Author Topic: MICHAEL SAVAGE: 1 MONTH LEFT TO SAVE AMERICA-Stop the Coming Civil War  (Read 2773 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

www.wnd.com/2014/10/michael-savage-1-month-left-to-save-america/

Don't be fooled America.  Obama is a divider, not a unifier....Doc

One of the lead stories at Drudge Report

more at the link.....

When Barack Obama introduced himself at the 2004 Democratic National Convention declaring there was only one America – “not a liberal America and a conservative America” and “not a black America and white America” – many instantly envisioned him as a future presidential candidate with a unique heritage and extraordinary rhetorical skills that would enable him to unite a nation divided over political ideology and race.

Not long into his presidency, however, it became apparent to many, including some liberals, that Obama’s leadership and policies had only exacerbated the divisions.

Most attributed his failures to simple incompetence, but Michael Savage saw something much more sinister happening, and in his new book – “Stop the Coming Civil War” – he charges Obama is deliberately dividing the country.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

Re: MICHAEL SAVAGE: 1 MONTH LEFT TO SAVE AMERICA-Stop the Coming Civil War
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 05:34:39 pm »
Hi Larson.
He's right,        divide and conquer.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 10:15:10 pm »
This guy (Michael Savage) cracks me up.

Memo to Michael Savage:
Voting republican is NOT going to save this nation.  HELLO McFLY!!

I predicted an Obama in the White House BEOFRE anyone ever heard of the guy.  I said this Democrat would make Bush look like apple pie Americana and, you might as well hear it here first.  I have predicted that the next republican El-Presidenta' will make Obummer look like well, a 'Nobel Peace Prize' humanitarian.

But hey, don't listen to what I have to say.

BTW-
I liked the 'old Alex Jones' when he called Michael Savage a "filthy beatnik".  Sorry, deep inside my gut still doesn't trust Savage, or what's his face.... ah... Beck.   I mean MSNBC was willing to give Michael Savage a shot so why should I NOT like the guy?
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 10:51:19 pm »
I predicted an Obama in the White House BEOFRE anyone ever heard of the guy.  I said this Democrat would make Bush look like apple pie Americana and, you might as well hear it here first.  I have predicted that the next republican El-Presidenta' will make Obummer look like well, a 'Nobel Peace Prize' humanitarian.

That's the truth. And then you'll have some people saying "I miss Obama." just like they miss Bush since Obama's in office. It's absolutely bizarre.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 11:28:40 pm »
That's the truth. And then you'll have some people saying "I miss Obama." just like they miss Bush since Obama's in office. It's absolutely bizarre.

Absolutely Bizarre BUT 'Predictable'.

People just LOVE being conned.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 12:25:24 am »
The only President I miss is John Kennedy... and the actual future first black president Martin Luther King Jr. ...Had the coup been stopped by "America's Greatest Generation" by their seeing the implications of the fact that the very people they were fighting in Europe during WW II were showing up as the heads of universities, heads of the new NSA "Intelligence" networks... as the head of NASA in 1959, among others... Eisenhower warned them, yet they didn't 'get it' any further than to dump the UN globalist Nixon in 1960.

Savage is NOT glennbeck... Savage has more than 2 braincells firing... beck is wound-up like a toy, programed and then let run by his handlers...

JTCoyoté

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the
United States never to take active part
in the quarrels of Europe. Their political
interests are entirely distinct from ours.
Their mutual jealousies, their balance of
power, their complicated alliances, their
forms and principles of government, are
all foreign to us. They are nations of
eternal war. All their energies are expended
in the destruction of the labor, property
and lives of their people."

~Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823

Offline iamc2

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 02:50:06 am »
 Savage is only salvaging his career with his book and the guy is just Right Handed [redumblacans] and that will NOT SAVE America: But it will Save his Bank Account!

I agree with John-Back-From-the-Club: and this would be; hearing the Old Alex, as he gave Savage a Spanking that he deservers!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 03:29:05 am »
Memo to Michael Savage:
Voting republican is NOT going to save this nation.  HELLO McFLY!!

My thoughts exactly. Why any reasonably informed person would believe that the same party which gave us the "Patriot" Act, the Homeland "Security" Act, the Military Commissions Act, the John Warner National "Defense" Authorization Act, Presidential Directive 51, the Iraq war, the Afghanistan War -- and, of course, the official story on 9/11 which served (and continues to serve) as the all-justifying excuse for those things -- can now be trusted to "save" America is beyond me.

To characterize this belief as delusional would be a gross understatement.

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 04:34:42 pm »
The only President I miss is John Kennedy... and the actual future first black president Martin Luther King Jr. ...Had the coup been stopped by "America's Greatest Generation" by their seeing the implications of the fact that the very people they were fighting in Europe during WW II were showing up as the heads of universities, heads of the new NSA "Intelligence" networks... as the head of NASA in 1959, among others... Eisenhower warned them, yet they didn't 'get it' any further than to dump the UN globalist Nixon in 1960.

Savage is NOT glennbeck... Savage has more than 2 braincells firing... beck is wound-up like a toy, programed and then let run by his handlers...

JTCoyoté

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the
United States never to take active part
in the quarrels of Europe. Their political
interests are entirely distinct from ours.
Their mutual jealousies, their balance of
power, their complicated alliances, their
forms and principles of government, are
all foreign to us. They are nations of
eternal war. All their energies are expended
in the destruction of the labor, property
and lives of their people."

~Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823

JT..
   Yes, I miss            JFK..       RFK     & ML.K.      .. They SHINED................