Author Topic: CFR/UN Prostitute Angelina Jolie Selling NATO's Genocidal War Doctrine  (Read 25699 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Angelina Jolie Conscripted To Sell Genocidal ‘Humanitarian Intervention’ War Doctrine
http://empirestrikesblack.com/2012/02/angelina-jolie-conscripted-to-sell-genocidal-humanitarian-intervention-war-doctrine/

24 February 2012

by Martin Iqbal

Angelina Jolie, Goodwill Ambassador to the UN and member of CFR, is now using her profile to promote NATO’s genocidal ‘humanitarian intervention’ war doctrine. In an interview with the Balkans branch of Al Jazeera (NATO’s ‘Ministry of Truth’), Jolie (whose father has been a staunch defender of George W. Bush and who also visited Israel to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Nakba) promotes her new film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’, a pro-war propaganda set-piece centred around the ‘humanitarian intervention’.

Set in Sarajevo, Jolie’s directorial debut aims to justify NATO’s brutal butchery in Bosnia during the 1990s, and Jolie even specifically refers to Syria in her Al Jazeera interview. She puts forth a string of utterly hollow gripes about the inactivity of the ‘international community’ as civilians suffer and die. Jolie’s selective morality means she doesn’t once mention Libya – a nation now butchered, fractured, and transformed into a torture state by NATO’s genocidal ‘humanitarian intervention’; an estimated 100,000 innocent people slaughtered by the very same ‘international community’.

Most likely reading from her pre-defined talking points, Jolie even calls out Russia and China for using their veto powers against the ever benevolent ‘international community’ vis- -vis Syria.

“I think Syria has gotten to a point, sadly, where some form of, certainly, where some sort of intervention is absolutely necessary.

It’s so disheartening, it’s so sad, it’s so upsetting, it’s so horrible, what’s happening…at this time we just must stop the civilians being slaughtered…when you see that sort of mass violence and murder on the streets we must do something. And I know that the countries in the region are pushing as well, so I feel that this is a good global effort, but then there are these countries that are choosing not to intervene and I don’t feel, I feel very strongly that the use of a veto when you have financial interests in a country should be questioned, and the use of a veto against a humanitarian intervention should be questioned.”

Listen from approximately 8 minutes and 20 seconds in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_i-C9Ko8LgA#t=486s

Hollywood superstar Angelina ‘Humanitarian’ Jolie is now baying for Syrian blood. The worst part is, due to our pitiful culture of celebrity worship and braindead media consumption, this episode may do great damage to the months of hard work that truth-seekers have done to expose this genocidal doctrine of war.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline jerryweaver

Re: CFR/UN Prostitute Angelina Jolie Selling NATO's Genocidal War Doctrine
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 01:17:15 pm »
(whose father has been a staunch defender of George W. Bush and who also visited Israel to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Nakba) promotes her new film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’, a pro-war propaganda set-piece centred around the ‘humanitarian intervention’.

Heeeeerrreee's Jonnyy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=KEXI3hMsqPM

Online chris jones

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 01:30:38 pm »
 Angelina, she is a very pretty gal no doubt about it, an excellant actress and a profound success.
 NOC, knock..
 The people confuse acting with personality's, as if the part they play resembles who they are, FACES.
 Human nature, I have found myself doing this in the past, not anymore. Morgan Freeman I believed was an intelligent man due to his skills on stage, come to find out he is still playing the race card concerning Obama's dereliction of duty to the constitution.
 I have to wonder what Angy thought about the Iraq invasion, a million or so slaughtered, 47% woman and children..I truly like to hear a comeback from her on that.
 Just beacause they are a face doesn't mean they are intelligent, or in some cases they are strictly sold out or have a controller.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 02:07:47 pm »
Looks like the seed didn't fall far from the tree.

