Author Topic: eOne is blocking viewing of AJ's Endgame outside US via new copyright tactics  (Read 19899 times)

uswgo

I warned people months ago since I got sued that copyright wars were being waged against the truth movement and now here is the fruit of their globalist scummy labors. Truth videos being shot down right and left.

Mods you should pin this and Alex Jones needs to investigate this immediately.

My Endgame upload the entire full length feature documentary Endgame copyright no longer belongs to Alex Jones but to eOne and now his documentary is being blocked worldwide except the United States.

Did Alex Jones sell copyrights to his documentaries or did they steal them from Alex Jones in order to block his videos worldwide? If he still owns the copyrights to his documentaries then somebody has stolen his documentaries to block them so that the masses stays stupid.

If Alex Jones didn't authorize transfer of copyright of his documentaries then he needs to sue eOne and UMG in germany. If he doesn't the courts will side with the RIAA and block Endgame forever.

Alex Jones was kinds enough to let his get the truth out and the globalists and the MPAA/RIAA and their subordinates repays him by blocking his documentaries.

I haven't notified ChangeDaChannel yet that his videos may be blocked worldwide too!

I am also sending these screenshots from an article I am writing right now and sending to the American Free Press and ActivistPost.

Here's the screenshots to prove it! From my own Effin YouTube channel.

This is a small portion from EndGame: A Blueprint to global enslavement of Jeremy at the brookstreet hotel telling Alex Jones camera crew what Fascism is. This video is blocked worldwide by the World Intellectual Property Organization except in the United states since Alex Jones would likely fight back against WIPO.

Here's the next screenshot.

I uploaded this whenever I been gagged during settlement negotiations I uploaded Endgame to fight back against RH and the Bilderberg Group.

The entire ENDGAME full length featured film has been blocked worldwide except the United States.

This is from my own channel and I have not yet disputed the copyright claims until I contact Alex Jone's producer via his backoffice number. I also haven't contacted ChangeDaChannel to confirm this yet.

Alex Jones - America Destroyed by Design (1998) is also copyrighted by a German entity.

The entity is known as UMG and they have blocked this older Alex Jones documentary from Germany.

A comment is left with Alex Jones as to if he will sue eONe and UMG for betraying Alex Jones by stealing his copyrights to shut his videos down for good.

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
This UMG company is also blocking vintage music that they do not own the copyright. I have challenged Youtube on them several times, and they have unblocked the contested songs.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Yes, they are disingenuously copyrighting content that just so happens to coincidentally (I'm being sarcastic, it's obviously not coincidence) be in your documentaries

EndGame HQ full length version - All who watched my lawsuit case please watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-bWGdWV1wY

What do you think YouTube will do to ChangeDaChannel's copy of ENDGAME?

Fascism Defined by Jeremy Wright a filmaker and economist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCxC0NA4Ae0

Alex Jones - America Destroyed by Design (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OzoemyRm6s

(Scroll up for more information)
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com

I mean seriously this is only a 48 second video

And it's copyrighted? Why? How? This is outrageous....
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

uswgo

I mean seriously this is only a 48 second video

And it's copyrighted? Why? How? This is outrageous....

it's actually not even a 48 second video it is actually only a 39 second clip excerpt of it. That's what I at least see when I checked how many seconds it was.

uswgo

Even the portion talking about the Rothschilds has been blocked by eOne as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRFR-hvo3XM

Rothschild funded both sides of every war

The Rothschild Dynasty makes money off of both sides of every war. This has been ripped from Endgame Documentary by Alex Jones of Infowars.com, Prisonplanet.com, and Jones Report. Also World War I never should have happened but the Rothschild banking cartels wanted money and power plus an excuse to build a league of nations.

The Rothschild family bankrolled the factions and their fortunes grew as each war gives them more wealth.

See I credited them for the documentary. I don't understand why all these blocks are occuring against small portions.

Offline tritonman

bump ( I want to know how this turns out) :o

uswgo

Alright I will see if Alex Jones can send me a letter approving my uploads to send to YouTube as a counter notice and hopefully I won't have to appear before a judge in court. If I have to I'm bailing this country because I can't afford to pay for another court trial.

