Author Topic: British Spy Obama/Soetoro signs illegal NDAA for NATO extermination of Americans  (Read 118424 times)

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
Senate Defies Obama Veto Threat In Terrorist Custody Vote

Defying a veto threat by President Obama, the Senate voted Tuesday to give the U.S. military first crack at holding al Qaeda operatives, even if they are captured in the U.S. and are American citizens, and also reaffirmed the policy of indefinite detention.

“We’re no longer going to have an absurd result that if we capture you overseas where you’re planning an attack on the United States, we can blow you up or put you in a military prison indefinitely, but if you make it to America, all of a sudden you get Miranda rights and you go to federal court,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican who has fought the Bush and Obama administrations on treatment of suspected terrorist detainees.

Tuesday’s 61-37 vote to buck Mr. Obama and grant the military dibs exposed a deep rift within the Democratic Party. Sixteen Democrats and one independent who caucuses with them defied the veto threat and joined 44 Republicans.

The vote was the latest chapter in a debate that has raged since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks plunged the U.S. into the war on terrorism and created the problem of how to handle self-professed enemies who belong to shadowy terrorist groups when they are caught far from traditional battlefields.

In a deal between Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin, Michigan Democrat, and the ranking Republican, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, the military is given custody of anyone who has planned or carried out an attack against the U.S. and its allies, or who is deemed to be a member of al Qaeda or one of its affiliates. The compromise gives the administration the authority to waive military custody but only if top Cabinet officials certify that national security dictates civilian control.

Mr. Obama and his top advisers fought the provisions, arguing that it amounted to micromanaging the war on terrorism. The administration said it should be able to decide on a case-by-case basis whether the military or civilian law enforcement is better able to handle a situation.

“The best method for securing vital intelligence from suspected terrorists varies depending on the facts and circumstances of each case,” Director of National IntelligenceJames R. Clapper wrote in a letter to senators detailing the administration’s objections.

He said the national security waiver given to the administration still doesn’t allow enough flexibility.

The White House this month threatened to veto the legislation if it “challenges or constrains the president’s critical authorities to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists and protect the nation.” An official on Tuesday said that threat still stands.

The bill also recodifies existing law on indefinite detention and the right of the administration to try suspected terrorists in military commissions rather than civilian courts [-] authority that the Bush and Obama administrations have exercised, but which Mr. Levin said he wanted to reiterate. Mr. Levin said the administration thought the restatement unnecessary, but didn’t object to the language.

Sen. Mark Udall, Colorado Democrat, tried to strip the detention and the military custody provisions from the bill and replace them with a call for further study of the issue.

“We’re ignoring the advice and the input of the director of the FBI, the director of our intelligence community, the attorney general of the United States,” Mr. Udall said.

His effort won the support of two Republicans, Sens. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Mark Kirk of Illinois, both of whom won their seats in last year’s elections.

Among the Democrats who bucked the administration were members of the Armed Services Committee, and also a host of lawmakers who hold politically vulnerable seats up for election next year. Among them were Sens. Robert P. Casey Jr. of Pennsylvania, Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Robert Menendez of New Jersey, Ben Nelson of Nebraska, Joe Manchin III of West Virginia and Debbie Stabenow of Michigan.

The fight was part of a broader debate over the annual defense policy bill, which is considered one of the few must-pass pieces of legislation Congress considers each year.

After the detainee vote on Tuesday, the Senate rejected an amendment by Mr. Paul that would have ended the grant of authority to go to war in Iraq, which Congress approved in 2002. That amendment was defeated by a vote of 67-30, with four Republicans, 25 Democrats and one independent voting to try to end the war.

With troops already scheduled to be brought home, backers said they wanted to establish Congress‘ authority to decide when troops are committed. But opponents said ending the use-of-force authorization might have other unintended consequences for the war on terrorism.

A vote on the overall defense policy bill is expected Thursday. The House has passed its bill, but the two versions will have to be reconciled before the measure goes to the White House, where Mr. Obama’s veto threat will be tested.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/nov/29/senate-defies-obama-veto-threat-terrorist-custody-/?page=all#pagebreak

Jordan

It's all over now.

