Doesn't make much sense. How about "Money out of Many"? Or, "Money out of many cultures." WE have the message now translated on dime, with the last word being the many nations represented below the dime. They appear to be uniting under the dime, so my final translation is One (unified) money out of may nations, or one world currency.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2008, 09:45:57 am »
I know that 'One out of Many' is itself a phrase that crops up time and time again when looking at Illuminati stuff, so it would make sense that they would use a derivation of it to signify their plans for the world's money.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2008, 09:54:47 am »
That is bizarre. Have you found any more art from Fed comic books? I'd be interested in seeing that.

Offline Ford

« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2008, 05:15:04 pm »
That is bizarre. Have you found any more art from Fed comic books? I'd be interested in seeing that.

I have a couple stored, they are really bizzare. I don't know what the fed has to do with spaceships or time travel.

Maybe someone here can make more sense of them than me?

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2008, 05:34:25 pm »
Holy cow! That is crazy stuff. I always enjoy seeing what new stuff is going to show up here.

What on earth is with the space connection to the Fed? The second one has the path of an orb and the path of a crescent being intersected by...a spaceship. In the dome of the spaceship you can see people in front of a monitor...maybe the people in pictured in the first illustration?

I find this stuff fascinating. What year were these two published?

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2008, 05:36:31 pm »
Oh yeah, one more thing.

That title "Too Little, Too Much".

That's such a Fed thing to say.  ;D

Offline Ford

« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2008, 08:26:37 pm »
Holy cow! That is crazy stuff. I always enjoy seeing what new stuff is going to show up here.

What on earth is with the space connection to the Fed? The second one has the path of an orb and the path of a crescent being intersected by...a spaceship. In the dome of the spaceship you can see people in front of a monitor...maybe the people in pictured in the first illustration?

I find this stuff fascinating. What year were these two published?

These two are from 1989, the one money one is from 2006. there are more comics, but they are mostly just the regular propaganda about saving money and foriegn trade ect...

Offline Ford

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2008, 08:44:46 pm »
I can't reall post the cover to this one here, it is a bit risque. A robe wearing man with a necklace portraying an eye in a pyramid is menacing two chained scantly clad females.

http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=300817&zoom=4

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2008, 05:04:36 am »
Hi, Ford, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I for one am for all the incredible posts you make to this thread. I'm also a fan of your blog, and if other people reading this thread haven't checked it out yet, they should. Keep up the great work.

Offline menace

« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2008, 05:24:26 am »
Did you guys know that the federal reserve puts out comic books from time to time? I found this one interesting.

We have a group of multi-national people looking on and smiling at the dime that says E Pluribus Mazuma. It took a while to translate. The E Pluribus is latin, and it means OUT OF MANY. Mazuma is Yiddish, and it means cash, or fixed currency. So..... OUt of Many Money? Doesn't make much sense. How about "Money out of Many"? Or, "Money out of many cultures." WE have the message now translated on dime, with the last word being the many nations represented below the dime. They appear to be uniting under the dime, so my final translation is One (unified) money out of may nations, or one world currency.

Once Upon a Dime presents a fable about the island kingdom of Mazuma and the growth of its economy from barter to a sophisticated modern system, with its own central bank, to iIlustrate basic concepts of barter, money, banking, and inflation

Offline Ford

« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2008, 09:51:47 am »
Once Upon a Dime presents a fable about the island kingdom of Mazuma and the growth of its economy from barter to a sophisticated modern system, with its own central bank, to iIlustrate basic concepts of barter, money, banking, and inflation

Thanks for posting that. I don't own the comic and I didn't know what the story was. Remember, in pop culture things almost always have two meanings and the different cultures standing under one dime has a meaning that is pretty easy to figure out.

Offline Ford

« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2008, 06:22:58 pm »
Hi, Ford, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I for one am for all the incredible posts you make to this thread. I'm also a fan of your blog, and if other people reading this thread haven't checked it out yet, they should. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the kind words.

Godsforce

« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2008, 07:50:04 am »
Couple of thoughts:

go to www.bigheadpress.com and find some thoughtful, libertarian comics

Alan Moore, the man that brought us "V for Vendetta" and "the Watchmen" and "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is an occultist and if you read Watchmen the end is reminiscent of Project Bluebeam.

Anyone else see the sinister message in Ben 10 as a front for Scientology, or transformation of humans into demons as reported by ex-illuminati members?  Google svila confession on illuminati to find out Illuminati's entrenchment in Hollywood.

Offline Ford

« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2008, 07:40:05 pm »
Thanks for posting that. The Probability Broach was incredible. For those who haven't read it it tells the story of a man travelling to another dimension where Shays rebellion succeeded.