Far-Right Butthole John Voight Bites Back at Criticism of CIA:
Illegal Torture, Mass Murder, Human Experimentation & Fascist Propaganda Okay with Him

12th August 2010
By Hollie McKay
FoxNews.com | July 29, 2010
http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/allposts/far-right-butthole-john-voight-bites-back-at-criticism-of-cia-illegal-torture-mass-murder-assasinations-secret-wars-okay-with-him

Jon Voight says he has great admiration for those involved in U.S. intelligence

“I have great admiration for all the people involved in intelligence, they do keep us safe and we get very good crops of people all the time,” Voight told Pop Tarts at the ‘Salt’ premiere last week.

He also pointed out that the very crucial role intelligence agents have in protecting the U.S. is often under-appreciated by the majority of Americans.

“Whenever we have been critical of them as we have been, we don’t take into consideration what they are sacrificing and what they do to keep us safe every day,” Voight added.

I have great admiration for all the people involved in intelligence, they do keep us safe and we get very good crops of people all the time,” Voight told Pop Tarts at the ‘Salt’ premiere last week.

He also pointed out that the very crucial role intelligence agents have in protecting the U.S. is often under-appreciated by the majority of Americans.

“Whenever we have been critical of them as we have been, we don’t take into consideration what they are sacrificing and what they do to keep us safe every day,” Voight added.

Voight’s daughter, Angelina Jolie, also tells us she learned first-hand the personal sacrifices made by national security officials. While preparing to play an agent later accused of being a Russian spy in the new action film “Salt”, the Oscar-winning actress worked closely with former CIA agent Melissa Mahle.

(Full Article)

What does it take for Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie to say 'this is unacceptable'? I shudder to think.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline masterofthemoon

A Founding Father of Freedom: Mikhail Bakunin
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Bakunin.htm

"Whoever lays his hand on me to govern me is a usurper and tyrant, and I declare him my enemy."
-Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Offline masterofthemoon

Re: Angelina Jolie the globalist vampire
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 12:43:56 pm »
-From Youtube-

Angelia Jolie openly works for the UN and CFR pushing globalist wars under the cover of humanitarian intervention. Drunk on the blood of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and scores of other nations Jolie is now pushing military invasion to "help" Africa. She and her masters know full well that they are carrying out destabilization operations in the 3rd world so population can be reduced and resources stolen. We need to call a spade a spade, this is part of a new branding rollout to launch a AFRICOM take over of Africa. This constitutes a crime against humanity and Jolie is a party to it and needs to be arrested along with other globalist that are using left cover to widen globalist empire. The problem is you can't go to the UN because it is at the center of the corporate global government takeover, the people are asleep and wars are being launched against innocents in the name of a bleeding heat liberal agenda. THEY COME IN PEACE!

"Whoever lays his hand on me to govern me is a usurper and tyrant, and I declare him my enemy."
-Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 12:57:51 pm »
AJ on AJ  :D

NOTE THE LIKES / DISLIKES IS GREATER THAN THE VIEW COUNT.

Angelina Jolie is one part in the collection of entire parts that make up the PROBLEM.

Angelina Jolie = Globalist
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline masterofthemoon

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 12:59:38 pm »
AJ on AJ  :D

NOTE THE LIKES / DISLIKES IS GREATER THAN THE VIEW COUNT.

Angelina Jolie is one part in the collection of entire parts that make up the PROBLEM.

Angelina Jolie = Globalist

Missed that   ;D

-Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012
http://www.infowars.com/arrest-angelina-jolie-for-war-crimes-kony-2012/

Infowars.com
March 11, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rtGEBmSmOqI

RELATED: Kony 2012 Hoax Exposed

RELATED: Armed Troops Burn Down Homes, Kill Children To Evict Ugandans In Name Of Global Warming

RELATED: British Corporation Mass Murdering Ugandans in UN Sanctioned Land Grab

Angelia Jolie openly works for the UN and CFR pushing globalist wars under the cover of humanitarian intervention.

Drunk on the blood of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and scores of other nations Jolie is now pushing military invasion to “help” Africa. She and her masters know full well that they are carrying out destabilization operations in the 3rd world so population can be reduced and resources stolen.

We need to call a spade a spade, this is part of a new branding rollout to launch a AFRICOM take over of Africa. This constitutes a crime against humanity and Jolie is a party to it and needs to be arrested along with other globalist that are using left cover to widen globalist empire.

