Author Topic: Norway police had just concluded 'terror drills' eerily like the Utoya attack  (Read 6160 times)

Offline starvosan

I am shocked-shocked!-to discover that the Norwegian special police unit "Delta" had conducted an exercise almost exactly like the attack at Utoya island:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftenposten.no%2F
Only hours before Anders Behring Breivik began shooting children on Utøya, concluded the police emergency squad an exercise where they practiced an almost identical situation.
The four days in advance, and also the same Friday that the attack was carried out, trained police special unit(the Delta group) on an ongoing terror campaign that was approximately equal to the situation that hours later, met the 22 police officers in the emergency squad on Utøya.
The training shall thereafter Aftenposten know, have gone straight into the met police in Tyrifjorden the same day: a mobile terrorist attack in which one or more perpetrators only goal is to shoot as many people as possible and then shoot the police when they arrive. .... Chance would have it that way, says a key police source, who declined to quoted by name.

The exercise ended a half hour before the first bomb exploded in Oslo.  I'm sure it's all just coincidence.

/

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
Let's see the number of coincidences now.

Training exercise on 9/11 (hijacked planes into buildings)
Training exercise on 7/7 (bombs on busses)
Training exercise on Norway Shooter (lone wolf gunman scenario)

I am sure there are more, we should be getting a list together of this type of thing. Would help in showing others that these are not coincidences anymore.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline starvosan

Also the Columbine massacre of 4-20-99:

"Just a week before the massacre of Columbine High School the staff took part in a crisis-handling session prompted by last years string of school shootings around the country..... the staff members at the five-hour seminar discussed escape routes in a shooting attack, how to deal with wounded students and how to notify relatives in an emergency."
   [source: 4-22-99 Atlanta Constitution]