Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 318962 times)

Offline Ford

Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #360 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:56 pm »
Has it really been three months? I have had some computer problems, and I lost access to the forum for awhile. Here are some covers I have found recently.

The last one is the Empire State Building, but I included it because the plane flying close to it reminded me of the plane that flew into it in the forties.

The building is unnamed, but the Superman character has an H on his chest. H is symbolic for two towers, joined at the hip. This one is from sometime in the nineties.

From the seventies. For some reason,there seems to be a lot of pre 911 comics with the WTC and planes in them.

This one is also from the nineties. (I think). The devil is rising above the towers, and 911 is the last three numbers in the bar code.

Published in 1979, this is extra spooky when you consider it was written by Marv Wolfman, who also wrote a Wonder Woman where she flew her invisable jet into the WTC.

This one sent cold chills down my spine. The WTC is in the background, and the cover eerily reminds me of reports of human remains used in potholes in NYC.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #361 on: July 09, 2009, 09:46:28 pm »
Has it really been three months? I have had some computer problems, and I lost access to the forum for awhile. Here are some covers I have found recently.

I've been wondering when I'd see the next post in this thread! :) I find it fascinating.

This one is also from the nineties. (I think). The devil is rising above the towers, and 911 is the last three numbers in the bar code.

This one is particularily creepy... the brooding, bleak sky, the wisp of cloud coming from approximately where the planes hit... and the way the Daredevil is posed as if he's attacking the building he's clinging to.  The barcode is a clincher...we've seen that in previous covers as well.  Great find, here.

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2009, 10:51:25 pm »
I've been wondering when I'd see the next post in this thread! :) I find it fascinating.

This one is particularily creepy... the brooding, bleak sky, the wisp of cloud coming from approximately where the planes hit... and the way the Daredevil is posed as if he's attacking the building he's clinging to.  The barcode is a clincher...we've seen that in previous covers as well.  Great find, here.

Me too.  Glad to see you back Ford.  This stuff is fascinating.   ;D

kushfiend

« Reply #363 on: July 15, 2009, 08:34:41 pm »
great post(s) as always ford!  Keep em commin!

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #364 on: July 15, 2009, 08:44:15 pm »

Wonder Woman of course being WW or 66.
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline Ford

« Reply #365 on: July 18, 2009, 09:24:21 am »
Marvel Graphic Novel #17, From June, 1985.

I just found this a few minutes ago, and I am at a loss for words. The People running from the debris looks like it was taken straight from the news coverage of 911. The giant pharoah is very telling when you consider the Illuminati having possible roots that go back to ancient Egypt.

Something supernatural and strange is going on here.

kushfiend

« Reply #366 on: July 18, 2009, 09:44:07 am »
Marvel Graphic Novel #17, From June, 1985.

I just found this a few minutes ago, and I am at a loss for words. The People running from the debris looks like it was taken straight from the news coverage of 911. The giant pharoah is very telling when you consider the Illuminati having possible roots that go back to ancient Egypt.

Something supernatural and strange is going on here.

woah!  That is one creepy comic book cover.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #367 on: July 18, 2009, 10:53:59 am »
FORD:

Holy Cow, man!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is OVER THE TOP!

9/11 Commission Comic Book - Most Unique Remix Yet

A tip of the FGI hat to the 13th Floor blog of Governing Magazine for bringing the world news of an unusual but helpful remix of government information:

The 9/11 Report: A Graphic Adaptation (Hardcover)
by Sid Jacobson (Illustrator), Ernie Colon (Illustrator)

That's right, a comic book version of a government report. And one I think would be useful in libraries. Currently sold by Amazon, the graphic novel is being serialized by Slate. I'd strongly suggest looking at the Slate version if you have any doubt your library could use this item. According to CBS News, this version has been endorsed by the co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission:

The 9/11 panel's co-chairs, Tom Kean and Lee Hamilton, have written a foreword for the graphic novel that praises the talented graphic artists of this edition for their close adherence to the findings, recommendations, spirit and tone of the original commission report.

