Author Topic: "Seek Shelter By 1:24 p.m,”  (Read 9209 times)

Offline ersatz protocol

"Seek Shelter By 1:24 p.m,”
« on: December 12, 2011, 01:50:48 pm »
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/emergency_alert_messages_sent.html

On Twitter, many New Jerseyans reported they received the emergency alerts,
 and some said they were scared and didn't know how to react.
Police said the alerts appear to be a false alarm, and South Brunswick officials said
 they are contacting Verizon to find out why the alerts were issued.
Golden said Verizon has given no indication that the message was sent out intentionally.

State Police are investigating the incident and are "trying to locate the source of the information,"
 said Cynthia Scott, a spokeswoman for the Monmouth County Sheriff's Office.

Offline Pleasured

With the BS they pull off, I wouldn't doubt it was a test. To see how people would react. If I got a message like that without visually seeing something is a danger I wouldn't hide under the bed. So it would be hard to heard the masses into the house with just that.

Offline ersatz protocol

actually...it's being cited as just that...'a test'
that wasnt 'clearly identified' as such..and verizon 'apologizes'.

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=300806&position=1&news_type=news

i'm thinking exactly what you'd mentioned..seems like a beta test to see how dissemination/reactions of the alert on social
networks like twitter is being achieved. memology litmus test.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
"Seek Shelter By 1:24 p.m,”
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 03:44:26 pm »
WHERE DO I GO FOR SHELTER OH LOVING GOVERNMENT?

We'll have EVERYTHING you'll need at the "shelter"!  ;)

Thank you for that Text message DHS!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline decemberfellow

Re: "Seek Shelter By 1:24 p.m,”
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 04:26:35 pm »
They will have to kill me.  I will not go to a shelter.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 05:31:46 pm »
They will have to kill me.  I will not go to a shelter.

Isn't there a provision in the Un-patriot act that states if you do NOT follow emergency 'procedures' i.e. going where the 'authorities' tell you to go and, are CAUGHT outside the camps (shelters), you will be considered a terrorist (of the NWO).
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 05:40:45 pm »
I will see if they follow their own rules.   
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 05:46:29 pm »
I guess we'll be together on that one.

AFTER THE TEXT MESSAGES ARE SENT...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLeG1NYZNSU&feature=related

They're all just being taken to the 'shelter' FOR THEIR SAFETY.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 08:01:59 pm »
Did end users get BILLED for this "emergency message"?
I see potential for cell phone companies to make billions off of mandatory "emergency texts".

f**k corporations!!!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 08:37:18 pm »
Civil Emergency In Area; Take Shelter Now.. A Text From U.S Government!
0diggsdigg
0 comments

This is BREAKING News! @R32Freddie on Twitter has brought to my attention a text message he received along with many other people in New Jersey… This is the exact message that was sent to Verizon Wireless Customers: “Civil Emergency In This Area Until 1:24PM EST Take Shelter Now U.S Government ” Now the weird thing is that the message didn’t say “This is a Test” anywhere in the message and it also expires Jan 12, 2012!? Now There hasn’t been much coverage on this text message. After watching the news, they said: “We cannot confirm if the text message was a hoax but we will keep you updated” Right after that broadcast, it went straight to a commercial.. Could something really be happening or did someone happen to hack into the system and send out this message to scare people? Here are some quotes from people on twitter:

@swordstool

Did anyone else on Verizon just get “Extreme Alert” message? Someone else here & I just did. “Civil Emergency in this area take shelter now”

@JayDiLaurenzio

Just got a “civil emergency, take shelter now” text from the “U.S Govern” if this is some kinda joke, you’re a sicko and you’re weird. Stop.

@Chwisty_McD

Mass texts about an emergency and take shelter now?!?!? WTF

@christianajean

Emergency government life alert on two phones went off in math to take shelter…what’s happening?

