Author Topic: If the media was fair and balanced, they would show these GRAPHIC war pictures  (Read 29672 times)

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=fallujah+hidden+massacre&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

Watching this video makes me angry beyond what I can express here ...

I disown this murderous country.

I am an American, but my America lives only in my heart.

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline Al-CIAda

Naturally they won't show such things since it might upset people so much they'll break out of their hypnosis and realise that only criminals of the highest degree embark on unjustifiable war of aggression.

Offline ren

• Always do the right thing
Jesus and we call ourselves civilized. :'(
"You fool! You're thirty cents away from having a quarter! Where the f**k you gonna get a boat? " Sweet Dick Willie.

Offline skeptic101

Jesus and we call ourselves civilized
  Talking about Jesus, where are the Mainstream Churches to talk about this????  Silence is an accomplice to the crime. 

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
  Talking about Jesus, where are the Mainstream Churches to talk about this????  Silence is an accomplice to the crime.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
"A time comes when silence is betrayal." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Made me cry.

Thanks for the reality check.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline SuzakaDusk

Words fail me, I am saddened by these pictures and makes me want to reach out into my heart hoping this nightmare be over.

I am in pain and anger when I see pictures like these.

Why ?? is all I ask :S

:'(
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline qimds

Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=fallujah+hidden+massacre&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

Watching this video makes me angry beyond what I can express here ...

Very informative documentary. I feel much the same after viewing that.

The images of the dead children bother me so much. Adults are one thing, but the poor poor kids, just makes me wanna cry.

Five years ago I was hit head-on while driving my semi, by a drunk driver. The car went completely under the truck, they all died. They were only 18 and one was 19 yrs old. Looking at the carnage of what was in the vehicle has changed me forever. Words can't describe it.  You really do learn to appreciate life.

When the battles come here, many Americans won't be able to handle it. Once they realize this is no Bruce Willis movie, no video game, and the dead are not re-spawning, they will fold and give up everything for a false sense of security (as they are already doing now). Your neighbors will turn on you, family will turn on you, they will do anything to avoid seeing devastation like that up close and personal.

Sadly the one thing most of them won't do is defend our freedom.
Stop Monsanto from killing us!

Watch it here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844

Offline chris jones

War.

The reality of human beings slaughtering one other.
Tough question, but when you see these photos do you imagine that this could be one of your family.

The regime feeds the people of this nation the illusion, VICTORY, for example, be this the price for victory they do not allow you to see.

We are effected by these realitys, many are not. It does not relate to their illusion, their spoon fed pablum, the societys child mentality. These humans were not involved in auto accidents, did not die of cancer, they were murdered. Their lives ended brutally, and their families,  well, put yourself in their shoes if this were one of yours.

My daily nightmare is the father leaving his demolished home after a bombing run carrying the body parts of his daughters. He screamed for so long, his voice stopped, however his mouth remained open attempting to release his agony, drool and tears were his testimony to his horror and pain.

Have the Eletists completed their abomination, by no means, they have but begun. 1,276,321 dead human beings, mostly innocents, infants, children, mothers, fathers.

They think big, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Georgia allys, Syria, after all they are but numbers to be erased to make way for the power. Just as we will be. The cash registers of our leaders and their mates are ringing.

May each and every parasitic demigod who planned and profited from this genocide find themselfs at the bottom of the mountain of dead, and attempt to claw their way out, for all eternity.

Soon our armed forces will be stretched to the point that will require the draft or involuntary servitude, or whatever other name they may give it.
We will be placed under martial law, that is a given. Our financial situation alone calls for this, add the fear they have installed and will continue to.
 The boogie man, the terrorists are coming for us, our enemies are everywhere, red flags beggining, more wars are tickled and created.

Soon, it will not be photos we see, it will be our families. God help us bring the truth to the people, if we don't find it possible to open their minds, we can rest assured the Elites will.

Are we feeble minded,brainwashed morons who will die for the the global mafia, or are we free men who will not. It may suprise some of us how many are willing to cling to the American Dream, the denial they treasure is beyond description. It is sanity and free will lost to those who control and abuse for their self interests, and us, as the pawns in their game.

Offline BigDave

SHOW THIS TO YOUR PRO WAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
An image is worth more than a thousands words trying to explain why war is just plain WRONG!

I'm only for going to war if it's to defend Your country or to stop an evil that's likely to take over the world(Like Germany and Japan in WW2).

Offline raiden654

i know how you guys feel this is horrible.almost as bad as some parts of africa you know the parts where they have absolutly no regaurd for human life.its not rawanda but this shit still messed up. and it was the traitor from texas whos got the blood of those people on his hands.and all members of the bush administration who helped.as well as our batshit crazy troops,

Offline iceman2

Re: If the media was fair and balanced, they would show these GRAPHIC war pictur
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 01:44:46 am »
 :'( We are a sad bunch of things us humans! life has become toooooo cheap! we all need to be educated that life is sacred! and should be valued above anything! Sick World!!!!!