Aside from its worth in explaining the findings of the 9/11 Commission, I think this volume will be useful in explaining the value of permanent no-fee access to fully functional government information. If the report had been done by a private group, a graphic novel would have been much harder to produce because it would be considered a "derivative work" under copyright law and the would be creators would have had to negoiate with the copyright holders who might have felt that a graphic novel would "demean" their serious work. If the report was crippled with (Digital Rights Management) DRM, the creators wouldn't have been able to copy and paste text from the report into their manuscript which would have stretched out its creation. And finally, what would have happened to their idea for a graphic novel if the 9/11 Commission report had been reclassified and/or taken off the web because the government was uncomfortable with its findings? Having public domain, non-DRM'd gov't information distributed in many places helped grow this graphic novel which will likely introduce more people to the report's findings. Will the future be as productive? Look through our issues pages and judge for yourself.

http://www.slate.com/features/911report/001.html

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #368 on: July 18, 2009, 12:19:42 pm »
Another awesome find, Ford!

"The Living Monolith"...have you ever seen this?

In Arthur C. Clarke's book, 2001, the monolith isn't a big black rectangle.  It is a pyramid inside of a spherical forcefield.  Kubrick and Clarke pretty much wrote the story together.  The book and movie were released almost simultaneously.  Kubrick's monolith is a movie screen turned on it's side with no image.  Regardless of it's shape, the monlith serves a purpose.  It is the spark of evolution.  It is the outside influence that gives man an original thought.  It first appears where communal fires would have been...the mouth of a cave.

Let's consider Clarke's monolith for one second.  A pyramid inside a sphere.  The two dimensional representation would be a triangle inside a circle.  In his book, Codex Magica, Texe Marrs quotes Alice Bailey as saying, "The symbol for theosophy is the triangle inside a circle with a point at the center."  Have any of you ever read Watchmen by Alan Moore, or seen the movie?

Ozy's front company is Pyramid and it's symbol is the triangle in the circle.  Stanley Kubrick, Arthur C Clarke, Alan Moore, Peter Hyams...these people are high priests of Mystery Babylon.  You can look at Kubrick's career and see the messages...fluoride, visual programming, secret societies...The Shining.  Clarke wrote a story called The Star.  In this story, explorers from earth come across a dead solar system.  They find the dark system because of a beacon.  At the beacon they find a vault...inside is the history of a civilization that lived on one of the planets in the system.  A beautiful civilization, who saw their star becoming a super nova and committed themselves to making this vault.  Long story short, the captain figures out that the Supernova exploded around the time of Jesus' birth...it was the star in the East.  The captain sees things as Clarke does, he mourns the birth of Christianity as horrible for both civilizations.

Clarke wrote another book called Childhood's End, where an alien race arrives to help us through our next evolution.  Basically, they are worried that the ignorant parents will kill their evolving children.  In the end we learn that these aliens are...black, with horns, leathery wings, and a tail.  They look like Lucifer.  In the BBC radio adaptation, the number of evolved children is stated as "500 million moving as one".  500 million happens to be the number on the Georgia Guidestones.

So, the circle and the pyramid is their symbol for evolution.  Their other symbol, the symbol of their God is the eye.

Childhood's End by Clarke...2001...Contact...Zeitgeist Addendum...Ad for History Channel Nostradamus 2012...The Day The Earth Stood Still...Knowing.

Look above the window/eye in the Knowing picture...looks a little like a square and compass...

The Mystery Schools have been indoctrinating us for a long time.  They are programming us for their "change".
2012 hype is like viral marketing for the beliefs of Mystery Babylon.  Worshiping the Rising Sun...and it's Dark Nemesis. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #369 on: July 18, 2009, 05:01:46 pm »
I had heard of this hotel, but I had no idea what the monolith stood for until reading your post.

So, the millennium hotel was built in reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey, and it is a symbol of a jump in evolution. The hotel was finished in 1992, the comic book displayed was written around 1985.

Clarke was unchristian? Do you think he was in on something, or was he clairvoyant? I saw a discovery show that told of him writing about satelites in 1947.

If the comic book is clairvoyant, it would mean that some ancient Egyptian-WTC revelation is coming. My guess is the full exposure of the Illuminati.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #370 on: July 18, 2009, 05:19:18 pm »
Ford:

What do you make of the 'Feds' coming out with the comic book propaganda?

Did some of their internet goons get a clue about you and others ... and maybe the Prison Planet Forum?

What do you know about Sid Jacobson (Illustrator), Ernie Colon (Illustrator)? Just another gig?

They must have been aware of the 911 synchronicity stuff.

Offline Ford

« Reply #371 on: July 18, 2009, 05:51:42 pm »
When I saw the picture you posted, for a split second I thought it was another pre-911 comic. I don't think it was done as a conscious response to this thread and Mercury's Garden, but scanning though google shows it in the first 40 results for "Comic Books, 911". It looks like it was written in 2006, about the same time this thread was started. (I think?)  (Edit, it was January 2008. It seems like it was longer ago than that.)