Even this one received the worldwide block of death. Only Americans can watch this:

A Future Barack Obama and the Elite will bring us into

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5XYGF5obY

This was from 2009 when Obama supporters were attacking me and lot and one threatened to rape and kill my family in front of me. I posted this video about what the Bilderberg's will do if people don't wake up. Even this portion is blocked.

A Viral video reminding us of what will happen to us if we don't resist!

A cruel, heartless, anti-god, anti-human, anti-love world Obama and the elite wants to bring us into of controlled populated super cities where people will no longer be able to go into national parks and nature anymore. People will be forcefully worked into controlled cities where no activity is private and cameras and peepholes will installed in every home and nobody will be safe from this mess.

That is what your messiah Barack Obama plans to do with those he doesn't kill and execute. He will kill billions using more deadlier versions of the swine flu and those that take the vaccine will go through unlimited amounts of torture while forced to work as a slave and treated as a prisoner.

Al Gore is a ****tard because under the guise to save planet earth all travel will be restricted.

This is the end of being allowed to enjoy nature including the grand canyon, pilot mountain, hanging rock, etc etc.

I don't understand how so many great truth videos I uploaded and helping Infowars advertising their website could lead to a block by a foreign or multi-national corporation?

I want people to support Alex Jones by purchasing his documentaries but for those that truly can't afford them I show them the truth and get people informed to stand up against the Bilderberg Group.

uswgo

I posted a dispute against eOne and see if they can properly dispute it back.

This is what I typed into their disppute text area:

As far as I am concerned the copyright owner information is invalid and a violation of Alex Jones copyrights. Contact Jaron Neihart one of the video producers employed by Alex Jones of Free Speech Systems LLC (Removed) (office). I am Not a agent, representative, employed, or even affiliated with Free Speech Systems LLC but I know he owns the copyrights to his documentaries. It is him that gives authorization for posting his films on YouTube not eOne.

From everything I am aware of the copyrights should belong to Alex Emerick Jones of Free Speech Systems LLC.

He is okay with people uploading EndGame documentary and even portions of it as long as people credit him. I and others do support Alex Jones and want to help him financially to expose the truth so there should be no issues regarding copyrights over his documentary posted here. He wants people to watch his educational documentaries.

If you reblock the video I will contact the real copyright holder and legal action may be taken against eOne. If eOne doesn't want to risk getting in trouble for snatching someone elses true copyright ownerships verify the copyrights and if eOne doesn't own it let this video go and Unblock it.

I still don't know whether Alex Jones sold the copyrights to Endgame if he didn't eOne shouldn't even have any legal grounds against me or even ChangeDaChannel but if somehow they do I will call Infowars and ask for advice on whether I should just shut down all the Alex Jones videos or fight eOne via more disputes.

uswgo

I now disputed three of eOnes copyright claims giving them the phone number of the video producer of Free Speech Systems LLC so that he can explain who really has the copyright to Endgame. I disputed two of the Content ID flags on Fair Use grounds.

Who to think I would have to get permission from eOne instead of Alex Jones for his documentary?

Makes no sense!

uswgo

Confirmed: You can't upload Alex Jone's ENDGAME Documentary anymore

Link: http://uswgo.com/the-copyright-war-alex-jones-documentary-endgame-blocked-worldwide.htm (Oops old link I am now posting the confirmed one)

http://uswgo.com/confirmed-you-cant-upload-alex-jones-endgame-documentary-anymore.htm

Author: Brian D. Hill

Source: USWGO Alternative News

Followup story continued on from: The Copyright War: Alex Jones Documentary ENDGAME blocked worldwide! | USWGO Alternative News

Don't believe me go through this YouTube channel operators comments to find out the truth about eOne confirmation to confirm this information for yourself!

This has been confirmed: No YouTube user anymore can upload Alex Jone's ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement documentary anymore, not a 2 minute portion, not even a 39 second portion anymore, not even smaller portion.

