Author Topic: DHS: "Bush Administration Planning False Flag Terror For 2008 Elections"  (Read 4664 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Despite Lacking ‘Specific Information,’ Townsend Claims Al Qaeda May Target 2008 Elections »
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/11/20/townsend-attack-election/

The 2008 elections are still a year away, but this morning outgoing Homeland Security Adviser Frances Fragos Townsend told CNN that al Qaeda may target the presidential elections. She said that while there is currently no “specific information,” “we know that Al Qaeda views these periods as being a particularly vulnerable period.” Watch it:

http://video.thinkprogress.org/2007/11/townsendattack208.320.240.flv

In the past, the administration has never let a lack of evidence stop it from baselessly claiming that terrorists are interested in manipulating U.S. elections. Some White House rhetoric preceding the 2006 midterm elections:

And I interpreted this as that the terrorists are actually involved and want to involve themselves in our electoral process, which must mean they want a change. [Vice President Cheney, 10/17/06]

There’s certainly a stepped up level of violence, and we’re heading into an election. … They are trying to not only kill American troops, but they’re trying to foment sectarian violence. [President Bush, 10/18/06]

[ I]t is possible, although we don’t have a clear pathway into the minds of terrorists, it is possible that they are trying to use violence right now as a way of influencing the elections. [Then-White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, 10/19/06]

As 2008 approaches, look out for more claims that voting for progressives would empower the terrorists.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
Re: DHS: "Bush Administration Planning False Flag Terror For 2008 Elections"
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 04:14:19 pm »
but i thought al qaeda voted democrat? ;D

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 06:57:13 pm »
They've been doing this ever since September 11th. Any holiday or election they'll say the same damn thing without any specific information. There is no doubt that the Bush administration has a false flag terror attack planned. The real question is if they'll try to do it and when. For all we know, the nuclear weapons that went "missing" a few months ago was their plan.

Offline Monk Of Truth X

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 08:45:31 pm »
I'll bet you guys any amount of money that the bush administration will try and pull off these attacks on the night of the 2008 pesidential election... >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 09:01:33 pm »
I think we can all agree that they will try something before 2008 elections. They realize that a good number of Americans know that the game is rigged and will want nothing less than Ron Paul in the White House. Unfortunately, they will do anything, and I mean anything from letting that happen. Their plan has gone on for far too long for them to stop now.  What they will do exactly is anyones guess, but they will try something.

Martial Law is right around the corner. Be prepared.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline echoes

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 10:32:35 pm »
but i thought al qaeda voted democrat? ;D
lol!  no kiddin.

but they're all the same...

AmericasPatriot

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 12:49:25 am »
They've been doing this ever since September 11th. Any holiday or election they'll say the same damn thing without any specific information. There is no doubt that the Bush administration has a false flag terror attack planned. The real question is if they'll try to do it and when. For all we know, the nuclear weapons that went "missing" a few months ago was their plan.

We should keep an eye on April 19th.   A false flag on that day would be the reason the Neo-cons on TV are preconditioning the public by claiming patriots, the founding fathers and those who oppose Bush are Al-qaeda and Timothy McVeigh.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Townsend Claims Al Qaeda May Target 2008 Elections
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 05:44:10 am »
Man 2008 is the year isn't it? I can feel it all the way over here.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/11/20/townsend-attack-election/#comments

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Wintermute

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 09:07:16 am »
I remember last time around when Dubya was saying "a vote for the Democrats is a win for the terrorists."   So I'm expecting Fox to cut & paste the same rhetoric, only substituting "Ron Paul" for "Democrats". 

Offline the general

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 09:42:45 am »
watch new hampshire.  if they don't think they can steal the primary, watch out.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness --
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven

Offline Monk Of Truth X

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 01:27:33 pm »
I remember last time around when Dubya was saying "a vote for the Democrats is a win for the terrorists."   So I'm expecting Fox to cut & paste the same rhetoric, only substituting "Ron Paul" for "Democrats". 

I remember that too bro i watched most of the news channels during the 2004 election to see how the bush administration and the faux news channel on how they scare the people that if they voted for john kerry that another terror attack would happen if he became president sadly most of the people hold up i meant "sheeple" fell for it hook line and sinker we can expect faux news to pull the same Bulls*** again in 2008.......