Those are only a few quotes from twitter users.. You can look on your Facebook page or search on Twitter and see if more people are getting these messages.. The weird thing is I didn’t get one of these messages? After looking on google, I found one college claiming this text as a hoax. (Link) How can be so sure? I also came across this post on Godlikeproductions: “the lady at Verizon said it’s a legitimate message from local gov. but she didn’t know why it was issued. So far there seems to be nothing happening, so I have no idea why i got this alert. Only reaon i can think of is because im in the NY/NJ area and NYC always gets terror alerts, plus Obama is speaking right now?? I have no idea, but it really freaked me out. Still wondering what prompted this and if i should pick up my daughter from school. Why would they send a message like this and scare the crap out of people if nothing is going on???” (GLP Link)People are now saying it’s a android virus… But that can’t be true because one of my friends that got it, has an iphone.. And the weird thing is that I have an android on Verizon and I never received a message! Here is another update from a GLP member:

“I got the same message at 12:26 PM accompanied by a very loud noise. I called Verizon and they said that it sounded legitimate but that they have no record of an alert being sent from them. I am in the Belmar, NJ area. Wanted to add that my GPS was turned off on my phone at the time…”
Picture Of The Text Message

I also find it weird that a couple days before, A big rumble was felt throughout New Jersey.. Coincidence? Here is the Link for the Earthquake Type Event... Now NJ new stations are reporting on this text: New Jersey State Police says it is looking into the matter. Also here is a Facebook discussion on this text. So is this all a HOAX? Or is something really happening? Ill update this post when more information becomes available! Comment below if you have more information..

Update 5:02PM 12/12: Verizon Says Text Was Only A Test So now it’s confirmed that the text message was not a hack within the system! Why didn’t Verizon put this is a test within the text message, instead of scaring everyone who received the message? @ihatematt on twitter has sent me an image which shows an EAS test on TV’s in NY.. So is something happening and no one is saying anything or something is about happen and they are getting ready for it! Ill update this as I find more information..

Update 5:33PM 12/12: I found this very strange video which was captured right around 1:30PM Eastern Time and it was right around when this text message said to take-cover… CNBC Whispers “Because he know’s the time is short.” Hmm… I found this very weird and creepy when I heard this video!! Here is the link You can view it within the site once you click on the link.. Is this some kind of message???

http://usahitman.com/civil-emergency-nj/

Who am I

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 10:09:49 pm »
Update 5:33PM 12/12: I found this very strange video which was captured right around 1:30PM Eastern Time and it was right around when this text message said to take-cover… CNBC Whispers “Because he know’s the time is short.” Hmm… I found this very weird and creepy when I heard this video!! Here is the link You can view it within the site once you click on the link.. Is this some kind of message???

A poster copied the CNBC segment where he claims he heard the whispers . . .

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 11:43:20 pm »
A poster copied the CNBC segment where he claims he heard the whispers . . .

It’s a Biblical reference.

Rev 12:12 (NIV) Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.

Sounds like Vincent Price spoke it.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline NMTO

• All Will Stand
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 01:14:29 am »
Thinking the government was testing out the sheeple's reaction to what a 'real' emergency text would have them doing.  Remember they had to shorten the nationwide test on the 9th of Nov. because of 'anxiety'.

Offline able

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 04:23:24 am »
why are Verizon "testing" a system when odigo had a perfectly functioning system way back in September 2001.
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline All4truth

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 07:49:08 am »
It’s a Biblical reference.

Rev 12:12 (NIV) Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.

Sounds like Vincent Price spoke it.

Lol it does sound like Vincent Price.  Someone might have been listening to 666 the number of the beast by Iron Maiden in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o

Go to the video, it's at the very beginning.

Offline CJ Wrigley

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 10:25:00 am »
Thinking the government was testing out the sheeple's reaction to what a 'real' emergency text would have them doing.  Remember they had to shorten the nationwide test on the 9th of Nov. because of 'anxiety'.

Agreed that is exactly what I thought when I read about this yesterday.

I guess we'll be together on that one.

AFTER THE TEXT MESSAGES ARE SENT...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLeG1NYZNSU&feature=related

They're all just being taken to the 'shelter' FOR THEIR SAFETY.

That is insane....What could be the point of those MTV commercials?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 10:28:06 am »
Lol it does sound like Vincent Price.  Someone might have been listening to 666 the number of the beast by Iron Maiden in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o

Go to the video, it's at the very beginning.

I think you nailed it there.

The band had asked the famous horror film actor Vincent Price to read the intro text. However, according to Dickinson, Price refused to do it for anything less than £25,000. They had heard of someone who read ghost stories at Capital Radio and got him to do it. The man was a theatre actor named Barry Clayton who had no interest in Maiden, but they asked him to put on a Vincent Price kind of voice.

