Author Topic: EXPOSED: South Carolina Massive Neutron Fraud and the Goldman Sachs Connections  (Read 39933 times)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Will the 60% evangelicals in SC  GOP tip the scales away from
RP who many see as too 'liberal' on social issues ... and
the military which so many rely on for income in this
highly militarized state?

NOTE: Democrats can also vote in SC!

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Ron-Paul-Attracts-Varied-Support-in-South-Carolina-Primary-137815968.html

Ron Paul Attracts Varied Support in South Carolina Primary

Suzanne Presto

(A fairly positive article) EXCERPT:
Surveys of South Carolina voters show former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich battling for first place in the state's presidential primary election Saturday. But third place is up for grabs with Representative Ron Paul of Texas mounting a surprising run against former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

A good interview SC should listen to with Ron Paul yesterday morning on a local radio station:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=227002.msg1336273#msg1336273

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Will the 60% evangelicals in SC  GOP tip the scales away from
RP who many see as too 'liberal' on social issues ... and

For the most part, the modern-day church system has gotten so corrupt - I read an article this week and they interviewed a pastor of a big Baptist church in that state. He says how it's important that everyone gets out and not only votes, but do so for the likes of Gingrich and Santorum. I mean seriously, this has got to be some kind of joke, right? Either this "pastor" never read his bible, or he just takes pleasure in following wolves blindly. He should know very well that 1) Both of these men are Catholic, and 2) Gingrich has had how many adulteries in marriages in his lifetime?

He also said that his main concern was people getting JOBS again...hmmm...sounded like he was anxious b/c his offering tabs are likely floundering...

Also, went to his church's web site, and saw that he has implemented this "small groups" in his church, which is something CFR Rick Warren and Bill Hybels(both leaders of the Emergent Church) initially implemented.

Sometimes these hypocrites make me sick.

Offline larsonstdoc

Will the 60% evangelicals in SC  GOP tip the scales away from
RP
who many see as too 'liberal' on social issues ... and

NOTE: Democrats can also vote in SC!

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Ron-Paul-Attracts-Varied-Support-in-South-Carolina-Primary-137815968.html

Ron Paul Attracts Varied Support in South Carolina Primary

Surveys of South Carolina voters show former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich battling for first place in the state's presidential primary election Saturday. But third place is up for grabs with Representative Ron Paul of Texas mounting a surprising run against former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum.

If the Evangelicals in South Carolina are truly Christian, how stupid are they?

Ron Paul is the only Christian left in the race.  He is a Southern Baptist.

Santorum and Newt are Catholics.  Romney is a Mormon.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that believes in peace.  Romney, Santorum and Gingrich are puppets of the military-industrial complex.  The people of South Carolina want to save their 7 military bases and military-industrial complex jobs more than vote for peace.

http://wearechangetv.us/2012/01/watch-out-for-the-military-industrial-complex-ron-paul-wins-another-debate-in-south-carolina/#axzz1k7IxyWzo

“Watch Out For The Military-Industrial Complex” Ron Paul Wins Another Debate In South Carolina

The Republican Presidential Debate in South Carolina highlights the basic general problems we face in America today. One person can always change the world, but Ron Paul cannot save the country alone. Resistance towards the Military-Industrial Complex can restore the country to its founding principles. On January 16, 2012, Ron Paul got his chance to explain his views to the nation. In my personal opinion, Ron Paul was on fire during the South Carolina debate. He is the only Republican that I believe can beat Barack Obama in January, but more importantly he is the only candidate who is talking about issues that matter to American citizens. Issues such as ending the war in Afghanistan, bringing our troops home from military bases abroad, ending the Federal Reserve System, thus ending the crazy amounts of Federal taxes I pay every year, are all at the fore-front of the national debate. These issues will remain there if Ron Paul becomes the Republican nominee to challenge Barack Obama in November.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

----Matthew 5:9

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline URpwneddude

• "You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
"If the Evangelicals in South Carolina are truly Christian, how stupid are they?"

I know some in SC, and as you will see by tonight's results, they are quite stupid.  Stupid should hurt.  And eventually it will.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Offline jofortruth

Some idiots will vote for Newtie just because he was once living in the South (Georgia). That's how stupid and shallow some people are when it comes to voting. Others will just vote the way their so called Evangelical leader tells them (Tony dude & Others). Still others vote the same party every time even though the ones they voted for screw them. Now how stupid is that?

