Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 318755 times)

Offline Biggs

Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2008, 12:50:38 pm »

I think this is part of it as well. It is likely that all three are going on.

I've recently found something that is just downright incredible. It is a mini series from 1997 called "Uncle Sam." Uncle Sam has been in comics since the forties, but in this version he is the spirit of America. Deeply rooted in the ideas of freedom, Sam is also haunted by visions of genocide, racism, assasination, and corporate greed. By the end of the series, Sam confronts his replacement who is some kind of corporate add campaign, and during the confrontation he discovers his true and most deadly enemy.

I'll try to get some images up later.

I have to say that it is bloody incredible that all this stuff is contained in these comics, without meaning to crack a bad joke, you couldn't write this stuff i.e. the closeness tot eh various occultish things and 9-11 and the decline of the USA etc.

I guess ones like the above could be the result more of very well informed individuals, or having well informed advisors for plot lines, but some of it is just way too much and requires knowledge way beyond what can be obtained through normal routes. hence ESP or programmed people.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Ford

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2008, 09:47:08 pm »
As promised, Uncle Sam.
It starts out with Sam as a homeless person wandering the streets of America. He is haunted by visions of both the foundations of freedom on which this country was founded, and the corruption that slowly creeped in. In one of his visions, he is JFK in Dallas, Nov 1963.

After a couple more visions, the first one about the genocide of the native Americans, and the second one about racism, Sam comforts a dying Union soldier during the Civil War. The soldier asks "Will the Union be preserved?"  Sam gives the answer that I didn't expect him to, because it is far off the matrix. However, it is the only true answer he can give, because the issue hasn't been decied yet in 1997.(Or 2008 for that matter.)

In this one, Sam runs into a canidate who has just lost an election to a crooked encumbant senator. While talking to the man, he has a vision of Abe Lincoln warning about corporate control of politics.

I'll try to get some more up tomorrow. The best stuff is still yet to come.

Offline Ford

« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2008, 08:40:57 pm »
There is just too much information in this comic to print it all here. Sam confronts a crooked senator, gets arrested, then breaks out of jail. He then meets the spirit of Great Britain, Brittania. Brittania tells him that when he falls it's going to make what she went through look like a "bloody cricket match." Sam then meets another spirit of American, the goddess Columbia. (the same woman hoding the torch in the Columbia movie logo). Columbia tells him that while he has made mistakes in the past, he is still based and founded on the idea of freedom, a grand experiment. Sam then meets the Russian Bear, who gives him a warning.

He can't fight this enemy the old way, which is through war and violence because he would use that strategy against him. Indeed, when the Russians had a revolution it was used against them in the end. Sam then goes to confront the new spirit of America, a spirit of powerlust and corporate greed. New Sam has a cloak of thousands of television sets, and when Sam tells him that he is not the real spirit of America, a fight breaks out.

Every time NWO Sam strikes the real spirit of America, he hurts only himself. I have heard Alex say this before, that everytime the NWO cracks down it exposes who they really are. Shortly after NWO Sam's morning in America comment, his head explodes.
If you think this was weird, wait until you see the last two pages! A couple ask Sam if they should "call 911". Then they tell him the put a dollar in his hat. A federal reserve note. Sam picks up his hat and the dollar falls out. The last panel has sam walking under the pyramid with the eye capstone, and the dollar that he ignored is picked up by Columbia! The couple who gave him the dollar look familiar, but I can't quite place who they are supposed to symbolize.

Offline Boaz

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2008, 09:48:19 pm »
could it be the authors or the artist, like a written in cameo?

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2008, 09:56:53 pm »
Thank you for uploading that Uncle Sam comic, Ford.  That is really some incredible stuff, even Bush's New World Order speech.  Are you sure this is from 1997?  2007 I could understand, but whoever was writing this in 1997 was alot more on the ball than most of us were, I dare say.  Thanks again for the great research.

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2008, 10:24:23 pm »
Tip of the iceberg bro.

writers of..
Xmen
Star Wars
Batman
( anything by Frank Miller and John Carpenter)

All insiders.

Offline Ford

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2008, 07:40:24 am »
Thank you for uploading that Uncle Sam comic, Ford.  That is really some incredible stuff, even Bush's New World Order speech.  Are you sure this is from 1997?  2007 I could understand, but whoever was writing this in 1997 was alot more on the ball than most of us were, I dare say.  Thanks again for the great research.