While researching any others that are receiving worldwide video blocks by eOne, for simply uploading portions or the whole full length of Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement by Director Alex Jones, I confirmed that USWGO YouTube channel isn't the only channel being blocked from uploading even a 39 second portion of Endgame. The other user also publicly stating that they are affected by the blocks is YouTube user astonisher1. The YouTube copyright Content ID block is again as with the USWGO YouTube Channel, it is blocked worldwide except America.

He left a comment along with another person complaining that they are blocked from viewing the Endgame video due to a copyright video block in their country, then the channel operator confirmed that it was, as I feared, eOne Content Corporation.

First comment I seen of the accusation of the copyright block:

Voyer211 (6 days ago)
    "Info News 2011-12-01 Thursday"
    This video contains content from eOne, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Damn :(

2nd Comment by another YouTube user:

syncro16se (6 days ago)
    infonews 2011-12-01 Tursday - is blocked by Youtube - why?

Comment from the YouTube channel operator

astonisher1 (4 days ago)
    @syncro16se and Voyer211, its now fixed. A short clip from Alex Jones film Endgame was in Thursday nights news and was flagged from eOne? I just took out the short clip. The clip is in Endgame the movie anyway, so no one has to miss the short clip, people can watch Endgame.

So all the Bilderberg Group corporate MPAA associates have to do is come after ChangeDaChannel and then nobody can ever watch or upload Endgame again. Sorry Alex Jone's and the truth movement. I warned you months ago that copyrights will destroy 9/11 truth but nobody listened to me thinking I was just some copyright pirate but now ENDGAME is completely blocked worldwide except America and it's confirmed on another occasion.

It would be nice to call myself a prophet since everything is coming true that I predicted since I myself got sued and even before then but the truth is I knew the facts and found out what their plans were and now they are coming to fruition.

Sorry truthers you can no longer upload Endgame documentary nor any tiny portion of it sorry!

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
On what basis is this company claiming copyright? They did not produce it, Alex Jones' company did. Did he not file for copyright on it?
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

uswgo

On what basis is this company claiming copyright? They did not produce it, Alex Jones' company did. Did he not file for copyright on it?

Well I know it isn't over a small portion of something in it. Even ones completely his own material even the interview with Jeremy Wright was also blocked from countries except the United States. Some claim they aren't blocked and some claim they are. It's almost like a new form of de facto censorship.

Offline Georgiacopguy

Any word from Any of AJ's people?
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

uswgo

Any word from Any of AJ's people?

I have left a message with his producer Jaron Neihart at his backoffice number but so far no calls back.

I think they get so many news tips it takes a while before they will get to mine and they have to do their own research to confirm it before they make a statement and write a article I guess.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrAzHgJ5Ow

uploaded yesterday

same issue
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Check it out...

NY Times has reviewed it!

Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement (2007)
http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/417209/Endgame-Blueprint-for-Global-Enslavement/overview

Review Summary

The conspiracy-themed release {#Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement} attempts to make a case for the idea that the governments of the contemporary world are uniting to form a "new world order" and enslave all of humanity, murdering 80% of the global population. Subtopics include the formation of the Bilderberg Group, the evolution of the North American Transportation Control Grid and the collapse of the United States of America. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi

Movie Details
Title: Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement
Running Time: 140 Minutes
Genre: Shockumentary, Politics & Government, Social Issues
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

uswgo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrAzHgJ5Ow

uploaded yesterday

same issue

THANKS! My Man! haha Some didn't think the blocks were going on but more and more people are confirming this. We need Paul Watson, or Aaron Dykes to do an investigation into this otherwise nobody will be able to upload even portions of Endgame.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
I walked into a convenience store today to heat up a cup of spring water to make some coffee... while waiting for it to heat, fingering through the video case next to the drink island, I saw the title "Endgame"... Wow, I thought, they are selling Alex's masterpiece...

When I pulled it out and looked at the cover it was a different movie with the same "Endgame" title made in 2009 starring William Hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame_%282009_film%29

Wonder if this eOne character is ready to take Hollywood, or Samuel Beckett as well for his Play "Endgame" that premiered in 1957...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame_%28play%29

Oldyoti

"I, however, place economy among
the firstand most important republican
virtues,and public debt as the greatest
of the dangers to be feared."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
THANKS! My Man! haha Some didn't think the blocks were going on but more and more people are confirming this. We need Paul Watson, or Aaron Dykes to do an investigation into this otherwise nobody will be able to upload even portions of Endgame.