What these people forget is that they were given a brain to figure these things out for themselves, and not to allow some NWO TOADIE to tell them how to vote.

NONTHINKING VOTERS ARE DISGUSTING! THEY ARE AIDING THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION BECAUSE THEY PUT GUYS INTO OFFICE WHO SHOULD NEVER DARKEN THE DOORS OF POWER BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ABUSE THE POWER THEY ARE GIVEN!

::)

Offline Stan

How do you get through to Google's live results page? My internet's rubbish recently and some of these news sites take ages to load.

Offline America2

Front page of Yahoo says Gingrich is projected to win.

Shame on you, Churchianity! >:(

Linky--> http://www.yahoo.com/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Offline America2

First results just appeared on HuffPost:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/south-carolina-primary-results_n_1220945.html

Wow...only a couple of hundred votes are counted thus far, and they're already projecting Gingrich the winner??

Everyone, WAKE UP! The NWO-MSM is RUBBING it into your faces that these elections are rigged!

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Paul in third at the moment with 11.4%.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Some idiots will vote for Newtie just because he was once living in the South (Georgia). That's how stupid and shallow some people are when it comes to voting. Others will just vote the way their so called Evangelical leader tells them (Tony dude & Others). Still others vote the same party every time even though the ones they voted for screw them. Now how stupid is that?

What these people forget is that they were given a brain to figure these things out for themselves, and not to allow some NWO TOADIE to tell them how to vote.

NONTHINKING VOTERS ARE DISGUSTING! THEY ARE AIDING THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION BECAUSE THEY PUT GUYS INTO OFFICE WHO SHOULD NEVER DARKEN THE DOORS OF POWER BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ABUSE THE POWER THEY ARE GIVEN!

::)

All of that doesn't matter.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=227010.msg1336303#msg1336303
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline WLGarrison

If a couple from South Carolina gets divorced are they still first cousins?
The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power, in power.
Gerry Spence, Attorney at Law

Offline WarChest

• I lift their veil of ignorance and see the truth
    • http://www.myspace.com/warchest_nc
Live unbiased reporting here

https://revolutionpac.com/South-Carolina-Primary-Broadcast/

GODS SPEED RON PAUL IN 2012!
If a man were to know at the end of this days business there would come. But, it suffices to know that that the day will end and the end  be known.
If we meet again well then we’ll smile and if not, well then this parting was well made.
Col. Jason Rhodes USMC

Offline larsonstdoc

All of that doesn't matter.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=227010.msg1336303#msg1336303

You are 100% correct.  All these elections are worse than a pile of GOP elephant crap.
  The thread above tells it all.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Stan

It's kinda depressing that so many people would vote for a wretched human being like Gingrich but it's the best result in terms of keeping the primary process and debates going.

I just hope Santorum gets kicked into fourth and stays there.

Offline jofortruth

You are 100% correct.  All these elections are worse than a pile of GOP elephant crap.
  The thread above tells it all.

I agree! Nothing matters when they cheat! I was pointing to how idiotic the public is in elections!

Offline jofortruth

It's kinda depressing that so many people would vote for a wretched human being like Gingrich but it's the best result in terms of keeping the primary process and debates going.

I agree!

Offline notlazy

4% is enugh to declare someone a winner.
Even if he is like tied with rommney

Offline Donovan

4% is enugh to declare someone a winner.

Its beyond laughable, its statistically impossible at 4%.

Offline Stan

Well that's Paul done until after Florida. And I was hoping Santorum would bail after tonight. ¬_¬

Offline Paul-w

• StompMud.com
seems as though the SHEEP have spoken again...

I'm sorry, but if Romney or Gingrich win the nomination, I'd want Obama to win, otherwise the Republican party will be dead in the water and it will be 100% Democrat wins for a couple of decades...

Not as if we aren't screwed either way, but at least with 2 parties, it's better than 1....
StompMud - The Political Mainstream Has Never Been Taken On Like This.

www.stompmud.com

Latest Article: FDA and Dr. Oz Go Head to Head Over Arsenic in Apple Juice

Offline larsonstdoc

It's early and Ron Paul has 12% of the vote (according to the easily manipulatable voting machines).  I do not believe that Ron Paul only got 12% of the vote.  I do believe that 88% of the South Carolinians are BRAIN DEAD.

