9/11/2001 Attacks Were An Inside Job > Frozen CIA Operative Tim Osmon/Osama bin Laden is re-killed for another fake narrative

US Govt ASSASSINATES 22 Members of Seal Team 6 to Cover Up Fake OBL Death Psyop

<< < (21/21)

Dig:
Another reason for the NATO controlled massacre...

NEVER ENDING WAR!

Secret peace talks between US and Taliban collapse over leaks
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8693247/Secret-peace-talks-between-US-and-Taliban-collapse-over-leaks.html

calgarylady:

--- Quote from: Information Warfare on August 06, 2011, 04:07:46 pm ---I have a feeling those seals died during the fake Osama raid when Pakistani citizens on the ground reported a helicopter blew up and killed every one in it.

This helicopter crash probably never even happened. Just a cover story for the real navy seal deaths during the fake Osama raid.

--- End quote ---

That's sort of what I was thinking but also there could have been a crash but were all those Seals from Team 6 really on this helicopter. It's my understanding that the helicopter only held 30 safely but were the other names added to the list from soldiers that were blown up in the OBL raid.. meaning those soldiers weren't on the helicopter.. they were already dead.

It just seems the Seals would know better than to overload a helicopter and maybe they didn't.

Avidog:

--- Quote from: Jordan on August 06, 2011, 11:20:04 am ---I have news for you --- those are members of seal team 6 .. same ones that "got Osama" ;)

--- End quote ---

The Seals are commandos.  This is not new.  Commando units have been flourishing since WW2, maybe earlier.  The raid on Bin Laden's supposed compound in Pakistan was a typical commando operation, except for one thing: it was faked.  Legitimate governments do not murder people, then give them cement overcoats.  That's just gangsterism.  No legitimate government wants to be identified with such tactics; not in reality anyway.  If they are going to kill an adversary and dump his body, you can bet it will be done quietly.  But that's why we know this was not reality.  It was a propaganda show, to convince people that the US government can win the War on Terror as easily as any sixteen-year-old can win a video game.  Obama and his inner circle were even gathered around a video terminal for the event, to make the point crystal clear.  And of course, once they had pulled off the deception, getting rid of the commandos was simply prudent.  As with 9/11, it's amazing that so many people still buy the official version of events...then again, many people bought the magic bullet theory in the murder of JFK, so I guess we should not be too surprised that they also believed this.

Effie Trinket:

--- Quote from: Avidog on November 23, 2011, 03:19:06 am ---It was a propaganda show, to convince people that the US government can win the War on Terror as easily as any sixteen-year-old can win a video game.  Obama and his inner circle were even gathered around a video terminal for the event, to make the point crystal clear.
--- End quote ---
Excellent point.  The other thing that makes that whole fake raid completely laughable is the notion that Obama the puppet gives a flying f*ck about America when he has and is destroying the country in every way imaginable by doing what the Club of Rome orders him to do--that he would suddenly give a f*ck about the "GWOT" which was a psyop anyways, and a euphemism for the Revolution in Military Affairs.

I mean this is how f*cking stupid people are:

"Damn, Obama lied about getting our troops out of Iraq when he said he would."
"Damn, Obama lied when he said he wasn't a warmonger like GWB the puppet."
"Damn, Obama is making us lose jobs."
"Damn, Obama is a tool for the banking elite and is allowing our money to go offshore."
"Damn, Obama supports Monsanto and the FDA."

But then:
"HOLY SH*T, Obama GOT BIN LADEN, I'm suddenly going to forget all of the high treason and anti American shit he has done--HE HAS JUST WON THE WAR ON TERROR, OMFG!!  REELECT HIM NOW, HE KEPT US SAFE!!!!"

Max Boot at the CFR must have been laughing his ass off secretly to the tens of millions of idiots that believed this wicked f*cking bullshit lie of a raid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version