I am always skeptical of your batshit crazy sensationalized posts to divert attention to your website, but this looks like a legit issue here.

uswgo

I am always skeptical of your batshit crazy sensationalized posts to divert attention to your website, but this looks like a legit issue here.

Also did you know even one of TheAlexJonesChannel videos got removed by themselves right after even one of their own official videos got flagged for copyright infringement for using a tiny portion of their own documentary Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement. I got it all screenshoted and captured to my screen video recording archives in my External HDD. I have more information then anybody needs to know and that's why I come out with a lot of great articles. I am a very good detective when I have to be.

But you know how others love to mirror Alex Jone's Nightly News videos so I was able to see why Alex Jones was forced to remove one of his own videos. I went to the mirrored videos and found out with a TOR node proxy from a foreign country that foreigners are all blocked from watching any youtube videos with Endgame in it since eOne has claimed copyright ownership to Alex Jone's documentary and so far he is not suing them yet. Unless he does eOne will sue people for even putting Alex Jone's documentaries on warez forums and even Bittorrent. Ever wonder why Bittorrent seeds are becoming less and less lately?

So eOne may even sue Alex Jone's if they haven't threaten to sue him already. We will see the beginning of the end of Alex Jone's great documentaries because of the Bilderberg's war on Alternative Media. I been predicting this for years and I predicted for months that this will happen and now it's all coming to pass. I don't have to be a psychic to know this was going to happen. That was why I always hated the RIAA since their 2001 lawsuit campaign and wanted to revolt against their organization last decade. I never had a good feeling about these copyright enforcers, and I knew they were up to no good but keeping the sheeple puppet people brainwashed by watching one court settlement after another.

The people are already starting to complain about great documentations of the Bilderberg elite disappear right before your very eyes.

Like what Glenn Beck said, you better start archiving everything right and left or be left out in the cold in this information war.

and if Alex continues letting eOne walk all over him we will all goto prison or get 5 years in prison for criminal copyright infringement just for even supporting the truth movement. Be aware we are being labeled pirates by Stephens Media and other mafia cartels being run by the RIAA/MPAA Bilderberg counterparts.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
This is highly upsetting, I am going to have to spend some time over the next few weeks deciding what I am going to do with my YouTube channel since now pretty much anything thats been published is now off limits, even if its playing in the background somewhere. This is going to shut down so much of the online video world its scary. So much for the online video revolution.

Offline knas

• Either you are with us, or you aren't.
bookmark for later.

and bump, bump, BUMP!
"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies"
 - Ron Paul

Offline zacherydtaylor

• Review and summation of my best blogs
Copyrights shouldn't be used to control information or education that the public needs to make important decisions about democracy. I haven't looked closely at this particular documentary but if Alex Jones or anyone else provides good information that the public needs a means should be found to provide appropriate compensation for their work and the information should be available to everyone. a third party certainly shouldn't be allowed to use it to censor it but this is semi-routine in some cases. the way it is usually done is that they're forced to sell their copyrights to a publishing company that has the clout to distribute it and with the help of copyright attorney's aka thought-police they set the rules to decide who can access it and for how much money. 

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
At least Endgame is still available on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Instead of complaining all day about the global elite's latest attempt to close the barn door long after the info-horse has already left, why not go on the counter-offensive by emailing the above link to everyone you know?

Never forget that there are far more of "us" (We the People) than there are of "them" (ruling-class parasites).

Once the number of people engaged in the infowar reaches critical mass, there's nothing the NWO can do to stop it, and the Eight Families know it. Why else do you think they go to so much trouble to keep us obsessed with mindless distractions?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Has Alex discussed this yet? Someone needs to call in.

uswgo

Who changed the title of my thread to "Topic: More insane sensationalism to self-glorify via an issue everyone is aware of". That wasn't the original title of my thread. Whoever changed the title is demonizing somebody who was even taking the time to dig up evidence of censorship. I have been nothing but loyal to the Alex Jones movement. It's like like how he sold out to Righthaven. That's right I said Righthaven!!!