I've never heard of Sid Jacobson, but Ernie Colon is best known for his work on Richie Rich. He also did a comic in the eighties that I was fond of, "Arak, Son of Thunder". The plot is, in the days before Columbus sailed the ocean, Vikings rescued a young native American from the sea, and he spent his teenaged years among them. He eventually found himself in Europe where he battled dragons and wizards and such.

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective

Offline Ford

« Reply #373 on: September 07, 2009, 08:41:17 pm »
I have been reading DC Comics summer event "Blackest Night". The plot of Blackest Night is that the dead are rising through the power of Black Lantern Rings. Former heroes like Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Elongated Man are returning as zombies to plague the DC Universe.

Notice anything familiar? The Black Lantern Ring has a triangle inside a circle, which is a two dimensional representation of the pyramid in a sphere from the Arthur Clarke book 2001.  These things appear when mankind is about to recieve a jump in evolution.

Not only does it have a triangle inside a sphere, it has 5 black rectangles standing on the triangle! A black rectangle stood in for the pyramid in the sphere in the film 2001.

Also, from issue #1 we see a capstone inside an eye, which is the reverse of the great seal in which we see an eye inside a capstone.

What does this all mean when you put it together? I don't know, but two of the dead heroes in the book are Aquaman and the Martian Manhunter, which could symbolic of the coming age of Aquarius and life on Mars.

Weird isn't it?

Offline 37

« Reply #374 on: September 08, 2009, 09:20:12 am »
Did you hear Alex interview Buzz Aldrin?  He talked about: Evolution, ancient Egypt, global catastrophe, and MONOLITHS!!

Indoctrination into the cult.  Going to the moon was one of the steps in 2001.  The second monolith was found on the moon.  Clarke and others believed that going to the moon would "change" humanity.  Aldrin also spoke about his "brother Masons" wanting him to take a flag to the moon.  He claimed that he didn't do it.

I find it interesting that Aldrin doesn't seem to want anyone else going to the moon.  I think he likes being one of only twelve men to ever walk on the moon.  Twelve Disciples of the New Age of Enlightenment.  Science becoming religion.  Priest/Scientists...just like in ancient Egypt...or alchemy.

Very interesting find, Ford.  I'm willing to bet you'll find this symbol elsewhere.

Channel 37

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #375 on: December 16, 2009, 03:52:48 pm »
I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this is already mentioned but.

Frank Miller who wrote the comics that 300 and Sin City are based on is most famous for a Batman Comic Book published in 1986 and 1987 that he wrote.

In the comic like many Gotham is loosely based on New York city.

In this one however there are 2 towers referred to as "Gotham's Twin Towers" they clearly base don The World Trade Center, they are given a much more Gothic look to fit Miller's style for that comic, but the comparison is still obvious right down to 1 having a thing sticking out of the top that the other doesn't.

The plot for first volume of the comic involved Two-Face as part of obsession with the number 2 attempting to blow up those towers using a Helicopter, but Batman of course stops him.

I think this to be yet another spooky 9/11 foreshadowing they gave us.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #376 on: December 16, 2009, 05:06:16 pm »

A few more 911 'premonitions':

Photo Credits Here:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/09/september-11-premonitions.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reflect upon the horrendous events of 9-11, we can't help but stumble upon different premonitions and uncanny coincidences that took place BEFORE any of this had happened. This article is an attempt to collect together all such instances of unintentional insight and creepy prediction.

We'll start with the most incredible of them all, courtesy U.S. Mail Service:

~~~~~

An ad from Pakistan (!) Airlines, printed in 1979:

~~~~~

World Trade Center brochure, 1984:

~~~~~

Science fiction became a terrible fact on this occasion: "Year's Best Science Fiction #2", ed. by Gardner Dozois, art by Thomas Kidd... (courtesy kdecay)

~~~~~

Spanish comic named "Mortadelo y Filemon" shows it without any doubt... It originally appeared in 1993:

~~~~~

Another comic, appeared in 1984:

~~~~~

General Electric advertisement for a fridge (2000):

~~~~~

Spiderman, 1991:

~~~~~ O ~~~~~

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #377 on: December 16, 2009, 05:34:47 pm »
Holy $h!t that is blowing my mind.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

« Reply #378 on: December 18, 2009, 12:55:22 am »
Holy $h!t that is blowing my mind.

