Author Topic: Panetta: I hate America and I now declare myself a National Security Threat!  (Read 19501 times)

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
Panetta: 'International Permission' Trumps Congressional Permission For Military Actions...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/07/Shocking%20Defense%20Secretary%20Says%20International%20Permission%20Trumps%20Congressional%20Permission

On or about the 3min:30second mark...

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta appeared at a Senate Armed Services Committee congressional hearing, where he said “legal basis” was needed to initiate a no-fly zone over Syria.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Can anyone please explain to me how this is not a 100% full admission of treason?

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Scarbo

It IS treason. He's insane.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

I do believe it was crystal clear... Mr. Panetta just told Congress to go f**k itself.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline larsonstdoc

Without question.  This is treason.  He is a domestic enemy of the Constitution.

He is an oath breaker.  His oath reads..................

I, ________, do solemnly swear  that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
OK now who has the muscle to do anything about it?
What do you under-stand?

Offline feeditup

OK now who has the muscle to do anything about it?

Just watch the new army comercal man calls it a global force its obvious there really isn't a US Constitution and if other nations say get the guns in America apparently they will act under international law and do so . I really feel America is to fare gone it has been infiltrated and dismantled from the inside out , and with out replacing everyone currently in government would are republic stand a chance. Then lets go into the Pro world government aspect, if this is the case all country's should bow to the US constitution bill of right and so on, not democracy form of government
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 8 - Powers of Congress
<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the **** of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

I did not see anything in there about 'International Permission’
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline feeditup

where are the 20Th century Son Of Liberty...
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline Freebird100

Sen. Sessions suggests, it is breathtaking to hear Panetta say the Obama administration would seek UN approval instead of congressional approve for military action.

http://www.therightscoop.com/unbelievable-panetta-cites-international-law-as-legal-basis-for-military-action/
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline CalAaron

• Stand Up, Be Heard!
    • The AM Report
Just posted this on my site also. This is outrageous -- legal basis = UN?!??!?!??! My God, what kind of a government do we have?
The NEW AM Report --> www.AMRPT.com

Offline chris jones

The U.N. is the tail, not the head. The masters tell them to jump, they reply, how high.
These so called diplomats are well aware they have it waxed, set for life and then some. All is needed is they go along and obey. However if they should find their souls and stand up they are also aware of the consequences.
 I believe it was Powell who presented to the U.N. the petition of the invasion of Iraq. Does anyone truly believe that these suited up sucklings weren't aware it was a scam, an act of genocide.
 He (Powell) was not on stage to convice these sold outs, he was speaking to the UN dips for the sake of the home turf ( USA cits), to make it appear he was defending this nation with his satelite photos of factory's of death and boogey men rhetoric.
 The UN is compromised, handled, thats it..

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Traitors!!!  They need to be rounded up and dealt with!!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

Offline chris jones

Syria is on the elites target list, these buffoons (lackeys)are amplifying the elites goal.
I have to ponder on the nations that have gone far beyond the current situations in comparison to Syria. Genocide, Ok, Cambodia was killing Field, Nigeria, and recently the Lords Army-slaughtering in the hundred of thousands. Where was the U.N., simple they got the word, hands off we don't need them now, no sufficient profits and we can take these little Shiites at will,,, let them continue.
  Pinnetta is another of the long list of sociopathic soldouts, they can't fullfill their goal as long as this nation abides by the constitution, therefor the UN (their patsy) has to call the shots and give the appearance of the guys in the white hats.
 The cover is to make it appear as if the UN gives a twit about morality and human life, do they?
Does it appear they are the morally righteous gang of do goodies saving the world, this is what they would have the Pseudos believe. In reality they are attacking nations that can be raped by their sub lackeys, bankers, supercorps, sold out political figures,and contractors, establishing a base of power one step at a time ,,globally. We are no different, perhaps the tactics are concealed under a different mask, but they are rolling.  Representative democracy?

Offline Scarbo

Just posted this on my site also. This is outrageous -- legal basis = UN?!??!?!??! My God, what kind of a government do we have?

A military dictatorship.

Offline Mr Grinch

When I was listening watching the whole session earlier I had to laugh when Panetta said "A government that slaughters its own citizens with military it becomes illegitimate" (not exact) I had to wonder when that quote would wind up on YT with an anti NDAA message.

After listening to the Sessions segment (about 2:00:00 in)again and finding myself getting mad yet again watching ? try to run interference. Webb came in and I thought he might call him out when he reminded Panetta of his words earlier and brought up Tiennaman square.... Of course I was again disgusted.

ARREST SOMEONE ALREADY!

Another thing, if you watch the whole thing and you see McCain, Lieberman, Graham and the rest you start to see how some of these psychopaths think.

You kind of get the feeling that some of these reprobates actually believe their own propaganda which is almost scarier than them knowing its all BS and just maliciously lying.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
U.S. State Department Publication 7277 from 1961.

America was slated for destruction as a sovereign country with the full endorsement of our traitorous government.  And here we are. 

Next up, more escalation of "war" to contribute to the overall plan and downsize the military with the exception of those forces that will be used within the nation state to subdue the populations......

Treason, yes.

Planned, yes.

Fight, we must - whether we win or lose.  We are a testament to those who remain.

Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline limeygeeza

Without question.  This is treason.  He is a domestic enemy of the Constitution.

He is an oath breaker.  His oath reads..................

I, ________, do solemnly swear  that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Forgive me for being ignorant, but that statement is to support and defend the constitution not necessarily the 'country'. I think there maybe a difference. If so, then perhaps he's clever not insane!!

Offline jofortruth

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
And if NATO or the UN gave you orders to bomb a US cities do you think you need Congressional approval?
What do you under-stand?

Offline chris jones

And if NATO or the UN gave you orders to bomb a US cities do you think you need Congressional approval?
Hi Jake.
          I don't think that would be their method, ultimate controll is their game plan.  Deliberate bombing on American soils , sponcered & sanctioned by the UN-NATO would create a division within the military, even if the PREZ deemed it essential for NS.
            They don't need that extrmeme, they are doing just F**ken fine without taking that measure.
Congress could not remain a functioning Gov body if they were to bow to this scenerio, they must retain facade they are true blue Americans. All is needed is they back their elites deception..
  In short they don't require this action, it would blemish their deception. They are far more clever than to take this action, and again they don't need to.
  Thats not to infer our congress is not compromised, it is. They simply must remain appearing on our side underany guize that may fit the situtaion the elites dictate...Wiggle the flag, spew rhetoric and bust the constitution.

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
World Government: Panetta Admits U.S. Military Takes Orders From U.N.
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 10:56:11 pm »
World Government: Panetta Admits U.S. Military Takes Orders From U.N.

Offline jerryweaver

Re: World Government: Panetta Admits U.S. Military Takes Orders From U.N.
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 12:43:58 am »
Panetta saying this doesn't make it so.   Just the fact that Sessions is drilling Panetta on this and the clip is going viral as well as all the other information about world government is proof that People are waking.  We are evaluating this march toward world central control and may still at some point withdraw our consent. We are still in charge.

Here is a longer clip of this dialogue.  Panetta knows he is caught in treason and unfit for office.
Watch Senator Sessions draw out  this truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5zNwOeyuG84 

Offline chris jones

panetta's bottom line here, Hey, shut the FK up congressman, sit in the halls of congress and nod your heads when needed and don't MUCK with us.
 JFK , RFK, and MLK found out what happens when they take a stand against the elites. That was the message, get it. You little shiits mean nothing, congress, what congress, your not needed and havent been for decades.  The constitution is nothing but peice of GD paper,(GWB)

Panetta mentioned Lybia, he failed to mention this was an outright war crime, that the faction who have taken over are under the influence of the MIC, that the so called rebels funfest- sodomized Q with a knife before assassinating him and then tortured and or murdered many of his followers.DEMOCRACY ???
  Can congress get these traitors in chains, nope, only the people of this nation can. Controll, think on it, a % of congress is made up of people who have taken payoffs, commited acts that would get them tossed out, and know without a doubt the big dogs have this on file. Add to this their courage is questionable, as well as the fact they have it waxed and find it difficult to rock the OLE boat.
   RP is the one chance we have of reviving the constitution, an American rebirth, if not we are up against the wall and only then will the sleepers open an eye.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
HOORAH!  For once, Alabama does not look like a bunch of red-necked hicks!  Go Jeff Sessions!  I don't agree with him on very many issues, but he stuck to it in this hearing.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack, I was yelling and screaming into my computer watching that treasonist bast**d!  I had to watch it twice because I was missing a lot of what he was saying by yelling at him.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Obama impeachment bill now in Congress
Declares president's use of military without approval 'high crime, misdemeanor'

Let the president be duly warned.

Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C., has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress, “it is the sense of Congress” that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”

Specifically, Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama’s authorization of military force in Libya.

In an exclusive WND column, former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo claims that Jones introduced his House Concurrent Resolution 107 in response to startling recent comments from Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta.

“This week it was Secretary of Defense Panetta’s declaration before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he and President Obama look not to the Congress for authorization to bomb Syria but to NATO and the United Nations,” Tancredo writes. “This led to Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., introducing an official resolution calling for impeachment should Obama take offensive action based on Panetta’s policy statement, because it would violate the Constitution.”

rest: http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-impeachment-bill-now-in-congress/?cat_orig=us
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)