The problem is you can’t go to the UN because it is at the center of the corporate global government takeover, the people are asleep and wars are being launched against innocents in the name of a bleeding heat liberal agenda. THEY COME IN PEACE!

Offline hardrain77

What's ironic is that her husband, Brad, seems like a Ron Paulian in spirit. He even went on the daily show last month and endorsed Ron Paul in a sorta backhanded kinda way. She also at least comes off smart and well read--unlike a lot of these ignorant Hollywood types who have no idea what they sponsor. The fact that she'll go along with these U.N/CFR missions is telling despite my belief that her and Brad Pitt are pretty 'awake'.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline masterofthemoon

Jolie arrest story is on Drudge!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 03:01:00 am »
Well done Alex.

-Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 12:32:01 pm »
Why Angelina Jolie Needs To Go To Prison!
http://www.infowars.com/why-angelina-jolie-needs-to-go-to-prison/

Infowars.com
March 12, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RG_h36rrc0k

Jolie is a propagandist in the employ of the UN pushing proxy wars. She and the UN have blood all over their hands.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Like Angelina Jolie, George Clooney is Another Prostitute for the CFR
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 01:47:10 pm »
This just in...: George Clooney joins Council on Foreign Relations
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/06/this_just_in_george_clooney.html

Meet the newest member of the Council on Foreign Relations: George Clooney. The Oscar winner has been granted life membership in the prestigious think tank -- Charlie Rose and NYT columnist Nick Kristof nominated him. CFR's vice president Lisa Shields cited the actor's advocacy on the Darfur crisis and the "importance of non-traditional voices" in foreign policy. (Michael Douglas and Warren Beatty are also life members; Angelina Jolie scored a term memberships set aside for junior wonks in 2007.) In a statement via CFR, Clooney said, "I'm honored to have been nominated... And I hear the initiation ritual is wild."

By The Reliable Source  |  June 15, 2010; 5:10 PM ET

George Clooney speaking at the CFR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWZTdW7k4aU

George Clooney Asks ‘Humanitarian’ Warmongers to Save Sudan
http://www.prisonplanet.com/george-clooney-asks-humanitarian-warmongers-to-save-sudan.html

Aaron Dykes
PrisonPlanet.com
March 17, 2012

We are dealing with the era of war in the name of peace. The Responsibility to Protect Doctrine (discussed below) is a deliberate call for preemptive war. This issue has been carefully crafted by the very individuals most responsible for the war in Libya, which helped put al Qaeda in power there and resulted in a black genocide and ethnic cleansing. It is time we woke up to the agenda hiding behind certain specifically-arranged “humanitarian” crises.
Samantha Power, Obama Aide, Urged Action in Libya
Libyan Rebels Accused of “Ethnic Cleansing,” Black Genocide
Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side
Ron Paul says no-fly zone over Libya is an ‘act of war’

Actor George Clooney lends his famous face to spotlight the crisis in Sudan, adding another front to the “humanitarian” calls for intervention in Africa, coinciding with the KONY 2012 social experiment to deploy troops to Uganda. Clooney just finished staging an arrest at the Sudanese embassy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p89OuPODBMM

Looking behind this tear-jerking propaganda, it is extremely significant that Clooney’s running mate in this Sudanese mission is John Prendergast, not only a “human rights activist” as head of the NGO Enough Project, but a former member of the National Security Council and State Department. He was second to now UN Ambassador Susan Rice, a bedfellow of current National Security Council ‘humanitarian’ Samantha Power and a member of the International Crisis Group, headed by George Soros and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

RELATED: Forbes: How Enough Project and Global Witness Make Life Harder In Congo

That pedigree should raise eyebrows from any thinking person. If you think the very SAME groups waging wars across the globe will be the saviors of these victims, think again.