Offline Freeski

It's not unlike The Twilight Zone.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline tritonman

but, but but,,,,, Obomber says he is going to veto this......  Don't you guys believe him????

Offline Freeski

They're playing theater with our lives. Bastards!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline larsonstdoc

McCain is the NEW HITLER in an old body.  Rat bastard.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Having more than 7 days of food, having ammo, having several guns you could be considered a terrorist..  I am toast.  Come and get me Lindsey Graham!!!!!  You traitor slime ball.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Look how many "Repulicans" voted for it. Oh wait, I thought the GOP is the party of Reagan, the party of FREEDOM, the party of...

Whatever...

Offline Cryptvill

Terrible, things are just going down the drain.
Babylon-->Battycon-->Batikon-->Vatican

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!

The clip from C-SPAN RT used when RT interviewed Alex Jones of Senator Lindsey Graham in support of declaring the "Homeland" a battle zone and indefinite detention of US citizens on US soil i.e. the "battle zone"... http://www.c-spanvideo.org/appearance/600840428

I'm biting my tongue right now, so hard it's bleeding.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins

Good by America!

This was the reason the TSA was set up and soon those FEMA camps will get some use.

TSA calls the police, the police call in the military and... gee the last time we saw dad he was on his way to the airport / on the highway... going to the mall... to the ball game...

"Oh it'll NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA."  Just like the 'patriot act' will NEVER be used against American citizens.

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Wintermute

It's disgusting to see them casually surrender the freedoms your ancestors fought for.. not to mention that the Senate is now in violation of the UN Human Rights treaty..

eg. from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Offline Nailer

when signed into law it will be known as the day the US Government Declared War upon the citizens of the USA.

The signing of it into law will be considered as the GOV firing the first shot and lord help them as WE THE PEOPLE  will not go quietly into FEMA camps or let our Rights be abolished without a fight.

This Bill is nothing more than watered version of down Martial Law.
I have read many replies from the american people on this Bill and 99% are very angry that even such a Bill could be written or presented that is Unconstitutional and abolishes our rights.

I hope that you all have your firearms at the ready as it looks like We The People must do our duty to protect and restore the Constitution as our elected officials in D.C.  are about to declare war on us.

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline larsonstdoc

when signed into law it will be known as the day the US Government Declared War upon the citizens of the USA.

The signing of it into law will be considered as the GOV firing the first shot and lord help them as WE THE PEOPLE  will not go quietly into FEMA camps or let our Rights be abolished without a fight.

This Bill is nothing more than watered version of down Martial Law.
I have read many replies from the american people on this Bill and 99% are very angry that even such a Bill could be written or presented that is Unconstitutional and abolishes our rights.

I hope that you all have your firearms at the ready as it looks like We The People must do our duty to protect and restore the Constitution as our elected officials in D.C.  are about to declare war on us.

Well said.  It is one of the 1st steps to total martial law.  The globalists can't keep this economic system afloat.  The collapse is nearing---Celente predicts right after Christmas.

Offline Nailer

Does anyone know when this bill is to be voted on by CONgress?
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline larsonstdoc

Does anyone know when this bill is to be voted on by CONgress?

From the article below.  Why would Soetoro veto the bill?

A vote on the overall defense policy bill is expected Thursday. The House has passed its bill, but the two versions will have to be reconciled before the measure goes to the White House, where Mr. Obama’s veto threat will be tested.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
“We’re no longer going to have an absurd result that if we capture you overseas where you’re planning an attack on the United States, we can blow you up or put you in a military prison indefinitely, but if you make it to America, all of a sudden you get Miranda rights and you go to federal court,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican who has fought the Bush and Obama administrations on treatment of suspected terrorist detainees.

Hey Lindsey Graham....

Go FUCK yourself you anti-American Trilateral Terrorist piece of shit working on behalf of interests who are sworn enemies to the United States of America.

Guess what Lindsey...