Offline notlazy

Bamberg County - Ron paul not listed

Hampton Country - 18 % Perry - Ron not listed
A bit later - now Ron paul 9% and Perry gone

Saluda County - Perry 4% no Ron paul

From Google Results

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Offline Waltraut

yeah - nobody even needs to point out that Newt Gingrich is such a hypocrite for his answer in the debate yesterday, when he was the key person bringing the impeachment of  Bill Clinton for lying about his affair in the 90s.

Mitt Romney is clearly hiding something on his tax return. He is the opposite of Perry, in that he has been able to calmly relay policy details on political topics. It is only when they bring up his taxes that he starts stammering and looking panicked

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
South Carolina hijacked GOP "Neutron Voter Fraud" being exposed in real time...

Karl Rove may be directly involved

SC AG informs Justice Department of potentially thousands of cased of voter fraud
http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/politics/story.aspx?id=710391
by WACH Fox News Center
Posted: 01.21.2012 at 2:51 PM

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- South Carolina's attorney general is asking the U.S. Justice Department for an investigation into potential voter fraud.

Attorney General Alan Wilson has sent details of an analysis by the Department of Motor Vehicles to U.S. Attorney Bill Nettles.

In a letter dated Thursday, Wilson says the analysis found 953 ballots cast by voters listed as dead. In more than 70 percent of those cases, ballots were cast between two months and 76 months after the people died.

The letter doesn't say which election the ballots were cast in, or whether multiple elections were involved.

The analysis came out of research for the state's new voter identification law. The U.S. Justice Department denied clearance of that law.

Wilson has also asked the State Law Enforcement Division to investigate.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline notlazy

Voter Turnout:     9.85 % -  
Voter Turnout:     14.69 %

Of the 2 County's with all precincts reporting according to
http://www.enr-scvotes.org/SC/36831/63927/en/select-county.html

Both with 50%+ Newt

Also Longest CNN air time for Ron Paul -
And now they talk how he is no candidate and cant win. "He keeps getting 5 to 10 %"

Twice above 20% is between 5% and 10%

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Not Newt: As Long As We're Guessing How Voters Voted in SC Instead of Counting, Ya Know, Votes...
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9080
By Brad Friedman on 1/21/2012 5:11pm 

At the precise moment the polls closed across South Carolina tonight, with zero votes tallied by the 100% unverifiable e-voting systems the state forces voters to use on Election Day, all the news nets, save for CNN (which, in a short-lived moment of being responsible, thought it inappropriate to call the race with only 2 precincts actually reporting, so they waited until 3% were in before calling it), announced that Newt Gingrich was the "winner" of the all-important "First-in-the-South" 2012 Republican Primary.

Steven J. Dorst, however, posted the following shocking statement said to be from the South Carolina Election Commission disputing the news network's reported results which are based completely on the same Exit Polls they told us could not be relied upon after the Presidential Election in 2004 and the NH Primary Election in 2008...

Dark Horse wins 2012 South Carolina Republican Primary!

Columbia, SC 21 Jan 2012 1901 EST - John H. Hudgens, III, Chairman of the South Carolina Election Commission stunned the nation when, seconds after polls closed, he announced Democrat Alvin Greene as the winner of today’s South Carolina Republican Presidential primary.

In a hastily called press conference in the lobby of the building housing the Election Commission, Hudgens reported that Greene received 57.2% of the vote. Herman Cain was a distant second with 17.2%, followed closely by Michelle Bachmann at 16.8%. All other candidates were “in the low single digits.” These numbers were, of course, reported by the 100% unverifiable ES&S iVotronic touch-screen systems used to record and tabulate votes across the entire Palmetto State in the all-important “First-in-the-South” primary.

When pressed for actual numbers, Hudgens said exact vote totals will never be released (much less tabulated), since “The environmentally friendly iVotronic machines decided to only produce percentages, thus saving paper and the wear and tear of computer printers. He added “The state of South Carolina has long maintained that we don’t think it’s all that important to know how voters actually voted, otherwise we would use a verifiable voting system. The important thing is who beat whom, and at 1 minute after polls closed in the great state of South Carolina we’re able to report as much. Anybody who says otherwise is either a liar, has sour grapes, is a conspiracy theorist or a supporter of Ron Paul’s.”

When asked how Greene, who wasn’t on the ballot, could possibly have won, Hudgens replied that he didn’t know, but that he has full faith in the tabulation contractor hired by South Carolina to gather precinct reports and tabulate the totals: “They’re good ole boys and I refuse to believe them capable of playing with the totals. It was probably through an aggressive, write-in campaign.”

