Author Topic: eOne stabs Alex Jones in back, quietly blocks Endgame vids on YouTube again  (Read 7548 times)

uswgo

eOne silently blocks Endgame Documentary Again, this time blocks all Americans!

Source: http://uswgo.com/eone-silently-blocks-endgame-documentary-again-this-time-blocks-all-americans.htm

Note: The reason it is still on ChangeDaChannel is as Alex Jones says eOne doesn't block whatever channels they think is owned by Alex Jones, so they don't get noticed for what they are doing and that is censorship.

Author: Brian D. Hill

Source: USWGO Alternative News

After the huge victory and Alex Jones even called the distribution label under eOne control and right after he made the call eOne unblocked all portions of Endgame around YouTube. Now eOne betrayed Alex Jones and did a 180, conducted a sneak attack by blocking every American citizen on the Internet from watching Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement.

The blocks have been done using YouTube's infamous Content ID content censoring system which identifies moving pictures (frames) and sound waves to see if any video upload matches it. Any video matches are usually blocked anywhere from any country around the world to every country around the world.

Alex Jones had admitted on Air, on his Radio Show The Alex Jones Show, that he owns the copyrights to his documentary film and that the company is only a distribution company he is with for distributing his film on Amazon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0RPBeslIHY

It is definitely sneaky that right after eOne backed off and removed all blocks and all videos that have even 30 second portions of the film, and now they turned around and re-blocked his documentary from all of America which he grants permission to share.

Don't believe me well then look at this screenshot:

eOne has blocked the video in the United States of America plus I couldn't even view the Endgame video parts from UnlimitedFreedomX. So I confirmed these blockades are back and all Americans are blocked unless they use a proxy from a different country.

Also look at this Endgame playlist, if you are from America, you should be blocked from being able to watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4204A6F9D64C58CD

The evidence is clear, eOne stabbed Alex Jones in the back and doesn't care about the contract they signed with him, that Alex Jones owns the copyrights to his documentary, so eOne is just blocking his film after he specifically wanted them to stop this.

They even blocked the 30 second portion that is completely 100% legal under Fair Use grounds in the 1976 Copyright Act. We learned about this unprecedented events by a PrisonPlanet Forum Video section moderator. Not just eOne but also an organization known a Koch Entertainment which seems to be apart of eOne but under a different name.

So why is eOne underhandedly blocking Alex Jones film again, days after they unblocked the videos at Alex Jones behalf?

Because Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement says too much about the Globalist elite ruling class that is creating the world Government through stealth plus how they fantasize about eugenics and people of not pure blood lines to be killed and the rest to be slaves to the global government run by a tiny elite. All the evidence is brought out in this documentary so I can see why the Bilderberg Global Elite crime syndicates would want the film terminated before too many people around the world find out who really runs the political power structure of the world.

Alex Jones has not said anything yet regarding the block but we are seeking comment from him about these new recent, twisted, and unprecedented turn of events.

uswgo

Anyone in America please visit my youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCxC0NA4Ae0

This is my 30 second Endgame upload that got blocked even though it would qualify under Fair Use Doctrine.

If you are blocked then we all can verify how bad these blockades are.

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
When copyright law destroys a work's dissemination, it's time to rework law.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Notice that the full copy of “ENDGAME” which was submitted by YouTube user “ChangeDaChannel” is still available in the United States.

BUT…

The ‘split-up’ copies that were divided into 10-Minute segments are blocked away from the United States.

I believe that this is being done to avoid triggering too much outrage and suspicion.

Either way, Alex Jones should know about the fact that something fishy is still going on with eOne.

I would personally appreciate it if he fixed this problem so everyone would be able to use segmented clips of the documentary for “Fair Use” based purposes.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
I think that YouTube directors are not subject to the same copyright rules. Hypocritical?

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
Time for Alex and Company to move away from google and youtube. I joined a new site yesterday and already there are many Alex Jones video's on there. The site is a little slow but none the less it's away from youtube.

http://www.powervideotube.com

I'm there under the same username as here, friend me!
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
Time for Alex and Company to move away from google and youtube. I joined a new site yesterday and already there are many Alex Jones video's on there. The site is a little slow but none the less it's away from youtube.

http://www.powervideotube.com

I'm there under the same username as here, friend me!

I have yet to see a viable alternative to YouTube that draws a big crowd. Zippcast might be the closest, but they have server issues. Once I do though, I am so done with Google.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Google and their buddies are making sure you have no alternative.

Alex will lose the battle with eOne, because what they are doing is basically representing these various copyright holders, and in many cases own the copyright themselves. It's not about his film so much as what they do have a say over. They tend to claim from what I've seen, that content WITHIN a film is copyrighted, thus they claim the right to block the whole thing.

It's underhanded as heck what they are doing, all in the name of the love of money.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Google and their buddies are making sure you have no alternative.

Alex will lose the battle with eOne, because what they are doing is basically representing these various copyright holders, and in many cases own the copyright themselves. It's not about his film so much as what they do have a say over. They tend to claim from what I've seen, that content WITHIN a film is copyrighted, thus they claim the right to block the whole thing.

It's underhanded as heck what they are doing, all in the name of the love of money.

If that's the case then Alex will simply have to tell everyone else what they are doing and why they are doing it.

There will be too many witnesses.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

uswgo

If that's the case then Alex will simply have to tell everyone else what they are doing and why they are doing it.

There will be too many witnesses.

Sorry guys I tried to call in today but screwed up again as my phone battery went out, I dropped off the calling queue and Alex did say Brian was one of the callers he would get to but my phone screwed it up. So I tried to call any of his staff including Mike Adams by calling a certain natural news phone number but his staff wouldn't let me talk to him without a valid reason why I should talk to him directly. I tried to make up a reason but they knew I was kinda lying so I couldn't get to Mike Adams which if I had he could have told Alex Jones about what eOne is doing. So it looks like I may have to send him another mailing about what eOne is doing to his film and even 30 second portions of it. It won't cost too much and would be more worth it then spending days trying to get on and get past the call screener and everything. I won't have to spend an eternity waiting for Infowars to read my showtips email. I give up waiting for months to years so sending a letter in writing would be more worth it.

I'm sorry guys I couldn't inform him about what eOne is doing like I did before.

I wish somebody else could call in and tell him about eOne re-blocking his films on air so he can investigate this :(

I guess I will send him one of my Documentary DVD's along with a letter :) and ask him for a review of it.