You ain't in the club, you never will be in the club, and all of your descendents are sceduled to be enslaved and depopulated in the system you are helping to create. How f**king stupid are you? How many videos do they have of you raping donkeys or whatever other dirt they must have on you? Just resign you pathetic excuse for a human, just resign already instead of manufacturing this anti-American tension against the Congress on behalf of your cowardly Bilderberger and Committee of 300 puppet masters. Or go public already, the entire country will support you for once instead of having the history books mandate that every American citizen must piss on your grave as an anniversarry gift to your soulless decision to help these Nazis destroy America and everything she stands for.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

I like how AJ refers to Graham-----Lindsey "I've been compromised" Graham

Offline larsonstdoc

Rand Paul and Judge Napolitano break this treasonous bill down---(video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gnw0lLbHJg

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Now that the senate has passed indefinite detention of American citizens they are now considering giving the military the green light on torture! >:(

Senate Considers Bill Authorizing More Torture

Posted on November 30, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

“A Middle East Dictatorship Has More Democratic Accountability for Abuse of Power, Including Torture, Than the US Under Obama”

The same Senate which today passed a bill allowing indefinite detention of American citizens on American soil for suspicion of being terrorists is now considering a bill to repeal the prohibitions against torture:

The ACLU and over 30 other organizations sent a letter to the Senate asking them to oppose an effort in Congress that threatens to revive the use of torture and other inhumane interrogation techniques. If passed, an amendment introduced by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) to the Defense Authorization bill would roll back torture prevention measures that Congress overwhelmingly approved in the 2005 McCain Anti-Torture Amendment, as well as a 2009 Executive Order on ensuring lawful interrogations. It would also require the administration to create a secret list of approved interrogation techniques in a classified annex to the existing interrogation field manual.

In a related development, republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann renewed her attack on the prohibition of waterboarding and other forms of torture ….

Glenn Greenwald pointed out last week:

Andrew Sullivan … today noted that the U.S. under Obama imposes even less accountability for abuse of power and war crimes than does Bahrain:

Read More: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/11/senate-considers-bill-authorizing-more-torture.html
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline global_fiefdom

So technically the people dragged away from OWS could be waterboarded and held indefinitely?
Wow.

You realize that if the NWO continues to be successful abusing and rewriting our laws,
and we accept the idea that the "rule of law" and not the "will of the people" is the stronger, righter force,
we will be truly without tangible hope.

Our laws are supposed to protect the weak, the innocent, even the unpopular from mob rule and despotic cruelty.
We are supposed to be able to discuss and change them, and the law should always reflect the will of the people because it is a living thing, the law is not dead but alive.

The NWO would give you a law set in stone like Moses and you would never have the power to change it yourselves.
The law in America is not to be regarded as immutable, but the Constitution is another matter.

How could we ever allow the Federal gov't to usurp the Bill of Rights and hand our power over to the UN or worse?

As a United States veteran who saw the fruits of Gitmo torture utilized against my own unit,
I OPPOSE TORTURE AND CONSIDER WATERBOARDING AN INSTINCT-DESTROYING TORTURE.

Thanks for posting btw!
SOrry for ranting.

Offline larsonstdoc

Every day is more insane than the previous day.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Senate Votes To Let Military Detain Americans Indefinitely, White House Threatens Veto

WASHINGTON -- The Senate voted Tuesday to keep a controversial provision to let the military detain terrorism suspects on U.S. soil and hold them indefinitely without trial -- prompting White House officials to reissue a veto threat.

The measure, part of the massive National Defense Authorization Act, was also opposed by civil libertarians on the left and right. But 16 Democrats and an independent joined with Republicans to defeat an amendment by Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) that would have killed the provision, voting it down with 61 against, and 37 for it.

"I'm very, very, concerned about having U.S. citizens sent to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention," said Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), one of the Senate's most conservative members.

Paul's top complaint is that a terrorism suspect would get just one hearing where the military could assert that the person is a suspected terrorist -- and then they could be locked up for life, without ever formally being charged. The only safety valve is a waiver from the secretary of defense.