Whether that is foreshadowing, or conditioning, is up to one's point of view.

Creepy either way.

Offline StDoomsayer

• See More Info About Fnords At My Youtube Page
A=6 B=12 C=18
You do the math

Offline flaming_red_pill

• it's my *
« Reply #380 on: January 10, 2010, 11:26:22 pm »
I was going through some old comics and found this from Firestorm #55 Jan 1 1987. It is very eerie.

It is kind of hard to read the words from the scan, so I will reprint it here.

First caption
"The asphalt had boiled off the cracked and broken pavement. Stone and steel have melted like wax down the front of the buildings. To lie in flaming pools of slag upon the blistered Earth."

Second caption
"Thousands of people had remained in those buildings during the battle, trusting to the stone and steel, trusting to their champions, the heroes gifted with powers and abilities far beyond the abilities of mortal mankind, to protect them and keep them safe from harm."

Third caption
"Of those people, not even ash remains."

I don't think comic book writers and artists are in on any kind of conspiracy but using a form of precog they probably don't even know they have.

I have wondered the same thing on many occasions. For example; Supreme Power: Contact, the Hellboy series, the Preacher series, and the Lucifer series all share a common theme -- that above our mortal selves, higher powers exist and are locked in eternal combat with one another, and our lives are scarred/changed/refined/ended where these battles intersect them. Where these four comics differ is in their presentation of the supernatural. In Supreme Power, almost all powers have a scientific explanation and can be exploited by the U.S. Government (and others) with near impunity. In Hellboy, destiny and the power of individual choice seem to be playing a precarious dance (very Tolkien-like personifications); God is hinted at often but not revealed as a player but rather a force akin to that in Star Wars. The plot is rife with secret societies of various kinds, but since they all seem to betray or exploit Hellboy in some fashion, I cannot say with certainty that Mike Mignola is trying to propagate a particular worldview other than agnostic mysticism or a vague brand of Christianity blended with pop Celtic myth. He outright opposes and demonizes Nazis yet seems unable to make the U.S.-Nazi connection in present (relevant) terms. USA is often portrayed as virtuous although prone to exploit the talented. Preacher is a more humanistic story that seeks to glorify the common man and restore the values of the Old South (lol?) and/or Wild West; however its Satanic ties are clear in that God is portrayed in hugely limited terms, in fact He appears to be an emotional retard and ultimately falls for a very simple trap at the hands of Satan's formerly human replacement. In Lucifer, New Age/Occult/Luciferian influence is absolutely obvious; Lucifer is portrayed as a pathologically ambitious aristo type who engages in human struggles both to his betterment and ruin, and Christ is predictably omitted altogether and replaced with various Messiah figures who always seem to fall short of their potential and leave a sour taste in the mouth.

I DO think that some of these authors demonstrate precognition, or at least, a masterful interpretation of archetypes and historical trends; however, personally I believe in divine inspiration, whether good or ill, and not necessarily an actual ability to see or read the future. Who really knows though, I haven't had the chance to talk to any of these guys except Mignola, and that didn't really count.  ::)
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

-President John F. Kennedy on the Global Conspiracy

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #381 on: January 20, 2010, 02:18:56 pm »

Not a comic but the cover art is worthy of mention here.

Cover of first edition (hardcover) 1953

The Demolished Man is an American science fiction police procedural novel set in a future where telepathy is common, although much of its effectiveness is derived from one individual having greater telepathic skill than another. Written 30 years before the 1980s cyberpunk boom, the novel anticipates that sub-genre with its mix of plot elements such as powerful corporations, high-tech weaponry and the interplay between varying classes of society.
Cover of 1953 Panther paperback edition.

In the 24th Century, telepaths—"Espers", colloquially known as "peepers"—are completely integrated into all levels of society. Espers are classed according to their abilities: Class 3 Espers, the most common, can detect only conscious thoughts at the time they are formed and are often employed as secretaries or administrators; Class 2 Espers can dig more deeply, to the pre-conscious level, detecting subliminal patterns, epiphanies and tenuous associations, and they form the professional middle class—lawyers, managers. Class 1 Espers can detect all of the foregoing plus sub-conscious primitive urges, and they occupy only the highest levels of power in the police and government. All Espers can telepathically communicate amongst themselves, and the more powerful Espers can overwhelm their juniors. Telepathic ability is innate and heritable but can remain latent and undetected in untrained persons. Once recognized, however, natural aptitude can be developed through instruction and exercise. There is a guild to improve Espers’ telepathic skills, to set and enforce ethical conduct guidelines, and to increase the Esper population through intermarriage. Some telepaths object to the Esper Guild’s authoritarian control, however, and remain outside of it.