I knew about Alan Moore, but what is Ben 10?

Godfather77

« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2008, 03:25:45 pm »

These are images from Spider-Man issue #16 in November 1991 which shared a crossover storyline with X-Force issue 3.  The storyline revolves around Juggernaut and Black Tom who have captured the World Trade Center and the heads of many giant companies for the purposes of blackmailing.  X-Force arrives and goes through the building whereupon Black Tom tells them that they have explosives through out the building. Back outside Spider-Man arrives to see about helping the hostages, but before he can get in part of the World Trade Center explodes.

Miraculously nobody is killed or even injured by the top floors of the World Trade Center being blown away, but Black Tom is missing...Juggernaut rams into the World Trade Center. The entire thing falls down on Spider-Man and X-Force. Again miraculously nobody is even scratched for no apparent or logical reason. Spider-Man says that he will lead them to victory.

Bizarrely, the Juggernaut was later shown having joined a clandestine criminal organization known the New World Order. As a part of this network he was first seen working for the Red Skull although the full extent of their operations is unknown. Working with the NWO has twice brought the Juggernaut head-to-head with the Hulk and helped earn him enough money to temporarily cure Black Tom of his wood mutations. The Juggernaut continued as a member of the New World Order up until it's apparent demise.

Weird coincidence or something else?  :-\

Offline Ford

« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2008, 05:33:53 pm »
That's incredible! Thanks for posting that.

ESP or foreknowledge? I am leaning towards ESP, but with the references to the NWO I don't know. Maybe the writer was just familiar with the NWO conspiracy and wrote a story where he was trying to warn people. You say the whole thing came down?

Godfather77

« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2008, 09:34:55 pm »

ESP or foreknowledge? I am leaning towards ESP, but with the references to the NWO I don't know. Maybe the writer was just familiar with the NWO conspiracy and wrote a story where he was trying to warn people. You say the whole thing came down?

The writer was a Todd McFarlane who left Marvel not long after after issue #16 with some other artists to form Image Comics. He later published the occult-themed Spawn in 1992.  I don't think the whole WTC came down but it was certainly left in ruins as in the following issue of X-Force #4, Spider-Man and X-Force continue to fight Juggernaut in the wreckage of the World Trade Center, until Deadpool appears and teleports Juggernaut away. 

One reference to Juggernaut being linked with the group New World Order is Incredible Hulk #456. In a brief appearance the Juggernaut is seen sitting at a desk with the New World Order who have learnt that Apocalypse is manipulating the Hulk's mind in an attempt to turn him into the horseman War.  Later the HQ of the NWO is destroyed by Apocalypse...maybe a reference to the apocalypse   :-\

Offline iks83

« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2008, 01:58:25 pm »
I know it isnt a comic book but I dont want to open a new topic for it... In the Matrix Movie which came out 1999... Neos passport expired on September 11th 2001

http://www.img-hosting.de/show.htm?bild=12665matrix22jpg#

Edit: well I dont know if its the expire date, I took it from another forum where they wrote its the expire date

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2008, 09:44:58 pm »

Or the other option.  Conditioning.

Offline Ford

« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2008, 10:06:12 pm »
I know it isnt a comic book but I dont want to open a new topic for it... In the Matrix Movie which came out 1999... Neos passport expired on September 11th 2001

http://www.img-hosting.de/show.htm?bild=12665matrix22jpg#

Edit: well I dont know if its the expire date, I took it from another forum where they wrote its the expire date

Shortly after you poste this, Jake Kotze (Seallion) wrote about it at his blog. Check it out.

http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/

Great find.

Or the other option.  Conditioning.

While it is certainly possible, what leads me to believe it is not conditioning is that if it were Juggernaut would have been a member of Al Queda or Hamas and not the the NWO.

Offline Ford

« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2008, 10:10:20 am »
From Swamp Thing #24 1983. The Swamp Thing takes on global warming.

Swamp Thing - You KNow... I am not.....lying. You know... The green... did not concieve this madness.

Floronic Man- It isn't madness!! The plants will pour out oxygen and all the animals will die. Only we shall remain. Don't you see? The only way!

Swamp Thing- And what... Will change the oxygen... Back into.... the gasses that...we...need... to survive...when the men...and the animals...are dead?

Caption- And quite suddenly, he can no longer feel the steaming, fertile presence of Africa within his mind.

Offline Ford

« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2008, 07:42:33 am »

These are images from Spider-Man issue #16 in November 1991 which shared a crossover storyline with X-Force issue 3.  The storyline revolves around Juggernaut and Black Tom who have captured the World Trade Center and the heads of many giant companies for the purposes of blackmailing.  X-Force arrives and goes through the building whereupon Black Tom tells them that they have explosives through out the building. Back outside Spider-Man arrives to see about helping the hostages, but before he can get in part of the World Trade Center explodes.