More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/29/senate-votes-to-let-military-detain-americans-indefinitely_n_1119473.html
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline Valerius

These times always remind me of Issek of the Jug, from the old Lankhmar stories:

http://scrollsoflankhmar.com/Issek
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com

Posted on November 30, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

The same Senate which today passed a bill allowing indefinite detention of American citizens on American soil for suspicion of being terrorists is now considering a bill to repeal the prohibitions against torture:

Read More: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/11/senate-considers-bill-authorizing-more-torture.html

Washingtons Blog made a mistake. This is another amendment to the same bill.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/seriously-senate-considering-repeal-anti-torture-measures

Offline global_fiefdom

Washingtons Blog made a mistake. This is another amendment to the same bill.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/seriously-senate-considering-repeal-anti-torture-measures
omfg thanks for catching that

dastardly bastards

Jordan

US Senate Passes Bill Allowing Indefinite Detention of Americans ... Considers Bill Authorizing More Torture

he Senate passed a bill today allowing indefinite detention of American citizens living within the U.S.

While some have claimed that this is incorrect, and that American citizens would be exempted from the indefinite detention within U.S. borders authorized by the Act, the Committee chairman who co-sponsored the bill – Carl Levin – stated today in Senate debate that it could apply to American citizens.

Levin cited the Supreme Court case of Hamdi which ruled that American citizens can be treated as enemy combatants:

“The Supreme Court has recently ruled there is no bar to the United States holding one of its own citizens as an enemy combatant,” said Levin. “This is the Supreme Court speaking.“

Under questioning from Rand Paul, co-sponsor John McCain said that Americans suspected of terrorism could be sent to Guantanamo.

You can hear the statements from Levin and McCain on today’s broadcast of KFPA’s Letters and Politics.

As Raw Story notes:

The provision would authorize the military to indefinitely detain individuals — including U.S. citizens — without charge or trial.

“If these provisions pass, we could see American citizens being sent to Guantanamo Bay,” Rand said in the video. “This should be alarming to everyone watching this proceeding today. Because it puts every single American citizen at risk.”

“There is one thing and one thing only protecting innocent Americans from being detained at will at the hands of a too-powerful state — our Constitution, and the checks we put on government power,” he continued. “Should we err today and remove some of the most important checks on state power in the name of fighting terrorism, well, then the terrorists have won.”

“Detaining citizens without a court trial is not American. In fact, this alarming arbitrary power is reminiscent of Egypt’s ‘permanent’ Emergency Law authorizing preventive indefinite detention, a law that provoked ordinary Egyptians to tear their country apart last spring and risk their lives to fight.”

The debate is also being streamed live on CSpan-2.

While passage of the bill would make the Founding Fathers roll in their grave, it might not change that much.   As former constitutional lawyer Glenn Greenwald notes:

With very few exceptions, the McCain-Levin bill, awful though it is, doesn’t create any powers beyond what the O Admin thinks it now has.

Indeed, the U.S. has been a de facto police state for many years.
“A MIDDLE EAST DICTATORSHIP HAS MORE DEMOCRATIC ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ABUSE OF POWER, INCLUDING TORTURE, THAN THE US UNDER OBAMA”

The same Senate is now considering a bill to repeal the prohibitions against torture:

The ACLU and over 30 other organizations sent a letter to the Senate asking them to oppose an effort in Congress that threatens to revive the use of torture and other inhumane interrogation techniques. If passed, an amendment introduced by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) to the Defense Authorization bill would roll back torture prevention measures that Congress overwhelmingly approved in the 2005 McCain Anti-Torture Amendment, as well as a 2009 Executive Order on ensuring lawful interrogations. It would also require the administration to create a secret list of approved interrogation techniques in a classified annex to the existing interrogation field manual.

In a related development, republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann renewed her attack on the prohibition of waterboarding and other forms of torture ….

Glenn Greenwald pointed out last week:

Andrew Sullivan … today noted that the U.S. under Obama imposes even less accountability for abuse of power and war crimes than does Bahrain:

Bahrain’s Sunni government promised “no immunity” for anyone suspected of abuses and said it would propose creating a permanent human rights watchdog commission. “All those who have broken the law or ignored lawful orders and instructions will be held accountable,” said a government statement, which says the report acknowledges that the “systematic practice of mistreatment” ended shortly after martial law was repealed on June 1.

As Andrew put it: “So a Middle East dictatorship has more democratic accountability for abuse of power, including torture, than the US under Obama.” Beyond things like this and the facts set forth in the last paragraph here, perhaps Andrew could use today’s post of his to help clear up the towering mystery he raised yesterday of liberal disenchantment with Obama. That American war criminals are being aggressively shielded from any and all accountability is not an ancillary matter but one of enduring historical significance.