Ben Reich is the impetuous young owner of Monarch Enterprises, a commercial cartel that the Reich family has possessed for generations. Monarch Enterprises is in danger of bankruptcy, because of its chief rival, the D’Courtney Cartel, headed by the older Craye d’Courtney. Reich suffers recurring nightmares in which a "Man with No Face" persecutes him.

Reich contacts D'Courtney and proposes a merger of their concerns, but Reich's damaged psychological state causes him to misread D'Courtney's positive response as a refusal.[1] Frustrated and desperate, Reich determines to kill Craye d’Courtney. The presence of peepers has prevented the commission of murder for more than 70 years, so Reich devises an elaborate plan to ensure his freedom. If caught, Reich will certainly face “Demolition”, a terrible punishment described only at story's end.

Reich hires an Esper to “run interference” for him—hiding his murderous thoughts from any peepers present at the scene of the planned crime. Reich has many Class 2 and Class 3 Espers working for him, but for this task he must hire a top Class 1 Esper. Reich bribes Dr. Gus Tate, a prominent peeper psychiatrist, to be his mental bodyguard during the murder. Tate helps Reich, stealing information about D’Courtney’s whereabouts by peeping an unknowing colleague.

To further conceal his intentions, Reich visits a songwriter who teaches him a deceptively simple jingle: "'Tenser', said the Tensor; 'tension, apprehension, and dissension have begun'" that proves to be an earworm, so persistent and involving, that it blocks most Espers from properly peeping into Reich's mind. Reich secures a small flash grenade which can disrupt a victim's perception of time by destroying the eyes' rhodopsin, and an antique (20th-century) handgun, a rare object in a largely non-violent society. Reich is also advised how to replace the bullet in the handgun's ammunition with a gelatin capsule filled with water, in order to eliminate ballistics evidence.

Influencing a socialite into playing a game of Sardines at a party, Reich executes his plan during the game, but at the moment he shoots D'Courtney, D’Courtney’s young daughter, Barbara, witnesses the murder and runs away. She is later found, suffering severe psychological shock that renders her speechless.

Police Prefect Lincoln Powell is a Class 1 Esper, a highly talented man expected to become the next president of the Esper Guild. Powell discovers Reich through some cleverly disguised peeping. However, Reich’s Esper attorney is present at that encounter, noting that telepathically-gathered evidence is legally inadmissible in court. This obliges Powell to assemble the murder case with traditional police procedures and to establish motive, opportunity and method.

Both sides center on finding and questioning—or, in Reich's case, silencing—Barbara d’Courtney. Although Reich finds her first, he is unable to kill her; Powell rescues her but loses Reich. Powell's pursuit traverses the Solar System, as Reich escapes the police and a series of mysterious assassination attempts with a harmonic gun which kills by sonic vibration. Reich fails to murder his chief of communications, and Powell succeeds in abducting him.

Powell has already established opportunity, and eventually method through discovery of a tiny fragment of gelatin in the body. However, just as Powell believes that he has wrapped the case up entirely, the interrogation of Reich's communications chief yields results—D'Courtney had accepted the merger proposal. That dashes Powell's case; as he remarks, no court in the Solar System would believe Reich murdered D'Courtney when D'Courtney was needed alive for the merger (which would save Reich and give him all the power and wealth he dreamed of) to succeed.

Reich's tortured mental state is unknown to him, and so Powell does not suspect that the motive for the murder was something other than financial. Powell recognizes that the forces behind Reich’s crime are greater than anticipated. He asks the help of every Esper in attempting to arrest Reich, channeling their collective mental energy through Powell in the dangerous telepathic procedure "Mass Cathexis Measure"; Powell narrowly succeeds.

Reich is revealed to be the illegitimate son of Craye d’Courtney—Reich's hatred of him was probably because of his latent, telepathic knowledge of that fact. Reich's knowledge isn’t explicitly stated, but Barbara, Reich’s half-sister, is herself revealed to be a peeper. The assassination attempts on Reich were carried out by Reich himself, as a result of his disturbed state. Once arrested and convicted, Reich is sentenced to the dreaded Demolition—the stripping away of his memories and the upper layers of his personality, emptying his mind for re-education. This 24th-century society uses psychological demolition because it recognizes the social value of strong personalities able to successfully defy the law, seeking the salvaging of positive traits in ridding the person of the evil consciousness of the criminal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Demolished_Man

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Eschatonic

« Reply #382 on: January 22, 2010, 11:03:12 am »
There have been a couple of posts about Watchmen on this thread - a brilliant comic. As others have noted there is a ton of symbolism in this book. There's lots of occult imagery, but not as much in Moore's later works I think. One interesting thing I found in it right at the beginning of the book though was:

compared with...

and ...

