Author Topic: Nanavut: Aircrash 'Drills' right before real Aircrash  (Read 5209 times)

Offline starvosan

Nanavut: Aircrash 'Drills' right before real Aircrash
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:35:25 pm »
On August 20, 2011, a First Air B737 combination passenger/freighter charter flight crashed while on approach to a remote airfield at Nanavut/Resolute Bay, above Canada's arctic circle.  15 people were killed, with 3 survivors.

So far no causes of the crash have been noted, though a heavy fog blanketed the area before the crash.  There was, however, one detail that was odd.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/5485578/Unlikely-coincidence-helps-plane-crash-survivors
Within minutes after the Boeing 737-200 passenger jet slammed into a hill in Canada's remote Arctic region, military helicopters were landing at the crash site to evacuate the three survivors of the crash that killed 12 people.
In an unlikely coincidence, several hundred military personnel in the region preparing for a mock airliner crash training exercise suddenly found themselves plunged into a real rescue mission.  ....
"They were just hours away from practicing what actually happened in real life," ....

This small hamlet of 250 people was due to be visited that very day by some Canadian bigwigs:
"(Prime Minister)Harper was scheduled to travel to Resolute Bay on Monday on his annual trip to the Arctic, but the prime minister now plans to fly there on Tuesday to pay his respects to community leaders and first responders.
Canada's Governor General David Johnston and his wife Sharon, who are currently touring Nunavut, were in Resolute on Saturday morning for a previously planned visit. Johnston's scheduled Sunday events were cancelled. Johnston is the representative of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II as Canada's head of state."

"Resolute is also the planned location of the army's new winter warfare school."

A satanic blood sacrifice to inaugurate the Canadian military's new base?

Interestingly, the info above came from media in New Zealand.  No mention in any Canadian msm about 'drills' right before the crash.  

Coincidence?  Of course.  Why?  Because it's always coincidence.

Offline KazKru

Re: Nanavut: Aircrash 'Drills' right before real Aircrash
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 11:55:19 am »
Absolutely a blood sacrifice.  They even have an embedded 9/11 in the date with August being the 9th month of the 11th year.  Of course I've left out the 20/20 in the full date code (09/20/2011), but that's probably intentional also as in "those who have 20/20 vision can of course see this was a blood sacrifice".

Offline mattj

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:08:01 pm »
It is not the first time something like this has happened, look up United Airlines flight 232.

Also I don't think this was a "blood sacrifice" Based on all the info I have it looks like pilot error. They had a VOR feq set and not the LOC feq. 

Offline starvosan

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 10:28:33 am »

Not only were the rescuers already there when the plane crashed, but so were the accident investigators!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/story/2011/08/20/north-air-crash.html
Chris Krepski, spokesman for the Transportation Safety Board of Canada, said investigators were on the scene soon after the crash. They were already in Resolute, scheduled to participate next week in the military exercise.

Ok, I can see the military practicing aircrash rescue in a remote area of the arctic. But why do you need to bring in TSB aircrash investigators for this 'exercise?' 

-------------

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/08/21/minister-appoints-special-observer-to-first-air-crash-probe
Underlining the serious nature of Saturday's First Air crash outside of Resolute" Bay, Nunavut, the federal transport minister has appointed a special "minister's observer" to keep tabs on the Transportation Safety Board's investigation.
A spokeswoman for the ministry said the observer's name will not be released publicly, adding that such appointments are "routine" for serious crashes.

Hmmmm...  I wonder if the purpose of this person's presence is really to make sure the investigation goes in a certain direction.

/

Offline mattj

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 12:51:48 pm »
Am I missing something? This has all the signs of pilot error(CFIT). It happens more then most people know.