That’s okay, though, because – according to top military, intelligence and civilian experts on interrogation – torture:

(1) Doesn’t produce actionable intelligence

(2) Reduces national security

(3) Creates more terrorists

(4) And is only useful for:

(A) Producing false confessions; and

(B) As a way of terrorizing the population

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/senate-passes-bill-allowing-indefinite-detention-americans-considers-bill-authorizing-mo

Offline Nailer

I remember when the patriot act was being debated and Americans were furious about how they could be declared enemy combatants and detained by the Government indefinitely ,no phone call, no lawyer .

sound familiar?  Not much difference between the unPatriot act and  NDAA Bill if you compare the two.

Maybe it is that over ten years since the unpatriot act was passed that Americans have awakened to actually see that the US Government is a corrupt Anit American Nazi regime.

Ok not if it passes but when it passes are Americans going to grab their firearms and revolt against the Government or are they going to just sit and munch on fast food and watch dancing with the stars as their rights are abolished .

I believe many Americans just don't care if they can continue their daily grind of impulse shopping ( swipe that credit card ), starbucks coffee, fast food on a whim,sat TV on the newest HD 60 inch flat screen.

America is so F##KED  as the sheeple just don't give a damn anymore.

I myself am ready to fight for my rights as without our rights we are subjects to be controlled, just what our founding fathers fought against to ensure our freedom  .

Offline larsonstdoc

I remember when the patriot act was being debated and Americans were furious about how they could be declared enemy combatants and detained by the Government indefinitely ,no phone call, no lawyer .

sound familiar?  Not much difference between the unPatriot act and  NDAA Bill if you compare the two.

Maybe it is that over ten years since the unpatriot act was passed that Americans have awakened to actually see that the US Government is a corrupt Anit American Nazi regime.

Ok not if it passes but when it passes are Americans going to grab their firearms and revolt against the Government or are they going to just sit and munch on fast food and watch dancing with the stars as their rights are abolished .

I believe many Americans just don't care if they can continue their daily grind of impulse shopping ( swipe that credit card ), starbucks coffee, fast food on a whim,sat TV on the newest HD 60 inch flat screen.

America is so F##KED  as the sheeple just don't give a damn anymore.

I myself am ready to fight for my rights as without our rights we are subjects to be controlled, just what our founding fathers fought against to ensure our freedom  .

Well said Nailer.  My sons and I are with you.  You are right---most Americans are so absorbed in video games and sports and other TV that they can't see the matrix and webs that are forming around them.  If they see just a few seconds of a Newt Gingrich commercial or a news clip saying that he is ahead,  they will vote for the evil, treasonous scum bag.  Most are stupid, ignorant sheep that won't wake up until the electricity goes off.  THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Obama lawyers: Citizens targeted if at war with US

WASHINGTON (AP) — Top national security lawyers in the Obama administration say U.S. citizens are legitimate military targets when they take up arms with al-Qaida.

The lawyers were asked at a national security conference Thursday about the CIA killing of Anwar al-Alwaki, a U.S. citizen and leading al-Qaida figure. He died in a Sept. 30 U.S. drone strike in the mountains of Yemen.

The government lawyers — CIA counsel Stephen Preston and Pentagon counsel Jeh Johnson — did not directly address the al-Alwaki case. But they said U.S. citizens don't have immunity when they're at war with the United States.

Johnson said only the executive branch, not the courts, are equipped to make decisions about who qualifies as an enemy.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-lawyers-citizens-targeted-war-us-154313473.html

Offline global_fiefdom

Well said Nailer.  My sons and I are with you.  You are right---most Americans are so absorbed in video games and sports and other TV that they can't see the matrix and webs that are forming around them.  If they see just a few seconds of a Newt Gingrich commercial or a news clip saying that he is ahead,  they will vote for the evil, treasonous scum bag.  Most are stupid, ignorant sheep that won't wake up until the electricity goes off.  THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
It's as if the "false light" from all the electronics and appliances and entertainment has completely blocked off and replaced the "natural light" and energy from the stars, the sun, the universe, from each other and nature, and maybe even God.