I wrote a short piece about how this symbolism relates to the events in the story here: http://eschatonic.wordpress.com/2009/11/26/occult-and-esoteric-themes-in-alan-moore%E2%80%99s-watchmen-part-1-rorschach-and-hermeticism/ Basically, the hermetic symbolism in the Baphomet image and some of the symbolism of the devil tarot card (at least from what little I have learnt about these two things) seemed to be a good match for some elements of Rorscharch's character in the book.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #383 on: January 23, 2010, 03:39:48 pm »

The last one is the Empire State Building, but I included it because the plane flying close to it reminded me of the plane that flew into it in the forties.

The building is unnamed, but the Superman character has an H on his chest. H is symbolic for two towers, joined at the hip. This one is from sometime in the nineties.

From the seventies. For some reason,there seems to be a lot of pre 911 comics with the WTC and planes in them.

Published in 1979, this is extra spooky when you consider it was written by Marv Wolfman, who also wrote a Wonder Woman where she flew her invisable jet into the WTC.

This one sent cold chills down my spine. The WTC is in the background, and the cover eerily reminds me of reports of human remains used in potholes in NYC.

How is this occult ??

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #384 on: January 23, 2010, 05:17:58 pm »
whoa

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #385 on: January 24, 2010, 12:39:41 am »

I meant with these 2 ??

Wonder Woman and the occult ??  Clarify please ??

Offline 37

« Reply #386 on: January 24, 2010, 01:21:47 am »
The thread isn't only about the occult.  It started with Ford showing covers where the twin towers were destroyed or other 9/11 foreshadowing. 

The W in the first one intersects the towers close to where they were hit.  He explained why he included the second one in his original post.

Mystery solved.

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #387 on: February 06, 2010, 07:42:24 pm »
Sorry for the long absence, my com crashed.

In the first Wonder woman cover, the w does intersect where the planes hit. V is a symbmol for 6, so W is actually 66 because it is two Vs. The ww is imposed one on top of the other, so we have 6666. Take away one 6 and we have 666.

The second cover shows a skyscraper collapsing as a jet flys mysteriously close.

In the Casper cover, the superhero has a H on his chest. Think of the H as a symbol of two towers connected.

The Superman cover shows the expanding earth theory, and again, a jet is flying by the towers.

The Daredevel cover has 911 in the barcode as a Devil rises above the towers. The cloud looks like black smoke, and there is paper debris flying everywhere.

The Marvel two in one shows the WTC ablaze

The ghost cover shows human remains rising from cement used to fix the street, while in the shadow of the two towers.

Occult? I don't know. But it is damn eerie.

Offline nothinghurt

« Reply #388 on: May 02, 2010, 11:35:44 pm »
i dont know if this has been posted yet but this is a good one.
Norse God , Billionaire industrialist , symbol of America , symbol of Britain , Spider symbol , Brother Voodoo is doing the devil hands sign , the female characters nipples are in plain view.

Offline flaming_red_pill

• it's my *
« Reply #389 on: May 03, 2010, 09:52:38 pm »

Batman: A Death in the Family ran in issues #426-429 (1988-89); fans and even non-fans recall the story as the one wherein Robin (Jason Todd, not Dick Grayson) died.

Along the way his killer, the Joker, becomes the Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations. Comics have often been used as propaganda, and the teaming of DC's most deranged villain with the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini reflects the perception of many westerners

http://crossover.bureau42.com/zayatollahjoker.html

DC Comics, aware of Jason Todd's unpopularity with fans and perhaps inspired by references to a dead Jason in Frank Miller's non-canonical futuristic comic series, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, set up a 1-900 number one-dollar hotline giving callers the ability to vote for or against Jason's death. The calls were made after the publication of the issue in which Jason and his mother are trapped in the warehouse.