I am sick of those who sell out. I guess I will stand alone when I fight the MPAA, eOne, and Righthaven. I am already ready to goto court to fight for the right to upload Alex Jones documentary ENDGAME against eOnes copyright claim. I guess I will just get a lawyer from the EFF and fight the copyright claims. I will get no help from heartless people!

Offline Georgiacopguy

At least Endgame is still available on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Instead of complaining all day about the global elite's latest attempt to close the barn door long after the info-horse has already left, why not go on the counter-offensive by emailing the above link to everyone you know?

Never forget that there are far more of "us" (We the People) than there are of "them" (ruling-class parasites).

Once the number of people engaged in the infowar reaches critical mass, there's nothing the NWO can do to stop it, and the Eight Families know it. Why else do you think they go to so much trouble to keep us obsessed with mindless distractions?

GeoLib, I think you missed the part where the company eOne is claiming copyright outside of the United States, and therefore censoring who can see it outside of the US. That link means nothing to anyone in Britain, Australia, or anywhere else. THATS the problem.

uswgo

GeoLib, I think you missed the part where the company eOne is claiming copyright outside of the United States, and therefore censoring who can see it outside of the US. That link means nothing to anyone in Britain, Australia, or anywhere else. THATS the problem.

Can you get the mods to change the title?

I am not trying to promote sensationalism!

I am trying to get through to Alex Jones's staff to know why their videos are now getting flagged for copyright infringement by Entertainment One corporation.

Please help stop the madness?

Even though sometimes I may sound like I have an ego, I do everything in my power to find the truth and get it out there. We need to get it out there instead of attacking it till it never sees the light of day!

Nobody is perfect and you will realize that. Whats important is keeping the truth from being destroyed piece by piece.

Offline Georgiacopguy

I am trying to get through to Alex Jones's staff to know why their videos are now getting flagged for copyright infringement by Entertainment One corporation.

Even though sometimes I may sound like I have an ego, I do everything in my power to find the truth and get it out there. We need to get it out there instead of attacking it till it never sees the light of day!

Nobody is perfect and you will realize that. Whats important is keeping the truth from being destroyed piece by piece.
Nobody around here is going to listen to me, I'm pretty much Persona Non Grata. I still get eyed with suspicion, especially if I break from party mantras. Someone changed it to a more appealing title than you had changed it to, so you have support in them, whoever they are. Ironic though that whichever scumbag renamed it to its present title is being just as sensational in their over-dramatization, that they claim you were doing.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

The title has been changed.

I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement, but your heart seems to be in the right place IMO

Try toning it down a bit and you may have more success. Identify the core issue without all of the hulabaloo. IMO, the EU is implementing a planned roll out of new tactics to discourage creativity, inventiveness, artistic individuality, and basic human freedoms in the noosphere. See if you can get actual quotes of so called laws that are repressing the viewing of such documentaries. See if there have been recent changes to execution of DMCA enforcement.

You can start by not adding to it, keep things in perspective and continue pointing to the clear cut issue going on...

Outside US, entire bodies of truthful information in the form of documentaries are beginning to be blacked out via nebulous and clandestine DMCA enforcement.

or something like that

makes sense

Nobody is perfect and you will realize that.

not even the moderators who change thread titles ;)

Whats important is keeping the truth from being destroyed piece by piece.

true dat

uswgo

thanks for changing the title back!

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

The history of communication has been one of a technology appearing that can distribute information to the public independent of the rulers, followed by the rulers finding ways to shut down uncontrolled distribution, lest the truth might get out to too many. For thousands of years, oral tradition was the main way to transmit info across generations, but that could be controlled by limiting the storytellers, or adding disinfo to the oral story over time. Then paper came along 2000 years ago to make it easier to write information down, and the rulers had to control things by keeping the total number of copies created low, and keeping most people illiterate.