When our eyes are blinded, no light can come in. And if the media has changed the way we respond to nature's stimuli,
as a species we are dead in the water.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
http://news.yahoo.com/senate-backs-military-custody-terror-suspects-194321101.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Ignoring a presidential veto threat, the Democratic-controlled Senate moved methodically Thursday to complete a massive defense bill that would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention.

ARREST THESE TRAITORS NOW!

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention.

That is outright unconstitutional. There is no way that can stand in a real court of law in the US. Just because a person is charged with being an enemy of the state, that doesn't mean their citizenship suddenly went away!

I don't know about treason, but it surely is unconstitutional.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline feeditup

Think about it in a positive way, we all may go camping together soon.. isn't it fun !!!!!!!  come on guys cheer up .
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline Nailer

Just got home from work.

OK . first question : Did the corrupt scumbags in D.C.  pass the legislation allowing the Military to torture American citizens on a whim?

2nd Question : If it passed and the illegal immigrant obama signs it into law , how much time do we have to purchase more ammo and supplies?

Offline NMTO

• All Will Stand
 :-\  How simply it would have been to CLARIFY that this will not be used against American citizens.  The simply fact that they did not screams that it can and will be used.  Imagine a crisis situation, such as a quite possible WW3 breaking out, where everything in America is turned upside down.  Can you see how dangerous this legislation is? 

If they want to pass things like this, do it the right way...a CONSTITUTIONAL amendment.  Oh that's right, NO CHANCE THAT WOULD PASS, SO THEY JUST PASS IT.

I live in Michigan, the fact that this bill was sponsored by Levin makes me mad.  He should have been voted out after he voted for Obamacare, but the sheeple kept both him and Stabenow in office.

Offline Nailer

Think about it in a positive way, we all may go camping together soon.. isn't it fun !!!!!!!  come on guys cheer up .

I stocked up on whiskey , bulk buy at sams club.  Great for cleaning wounds and self medicating.. LOL

Seriously , we each need to get 3-6 select individuals  that we know and have plans to meet when TSHTF over the NDAA Bill.  

Offline Nailer

Both of Feinstein's Amendments were voted down!

This means that Congress has declared War on the People!

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...vote=00213

Alphabetical by Senator Name
Akaka (D-HI), Yea
Alexander (R-TN), Nay
Ayotte (R-NH), Nay
Barrasso (R-WY), Nay
Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Begich (D-AK), Nay
Bennet (D-CO), Yea
Bingaman (D-NM), Yea
Blumenthal (D-CT), Yea
Blunt (R-MO), Nay
Boozman (R-AR), Nay
Boxer (D-CA), Yea
Brown (D-OH), Yea
Brown (R-MA), Nay
Burr (R-NC), Nay
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Cardin (D-MD), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Casey (D-PA), Nay
Chambliss (R-GA), Nay
Coats (R-IN), Nay
Coburn (R-OK), Nay
Cochran (R-MS), Nay
Collins (R-ME), Nay
Conrad (D-ND), Yea
Coons (D-DE), Yea
Corker (R-TN), Nay
Cornyn (R-TX), Nay
Crapo (R-ID), Nay
DeMint (R-SC), Nay
Durbin (D-IL), Yea
Enzi (R-WY), Nay
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Franken (D-MN), Yea
Gillibrand (D-NY), Yea
Graham (R-SC), Nay
Grassley (R-IA), Nay
Hagan (D-NC), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hatch (R-UT), Nay
Heller (R-NV), Nay
Hoeven (R-ND), Nay
Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Isakson (R-GA), Nay
Johanns (R-NE), Nay
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Johnson (R-WI), Nay
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kirk (R-IL), Yea
Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Kyl (R-AZ), Nay
Landrieu (D-LA), Nay
Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Yea
Lee (R-UT), Yea
Levin (D-MI), Nay
Lieberman (ID-CT), Nay
Lugar (R-IN), Nay
Manchin (D-WV), Nay
McCain (R-AZ), Nay
McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
McConnell (R-KY), Nay
Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
Merkley (D-OR), Yea
Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
Moran (R-KS), Nay
Murkowski (R-AK), Nay
Murray (D-WA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Nay
Paul (R-KY), Yea
Portman (R-OH), Nay
Pryor (D-AR), Nay
Reed (D-RI), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Risch (R-ID), Nay
Roberts (R-KS), Nay
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Rubio (R-FL), Nay
Sanders (I-VT), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Nay
Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Snowe (R-ME), Nay
Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Tester (D-MT), Yea
Thune (R-SD), Nay
Toomey (R-PA), Nay
Udall (D-CO), Yea
Udall (D-NM), Yea
Vitter (R-LA), Nay
Warner (D-VA), Yea
Webb (D-VA), Yea
Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
Wicker (R-MS), Nay
Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Vote Summary By Senator Name By Vote Position By Home State