Over 10,000 votes were cast, a narrow majority voted to kill Jason, and DC published A Death in the Family to massive media attention. Years later, O'Neil would admit hundreds of votes in the "Jason Dies" line came from a single person, adding a large degree of uncertainty to the honesty of results regarding a poll designed to determine the character's popularity. "I heard it was one guy, who programmed his computer to dial the thumbs down number every ninety seconds for eight hours, who made the difference", O'Neil said in a Newsarama interview conducted alongside writer Judd Winick during the "Under The Hood" arc.

Other notable incidents include Batman punching Superman, and treating villains a lot more violently than usual. Aspects of his moral character even come into question: Although the Joker has been responsible for dozens if not hundreds of deaths, it is only now that Batman, for personal reasons, resolves to go beyond his moral code and seriously considers killing his nemesis: "his insanity always got him a stay of execution. But no more. Jason's dead."

The story does raise a number of contemporary political and social issues, such as the Lebanese Civil War, the Arab-Israeli conflict, the Ethiopia famine, corruption and the handling of rogue states. When he goes to Lebanon, Wayne uses a fake Northern Irish passport, the province being synonymous with terrorism at the time.

Although the theme of the Joker getting hold of an actual nuclear missile is somewhat fantastic, the smuggling of nuclear material is an issue that has been taken very seriously in recent years.

The Joker attributes his financial state to "Reaganomics", seemingly blaming then-president Ronald Reagan (though in fact it is because the authorities have stripped him of his assets due to his criminal nature).

Blatant allusions to the Iran-Contra Affair are also made, inclusive of the Joker's sale of a cruise missile to Arab extremists with Israel as their target.

Also, Ayatollah Khomeini makes a brief but important appearance, appointing the Joker as a UN ambassador for Iran. However, the Joker's appointment as UN ambassador was later retconned to the fictional nation of Qurac, probably to update the overall story arc.

Overall, the depiction of Batman in a rare emotional state, the murder of a very famous superhero, and the phone-voting element have allowed A Death in the Family to remain a significant milestone in American comics.

IGN Comics ranked A Death in the Family #15 on a list of the 25 greatest Batman graphic novels.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Death_in_the_Family_%28Batman_story_arc%29
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

-President John F. Kennedy on the Global Conspiracy

« Reply #390 on: May 30, 2011, 12:22:57 pm »

A few more 911 'premonitions':

Photo Credits Here:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/09/september-11-premonitions.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reflect upon the horrendous events of 9-11, we can't help but stumble upon different premonitions and uncanny coincidences that took place BEFORE any of this had happened. This article is an attempt to collect together all such instances of unintentional insight and creepy prediction.

We'll start with the most incredible of them all, courtesy U.S. Mail Service:

~~~~~

An ad from Pakistan (!) Airlines, printed in 1979:

~~~~~

World Trade Center brochure, 1984:

~~~~~

Science fiction became a terrible fact on this occasion: "Year's Best Science Fiction #2", ed. by Gardner Dozois, art by Thomas Kidd... (courtesy kdecay)

~~~~~

Spanish comic named "Mortadelo y Filemon" shows it without any doubt... It originally appeared in 1993:

~~~~~

Another comic, appeared in 1984:

~~~~~

General Electric advertisement for a fridge (2000):

~~~~~

Spiderman, 1991:

~~~~~ O ~~~~~

Well, since I'm revisiting old threads - I think it high time that some of the newer members have a look through this.  To me, just shows that the 9-11 FF was planned YEARS upon YEARS in advance.  In my humble opinion, this is one of the most telling threads on this forum.

Or, maybe it's all just an eerie coincidence.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.
« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2011, 12:41:55 pm »
   the egyptian symbol for Sirius is an obalisk (tower), star(pentagon) and a dome. where was flight 93 going in washington it ws headed for that building with the dome on it. you can see it here http://www.mt.net/~watcher/havingmuldersbaby.html
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?

Offline iks83

« Reply #392 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:04 am »
Pictures in comics don't prove that 9/11 was planned years in advance. It just tells you that hitting a famous landmark with planes or other catastrophes isn't a very novel idea. I mean seriously as if no one before 9/11 would be able to come up with a story where the towers are getting destroyed.

« Reply #393 on: June 06, 2011, 12:26:11 am »
Pictures in comics don't prove that 9/11 was planned years in advance. It just tells you that hitting a famous landmark with planes or other catastrophes isn't a very novel idea. I mean seriously as if no one before 9/11 would be able to come up with a story where the towers are getting destroyed.