Greene, best known for his upset victory in the 2010 South Carolina Democratic Senatorial primary, was reached at his home and reacted “Huh?” but quickly recovered and said he intends to compete aggressively in Nevada and Florida using the secretive and hitherto unknown campaign staff and army of volunteers he first used in 2010. Recently, a few disgruntled volunteers have leaked that his army is primarily composed of hackers, and they insisted on anonymity in fear of identity theft.

Greene’s win today in South Carolina helps the state avoid the embarrassment GOP officials had in Iowa where voters were allowed to vote on paper ballots and watch those paper ballots counted before their very eyes, allowing for an accurate result where Rick Santorum was found to have been the winner by all accounts, even after the GOP establishment there did their best to inaccurately name Mitt Romney the winner.

“There will be no such confusion in South Carolina tonight!,” Hudgens said.

Why not?

The results announced in this fake news release are based on at least as much actual evidence of voter intent expressed at the polls today as the "real results" in South Carolina will be tonight.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Valerius

Some guy on CNN muttered something about Ron Paul can't win keep getting 5 or 10%.... wtf? does he even look at the results?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline larsonstdoc

South Carolina hijacked GOP "Neutron Voter Fraud" being exposed in real time...

Karl Rove may be directly involved

SC AG informs Justice Department of potentially thousands of cased of voter fraud
http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/politics/story.aspx?id=710391
by WACH Fox News Center
Posted: 01.21.2012 at 2:51 PM

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- South Carolina's attorney general is asking the U.S. Justice Department for an investigation into potential voter fraud.

Attorney General Alan Wilson has sent details of an analysis by the Department of Motor Vehicles to U.S. Attorney Bill Nettles.

In a letter dated Thursday, Wilson says the analysis found 953 ballots cast by voters listed as dead. In more than 70 percent of those cases, ballots were cast between two months and 76 months after the people died.

The letter doesn't say which election the ballots were cast in, or whether multiple elections were involved.

The analysis came out of research for the state's new voter identification law. The U.S. Justice Department denied clearance of that law.

Wilson has also asked the State Law Enforcement Division to investigate.

953 dead voters.  Sounds like Chicago 1960.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

STOP BELIEVING THEIR VIRTUAL REALITY GRAPHICS AND THE VANNA WHITE SUPERMODELS ON THE BILDERBERG NEWS NETWORKS, THEY ARE NOT BASED ON REALITY, THEY ARE BASED ON A KARL ROVE/TAVISTOCK/CFR THEATRICAL SCRIPT!

THEY WANT US TO BLAME AVERAGE AMERICANS, CALL ANONE YOU KNOW IN SOUTH CAROLINA...NOT ONE OF THEM HAS VOTED FOR NEWT, HE IS THE MOST DESPISED GLOBALIST BULLSHIT ARTIST ON THE PLANET AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT CLEAR AS DAY.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
BOMBSHELL: Newt Gingrich accidently admits to committing 15% voter fraud in Virginia

Newt Gingrich admits to using VOTER FRAUD CONTRACTORS in 15% of his votes in Virginia
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/28/gingrich-campaign-workers-signature-fraud-cost-slot-on-virginia-ballot/

Algona, Iowa (CNN) - Newt Gingrich cited fraud Wednesday as the reason he didn't get on the Virginia primary ballot.

Last week his campaign acknowledged they used paid volunteers to scramble to get the required 10,000 signatures but fell short after the former House speaker and Virginia resident boasted his campaign was submitting as many as 12,000-14,000 signatures.

On a campaign stop at an Algona chocolate store, the former House speaker said the "mistake" occurred because one of their workers committed fraud.

"We hired somebody who turned in false signatures. We turned in 11,100 – we needed 10,000 – 1,500 of them were by one guy who frankly committed fraud."

The campaign called the Virginia ballot qualification process a "failed system" after they learned that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Rep. Ron Paul were the only candidates that were successful.

Offline larsonstdoc

STOP BELIEVING THEIR VIRTUAL REALITY GRAPHICS AND THE VANNA WHITE SUPERMODELS ON THE BILDERBERG NEWS NETWORKS, THEY ARE NOT BASED ON REALITY, THEY ARE BASED ON A KARL ROVE/TAVISTOCK/CFR THEATRICAL SCRIPT!

