Author Topic: THE GREAT PENSION FUND HOAX (VIDEO)  (Read 11609 times)

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
THE GREAT PENSION FUND HOAX (VIDEO)
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:58:53 pm »
I hear a lot of people have been Googling this video and can't find it. so, here you go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhkWueEjewM&feature=related

An understanding of the CAFR 'system' and collectivism as well.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

• From Hell to Veins
Re: THE GREAT PENSION FUND HOAX (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:07:14 pm »
I've been watching this 3 hr video since I have posted it.

If you have any questions as to why one would camp out at the Federal Reserve and how your money / wealth actually gets sucked out of your pocket in the form of tax, (turned into debt) by being converted into fees payed to these banksters and their supporting minions.  This video explains this 'scheme' USING THE CAFR REPORTS THEMSELVES.  

It explains in easy to understand black and white terms government's partnerships with both the banks AND Wall St.  The Three (government, banks, Wall Street) are really one in the same.  

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline mattj

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 11:22:34 pm »
I am over a hour in and he has yet to make any point.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 11:27:32 pm »
lol!

Yeah, like the point he made about investing that SAME money going out state, going to banker interests, and overseas INTO THE STATE ITSELF.

No,  He hadn't made a single point.  ::)

Offline mattj

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 11:33:10 pm »
lol!

Yeah, like the point he made about investing that SAME money going out state, going to banker interests, and overseas INTO THE STATE ITSELF.

No,  He hadn't made a single point.  ::)

You got me he has made one point at Iowa. 

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 11:39:16 pm »
...or Kentucky loaning tax payer money back at interest.  Otherwise called 'usury'.  ... or maybe conflicts of interest when a state holds large shares in vaccine stock and wants to then write laws to FORCE the people of that state to take that 'investment' directly into their veins.

No, you got me.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 11:41:37 pm »

Dude, you got a real bad case of ass burgers

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e08-ass-burgers
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline mattj

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 11:44:56 pm »
...or Kentucky loaning tax payer money back at interest.  Otherwise called 'usury'.  ... or maybe conflicts of interest when a state holds large shares in vaccine stock and wants to then write laws to FORCE the people of that state to take that 'investment' directly into their veins.

No, you got me.

Not there yet. No need to be an ass you could have just said keep watching.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 11:55:22 pm »
...or how about all the toxic level standards that have been 'reversed' by your loving government on all the toxic products coming over from China.  Maybe safety itself is a conflict of interest?  ;)

Being an ass?  Not really.  He made a 'major point' at the very on set that all these state governments are making great profits each and EVERY YEAR just on these FUNDS alone.  Now, what are ALL state governments constantly doing?  They are constantly crying us a river how broke they are.

The author has NOT made one point over an hour into the presentation!?! :o  I won't be an ass as long as you do not insult my intelligence.  

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 12:07:29 am »
...or how about all the toxic level standards that have been 'reversed' by your loving government on all the toxic products coming over from China.  Maybe safety itself is a conflict of interest?  ;)

Being an ass?  Not really.  He made a 'major point' at the very on set that all these state governments are making great profits each and EVERY YEAR just on these FUNDS alone.  Now, what are ALL state governments constantly doing?  They are constantly crying us a river how broke they are.

The author has NOT made one point over an hour into the presentation!?! :o  I won't be an ass as long as you do not insult my intelligence.  

Ass Burgers disease results in such symptoms, he just needs some Jameson.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 12:17:11 am »
Ass Burgers disease results in such symptoms, he just needs some Jameson.

A point the author of the CAFR presentation really did NOT make...

The video shows in state CAFR after state CAFR report that almost EVERY state is invested in the 'Harriman's family owned General Electric WHICH ALSO MEANS NBC corp (the media).  Alex has been going over the push by government both federally and state to take out coal plants that ARE NOT G.E.  This video clearly shows in black and white why the government is so happy to help G.E. wipe out BOTH THEIR competition.

Again the tax payer paid dearly to get less competition and higher energy bills making the 'corporate government' (defined as fascism) even bigger profits.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 12:23:51 am »
A point the author of the CAFR presentation really did NOT make...

The video shows in state CAFR after state CAFR report that almost EVERY state is invested in the 'Harriman's family owned General Electric WHICH ALSO MEANS NBC corp (the media).  Alex has been going over the push by government both federally and state to take out coal plants that ARE NOT G.E.  This video clearly shows in black and white why the government is so happy to help G.E. wipe out BOTH THEIR competition.

Again the tax payer paid dearly to get less competition and higher energy bills making the 'corporate government' (defined as fascism) even bigger profits.

I was referring to mattj having Ass Burgers disease, not the presenter. CAFR is one of the most important financial frauds ever.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 12:31:52 am »
I was referring to mattj having Ass Burgers disease, not the presenter. CAFR is one of the most important financial frauds ever.

Sorry for the confusion.  I was totally aware of who you were referring to.  MJ has done a valuable service to this thread. ;D  Giving it the attention it deserves.

At about 1hr and 35 minutes (roughly) the presenter uses the NY CAFR TO PROVE that government has the 'authority' as a major stock holder to stop GMO's, Fracking, vaccine ingredients... anything and everything we have long discussed if it wanted to.

NOW THAT WAS A GREAT POINT!!

Offline mattj

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 12:59:13 am »
Ok, so I am a little over 2 hours into it and he has some good points but I have two questions.

Why does he keep pointing out how much the states put into the funds?

Why does he keep pointing the fees paid by the funds?

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 09:43:35 am »
Question 1.)  
If I understand your question correctly 'the state' refers to what YOU the tax payer puts in compared to what the fund beneficiaries put in i.e. Firemen, teachers...  A rather important point.

Question 2)
This is an extremely important point.  The 'fees' are the money your loving government pays out to brokers and banksters to handle the funds.  These are small fortunes themselves and a huge waste of the tax payers money THEY PAID INTO.  

I also think this how city council members, state reps... go from living in a 100,000 home to suddenly living in a 750,000 home.

Offline mattj

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 01:39:21 pm »
Question 1.)  
If I understand your question correctly 'the state' refers to what YOU the tax payer puts in compared to what the fund beneficiaries put in i.e. Firemen, teachers...  A rather important point.

Why is that an important point. They work for us the tax payers so who else besides their employer(us) is going to pay in to their 401K and pension. Where I work I have both a pension and a 401K I put zero in to the pension and the company I work for put 11% of my pay each month, they also match up to 5% of the money I put into my 401K.

Question 2)
This is an extremely important point.  The 'fees' are the money your loving government pays out to brokers and banksters to handle the funds.  These are small fortunes themselves and a huge waste of the tax payers money THEY PAID INTO.  

With all 401Ks and IRAs and pensions there is going to be fees. Do you know anyway to not pay fees because I would love to save that money out of my own pension?

The only point he made that I agree with is there needs to be more rules about the companies they can invest with. I have a good friend that works for the US government and he can't own stocks or funds that hold any aerospace companies, his pension fund can't hold any aerospace companies.   

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 05:37:31 pm »
Why is that an important point. They work for us the tax payers so who else besides their employer(us) is going to pay in to their 401K and pension. Where I work I have both a pension and a 401K I put zero in to the pension and the company I work for put 11% of my pay each month, they also match up to 5% of the money I put into my 401K.

Why is this an important point?  Because the pension fund is just a front.  Haven't you ever seen the tv series 'The Sopranos'?  

First of all the 'tax payer' does NOT pay a dime into my 401k.  I do.  When I worked for the all seeing eye, Time Warner / AOL Inc., they would match funds.  Is it really too much to ask government employees to pay for THEIR OWN pension fund. Had you paid attention to the presentation the profits made by the funds themselves could keep the fund going without the government employee ever having to put in a dime.  

You work for a private company, I take it.   They are NOT suppose to be asking the tax payer TO PAY FOR YOUR PENSION.   THAT IS NOT THE TAX PAYERS RESPONSIBILITY!!  Your company is PRIVATE they can choose to do what benefits them and their employees because they are PRIVATE.  They don't have to put in anything either.  Nor is it the responsibility of the tax payer to fund pension funds of government employees.  Specially since the taxpayer is barred by the government TO BENEFIT FROM THIER OWN TAX DOLLAR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CAFR.  Which is the biggest problem with this scheme.

With all 401Ks and IRAs and pensions there is going to be fees. Do you know anyway to not pay fees because I would love to save that money out of my own pension?

This has got to be lamest of points.  We're NOT talking about 'private' money here we're are talking about tax dollars.  The public has no input on these 'fees'.  Since this is tax payer money these 'fees' ARE A TAX ON PUBLIC MONEY.  THEY ARE A TAX WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.  If you don't have a problem with that then, there really is no scam you wouldn't fall for.  

The only point he made that I agree with is there needs to be more rules about the companies they can invest with. I have a good friend that works for the US government and he can't own stocks or funds that hold any aerospace companies, his pension fund can't hold any aerospace companies.  

The CAFR idea is NOT a bad idea IF and only if a.) it DOES NOT CREAT DEBT.  The way these CAFR's are set up now create tons of debt  now that the Glastegel act has been removed.  Secondly, this worked great when after the second World War the tax payer money profits were reinvested locally IN BOTH LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESSES.

This system needs PUBLIC OVERSIGHT to be effective to the local and state communities where they suck the money from the tax payer to run this scheme.  

Offline mattj

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 06:59:19 pm »
First of all the 'tax payer' does NOT pay a dime into my 401k.  I do.  When I worked for the all seeing eye, Time Warner / AOL Inc., they would match funds.  Is it really too much to ask government employees to pay for THEIR OWN pension fund. Had you paid attention to the presentation the profits made by the funds themselves could keep the fund going without the government employee ever having to put in a dime.

They do pay for part of their pension and their employer (us) pay a matching amount.  

Nor is it the responsibility of the tax payer to fund pension funds of government employees.

You see I have no problem taking care of the people that take of me. They work for me and I have no problem paying into their pension funds

Specially since the taxpayer is barred by the government TO BENEFIT FROM THIER OWN TAX DOLLAR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CAFR.  Which is the biggest problem with this scheme.

What benefit? Do you think I should  have to give money back to my company if I make good money in my 401K?

This has got to be lamest of points.  We're NOT talking about 'private' money here we're are talking about tax dollars.  The public has no input on these 'fees'.  Since this is tax payer money these 'fees' ARE A TAX ON PUBLIC MONEY.  THEY ARE A TAX WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.  If you don't have a problem with that then, there really is no scam you wouldn't fall for.

The second it goes into the fund it is no longer tax dollars but is private money belonging to the owners and members of the fund.   

If you don't have a problem with that then, there really is no scam you wouldn't fall for.

OK then I will ask again:Do you know anyway to not pay fees because I would love to save that money out of my own pension?

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 10:30:27 pm »
They do pay for part of their pension and their employer (us) pay a matching amount.

A matching amount?  In most cases the amount paid by the employees don't even come close to what the tax payer shells out and in some cases the employees pay ZERO into their OWN pension fund.

You see I have no problem taking care of the people that take of me. They work for me and I have no problem paying into their pension funds.

What you care about is of little concern to me.  

First of all, these pensions are ALREADY PAID FOR and can sustain themselves WITHOUT outside help.  Government is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, they ALREADY are getting paid by me and in NO WAY NEED MORE OF MY MONEY that I could use for my own retirement.  The pension funds are a fraud to grow money for people "WHO WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU".  

What benefit? Do you think I should  have to give money back to my company if I make good money in my 401K?

This IS NOT private money we are talking about here.  You are starting to sound like that sheriff Robin Hood despised.

The second it goes into the fund it is no longer tax dollars but is private money belonging to the owners and members of the fund.

I have an idea.  Lets do an on-line poll and see how the the majority of tax payers feel about that.  The 'owner of the funds' are the tax payers read a CAFR carefully.  This is not China yet.  This is still supposed to be a government of the people.  There for, the government WE THE PEOPLE own the fund.  Again READ A CAFR!

OK then I will ask again:Do you know anyway to not pay fees because I would love to save that money out of my own pension?

The question still is absurd,  first of all just because public money goes into a PUBLIC FUND somehow no longer makes it NON public money.  If that was the case the CAFR would NOT be required by law to publish.  You're NOT dealing with an idiot here.

Second of all the public did not hold one hearing on ANY of these so-call fees.  The entire fee SCAM on public money WITHOUT REPRESENTATION makes $500.00 hammers look like not only honest business but a damn good deal to boot

Lastly, there have been NO PUBLIC hearings as to where this money should have been invested in the first place.  In this system YOU love so much and, my bet YOUR company is making money on, is already dictating at home plate where the money should go before it even had a chance to get to first base.

If the majority of tax payers actually sat down, watched this video, OTHER videos and information on CAFR you sir, would be in the minority.  If you think not, take a look around you.  The 'majority' of people are not buying your bullshit and are getting fed up.

Offline mattj

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 11:37:06 pm »
John say I agree with you about everything (I don't). What is your solution? How do we(the employers) take care of the the public workers? 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 02:02:11 am »
John say I agree with you about everything (I don't). What is your solution? How do we(the employers) take care of the the public workers? 

Dude, what are you talking about? This is a state issue. The state requires services. The state gathers revenue and has a staff to provide public services. The revenue is manipulated with two sets of books. One set of books is publicly debated which always shows a net loss, bankruptcy, the need for more revenue. Another set of books includes investment funds for the state which is handled privately by mysterious STAR CHAMBER/KNIGHTS TEMPLAR type clandestine ponzi scheme operators.

THE MONEY IS STOLEN VIA FRAUDULENT INVESTMENTS AND THE PAYING OF 'ABOVE MARKET' FEES THAT ARE NEVER OPENLY NEGOTIATED WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

It is going on in every state so it is a nationally organized operation. The investments are similar state to state also showing a plausible conspiracy and plausible racketeering which is not being investigated.

You continue to talk about this as if it has something to do with your 401K...this has to do with hundreds of billions of dollars being stolen from the public pension funds of middle America through fraudulent accounting practices and clandestine operations that is unheard of in a free society.

The public workers do not need your help. They provide a service and get paid for that service, they have a right to be paid for that service, they have a right to the fruits of their labor. That payment for services includes investment 'perks' as any job (public or private) may provide. Those investments are being stolen by criminals and the scam is being exposed in the video. The theft of the investment damages the relationship with the public workers and the public, it forments civil strife, it creates traumatic events meant to destabilize the societal relationship between the public and those who serve and work for the public interests.

Now I understand you have an n-th stage diagnosis of Ass Bergers, but that is hardly an excuse to continue being so willfully ignorant and cynical to the point of being a character in an Ionesco play.

If you still do not understand what is going on, watch the movie "The Other Guys," even an 8 year old can understand the situation from that movie.

Offline mattj

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 02:23:23 am »
THE MONEY IS STOLEN VIA FRAUDULENT INVESTMENTS AND THE PAYING OF 'ABOVE MARKET' FEES THAT ARE NEVER OPENLY NEGOTIATED WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

You continue to talk about this as if it has something to do with your 401K...this has to do with hundreds of billions of dollars being stolen from the public pension funds of middle America through fraudulent accounting practices and clandestine operations that is unheard of in a free society.

I think I might be getting your point. It is not some much that public workers have a pension fund that is a scam but the people running most of them? What are "ABOVE MARKET' FEES"?

It is going on in every state so it is a nationally organized operation. The investments are similar state to state also showing a plausible conspiracy and plausible racketeering which is not being investigated.

Just a heads up a lot of the state funds are set up by union contracts. So the unions would also have to be in on it.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 03:09:15 am »
I think I might be getting your point. It is not some much that public workers have a pension fund that is a scam but the people running most of them?

Correct, the controller of the investments for the funds have been targeted by the NWO as low hanging fruit. They lobby these people to invest n bullshit and then when the investments go sour, a large percentage of the money is effectively stolen. Investigations are blocked and it is counted as just a poor investment rather than fraud/theft.

What are "ABOVE MARKET' FEES"?

Market value is the fair value for a good/service. Above market value or above market fees is a fee paid that is more than a person should have paid if he was dealing with a free market. This is very common with no bid contracts and contracts negotiated in private without public scrutiny.

Just a heads up a lot of the state funds are set up by union contracts. So the unions would also have to be in on it.

Yes, the top levels of many organizations (including large unions) are being targeted for NWO operations. The union heads (if this is a public unions' pension) are likely complicit/conspirators to the scam at the expense of their union brothers. The union movements in America in the 1920's and 1930's had a very positive effect on building the middle class of America and defending liberty for the American worker. They put a serious wrench into the Carnegie/Pinkerton/Rockefeller anti-American and anti-capitalism operations. After WWII, when the CIA was formed and the FBI cared more about pleasing the Queen Bitch overseas than the American people (J. Edgar Hoover was an agent for the Bitish Empire. He was awarded a Knight's Commander title for his role in sabotaging American sovereignty), the unions were infiltrated using CIA/mafia connections. I believe that over 95% of union workers and a majority of the leadership are a pilar of American society, but the ultra top leaders are targeted by the NWO.