The opening phrase is taken directly from the Book of Revelation: "Woe to you O earth and sea for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short" in Chapter 12, Verse 12; "Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number/its number is six hundred and sixty six," in Chapter 13, Verse 18. Note that some airings of the song, both on the radio, and as a music video, do not contain the spoken word intro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Number_of_the_Beast_%28song%29
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 10:40:51 am »
Agreed that is exactly what I thought when I read about this yesterday.

That is insane....What could be the point of those MTV commercials?

Those MTV commercials are produced by "Kickthemallout.com" and mention another site, "Firecongress.org"

... who are those guys?

Well, they have a very sophisticated website; their videos are highly produced: there are BIG BUCKS funding this group.
They seek non-violent revolution.

But who is behind this? There's NOTHING to indicate who is running the show, who is FUNDING their activities.
And so it's suspicious; it's advocating for revolution anonymously.. and that STINKS.

Big money put behind an anonymously run/funded 'truth' website & videos is not to be trusted. Co-opting the truth movement could be their primary agenda. When you go to prisonplanet.com, or infowars.com, you can see WHO is running the site; you will know WHO is providing the information.
Not the case with the 'kickthemallout' people.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline CJ Wrigley

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 11:00:09 am »
Those MTV commercials are produced by "Kickthemallout.com" and mention another site, "Firecongress.org"

... who are those guys?

Well, they have a very sophisticated website; their videos are highly produced: there are BIG BUCKS funding this group.

But who is behind this? There's NOTHING to indicate who is running the show, who is FUNDING their activities.
And so it's suspicious; it's advocating for revolution anonymously.. and that STINKS.

Big money put behind an anonymously run/funded 'truth' website & videos is not to be trusted. Co-opting the truth movement could be their primary agenda. When you go to prisonplanet.com, or infowars.com, you can see WHO is running the site; you will know WHO is providing the information.

Thanks for the info I'm going to try and look more into this group....As far as big money "truth" sites go they've always seemed extremely shady to me. I wouldn't be surprised to find a connection between this and the co-opted Occupy group.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 11:41:45 am »

... who are those guys?

Duh.

You don't just put that stuff on NWO TV WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE NWO.  THEY are telling you right to your face what THEY have planned for dumb ass Americans.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 11:43:25 am »

... who are those guys?

Anonymous action is kind of like the Judas Goat principle.
We see the illusion of leadership and run out into the firing range (or killing field) thinking our asses are covered and supported.
Always know who your friends are!
It's hard for strangers to backstab.

The trick works because the sheep trust the goat.

It would be a sad thing if we were so mind controlled that TPTB could have "revolution at the push of a button".
I can just see Bill Gates selling this product, lol.

Ah f**k it, we do need to fight this shit.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 12:06:59 pm »

Anonymous action is kind of like the Judas Goat principle.
We see the illusion of leadership and run out into the firing range (or killing field) thinking our asses are covered and supported.
Always know who your friends are!
It's hard for strangers to backstab.

The trick works because the sheep trust the goat.

It would be a sad thing if we were so mind controlled that TPTB could have "revolution at the push of a button".
I can just see Bill Gates selling this product, lol.

Ah f**k it, we do need to fight this shit.

If they want to expose the truth, then why not start by identifying themselves.

Duh.

You don't just put that stuff on NWO TV WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE NWO. 
THEY are telling you right to your face what THEY have planned for dumb ass Americans.

Yep.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline CJ Wrigley

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 03:48:56 pm »

You don't just put that stuff on NWO TV WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE NWO.  THEY are telling you right to your face what THEY have planned for dumb ass Americans.

Thats pretty much what I got out it. I highly doubt the average MTV viewer is going to really think about what those commercials mean....Hell I'm willing to bet most of them don't even know what the NDAA bill even is.....going even further I'm willing to bet that most of them don't even know what a bill is other than the dollar bills they ask their parents for......I'm only half joking too thats the sad part.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 04:13:13 pm »
Thats pretty much what I got out it. I highly doubt the average MTV viewer is going to really think about what those commercials mean....Hell I'm willing to bet most of them don't even know what the NDAA bill even is.....going even further I'm willing to bet that most of them don't even know what a bill is other than the dollar bills they ask their parents for......I'm only half joking too thats the sad part.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

... gasp...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

...rolling on the flooring crying...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Are you kidding!!!? :o

Most of the MTV fluoride drinking, Ritalin headed audience does NOT know that there even was a second world war, and that NAZI's were "just some people" that ran down Jews with their cars.