Author Topic: FaceBook Blocking...  (Read 2640 times)

Offline 53cr37 5quir31

FaceBook Blocking...
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:57:29 pm »
Well, last night i started to get the word out.
So i headed over to the White House page, herman cain, all the neo cons, and started spamming...
i did this with my original real profile.
it got to the point where i couldnt post videos in response to the NEO Cons Wall posts.
BANNED?  i thought, wow, free speech is dead...
So, i created another profile, and continued my spamming.
then that one got banned too...
well i went to create another account, and now im stuck at verification via cellphone number...
i have exhausted my available real numbers, now im in search of fake numbers so i can continue to spread the word...

is there a way to do this? 

Offline 53cr37 5quir31

Re: FaceBook Blocking...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 05:11:16 pm »
by spamming, i mean Posting the truth about how far our republic has fallen.
ive posted AJ's Videos
Among other videos, supporting Dr. Paul...

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 05:27:05 pm »
Don't forget the awakening has to come from within, we need to get this material to people who don't watch video online too. The ones still asleep in front of their TVs.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 05:31:57 pm »
You seem to be living two lives, Mr Anderson

;D

Offline 53cr37 5quir31

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 01:05:17 am »
Only to defeat you Mr. Smith...

Well, i find that the sheeple morons do sit at their computers, and promote their puppets...

but you do make a valid point. but how do i reach them on their couches? i was thinking of burning massive copies, and distributing them at the local churches, get the pastors involved too.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:05 am »
Only to defeat you Mr. Smith...

Well, i find that the sheeple morons do sit at their computers, and promote their puppets...

but you do make a valid point. but how do i reach them on their couches? i was thinking of burning massive copies, and distributing them at the local churches, get the pastors involved too.

Copy DVD'/Media - whatever.

Leave a copy on the table after you eat at a Restaurant.
Newspaper stand - (disclaimer: insert into newspapers, of course - check to see if that's permissible)
Leave a copy on the counter at the gas station or any store.
Leave copies at the library.
Bus Stop - better yet on the bus. Places where people have time to get 'more curious' are optimal.
Shopping Cart
Bathroom at work/store/church
Church Pew, offering plate works too.
Strategically mail out a few.
Leave in a Bar or at a Stadium in the seat.
Rest stop, hotel room, phone booth.
Elevator, Kiosk at the Mall.
Hair Stylist/Doctor's/Hospital (any waiting room) on a table.

Think: any place that has a lot of people and places to leave a DVD that will get noticed.

Lots of places you can just 'leave one' - just write 'watch me, copy me, and pass me on' on it, or something catchy.

Doesn't matter if the bus boy gets a copy, it's accomplishing it's job. Plus, the younger crowd working these types of jobs are the perfect ones to put this into the hands of - they are curious and energetic.

One DVD you leave at a restaurant could make it into an employee break room and be seen by numerous people..
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!