THEY WANT US TO BLAME AVERAGE AMERICANS, CALL ANONE YOU KNOW IN SOUTH CAROLINA...NOT ONE OF THEM HAS VOTED FOR NEWT, HE IS THE MOST DESPISED GLOBALIST BULLSHIT ARTIST ON THE PLANET AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT CLEAR AS DAY.

QFT.  Karl Rove is right up there with George Soros as the biggest pieces of crap on Earth.  These elections are all scams!!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Same voting machines that appointed Alvin Green to the Dem Nomination has appointed Newt...

The fixing of Alvin Green as a winner was the test run for this election.

The problem is that everyone knows the Neutron Voter Fraud and many people will likely be in jail just like in Ohio.

Message to the National Clandestine Services operatives...Stop cooperating with the New World Order cannibals, they eat their own and you will never be in the club.

GINGRICH/KISSINGER SECRET WEAPON IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Alvin Greene Was Here:
100% Unverifiable Statewide E-Voting in SC's 2012 GOP Primary

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9079
By Brad Friedman on 1/20/2012 12:30pm 

The voting systems in use for the nation's first three all-important electoral contests in the 2012 primary --- from Iowa to New Hampshire to Saturday's South Carolina Primary --- go from pretty great to intolerably horrible. And then comes Florida, which deserves its very own special category, thereafter.

The "First-in-the-Nation" caucuses in Iowa allowed voters to vote on hand-marked paper ballots, counted by hand in front of the public at the caucus site, with results announced to everyone right then and there before being called in to GOP headquarters and before ballots were move anywhere. The wonderfully transparent system allowed for Republican voters by the Iowa GOP (which they hypocritically fight against allowing for everybody else in other states, and even in their own during general elections) is just about as close as we general get in this country to Democracy's Gold Standard. It's also what allowed reporting errors to be discovered and confirmed by the public after an election with some 122,000 votes counted transparently within an hour or so of polls closing, leading to almost nobody charging "fraud" even though just 34 votes are said to separate first and second place in the certified results of the impossibly, and historically, close election.

As of the "First-in-the-Nation" primary in New Hampshire, however, election transparency for voters and their ability to oversee their own elections began to disappear. While a lucky 10% of voters enjoyed hand-marked, publicly hand-counted paper ballots, the rest of the state's voters were allowed to vote on hand-marked paper ballots, but forced to tolerate secret tabulation on oft-failed, easily-manipulated Diebold optical-scan systems programmed by a company (LHS) with a history of criminal behavior and convictions. The results from those 90% of Granite State voters may have been tallied accurately by the Diebold op-scanners or, as seen in the disastrous 2008 Presidential Primary, not. Since NH doesn't bother to actually check to see if their machines tallied the hand-marked paper ballots correctly, we're unlikely to ever know if they did --- barring a recount request where, by then, the secure chain of custody of the paper ballots would be uncertain (to put it mildly.)

And now we come to the "First-in-the-South" Republican primary in South Carolina, where all evidence of how voters vote disappears entirely as the voters will be forced across the entire state to vote on easily-manipulated, oft-failed, 100% unverifiable touch-screen voting systems made by the nation's largest voting machine company, ES&S. When the machine-reported results are announced tomorrow night they will either be accurate or not. Either way, there will never be a way for anybody to know one way or the other as there will be nothing to prove how voters voted and nothing to "recount", even if anybody wanted to.

Appropriately enough, perhaps, Saturday's primary in the Palmetto State will offer 100% "faith-based" voting, since it will be scientifically impossible to prove that even a single vote for any candidate on the ballot has been recorded accurately by the ES&S iVotronic touch-screens as per any voter's intent. Known what we mean, Alvin Greene?...

The machines that will be in use on Saturday in South Carolina are the very same ones that reported an unknown, unemployed, seemingly-illiterate man named Alvin Greene --- who had done no campaigning, had no campaign staff, had no campaign money and no campaign website --- had unverifiably defeated Vic Rawl, a four-term state legislator and circuit court judge who had campaigned and raised money across the entire state, for the Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate in 2010.

They are the same brand and model of machines (some of them, quite literally, the very same physical machines!) that were used in Florida's contested Congressional District 13 race for the U.S. Congress in 2006 when they inexplicably lost some 18,000 votes in a race ultimately awarded to the Republican candidate Vern Buchanan over Democrat Christine Jennings by just 369 votes. After that election (the one, ironically, held to fill the seat of Republican Rep. Katherine Harris who had previously been the Sunshine State's partisan Sec. of State during the 2000 Presidential debacle Florida momentarily wised up and largely banned touch-screen voting entirely across the entire state. Many of the state's wholly-unverifiable voting machines were then sent to the landfill, but many others were sold to the state of South Carolina.