Grouped By Vote Position
YEAs ---45
Akaka (D-HI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Conrad (D-ND)
Coons (D-DE)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Lee (R-UT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Tester (D-MT)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Webb (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
NAYs ---55
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Begich (D-AK)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Brown (R-MA)
Burr (R-NC)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Inouye (D-HI)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Lugar (R-IN)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Nelson (D-NE)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Snowe (R-ME)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)
Vote Summary By Senator Name By Vote Position By Home State

Grouped by Home State
Alabama: Sessions (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Alaska: Begich (D-AK), Nay Murkowski (R-AK), Nay
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Nay McCain (R-AZ), Nay
Arkansas: Boozman (R-AR), Nay Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Yea Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Colorado: Bennet (D-CO), Yea Udall (D-CO), Yea
Connecticut: Blumenthal (D-CT), Yea Lieberman (ID-CT), Nay
Delaware: Carper (D-DE), Yea Coons (D-DE), Yea
Florida: Nelson (D-FL), Yea Rubio (R-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Nay Isakson (R-GA), Nay
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Yea Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Idaho: Crapo (R-ID), Nay Risch (R-ID), Nay
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Yea Kirk (R-IL), Yea
Indiana: Coats (R-IN), Nay Lugar (R-IN), Nay
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Nay Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Kansas: Moran (R-KS), Nay Roberts (R-KS), Nay
Kentucky: McConnell (R-KY), Nay Paul (R-KY), Yea
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Nay Vitter (R-LA), Nay
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Nay Snowe (R-ME), Nay
Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Yea Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
Massachusetts: Brown (R-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Franken (D-MN), Yea Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Nay Wicker (R-MS), Nay
Missouri: Blunt (R-MO), Nay McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea Tester (D-MT), Yea
Nebraska: Johanns (R-NE), Nay Nelson (D-NE), Nay
Nevada: Heller (R-NV), Nay Reid (D-NV), Yea
New Hampshire: Ayotte (R-NH), Nay Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Yea Udall (D-NM), Yea
New York: Gillibrand (D-NY), Yea Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Nay Hagan (D-NC), Yea
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Yea Hoeven (R-ND), Nay
Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Yea Portman (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Nay Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Oregon: Merkley (D-OR), Yea Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Nay Toomey (R-PA), Nay
Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Yea Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Nay Graham (R-SC), Nay
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Yea Thune (R-SD), Nay
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Nay Corker (R-TN), Nay
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Nay Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
Utah: Hatch (R-UT), Nay Lee (R-UT), Yea
Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Yea Sanders (I-VT), Yea
Virginia: Warner (D-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Yea
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Manchin (D-WV), Nay Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Wisconsin: Johnson (R-WI), Nay Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Nay Enzi (R-WY), Nay

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Obama lawyers: Citizens targeted if at war with US

WASHINGTON (AP) — Top national security lawyers in the Obama administration say U.S. citizens are legitimate military targets when they take up arms with al-Qaida.

The lawyers were asked at a national security conference Thursday about the CIA killing of Anwar al-Alwaki, a U.S. citizen and leading al-Qaida figure. He died in a Sept. 30 U.S. drone strike in the mountains of Yemen.

The government lawyers — CIA counsel Stephen Preston and Pentagon counsel Jeh Johnson — did not directly address the al-Alwaki case. But they said U.S. citizens don't have immunity when they're at war with the United States.

Johnson said only the executive branch, not the courts, are equipped to make decisions about who qualifies as an enemy.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-lawyers-citizens-targeted-war-us-154313473.html

What did Johnson say about the assassination of the 14 year old son of Al-Awaki?

How was he an enemy of America?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately