Author Topic: Where are the wtc7 witnesses?  (Read 6693 times)

Offline UKgaz1969

Where are the wtc7 witnesses?
« on: September 12, 2011, 07:19:27 pm »
Has anyone ever seen any interviews with any of the firemen on the scene at WTC7? I mean if it was a controlled demolition as we suspect, surely there must be people who can confirm this?

I mean Silverbollocks said he and the firechief spoke and it was decided the best thing to do was "pull it."

Who was the firechief he spoke to and why hasn't he been interviewed?

Seriously this can't be that hard can it? I mean if the official story was true, wouldn't they just produce the guy who Silverstien spoke to to confirm his story etc..?

Ze1tge1st

Re: Where are the wtc7 witnesses?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:37:53 am »
Being witness to something does not imply having the proof of something. Even if these witnesses existed, I hardly think they'd come forward after the circus surrounding WTC 7 and the "official" story. If anything, they'd embarrass themselves, and potentially paint a big fat bullseye on their forehead to attract you-know-who.

I think if they ever came forward, they'd be discredited and marked as "conspiracy nuts".

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 03:07:51 am »
I think if they ever came forward, they'd be discredited and marked as "conspiracy nuts".

…or suffer untimely/accidental deaths like Barry Jennings or Danny Jowenko.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline UKgaz1969

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:49 am »
Well we must know who the guy who supposedly spoke to Silverstein is? there can't have been to many commander in chiefs at WTC7 at that time.

I mean just to get a name and to confirm what Silverstein said would surely be an easy thing to do?

And those guys in the video's telling people to get back as the building was about to explode, surely they can be identified and contacted in order to find out exactly what they knew?

Coming forward i don't think would be a problem, this is something that could change the world, they have a duty to talk about this.

Offline pepsiman

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 08:27:45 am »
Didn't you hear about Barry Jennings and Michael Hess who were in the wtc7 building and heard several explosions and also got blown back by an explosion inside the building before either of the twin towers had collapsed? There is an interview about this with Jennings before he mysteriously passed away in August 2008 (2 days before the final draft of the wtc7 collapse from the 9/11 commission was released, who said there was no witnesses of explosions in the building): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbbZE7c3a8Q&feature=related

Offline UKgaz1969

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 02:39:54 pm »
Yeah i know about that, very interesting stuff but have we not got the name of the guy Silverstein claims he spoke to regardung the "pull it" statement?

I mean seriously just finding this guys name and having him confirm what Sliverstein said would be a big thing wouldn't it?

worcesteradam

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 03:06:39 pm »
re Silversteins conversation, Thomas von Essen is a possible.
There i another guy who i cant think of right now

Nigro and Vincent Dunn have been ruled out

notanumber

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 04:09:38 pm »
>>>Re: Where are the wtc7 witnesses?

One's on Democracy Now-- Amy Goodman

Amy Goodman watches WTC-7 Implode, in person!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4094539209684370800