In this video, Sudanese in the Nuba Mountains are supposedly holding signs in English demanding justice at the International Criminal Court and asking the West for a “No Fly Zone.” These signs are clearly manufactured, as they mirror buzz words chosen because they are part of an agenda long crafted by the likes of George Soros, Samantha Power and others. Fellow traveler John Prendergast makes specific mention of the “Responsibility to Protect,” this doctrine is again branded to feed a call for another preemptive war in the name of humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0snO8s7E7CQ

Via Esquire: For her Cube portrait, Samantha Power and John Prendergast, founder of the Enough Project, gathered five genocide survivors: Perouz Kalousdian, a 99-year-old survivor of the Armenian genocide; Bernard Gotfryd, a Holocaust survivor; Sophy Yem, who survived Pol Pot’s “killing fields”; Jacqueline Murekatete, who narrowly survived the Rwandan genocide; and Motasim Adam, who escaped the ongoing genocide in Darfur. The green bracelets, which say, “Not on Our Watch,” represent the growing strength worldwide of the movement to eliminate genocide.

We have previously exposed this agenda, patently brought to life by these very groups. See Secrets KONY 2012 is Desperate to Hide for further information on the agenda behind these causes, sympathetic in appearance but designed to open up AFRICOM military action while legitimizing the ICC world government organ.

Without a doubt, these Sudanese are victims, and what is happening there and many places is horrible. But it strains the imagination to see pro-establishment warmongers actually solving the crisis. On the otherhand, these players will certainly offer a solution– one that fits their agenda for greater power and more intervention overseas. That is textbook Hegelian dialectic, the problem-reaction-solution model. The existence of a real problem does not make the solution they provide acceptable.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: Like Angelina Jolie, George Clooney is Another Prostitute for the CFR
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 02:51:17 pm »
Here's the geopolitical ideology of limousine "liberals" in a nutshell:

When a Republican puppet "president" wages a terroristic war on "brown people" overseas, it's evil and bad, but only because (a) it's a Republican doing it, and (b) it's being done in the name of "defending freedom."

But when a Democratic puppet "president" does the same exact thing in the name of "humanitarianism," it's trendy and liberal! ::)

To all you warmongering Obamanoids out there, you are without question the most blatant and despicable hypocrites on the planet. As bad as the warmongering Republicans from whom you laughingly proclaim to be so "different" are, at least they're honest about their disdain for dark-skinned peasants!
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 09:35:09 pm »
Here's the geopolitical ideology of limousine "liberals" in a nutshell:

When a Republican puppet "president" wages a terroristic war on "brown people" overseas, it's evil and bad, but only because (a) it's a Republican doing it, and (b) it's being done in the name of "defending freedom."

But when a Democratic puppet "president" does the same exact thing in the name of "humanitarianism," it's trendy and liberal! ::)

To all you warmongering Obamanoids out there, you are without question the most blatant and despicable hypocrites on the planet. As bad as the warmongering Republicans from whom you laughingly proclaim to be so "different" are, at least they're honest about their disdain for dark-skinned peasants!

Meet the Liberal Elite! .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZrqdZFFb5c
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
CFR/UN Prostitute Angelina Jolie Gets a Promotion to "Special Envoy"
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 12:16:01 pm »
Actress Turned (War Criminal) Humanitarian Angelina Jolie Named UNHCR Special Envoy

Marisa Krystian | Apr 17, 2012 7:07pm EDT | 1min:09sec

The United Nations refugee agency (UNHCR) announced Tuesday (April 17) in Geneva that actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie will take on a new and expanded role as a Special Envoy of its High Commissioner, Antonio Guterres.

Jolie's interest in humanitarian affairs started in 2000 while she was filming "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" in Cambodia. She soon began traveling to field operations with UNHCR and was named a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador in 2001.

Since then, according to UNHCR, she has carried out more than 40 field missions to some of the most remote regions of the world to highlight the plight of millions of uprooted people and to advocate for their protection, becoming an expert on the phenomenon of forced displacement and a tireless advocate on behalf of refugees

According to a UNHCR spokesperson Jolie's status as Special Envoy is effective immediately, and she will focus on complex emergencies and work to facilitate lasting solutions for people displaced by conflict.

Video: http://tv.ibtimes.com/actress-turned-humanitarian-angelina-jolie-named-unhcr-special-envoy/5005.html

Online chris jones

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 02:08:28 pm »
Well, if this girl is (sold out) covert she has a hell of a cover story.