The 100% unverifiable ES&S iVotronics that are used across the entire state of South Carolina are also the same type of machines that led to impossible numbers in Monroe County Arkansas' primary election in May 2010, when, as The BRAD BLOG reported exclusively, thousands of votes seem to have simply vanished after being reported by the Secretary of State on Election Night. To this day, neither state nor county officials are able to explain what happened.

They are also the same type of machines that were used in Clay County, Kentucky in 2006 when election officials actually changed the votes of voters on the machines after the voters had left "the booth". Eight top officials from the county's Election Commission --- including the County Clerk, a Circuit Court Judge and the School Superintendent --- are all now serving a collective 156 years in the federal penitentiary for those election fraud crimes.

As well, the ES&S iVotronic system is the same one that was discovered to have been "remotely accessed" on "multiple occasions", including for 80 minutes the day before the 2010 general election, in Republican-leaning Venango County, PA, as recently revealed by a forensic audit carried out by two Carnegie Mellon computer scientists --- both of whom were threatened with lawsuits by ES&S for daring to examine their machines. The Republican-majority Board of Elections in the small, rural county had commissioned the study after problems in several recent elections, as the Chairman of the Election Board told us, resulted in inexplicable undervotes, reported touch-screen vote-flipping, and even zero votes registered for several candidates in some locations during recent elections.

They're the same machines that also registered ZERO voters for an Arkansas mayoral candidate in a 2006 run-off election, even though both he and his wife insist they had voted for him, at the very least.

And yes, they're the very same machines which resulted in a 2008 train-wreck in South Carolina itself, when they failed to even boot up across the entirety of Horry County at the beginning of the day during that year's Republican Primary election, forcing voters to scramble for pieces of paper --- even scraps of paper towels --- to try and cast a vote, since there were not enough emergency paper ballots on hand to overcome the disaster.

Other than that --- and this long and storied history of other disastrous ES&S failures --- the 100% unverifiable voting machines that will be used across the entire Palmetto State in Saturday's all-important "First-in-the-South" primary election are great! And whatever they tell you are the results from that election --- no matter how "unexpected" they might be --- will be the results of that election, whether or not they actually reflect the way voters attempted to vote or not.

It's a helluva way to run the "World's Greatest Democracy", ain't it?

But, don't worry, Florida's primary is just 10 days later, and Early Voting there starts Saturday as well. So what could possibly go wrong?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Can we ever again have a REAL ELECTION in
the United States of America?

Ever heard of SCYTL? It is the New World Order international vote-rigging system!

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120111005635/en/SCYTL-Acquires-SOE-Software-Leading-Election-Software