Wasn't it Bushie who said something to the effect that "We just never conceived that this could be a threat"?   ;D ;D ;D

It my opinion, it was planned years in advance.  The first 'bombing' was a practice run. (1993?)  Wasn't the Illuminati card game released in 1995?  That is 6 years before 9-11.

Offline Ford

« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2011, 10:52:23 pm »
Rick vietch, who I remember for his great run on Alan Moore's Swamp thing, is a 9-11 truther and is producing a comic that is coming out around 9-11-11.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/the-big-lie-911-truther-comic-book_n_881108.html

Offline 37

« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2011, 11:22:19 pm »
Sounds pretty cool...good to hear from you, Ford!!

Channel 37

Offline ManchurianDisclosure

« Reply #396 on: October 05, 2011, 03:14:57 pm »
Marvel Comics has been a Psy Ops and propaganda tool used by the British Monarchy's nongovernmental intelligence organization that is religiously based in the Anglican Church and is highly fundamental widely known by the Latin word "Illuminati", the holy language of the Anglican Church.  The religious fundamentalism of this secret intelligence organization, the "Illminati" in the Anglican Church does things that Muslim Extremists dont do or could even imagine on a massive scale.  You can attribute their overwhelming power to the fact that they do the kind of dirt and filth no one else would do ever imagine doing.

Marvels Comics also accomplishes and is a channel for Psychological Infrastructural Development and Design, this is architecturaling or engineering the psychological framework of what people do, it is very advanced, complicated, and involves many disciplines and areas of study. 
   A simple analogy to help you ponder this concept is "psychological reigns" like a reigns for horse riding that gives a person control over the horse to perform a task.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #397 on: October 29, 2011, 04:28:57 am »
very interesting.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #398 on: June 02, 2012, 09:43:28 am »

First of all, I apologize for some of my past posts
in this great thread ... my IMAGE SHACK account got
hijacked and I had to close it. One day maybe I will
have time to re-do those images.   >:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST ANOTHER NWO AGENDA TAKING SHAPE RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES

Green Lantern relaunched as
brave, mighty — and gay

Parallel Earth version of iconic superhero is part of a trend of gay comics characters

Alan Scott, the alter ego of Green Lantern on a parallel Earth, is revealed to be gay in the second issue of DC Comics' "Earth 2."

By Matt Moore

updated 6/1/2012 8:39:54 AM ET

Green Lantern, one of DC Comics' oldest and enduring heroes no matter what parallel earth he's on, is serving as a beacon for the publisher again, this time as a proud, mighty and openly gay hero.

The change is revealed in the pages of the second issue of "Earth 2" out next week, and comes on the heels of what has been an expansive year for gay and lesbian characters in the pages of comic books from Archie to Marvel and others.

( Story: Gay characters take center stage in comic books: ~~~~.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44577649/ns/today-books/t/gay-characters-take-center-stage-comic-books/  )

But purists and fans note: This Green Lantern is not the emerald galactic space cop who was, and is, part of the Justice League and has had a history rich in triumph and tragedy.

Instead, said James Robinson, who writes the new series, Alan Scott is the retooled version of the classic Lantern whose first appearance came in the pages of "All-American Comics" No. 16 in July 1940.

Green Lantern is just the latest comic book character to be revealed as gay. Other examples include Archie Comics' Kevin Keller and DC's Batwoman.

And his being gay is not part of some wider story line meant to be exploited or undone down the road, either.
"This was my idea," Robinson explained this week, noting that before DC relaunched all its titles last summer, Alan Scott had a son who was gay.

But given that "Earth 2" features retooled and rebooted characters, Scott is not old enough to have a grown son.

( Story: DC do-over: Superman and friends start over from scratch: ~~>
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44330357/ns/today-books/t/dc-do-over-superman-friends-start-over-scratch/ )

"By making him younger, that son was not going to exist anymore," Robinson said.

"He doesn't come out. He's gay when we see him in issue two," which is due out Wednesday. "He's fearless and he's honest to the point where he realized he was gay and he said 'I'm gay.'"

( Story: Archie Comics unveils gay character: ~~>
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36739351/ns/today-books/t/archie-comics-unveils-gay-character/ )

MORE: ~~~> http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47644496

Offline Ford

« Reply #399 on: June 10, 2012, 12:46:20 pm »
I haven't been here in a while.  I got kind of busy with work and let's face it, I kind of ran out of things to talk about. I saw this yesterday.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/globalist-social-engineers-subliminally-prepared-the-public-for-911.html

Alex has read my blog or at least seen this thread.