And even before WWII, Rothschild's operations to spread communism all over the world included infiltrations of the IWW in the 1910's and 1920's. The only American citizen to be buried in next to the Kremlin wall was a voice in that group and the story of John Reed is absolutely fascinating. Warren Beatty did a movie about him in 1981 called REDS. Try and see it if you can. They expose the false promises of communism and how the original freedom loving revolutionaries were totally back stabbed and used to bring in feudalistic tyranny where a few people owned everything and the hundreds of millions became slaves. The destruction of freedom of speech, privacy, etc. became a part of the revolution. I bring this up because the main goal of the IWW was the destruction of capitalism and now we are seeing Rothschild funding a similar movement with the Arab spring and an attempted hijacking of the OWS operations.

The unions during the times of Woodie Guthrie are the ones that helped build America. Look him up and understand his story, it will help you understand the importance and positive influence that the original union movement has on all of our lives even today. Their sacrifices provided a voice and an honor to American workers for many generations. They gave much and suffered much for our benefit and the Carnegies, Fords, Rockefellers cannot wait to go back to pre-genuine union times when they could just murder mine workers en masse with no repercussion.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 12:07:31 pm »
Dig,

You know, I often wondered when 'shill's' would FINALLY make their presence known on this message board.  Gee, right as Google predicted the public would go after Wall St. and the Fed.  Go figure. ::)  So, what thread does THIS SHILL MJ go after? The CAFR thread that ties both the Fed AND Wall St. together.  

MJ tells you Dig... "I'm starting to get it now."  Give me a frigg'n break.  All his replies where textbook straight from the same handbook these leach's use all the time to defend and deflect attention from CAFR.   The reply that gave him away was when he tried to claim that the PUBLIC'S money magically turns into PRIVATE money as soon as it is put into one of these funds.  This is THIER #1 answer and I have personally seen DUMBED DOWN fresh out of the college of journalism reporters fall for this WITHOUT having the common sense to even question the STUPIDITY of this so-called answer.  

What a shill like MJ did not bank on is that this is NOT my first rodeo in the world of CAFR.  I in fact planted the word CAFR at a NY legislation meeting as a member of the media concerning an entire school district budget.  IT MADE AIR.  They did NOT like that.  HOWEVER, THE COUNTY DID WIND UP USING PROFITS FROM THAT COUNTY'S CAFR TO FUND THE DISTRICT SCHOOL PROGRAM.  Emphasis added.  Note, I did NOT use the words... 'school BUDGET'.  This is an extremely important point.   Of course CAFR profit is Tax Payer money, that's goes without question but, what the above example PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt IS, why the crooks in government NEVER want you to know THAT THE PROFITS FROM CAFR CAN BE USED FOR FUNDING STATE NEEDS LIKE SCHOOLS, ROADS... Something EVERY state says is OUTSIDE the state constitution OR a VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.  Two complete lies the state's crooked politicians use when push comes to shove on the CAFR 'profit' issue.

Where I disagree with you Dig is that the second set of books are NOT secret at all.  The second set of books are open to the public.  That's how bad this is.  The problem is that the states have left the tax payer AND THE STATE ITSELF completely out of the second set of books equation.  Tying such tax payer investment projects to 'retirement funds' makes the investment project a 'SHELL GAME SCHEME', that has very little to do with the purpose of the funds.

What to do?  The only thing WE THE PEOPLE CAN DO who are awake is, as AJ would say, wake the rest of public up to CAFR and educate them so slick shills like MJ can't bs them out of THEIR tax dollars.   The public has to force their city, county and state's governments to be fully accountable to the tax payer FOR EVERY DIME OF THEIR GOVERNMENT'S NET WORTH.   Thus, the reason I posted this thread in the first place.  

Government investment of tax money is NOT a bad idea.  Shutting the door on the very public who's funding ANY investment project is absolutely criminal.  

Offline mattj

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 01:54:31 pm »
Correct, the controller of the investments for the funds have been targeted by the NWO as low hanging fruit. They lobby these people to invest n bullshit and then when the investments go sour, a large percentage of the money is effectively stolen. Investigations are blocked and it is counted as just a poor investment rather than fraud/theft.

Thank you, I don't know if you watched the video but I took from it that the maker had a problem with public workers having a pension at all. I get your point now thx.

Offline mattj

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 02:01:29 pm »
You know, I often wondered when 'shill's' would FINALLY make their presence known on this message board.  Gee, right as Google predicted the public would go after Wall St. and the Fed.  Go figure. ::)  So, what thread does THIS SHILL MJ go after? The CAFR thread that ties both the Fed AND Wall St. together.  

MJ tells you Dig... "I'm starting to get it now."  Give me a frigg'n break.  All his replies where textbook straight from the same handbook these leach's use all the time to defend and deflect attention from CAFR.   The reply that gave him away was when he tried to claim that the PUBLIC'S money magically turns into PRIVATE money as soon as it is put into one of these funds.  This is THIER #1 answer and I have personally seen DUMBED DOWN fresh out of the college of journalism reporters fall for this WITHOUT having the common sense to even question the STUPIDITY of this so-called answer.  

Cool am a shill now. Should I be getting paid? And if yes by who? 

What a shill like MJ did not bank on is that this is NOT my first rodeo in the world of CAFR.  I in fact planted the word CAFR at a NY legislation meeting as a member of the media concerning an entire school district budget.  IT MADE AIR.  They did NOT like that.  HOWEVER, THE COUNTY DID WIND UP USING PROFITS FROM THAT COUNTY'S CAFR TO FUND THE DISTRICT SCHOOL PROGRAM.  Emphasis added.  Note, I did NOT use the words... 'school BUDGET'.  This is an extremely important point.   Of course CAFR profit is Tax Payer money, that's goes without question but, what the above example PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt IS, why the crooks in government NEVER want you to know THAT THE PROFITS FROM CAFR CAN BE USED FOR FUNDING STATE NEEDS LIKE SCHOOLS, ROADS... Something EVERY state says is OUTSIDE the state constitution OR a VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.  Two complete lies the state's crooked politicians use when push comes to shove on the CAFR 'profit' issue.

All you really did was rob Peter to pay Paul. In the future if the fund has a short coming they are just going to use tax money to fill the gap, or default on the pension.

Government investment of tax money is NOT a bad idea.  Shutting the door on the very public who's funding ANY investment project is absolutely criminal.
What kind of input do you think the public should have?

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 02:44:42 pm »
Au contraire MJ,

I am not 'calling' you a shill, I am merely pointing out the obvious.  It's YOU who are calling 'yourself' a shill with each and every post of yours.  

... and who is "paying you"?  Well, I'm sure the members on this board could probably give some well educated guesses. :D

Rob Peter to pay Paul?  More disinfo at work here MJ?  
It is almost unheard of that government revenue from ANY CAFR EVER IS USED to, 'as you say', pay out for schools, roads, e.g 'Paul'... because the dirty little secret that if you go to this 'till', the public will catch wind rather easily that 'Peter' even has MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY to cover such needs, 'Paul'.  However MJ, I know you know that.  ;)  

What kind of input should the public have?   I don't know.  Actually I do know but, maybe the public should just "eat cake" instead.  

I think your own question would be a GREAT question for YOU to answer MJ.  What type of input should the public have concerning THEIR OWN MONEY?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 03:05:33 pm »
Where I disagree with you Dig is that the second set of books are NOT secret at all.  The second set of books are open to the public.  That's how bad this is.  The problem is that the states have left the tax payer AND THE STATE ITSELF completely out of the second set of books equation.  Tying such tax payer investment projects to 'retirement funds' makes the investment project a 'SHELL GAME SCHEME', that has very little to do with the purpose of the funds.

Agreed, thanks for the clarification. I was meaning that they are effectively hidden, but you are right, anyone can get them and most are even posted online.

What to do?  The only thing WE THE PEOPLE CAN DO who are awake is, as AJ would say, wake the rest of public up to CAFR and educate them so slick shills like MJ can't bs them out of THEIR tax dollars.   The public has to force their city, county and state's governments to be fully accountable to the tax payer FOR EVERY DIME OF THEIR GOVERNMENT'S NET WORTH.   Thus, the reason I posted this thread in the first place.  

Yup!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 03:07:04 pm »
Cool am a shill now. Should I be getting paid? And if yes by who? 
All you really did was rob Peter to pay Paul. In the future if the fund has a short coming they are just going to use tax money to fill the gap, or default on the pension.
What kind of input do you think the public should have?

Dude, please stop asking the same nonsense when it has been explained repeatedly. Thanks

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 04:21:03 pm »
Dude, please stop asking the same nonsense when it has been explained repeatedly. Thanks

The hall mark of a shill. ;)  

When will they ever learn that old trick doesn't work on a board like this any longer?  

It may also explain why other 'shills' have had little to NO effect on an info message board like Prison Planet Forum. :)  

Offline mattj

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 05:17:32 pm »
Yea, OK I am a shill ::)

I am going to take a few days more then likely a week to review a CAFR. I picked the GA TRS. I should be able to report back that yes it can sustain itself without any tax dollars or it can't. I guess using facts makes someone a shill.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 05:23:54 pm »

Yeah, take sabbatical MJ.  We all just about drowned in all the facts and, nothing but the 'facts', you gave us.  ::)

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 06:10:34 pm »
I went to TRS GA just to take a peak.
http://www.trsga.com/media/250697/cafr2010--web%20version--entire%20report.pdf

Right off the bat, here is what I found interesting...

In the TRS GA summary it was glowing about how much money they "SAVE" in fees, because they CLAIM to have an 'in house' investment staff.  After all, the fee's would be a touchy subject to the tax payer UNLESS of course, you are MJ.  Here is what TRS GA thinks getting a 'great deal" on fees is all about.

TRS GA  
Schedule of Fees and Commissions ...                     $37,525,088

TSR GA administration coasts (additional fees)...       $20,222,512

So, 58 million dollars spent in fees!!  That IS a great deal, to ALL who benefited from that wind fall.

Now, suppose the Georgia tax payer caught 'wind' of that pay out.  Do you REALLY think they would be sympathetic to hear they have to pay more in taxes for whatever the reason when ONLY ONE FUND (out of many) in the state of Georgia paid out almost 58 million in fees from money generated by their tax dollars?

Now, do you understand why government 'shills' are always spin, spin, spinning what a CAFR is all about?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 06:28:28 pm »
Yea, OK I am a shill ::)

I am going to take a few days more then likely a week to review a CAFR.

A week? It should take that long to get a fresh narrative as all the ones you are using really suck.

I picked the GA TRS. I should be able to report back that yes it can sustain itself without any tax dollars or it can't.

We already know the answer...expose the fraud and there will be a tax surplus. The money has been stolen and the rest is controlled by investors not acting in the interests of the owners of the funds.

I guess using facts makes someone a shill.

Not sure if that is true. But, to test out your theory, try using some facts and we'll let you know.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 10:35:46 pm »
Although I gave MJ grief for being a shill, he is right about one thing.  We the tax payers need to be talking solutions.  The sooner the better.

The way I see it....

Occupy Wall Street:
In some ways it's the correct thing to do in some ways it's not.

End the Fed:
In some ways it's the correct thing to do but in other ways not.

Webster Tarpley et al. (constitutional) approach on government control of the issuance of currency:
In some ways it's the correct thing but in other ways not.

The CAFR:
Also, in some ways is the correct approach in other ways not.

In order for a FUTURE system(s) that 'genuinely' serves the general welfare of the population, major changes to the current system(s) that a few fat cats and their hanger's-on minions don't want to see come to an end, MUST come to an end.  

Protectionism for the small family farmer, small business, small health care practices will undoubtedly have to be put in place so they can compete on a level playing field with the NWO mega companies.  

Most 'PUBLIC SERVANTS' (officials) will have to be literally thrown out of office because of the favors they own and the dirt on them and they will have to be replaced by people who in NO way want the job and are more than happy to limit their time doing 'public service'.  This needs to be done to prevent laws being WRITTEN BY NWO mega law firms on behalf of the multi headed hydra to becoming the law of the land.

The university systems also will have to be purged of special interests (i.e. pharmaceutical companies) and protections will have to be enforced to allow the small businesses to work with universities again.

The banking industry, the Rothschild's electronic printing press will have to have it's plug pulled and, protection for small lending banks will have to be reinstated.

Civics, NOT political correctness, will have to be taught in NON FEDERALLY FUNDED schools again and people will have to 'do their time' in civil service programs on a local level to 'make them' actually participate in government function instead of allowing government to grow exponentially while, ignoring it on the sidelines as it grows out of control.

This is just some brain storming stuff I think we ALL need to be doing for not only our future BUT, for the future of our children's, children's future.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 11:08:20 pm »
For the End The Fed'ers (Banking History):
1811: The charter for the Rothschilds Bank of the United States runs out and Congress votes against its renewal.  Nathan Mayer Rothschild is not amused and he states,

"Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."
However the United States stands firm and the Charter is not renewed, which causes Nathan Mayer Rothschild to issue another threat,
"Teach those impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to colonial status."

1812: Backed by Rothschild money, and Nathan Mayer Rothschild's orders, the British declare war on the United States. The Rothschilds plan was to cause the United States to build up such a debt in fighting this war that they would have to surrender to the Rothschilds and allow the charter for the Rothschild owned First Bank of the United States to be renewed.

...And for you Occupy Wall St.'ers
It used to be that US stocks were TRADED INDEPENDENTLY FROM CENTRAL BANK CONTROL.  That all changed after the 1913 federal reserve act took the issuance of currency away from the public.

...and now even more consolidation is taking place...  Know history!

Rothschild’s control of German and American Stock Market captures Market Share of future Economic World Order 
http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2011/02/rothschilds-control-of-german-and-american-stock-market-captures-market-share-of-future-economic-wor.html

The London and Toronto stock markets made waves in the financial world on February 9, 2011, when they announced that they were merging their Trans-Atlantic stock markets in England and Canada. However, they were quickly outdone by Deutsche Börse and NYSE Euronext's proposed fusion the next day

As if on cue, the early part of February 2010, the global world news was waiting in bated breath when two major economic world mergers were unveiled. First the merger of the British-Canadian global economic markets was unveiled when the London and Toronto stock markets reportedly were merging. This was quickly followed by the fusion between the German Deutsche Börse and the New York Stock Exchange-Euronext merger.

In a joint later announcement, “This transaction creates a group that is both a world leader in derivatives and risk management and the premier global venue for raising of capital funds. The global capital markets would benefit from the creation of the most efficient, transparent and well-regulated markets for issuers and clients around the world."

Together, the announcement of the Toronto Canadian and the British London stock exchanges simultaneous revelations set them to capture one of the world’s largest trading platforms. Together they would dominate the energy and raw material sectors of the world economy.

Back in 1997, the New York Stock Exchange merged with Euronext and became the joint venture of the New York, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam stock exchanges. All together they represented one third of the world’s equities trading market, and recognized as the most liquid of all the world’s global exchange groups.

Together, the German Deutsche Börse's market value of 11.3 billion Euros ($15.5 billion) owned 59-60 percent of the new company while the NYSE Euronext holder’s value of $6.7 billion Euros held 40-41% of the equity value. The German Deutsche Börse also is a world leader in international derivatives exchange with shared ownership between the Six Swiss Exchanges. Yet, they are shadowed only by the larger Rothschild dominated Frankfurt Stock Exchange, the obvious world leader in international derivatives.

The NYSE Euronext will also share dual international headquarters in New York City, and Frankfurt, Germany. The chairman of Deutsche Börse's, Reto Francioni is planned to become the new chairman of the merging Deutsche Börse and the NYSE Euronext stock market consortium.  Duncan Niederauer would become the chief executive of the New York based NYSE Euronext’s future now emerging stock and marketing giants.

To see the influence of the Rothschild family banking dynasty one has to go back to the year of 2005 when Deutsche Börse was seeking to take over the London Stock Exchange.  It was felt then, that this would create a market-dominating European exchange to the £1.3bn bid for the LSE.

In the meantime, the internal shareholders of Deutsche Börse with TCI (The Children’s Investment Fund) who owned 7.5% of Deutsche Börse were revolting now led by the Rothschilds directing the rebellion.  They feared that a Deutsche Börse-London Stock Exchange would marginalize the Frankfurt Börse that was dominated by the Rothschilds. The first to revolt was the powerful German car maker Porsche when Manfred Ayasse, their spokesman stated:

Manfried Ayasse – “We fear that if a takeover happened, Deutsche Börse would have to make substantial concessions to the disadvantage of the Frankfurt börse. They're talking about moving whole units to London. A takeover would give Deutsche Börse a monopolistic position and could lead to higher fees (for users) because competitive pressures from the London Stock Exchange would disappear."

Whether Porsche was a front for the Rothschilds we do not know but the Frankfurt dissident shareholders joined the revolt.  Led by the hedge funds TCI (The Children’s Investment Fund) and Atticus Capital, plus American Fidelity Investments and Merrill Lynch's investment arm, together, had control of 38% of the Deutsche Börse market shares.  The revolting plan was to vote to oust the entire Deutsche Börse's supervisory board when the May 25, 2005, annual meeting was held and effectively halt the Deutsche Börse’s £1.4 billion takeover offer for the London Stock Exchange.

To bolster their clout, they allied themselves with the banking veteran Lord “Jacob” Rothschild, seeking to replace Rolf Breuer as the expectant new chairman of the supervisory board. The rumor circulating was that Reto Francioni, the chairman of the SWX Swiss Exchange was being groomed to succeed Werner Seifert as the CEO of Deutsche Börse. This would have been an ideal replacement for Francioni was Werner Seifert’s deputy at the German exchange between the years of 1993 to 2000.

Yet, there was no love lost between the two rivals; Rolf Breuer and Reto Francioni. Reto Francioni, the chairman of the Swiss exchange was now an enemy of Seifert.   Once Seifert’s deputy at Deutsche Börse, Francioni was now his enemy in a falling out in a 2000 investment strategy; especially Seifert’s ambition’s to buy out the London Stock Exchange. Yet, behind all of these internationalist’s coups, was Lord Jacob Rothschild.

Lord Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild is the head of the United Kingdom (UK) branch of the Rothschild European banking dynasty. Today, as the deputy chairman of BskyB, he is a well know patron of the arts.  Lord Rothschild was also well know in an earlier coup, when in 2003, the UK media giant BskyB announced that Lord Rothschild would become its new deputy chairman and the chief of BskyB.  James Murdoch, the son of the media giant Rupert Murdoch, would resign as a board member of News Corp and its technology subsidiary NDS and become the new CEO of BskyB.  Of course, Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Corp, the American media giant controlled 35.4% of the stock of BskyB.

Even more revealing with this palace coup of BskyB, Lord Jacob Rothschild had effectively taken over the frozen shares that once belonged to the deposed Jewish Russian oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky owner of the Yukos Sibneft oil Empire. This occurred after Khodorkovsky was arrested and jailed in Russia under corruption charges in his bid to politically compete against Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin for the democratically elected office of the Presidency of Russia.

In the fierce rival bid for the chairmanship of Deutsche Börse, it would pit Lord Jacob Rothschild’s protégée, Reto Francioni, against his former chief, Deutsche Börse's CEO Werner Seifert’s protégée, Rold Breuer. History would attest, Rold Breuer’s bid to become the Deutsche Börse’s CEO in place of the retiring Werner Seifert, was routed as Reto Francioni was voted in as the Deutsche Börse's new CEO.

The Deutsche Börse's bid to purchase the London Stock Exchange fell through, and so did also the rival bidder Euronext’s bid to take control of the prestigious London Stock Exchange. Who then were the winners and who were the losers?

One only has to wonder what influence the British royal family had to do in these failed mergers. Was the royal family working in concert with the Rothschild’s British family’s tycoon, Lord Jacob Rothschild? The answer to these questions is unknown. As history will attest, eventually the United States’ New York Stock Exchange would merge with Euronext, and now the NYSE Euronext’s rival for the bid for the LSE, Deutsche Börse, are now planning to merge in a giant threesome.  The Rothschild’s would win, with their control now of the NYSE-Euronext merger with Rothschild’s former rival börse, Deutsche Börse against Rothschild’s Frankfurt Börse.

Queen Elizabeth’s power in the London Stock Exchange would only be enhanced by the Trans-Atlantic merger with the Canadian Toronto Stock Exchange. Beneath all of these, the British royal family, who as the British royal family are truly not English but of German descent now places the pathway of the British Royal monarchy and the Rochschild’s family dynasty possibly along the same economic superhighway. 

Rolf Breuer as the expectant new chairman of the supervisory board was now history. The rumor circulating was that Reto Francioni, the chairman of the SWX Swiss Exchange was being groomed to succeed Werner Seifert, protégée, Rold Breuer’s as the CEO of Deutsche Börse was true. Rothschild’s Francioni won and Seifert’s Breuer lost. The rest was history with a new win for international financing supremacy by the Rothschild’s Banking Dynasty.

As we shall see, all these events fit well with the dreams of the Rothschild’s Goldman Sack’s bid for world dominance. The Federal Reserve Bank of Goldman Sachs, under the control of the Rothschild’s family dynasty, now had the American New York Stock Exchange, Euronext and Deutsche Börse under its international influence. Rothschild’s Reto Francioni, the former chairman of the SWX Swiss Exchange eventually went on to become the chairman of Deutsche Börse and today Rothschild’s Francioni has emerged to become the chairman of the new emerging Deutsche Börse and NYSE Euronext stock market consortium.

Reto Francioni was the Rothschild’s front man that was placed at the helm of Deutsche Börse after the failed Deutsche Börse-London stock exchange merger that was rivaling the earlier Euronext-London Stock Exchange merger.  Now together, a more powerful Deutsche Börse-United States New York Stock Exchange-Euronext will emerge to compete with the powerful internationalist influence of the British-Canadian London-Toronto Stock Exchange.

On the other hand, Queen Elizabeth’s royal influence over the London Stock market has now found a more compatible commonwealth partner; her commonwealth Canada giant, the Toronto Canadian Stock Exchange. Together in the new Trans-Atlantic merger with the British London Stock Exchange the two of them will become the second largest Stock Exchange in the world, second only with the New York Stock Exchange-Euronext.

Out of the mergers we now see Duncan Niederauer, whom “Wall Streeters” jokingly talked about the Goldman Sachs "takeover" of the New York Stock Exchange was also a Rothschild protégée. The insider fighting for control of the world economic and banking industry continued as the boss of Goldman Sachs on the New York Stock Exchange, Hank Paulson, moved in 2007 to overthrow NYSE chairman, Dick Grasso, and put John Thain, the CEO of Goldman as the new chairman of the NYSE.  Mr. Thain completed a complete modernization of the NYSE, under the supervision of Goldman board demands.

Then there arrived Duncan Niederauer, the Rothschild-Goldman replacement for John Thain as the CEO of the NYSE and director of the NYSE Euronext on December 1, 2007.  This was an amazing rise to power of a man who joined NYSE Euronext eight months earlier in April 2007 as a member of the management committee.  This is also an amazing consolidation of international economic political power.

The portfolio of Duncan Niederauer, where today is now at the helm of NYSE-Euronext since 2007 came also from the Rothschild banking group’s, Goldman Sachs where Niederauer held numerous important positions since joining them in 1985.  These GS positions include; co-head of the Equities Division Execution Services franchise plus the managing director responsible for Goldman Sachs Execution & Clearing, L.P. (formerly known as Spear, Leeds & Kellogg L.P.) Between 2002 and 2004, Niederauer also served on the board of managers of Archipelago Holdings, LLC (United States).