http://www.scytl.com/

ABOUT SCYTL

SCYTL is a technology company specializing in the development of secure electronic voting and election modernization solutions. Based in Barcelona and with offices in Baltimore, Toronto, New Delhi, Athens, Kiev and Singapore, SCYTL’s solutions have been used in public elections by governments from countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, India and Australia. SCYTL is a portfolio company of leading international VC funds Nauta Capital, Balderton Capital and Spinnaker.

~~~~~~>http://blackboxvoting.org/

100% OF SOUTH CAROLINA VOTES GO THROUGH SCYTL - By Bev Harris

EXCERPT:
In South Carolina, 100% of election results will be redirected through a private Barcelona, Spain-owned company, Scytl/SOE Software, before being reported to the public.

There is only one way to immediately find out whether Scytl/SOE reported the right results*, and that is for members of the public to capture evidence of reported precinct results when polls close tonight. Think of it as a giant neighborhood watch.

Precinct results should be posted at each polling site. In addition, during poll closing the public has a right to be in the polling place watching and videotaping what goes on.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
While there is undoubtedly vote fraud at play, I agree with Alex that the fraudsters can't steal an election from a candidate if that candidate has an overwhelming lead in the polls, because then it's way too obvious.

And the sad reality is that all the polls this month had Ron Paul at 20% or below in South Carolina:

http://www.ronpaul.com/2012-ron-paul/ron-paul-polls/

Thus, all the neocon political machine has to do to alter the outcome of the SC primary is raise one candidate a few percentage points at the expense of one or more of the other candidates.

Are Karl Rove types to blame? Of course. But as others in this thread have rightly pointed out, so too are the many thousands of bloodthirsty Christianoid types:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance87.html
       http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance123.html
       http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance248.html
       http://www.antiwar.com/orig/dow.php?articleid=4127
       http://www.antiwar.com/orig/whitehurst.php?articleid=3842

Why? Because they consistently make things much easier for Karl Rove and company to do their dirty work than would otherwise be the case.

(That's how I see it, anyway.)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
While there is undoubtedly vote fraud at play, I agree with Alex that the fraudsters can't steal an election from a candidate if that candidate has an overwhelming lead in the polls, because then it's way too obvious.

And the sad reality is that all the polls this month had Ron Paul at 20% or below in South Carolina:

http://www.ronpaul.com/2012-ron-paul/ron-paul-polls/

Thus, all the neocon political machine has to do to alter the outcome of the SC primary is raise one candidate a few percentage points at the expense of one or more of the other candidates.

Are Karl Rove types to blame? Of course. But as others in this thread have rightly pointed out, so too are the many thousands of bloodthirsty Christianoid types:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance87.html
       http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance123.html
       http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance248.html
       http://www.antiwar.com/orig/dow.php?articleid=4127
       http://www.antiwar.com/orig/whitehurst.php?articleid=3842

Why? Because they consistently make things much easier for Karl Rove and company to do their dirty work than would otherwise be the case.

(That's how I see it, anyway.)

Good analysis GEO ... they will manufacture the numbers when and where necessary ...
in whatever country. If the propaganda/mind control systems are all clicking along as
programmed, they may get exactly or very close to the results they need, in actual returns.
However, I think they are probably flipping some precinct numbers to cause a fourth
place finish for RP so they can continue their "he can't win" false narrative unabated.

It looks to me like this is where the rubber meets the road ....
I wish I could hack the GOOGLE results page and find out
if that is actually straight from SCYTL.  >:(

Here is another piece from Bev Harris about SCYTL:

~~~~~> http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php?articleId=28735

It's here - Global centralization of elections, privatized

By Bev Harris

Global Research, January 18, 2012
Planetarymovement.org

In a major step towards global centralization of election processes, the world's dominant Internet voting company has purchased the USA's dominant election results reporting company.

When you view your local or state election results on the Internet, on portals which often appear to be owned by the county elections division, in over 525 US jurisdictions you are actually redirected to a private corporate site controlled by SOE software, which operates under the name ClarityElections.com.

The good news is that this firm promptly reports precinct-level detail in downloadable spreadsheet format. As reported by BlackBoxVoting.org in 2008, the bad news is that this centralizes one middleman access point for over 525 jurisdictions in AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, KY, MI, KS, IL, IN, NC, NM, MN, NY, SC, TX, UT, WA. And growing.

As local election results funnel through SOE's servers (typically before they reach the public elsewhere), those who run the computer servers for SOE essentially get "first look" at results and the ability to immediately and privately examine vote details throughout the USA.

In 2004, many Americans were justifiably concerned when, days before the presidential election, Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell redirected Ohio election night results through the Tennessee-based server for several national Republican Party operations.

This is worse: This redirects results reporting to a centralized privately held server which is not just for Ohio, but national; not just USA-based, but global.

A mitigation against fraud by SOE insiders has been the separation of voting machine systems from the SOE results reports. Because most US jurisdictions require posting evidence of results from each voting machine at the precinct, public citizens can organize to examine these results to compare with SOE results. Black Box Voting spearheaded a national citizen action to videotape / photograph these poll tapes in 2008.

With the merger of SOE and SCYTL, that won't work (if SCYTL's voting system is used). When there are two truly independent sources of information, the public can perform its own "audit" by matching one number against the other.

These two independent sources, however, will now be merged into one single source: an Internet voting system controlled by SCYTL, with a results reporting system also controlled by SCYTL.

With SCYTL internet voting, there will be no ballots. No physical evidence. No chain of custody. No way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes, chain of custody, or the count.

SCYTL is moving into or already running elections in: the United Kingdom, France, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, India and Australia.

SCYTL is based in Barcelona; its funding comes from international venture capital funds including Nauta Capital, Balderton Capital and Spinnaker.

Offline Trainwreck

Using the system to change the system isn't the answer. But Ron Paul is waking boatloads of people up. South Carolina and Florida gave up half their delegates to move their primary dates up earlier, obviously the GOP has always planned to narrate a 'close race' between newt and mittens.