I did a recheck, and it indeed was 1997.
http://www.comics.org/series.lasso?SeriesID=14907

The 911 reference really freaked me out. Everything on the last two pages was highly symbolic. Sam(America) being on the skids and being given a dollar(Fiat money) to help him out. Sam(America) doesn't understand the importance or significance of the dollar(fiat money) and ignores the danger of it, and it is picked up by Columbia(America) as he walks under the pyramid sign. (Towards a new world order). So in this context, you could almost assume that when goatee man(federal reserve) asks if he should call 911, he is asking if he should CAUSE 911. Truly astounding.

Offline Ford

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2008, 09:47:20 pm »
From July 1970

The Obelisk Washington monument is behind the president, and Superman says the power to destroy him is in a bomb shaped like a pyramid with an eye in the center of it and a red button for the capstone, but does anyone recognize the flag to the presidents left? It looks like it has a gold star on the top of it and Egyptian wings at the bottom.   

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2008, 10:03:14 pm »
damn. You're not joking. It's loaded

Offline Biggs

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2008, 07:35:16 am »
I did a recheck, and it indeed was 1997.
http://www.comics.org/series.lasso?SeriesID=14907

The 911 reference really freaked me out. Everything on the last two pages was highly symbolic. Sam(America) being on the skids and being given a dollar(Fiat money) to help him out. Sam(America) doesn't understand the importance or significance of the dollar(fiat money) and ignores the danger of it, and it is picked up by Columbia(America) as he walks under the pyramid sign. (Towards a new world order). So in this context, you could almost assume that when goatee man(federal reserve) asks if he should call 911, he is asking if he should CAUSE 911. Truly astounding.

yeah I am inclined to agree with your assessment of the symbolism, with Columbia being the illegal United States Federal Government and goatee man perhaps being the owners of the Fed or servants of the owners of the Fed, however, it all adds up to the same thing. Seriously hardcore stuff , indeed amazing.

thanks for posting.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2008, 11:00:31 pm »
damn. You're not joking. It's loaded

And the guy with the goatee - I too feel like he looks somehow familiar, but I don't know why.

Offline 36chambers

« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2008, 09:39:06 am »
The Goatee man... looks a bit like V..?

Offline Biggs

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2008, 10:54:29 am »
I assume the goatee is a reference to the goat of mendez perhaps representing the owners of the Fed given that they worship the goat (Lucifer)
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ford

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2008, 10:16:51 am »
He does look a little like Guy Fawkes. I did a facial analysis, and it said that he was 68% John Glenn?!?!?!

http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2008, 11:33:52 am »

Tim Curry?
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2008, 01:07:56 pm »

Tim Curry?

Maybe younger.  And thinner.   ;D

Offline 37

« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2008, 02:35:41 pm »
Maybe younger.  And thinner.   ;D

I'm getting confused...  ;)

Channel 37

« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2008, 02:38:37 pm »

I'm getting confused...  ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

With a different wig, he could be the blonde chick.   ;D

Offline Ford

« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2008, 08:04:06 pm »
This one is Shocking. Cookie Monster destroying the Towers. I found this at Seallion's blog.

Offline Ford

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2008, 10:29:35 pm »
It's been awhile since I posted in here. I have been busy creating a blog that covers this subject and more. Check it out if you are interested.

http://mercurysgarden.blogspot.com/

Offline FOWL

• FOWL Music and Other Assorted Goodies
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2008, 02:01:39 am »
Isn't the goatee guy Albert Pike?

Offline Ford

« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2008, 11:13:32 am »
I think we may have a winner!

Offline Ford

« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2008, 11:39:45 am »

As I have stated previously in this thread by belief that the Martian Manhunter(The one in green) is a stand in for the green skinned Egyptian god Osiris, and the three eyed Despero represents the Eye of Horus. Osiris was the father of  Horus, and as seen in the Seallion videos, the attacks may have been a mega ritual to release the goddess Isis, who is the wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus. In the pic on the left, we see them looking at an explosion across the river in an unnamed city. One may think the writer and artist is being unsensitive showing a scene like this, but the comic it came from is Justice League Task Force #19 cover date Jan 1995! That scene was drawn 6 years before 911!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2008, 04:43:57 pm »
yes the skyline in the cartoon is very clearly the same as NYC (or clearly based on it). again a great pst, many thanks, spooky shit.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline dr4gon

« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2008, 09:25:35 pm »
amazing post Ford, ty
"The answer to 1984, is 1776"

Quicksilver

« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2008, 08:54:46 pm »
It's been awhile since I posted in here. I have been busy creating a blog that covers this subject and more. Check it out if you are interested.

Nice blog. I just noticed that the very last post contains a few comments, one of which contained this:

I hope you don't mind me posting and I was also wondering if anybody here would be able to translate it...

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2008, 10:15:07 pm »
Nice blog. I just noticed that the very last post contains a few comments, one of which contained this:

I hope you don't mind me posting and I was also wondering if anybody here would be able to translate it...

OMG - was that published in 1993?   :o :o

Offline 37

« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2008, 12:35:52 am »
What is that on top of the tower that doesn't have a plane in it?

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2008, 07:57:37 am »
I'm not sure what the black blob is. It was a very spooky premonition. I wish I knew who the guy in the bandages is, or the guy roasting a hotdog on the statue of liberty.
I just did a post which talks about the connections between Green Lantern and King Solomon if anyone is interested.

Offline 37

« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2008, 12:20:22 pm »
Ford,

Did you hear Freeman on the show 7/16/08?  He mentioned V for Vendetta and Alex mentioned that there is a lot of occult conditioning going on in Comic Books...made me wonder if he has seen your thread.

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2008, 02:20:57 pm »
I didn't hear it, I listen to the show maybe once a week. I used to listen more but I have a little boy with autism that likes to eat headphones. :D

As far as Alex seeing this thread, I would be surprised if he hadn't. Thanks for letting me know about that.

Offline TheHuman

« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2008, 04:27:34 am »
Ford,

Did you hear Freeman on the show 7/16/08?  He mentioned V for Vendetta and Alex mentioned that there is a lot of occult conditioning going on in Comic Books...made me wonder if he has seen your thread.
That disturbed me. Freeman claimed Alan Moore was a 33rd degree Mason. I can't find any evidence to support that, including on Freeman's own page. In fact Masons are used as villains in two of his works. It kinda pisses me off, being a huge Alan Moore fan, that the man who wrote two definitive graphic novels, one about the value of human life and the other a love letter to anarchy, could be accused of being an NWO insider seemingly without any justification/explanation.

Offline Ford

« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2008, 07:03:07 pm »
Alan Moore is not a Mason, he is an occultist. I remember reading a strange interview with him once where he says he met John Constantine, one of his creations. Constantine was portrayed (rather poorly) by Keannu Reaves in the movie "Hellblazer". There have also been rumors he won't visit the U.S. because the CIA is after him due to a comic book where he exposes some of their secrets, although Moore denies this. He also did the "Watchmen" in the eighties, where Molech is a supervillian, and a plot to stage a fake alien invasion is afoot in order to unite the world for a common cause. Judging Moore by his work, he is most definately on the side of freedom and liberty.

Who is Freeman anyway?

Offline TheHuman

« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2008, 05:16:02 pm »
I don't really know, he's just called 'Freeman', writes the 'Freeman Perspective' (a genuinely interesting blog). I caught an interview with him on the Alex Jones show, and he brought up comic books, most notably Alan Moore. A very knowledgeable guy, for certain, but he's like a lot of the anti-Masonic in that he uses the phrase "33rd degree Mason" as a synonym for "bad person". If it were true then I'd want to know, but for the lack of evidence I lean towards calling 'bullshit'.

I hear Alan Moore is an occultist, and a magician, but it's hard to take him seriously on those topics. He clearly considers them to be fun rather than threatening. You know he worships a hairy snake, right?

I didn't know Moore invented Constantine, that's cool. Good movie, in my opinion, although the comics are obviously superior.

Offline Ford

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2008, 04:06:23 pm »
This is a good one, Alan Moore on V for Vendetta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7ehbE1vc0&feature=related

Offline Ford

« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2008, 09:48:04 pm »

Doesn't that look like Runsfeld brainwashing the kiddies?

Offline 37

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2008, 06:18:57 am »

Also fits in with Obama's "Youth Brigade".

"A minute more and my little monsters will conquer your world!"

Channel 37

Offline SiliconDoc

« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2008, 09:58:32 pm »
I have been a comic book fan for years, and I have just recently noticed a lot of tie-ins with the NWO/Illuminati/Mason symbology. Let me start with the most obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(Marvel_Comics)

Oh god! finally we have the proof! f**k call Alex !!!! call ALEX for christ sakes!

Offline Ford

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2008, 08:42:00 am »
So you pick out a post from 8 months ago in an attempt to make fun of me? Could you expand on that a little doc?