There is no doubt that the Economic World Order of the last imperial kingdom on earth, the “Sea Beast of Revelation”, called “Babylon the Great”, is rising in front of our eyes. Though we might focus on the Rothschilds as the focal point of arranging this final economic world order, we do not do this with derision for every thing happening today on Planet Earth is only done under the direct will and command of the G-d of Israel.

What may be even more revealing is that the key players in this “Final Act” of the “Drama of the Ages”, are not just the internationalist Jews, but even more potent, the internationalist Lost Tribes of the House of Israel. 

We have to seriously consider that all of the banking and merchant players that we have written in this article are either descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel residing in America, Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Northern France, Northern Germany, plus the Scandinavian nations of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland, and the rest of the Isles of the West; Ireland and Scotland.  Or they are descendants of the Jewish Rothschild Banking Dynasty.

Are we surprised? We shouldn’t be!  The G-d of Israel has stated that his “chosen children”, the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel were “filthy”. G-d also promised that He is going to reclaim, restore, and redeem them, not because they were worthy, but for one reason only; to honor His Holy Name!  (Ezekiel 36:22)

Not only that, G-d promised that He is going to restore the Lost Tribes of Israel back into brotherly fellowship with their cousins, the Jews (Ezekiel 37:15-19). The G-d of Israel, who came down on the mount called Sinai, stated also that He is also going to take the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel, clean up their “filthy” lives with “clean water”, “take away their stony heart”, “give them a new heart” (Ezekiel 36:25-26), and then “set apart them to be regarded as holy.” (Ezekiel 36:23).

That is not the whole picture. To cap it off, the G-d of Israel then proclaimed;

Ezekiel 36:24, 27-28 – “I will take you (Lost Tribes of the House of Israel) from among the nations, gather you from all the countries, and return you to your own soil…I will put my Spirit inside you and cause you to live by my Torah decrees, and guard my ordinances and obey them. You will live in the land I gave as an inheritance to your ancestors. You will be My people, and I will be your G-d.”

To the internationalists and globalists, the G-d of Israel allows them to follow their own foolishness. To the Jewish Rothschild “Presidents” or rulers of America, their destiny is under the control of the G-d of Israel.

It was the G-d of Israel, who led each of them as His “Gog” (“Prince” or “Ruler” of the Land of Magog (America) to the Middle East, with a “ring in their nose” as He also did with Nebuchadnezzar the Great, as He led him from Babylon to Jerusalem.

So in these last days, the L-rd of the Heavenly Hosts, has taken each of our presidents, put a “ring in their nose” and pointed their heads towards Iraq (Babylon) and Jerusalem (Israel).  There they have squandered America’s inheritance in their foolish dreams to create a New Babylon.  They have taken and squandered America’s wealth, messed up America’s destiny only to be tangled up with the destiny of those Islamic rulers, dictators and tyrants of the Islamic Nations of the Middle East.

As these Islamic nations are now appearing that they are being consumed like a conflagration in a   haystack set on fire” so will it “appears” also the destiny of America and her rulers. 

To America’s leaders, called “Gog” of the Land of Magog, G-d proclaims, “Welcome to My world, Presidents Bush-father and Bush-son, I led you, as “BushGog” to the Middle East and there both of you fulfilled my destiny, but I would not let you touch Israel."

To President Bill Clinton, G-d proclaimed, “As a child of the Rothschilds, I also chose you be by BillGog. Even my rabbis would call you Segulah Yeled Eklatosh (“royal-boy-chosen”). You have defamed My holy name, and even seduced your people, the Jews, in the name of “Peace” to consider giving up Jerusalem, and my My Holy Land, that is your inheritance, “Bill”, to people I have not chosen!"

And President Obama, "You also may be a child of the Rothschild’s as were the Bush’s and Bill Clinton.  You were chosen by Me to be ruler over America, for I, as the Keter, the King of the Universe have that right to choose.  Today, you have been chosen to be my ObamaGog.  You have felt a certain invincibility and carry yourself as a messiah in place of My Messiah.  You consider that you are the “master” of our Planet Earth. One day, you may choose, as a “Little Horn” to ascend to My Throne and confront Me as the King of the All Nations."

"I also have led you, with a “ring in your nose”, first to Babylon (Iraq) and then to the land of my “Chosen Ones” the Pashtun Bani-Israelites, whom I stated would be My “Battle-Axe” to destroy nations and take down empires.  Again I will ask you to reconsider."

"I planted ideas in your head, that you are the messiah to Islam. Everywhere you reach out to offer democracy with peace, I will give you chaos. As a ruler, you also are “chosen” for I am the G-d of the Universe and all leaders are chosen by Me!  Yet, you are not My spokesmen for you understand full well, that you are beholden to men more powerful than you, but even their existence is only by the permission of My holy Name.  Your destiny is still awaiting you for you are being weighed in the balance!" 

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 11:27:27 pm »
Occupy Wall St. How To Make A Global Monopoly Run 24/7

Computers, Not Traders Now Make Vast Majority Of Wall Street Trades (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/06/high-frequency-trading-wall-street_n_871890.html

So, Which 'Occupy Wall St'er' Is Talking About Wall Street's Cap & Trade Hoax?
No One?

Cap and Trade: Wall Street's Latest Scheme
http://townhall.com/columnists/tomborelli/2009/03/07/cap_and_trade_wall_streets_latest_scheme/page/full/

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 11:56:38 pm »
For All You End The Fed'ers: George Soros Likes Gold Backed Currencies To!:
In this case SDR's using a gold backed IMF currency (at 5:40 in this FT video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ur1M1ya4U

You may want to hear old George gush and blush as he talks about the NWO at the beginning of the video.  

I like the cute girly little smiles the interviewer gives George. :o