Then the printing press came along about 500 years ago to mass distribute writings, which contributed to the Renaissance and other advancements. It took the government and the elites hundreds of years to catch up to it, but by the end of the 19th century writing had been successfully controlled by establishment publishers, without whose support no book could see wide distribution. The internet has again exploded knowledge and free access, so of course it has to get shut down---this time through the vague enabling powers of DCMA, locked into the software of the video sites to automatically pull down uploaded material, no matter how compliant it may be to copyright OR fair use considerations. The End Game mess, IAW, is only a current phase of the ongoing battle to shut down the truth.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Rex

I don't doubt that this is an effort to shut down the truth movement, but I have a question.

Is eOne connected in some way to the mainstream media?  Jones uses lots of clips from ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN, and I've heard him claim "fair use" on that material.  But it could be argued that fair use doesn't apply to what he's doing, since he's selling the films for profit.  I link to mainstream stuff all the time but I don't make a nickle from it (no sales, no advertising, no donations), so I have unquestionable fair use rights.  But Jones profits.  I think he's even said that he expects his films to be banned someday on those grounds.

So could this be a case of mainstream media blocking his work because he's used their material?

wvoutlaw2002

I don't doubt that this is an effort to shut down the truth movement, but I have a question.

Is eOne connected in some way to the mainstream media?  Jones uses lots of clips from ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN, and I've heard him claim "fair use" on that material.  But it could be argued that fair use doesn't apply to what he's doing, since he's selling the films for profit.  I link to mainstream stuff all the time but I don't make a nickle from it (no sales, no advertising, no donations), so I have unquestionable fair use rights.  But Jones profits.  I think he's even said that he expects his films to be banned someday on those grounds.

So could this be a case of mainstream media blocking his work because he's used their material?

If that was the case, eOne would have had the video blocked even in the US, meaning that it would have been removed from YouTube, everybody who uploaded the video to their accounts would get a copyright strike, and they could get a court injunction against Jones not only causing the video to be taken down from Prison Planet TV, but also from blocking the video from being sold on Amazon, eBay, and the Infowars Store.

Since it's being blocked outside the US, I am going to take a wild guess and say that eOne owns the copyright to the footage of either the Hitler speech or the British film promoting eugenics. I don't think the MAFIAA has the right to enforce foreign copyrights which aren't copyrighted in the US.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

I walked into a convenience store today to heat up a cup of spring water to make some coffee... while waiting for it to heat, fingering through the video case next to the drink island, I saw the title "Endgame"... Wow, I thought, they are selling Alex's masterpiece...

When I pulled it out and looked at the cover it was a different movie with the same "Endgame" title made in 2009 starring William Hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame_%282009_film%29

Wonder if this eOne character is ready to take Hollywood, or Samuel Beckett as well for his Play "Endgame" that premiered in 1957...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame_%28play%29

Oldyoti

"I, however, place economy among
the firstand most important republican
virtues,and public debt as the greatest
of the dangers to be feared."

~Thomas Jefferson

Just my opinion, but it seems people are glazing over this important point that JT pointed out... perhaps the group claiming copyright is basically casting a wide net for titles that include the word "Endgame".

I don't see eOne among the companies credited for distribution or anything else, but it's worth mention that there's been two recent movies, "Endgame" (2009) and "Operation:Endgame" (2010), as well as a Canadian crime/drama TV series "Endgame" that is still running.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
This UMG company is also blocking vintage music that they do not own the copyright. I have challenged Youtube on them several times, and they have unblocked the contested songs.

UMG is Universal Music Group...they have blocked several of my videos.  Their claims are made automatically based on music identification software employed by You Tube.  There could be any number of explanations...like a song owned by UMG playing in the background somewhere in the video.  Did you add any music to the beginning or ending of the video?

I wouldn't doubt the "title mix-up theory" either...where eOne is concerned.  The best thing to do is to contest.  Alex Jones owns the movie...he doesn't care or he would have made his own claim.  His channel offers all of those movies on You Tube.  You Tube doesn't have a leg to stand on...they will, at least, explain the claims.

BTW...You Tube Germany is very strict on copyright...I have several videos blocked in that country due to music copyrights.  In this country, a copyright claim just gives You Tube free license to put advertising on your video.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
UMG Claims “Right to Block or Remove” YouTube Videos it Doesn’t Own

December 16, 2011

Universal Music Group has responded to Megaupload’s request for a temporary restraining order barring the music giant from further interference with the distribution of its “Mega Song.” UMG insists that it had a right to take down the video—not under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as Megaupload had assumed, but under a private contractual arrangement between UMG and YouTube.

UMG’s filing raises more questions than it answers. Most obviously, the firm has not explained why it took down the video in the first place. But the filing also raises deeper questions about UMG’s effort to essentially opt out of the DMCA takedown rules. UMG seems to believe it can take down videos even if it doesn’t hold the copyright to them, and that when UMG takes a video down from YouTube, the owner of that video can’t avail herself of even the weak protections against takedown abuse provided by the DMCA.

A different kind of takedown

As we discussed on Thursday, UMG casts Megaupload as a major villain in the war over illegal file-sharing. Last week, Megaupload sought to bolster its image by releasing a pop-star-studded promotional video. UMG's takedown request was an unexpected publicity coup. Megaupload took full advantage, suing UMG on Monday and asking the judge for an immediate restraining order to prevent UMG from further interfering with the video's distribution.

UMG's response, filed late on Thursday, focuses on the narrow question of whether Judge Claudia Wilken should grant such a restraining order. The recording giant makes two principle arguments in opposition.

First, UMG says such a restraining order is not authorized by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The DMCA's notice-and-takedown safe harbor includes a provision for monetary damages against copyright holders who abuse the takedown process, but it does not give the courts the power to block copyright holders from sending takedown requests.

But more importantly, Universal argues that its takedown is not governed by the DMCA in the first place. In a statement supporting Megaupload's complaint, CIO Kim Dotcom had stated "it is my understanding" that Universal had invoked the DMCA's notice-and-takedown provisions. But UMG says Dotcom got it wrong: the takedown was sent "pursuant to the UMG-YouTube agreement," which gives UMG "the right to block or remove user-posted videos through YouTube's CMS based on a number of contractually specified criteria."

In other words, when UMG removes a video using YouTube's CMS, that might be a takedown, but it's not a DMCA takedown. And that, UMG argues, means that the DMCA's rule against sending takedown requests for files you don't own doesn't apply.
"Not limited to copyright infringement"

UMG underscored the point by including a letter UMG lawyer Kelly Klaus sent to YouTube on Wednesday. In that letter, Klaus wrote:

Your letter could be read to suggest that UMG's rights to use the YouTube "Content Management System" with respect to certain user-posted videos are limited to instances in which UMG asserts a claim that a user-posted video contains material that infringes a UMG copyright. As you know, UMG's rights in this regard are not limited to copyright infringement, as set forth more completely in the March 31, 2009 Video License Agreement for UGC Video Service Providers, including without limitation Paragraphs 1(b) and 1(g) thereof.

This appears to be a reference to the agreement underlying the VEVO partnership between Google and UMG announced in April 2009. As far as we know, the agreement isn't public, so we can only speculate on what's in Paragraphs 1(b) and 1(g). But we plan to ask Google for a copy.

UMG's response also sheds some light on another mystery: why Monday's issue of Tech News Today was yanked from YouTube. When UMG removes a video via YouTube's CMS, a "reference file" is created that "in theory is supposed to identify other instances of postings of the same content." UMG speculates that this "reference file" system was responsible for the accidental removal from YouTube of a Tech News Today episode featuring the Megaupload video.

The recording industry is currently lobbying for passage of the Stop Online Piracy Act, which would create a DMCA-style takedown regime for advertising and credit card networks. Critics may question whether it's wise to give new takedown powers to copyright holders that demonstrate such a cavalier attitude toward the rights of others.

Update:YouTube provided Ars Technica with the following statement: "Our partners do not have the right to take down videos from YouTube unless they own the rights to them or they are live performances controlled through exclusive agreements with their artists, which is why we reinstated it."

This is a more specific response than the one YouTube gave to Techdirt earlier in the day. It appears to specifically rule out takedowns for reasons other than copyright or this "live performance" exception. That's good, but we'd feel more comfortable if the exact text of the agreement (and similar agreements YouTube might have with other partners) were made available to the public.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/12/umg-we-have-the-right-to-block-or-remove-youtube-videos.ars