Miraculously nobody is killed or even injured by the top floors of the World Trade Center being blown away, but Black Tom is missing...Juggernaut rams into the World Trade Center. The entire thing falls down on Spider-Man and X-Force. Again miraculously nobody is even scratched for no apparent or logical reason. Spider-Man says that he will lead them to victory.

Bizarrely, the Juggernaut was later shown having joined a clandestine criminal organization known the New World Order. As a part of this network he was first seen working for the Red Skull although the full extent of their operations is unknown. Working with the NWO has twice brought the Juggernaut head-to-head with the Hulk and helped earn him enough money to temporarily cure Black Tom of his wood mutations. The Juggernaut continued as a member of the New World Order up until it's apparent demise.

Weird coincidence or something else?  :-\

I bought Spiderman #16 yesterday. It showed Cable and some other heroes walking through a darkened WTC trying to find a way out!

It was interesting Spiderman and X force went after Juggernauts eyes, which seems to be a metaphor for the all seeing eye. And Spidey says "You can't stop him, you can only slow him down."

Offline Ford

« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2008, 11:17:10 pm »
Just when I think there is nothing else to be found, something like this pops up.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/JJZero2/X-Men189Page2.jpg

It's from Uncanny X men #189, 1984. A time traveller from the 21rst century reflects on seeing the WTC burn.

Ok, I'm really freaked out now.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2008, 12:55:18 pm »
the reference to Nova Roma rather adds to the freak-out-ishness
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2008, 02:48:56 pm »
It's from Uncanny X men #189, 1984. A time traveller from the 21rst century reflects on seeing the WTC burn.

I can see why they were called *uncanny*

Offline 37

« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2008, 07:56:05 pm »
I found something strange. This is from Wonder Woman #126 dated October 1997.

As readers of comics know, the comics actually go on sale a couple months before the date on the cover. And this one went on sale three days before the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Byrne

Interesting connection...John Byrne, who made the Wonder Woman comic, co-wrote many issues of the "Uncanny X-Men"... but left after issue 149.

The “Byrne Curse”

Byrne has referenced his alleged tendency to “predict” real-life events with his comic books, calling it the “Byrne Curse.”[25] In a letter to Skeptic magazine, he noted a 1977 issue of Marvel Team-Up depicting a blackout in New York, with a real-life blackout occurring the month the issue went on sale, six months after he had drawn it; an issue of Uncanny X-Men depicting a major earthquake in Japan, which again occurred in real life the month the comic was released; and an issue of Wonder Woman in which the death of the superheroine, who is an Amazon princess named Diana, is presented on the cover as a newspaper front page with the headline “Princess Diana Dies.” The issue went on sale on a Wednesday, and Britain’s Diana, Princess of Wales was killed in an accident three days later.[26]

What's up with these guys?  Byrne's X-Men co-writer, Chris Claremont, wrote #189.  Apparently, both of these guys are "uncanny".

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2008, 07:55:28 pm »
I'm going to bump this thread, because the above comic page should be seen by more people. It's astounding.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2008, 08:00:59 pm »
I'm going to bump this thread, because the above comic page should be seen by more people. It's astounding.

I agree, this thread is one of the best on the forum.

Does anyone have info on the people who created these comics?
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2008, 11:48:45 pm »
I agree, this thread is one of the best on the forum.

Does anyone have info on the people who created these comics?

I agree as well.  Most interesting - more specifically the writers of these comics.  Were they given a general outline to write, or did all these 'coincidental' happenings just spring from 'fertile imaginations'? ???

Offline 37

« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2008, 05:14:23 am »
I agree as well.  Most interesting - more specifically the writers of these comics.  Were they given a general outline to write, or did all these 'coincidental' happenings just spring from 'fertile imaginations'? ???

I was wondering if Byrne and Claremont are Masons...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2008, 06:45:47 am »
After watching that 9/11 coincidences or synchronicities video(Neo's passport expires 9/11/01)...I thought it might be a good idea to make a video using some of the info from this thread and Ford's blog. 

Just Like The Comics Imagined
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASuwLWUzeR4

I was wondering if Byrne and Claremont are Masons...

Did everyone notice that one of the instances of precognition, Byrne referenced in his letter to Skeptic was an issue of The Uncanny X-Men(Japanese earthquake)?  He probably worked with Claremont on that issue. 

Channel 37

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2008, 07:14:18 am »
After watching that 9/11 coincidences or synchronicities video(Neo's passport expires 9/11/01)...I thought it might be a good idea to make a video using some of the info from this thread and Ford's blog. 

Awesome job putting that together into a video, 37.  Especially nice quote from Phillip K. Dick at the beginning.

Offline Ford

« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2008, 07:45:55 am »

Did everyone notice that one of the instances of precognition, Byrne referenced in his letter to Skeptic was an issue of The Uncanny X-Men(Japanese earthquake)?  He probably worked with Claremont on that issue. 

Awesome work! Now this information will reach a lot more people. It's up on the blog.

http://mercurysgarden.blogspot.com/

Offline 37

« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2008, 01:16:27 pm »
Awesome job putting that together into a video, 37.  Especially nice quote from Phillip K. Dick at the beginning.

Thanks, Corbett.  The PKD quote is from a great essay...

How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later
http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm

I wrote over thirty novels and over a hundred stories, and still I could not figure out what was real. One day a girl college student in Canada asked me to define reality for her, for a paper she was writing for her philosophy class. She wanted a one-sentence answer. I thought about it and finally said, "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." That's all I could come up with. That was back in 1972. Since then I haven't been able to define reality any more lucidly.

The bulk of the messages elude our attention; literally, after a few hours of TV watching, we do not know what we have seen. Our memories are spurious, like our memories of dreams; the blank are filled in retrospectively. And falsified. We have participated unknowingly in the creation of a spurious reality, and then we have obligingly fed it to ourselves. We have colluded in our own doom.

And—and I say this as a professional fiction writer—the producers, scriptwriters, and directors who create these video/audio worlds do not know how much of their content is true. In other words, they are victims of their own product, along with us. Speaking for myself, I do not know how much of my writing is true, or which parts (if any) are true. This is a potentially lethal situation. We have fiction mimicking truth, and truth mimicking fiction. We have a dangerous overlap, a dangerous blur. And in all probability it is not deliberate. In fact, that is part of the problem. You cannot legislate an author into correctly labelling his product, like a can of pudding whose ingredients are listed on the label... you cannot compel him to declare what part is true and what isn't if he himself does not know.

It is an eerie experience to write something into a novel, believing it is pure fiction, and to learn later on—perhaps years later—that it is true. I would like to give you an example. It is something that I do not understand. Perhaps you can come up with a theory. I can't.

In 1970 I wrote a novel called Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said. One of the characters is a nineteen-year-old girl named Kathy. Her husband's name is Jack. Kathy appears to work for the criminal underground, but later, as we read deeper into the novel, we discover that actually she is working for the police. She has a relationship going on with a police inspector. The character is pure fiction. Or at least I thought it was.

Anyhow, on Christmas Day of 1970, I met a girl named Kathy—this was after I had finished the novel, you understand. She was nineteen years old. Her boyfriend was named Jack. I soon learned that Kathy was a drug dealer. I spent months trying to get her to give up dealing drugs; I kept warning her again and again that she would get caught. Then, one evening as we were entering a restauant together, Kathy stopped short and said, "I can't go in." Seated in the restaurant was a police inspector whom I knew. "I have to tell you the truth," Kathy said. "I have a relationship with him."

Certainly, these are odd coincidences. Perhaps I have precognition. But the mystery becomes even more perplexing; the next stage totally baffles me. It has for four years...

Go read the rest, it's awesome!

I'm glad you and Ford like the video...This is my favorite thread!

Channel 37

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2008, 01:38:26 pm »
I've got to scan in a page or two from Wolverine: Agent of Shield and The Invisibles. These comic book companies who were entirely beholden to the feds for their content in the 50's and 60's under the Comics Code Authority, are all but training kids to believe in elite secret societies (populated by reptilians of course - see 'The Hand', HYDRA, and so forth), and then of course they grow up and it's all plausible deniability as regards real clubs, agencies, and fraternities. "What, you haven't grown out of that YET?"

stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective

Offline Ford

« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2008, 07:36:26 pm »
I read the Philip Dick essay, it was fascinating! If he were still alive, he would be a synchromystic blogger.

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2008, 05:41:15 am »
I read the Philip Dick essay, it was fascinating! If he were still alive, he would be a synchromystic blogger.

Absolutely. I read one of his lectures a few years ago and even though I was far from awake at that time I recognized it to be dealing with an entire pocket of reality which I could but dimly grasp.  Speaking of which, I have a video coming out on the Phillip K. Dick-based "Bladerunner" shortly.  I will post a link here as soon as it's up (if that's not too off-topic).

Offline Ford

« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2008, 12:26:22 pm »
I look forward to seeing it.