Author Topic: Was the completely discredited 'manifesto' really edited by a computer program?  (Read 7021 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Was the entire manifesto just a bunch of random narratives that the CIA/MI6 create 24/7 by 'Public Myth" authors (Philip Zelikow) mixed in with various excerpts found on the web and edited by a computer program to make it appear as if it was written by one person?

The following relevation van be explained with such a scenario:

Other two Dutchmen on Breivik's list
29 July 2011
, by (Algemeen Dagblad)
(Google trans from Dutch) http://tinyurl.com/3sk52du

Excerpt:

The Belgian police launched an inquiry into the involvement of Paul Belien in the manifesto Breivik.

This Flemish-old journalist is currently close associate of Geert Wilders (Dutch Politician) in the House.

The murderer seems to have taken parts of the Brussels Journal website Belien.

These three passages in the 1500 page document that verbatim quotes from Belien.

They are five to six years old.

Are others noticing that key MI6/CIA/RAND Corporation terminology like 'soft-targets' are used everywhere and that only Ionessco's plays and maybe British Agent Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf have more disjointed nonsense?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

When I first saw the story of the 1500 page manifesto I thought the CIA put it together.  Of course we can add the other usual suspects--MI5, MI6, and the Mossad.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Is Breivik's manifesto a fake? Looks that way.
http://themerrypoppins.blogspot.com/2011/07/is-breiviks-manifesto-fake-looks-that.html
7/26/11

From Ann Barnhardt at Barnhardt.biz:

This is starting to come into focus - just a bit. The Norwegian murderer's "manifesto" is pretty much a 1500 page cut-and-paste job. Lots of word-for-word plagiarism. It appears that it may have been constructed quoting from multiple folks in the anti-jihad movement in order to then "implicate", or at least damn-by-implied-association people who obviously had nothing to do with the Norwegian Nutter.

This was sent to me by reader L last night.

Click here and read "Sagunto's" multiple citations.

Great work there by "Sagunto". Finding plagiarism (if that is the correct term for this) really isn't that difficult. Here is how you do it. Find a sentence or phrase in an essay that is relatively unique in composition. For example, the sentence I just wrote above:

"It appears to me that it may have been constructed quoting from multiple folks in the anti-jihad movement in order to then "implicate", or at least damn-by-implied-association people who obviously had nothing to do with the Norwegian Nutter.

In the entire history of humanity and the English language, those words have NEVER been assembled in that order ever before. Therefore, one can do a simple google or other search engine search on that sentence by putting quotation marks around it in the search engine entry field. This will yield EXACT match results. So, with Brevik's manifesto, all one need do is pull out unique sentences, or even just phrases, and do a search on them. Any matches will pop right up.

It seems to me that if Brevik was an insane "philosopher" like the Unabomber, he would be all about writing his own stuff. Writing your own stuff is kinda the point for philosophers - both the sane and the insane. The Brevik "manifesto" seems to be more of a contrived "smoking gun" specifically designed to implicate prominent names in the anti-jihad movement. And that is exactly what they are doing. They have already gone after Geert Wilders, Pamela Geller (from Atlas Shrugs), the guys and girls over at GatesofVienna.blogspot.com and Robert Spencer to name just a few.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Brevik’s Manifesto as Fake as Obama’s Birth Certificate
http://www.longitude361.com/?p=522
Posted on July 27, 2011 by admin

This is starting to come into focus – just a bit. The Norwegian murderer’s “manifesto” is pretty much a 1500 page cut-and-paste job. Lots of word-for-word plagiarism. It appears that it may have been constructed quoting from multiple folks in the anti-jihad movement in order to then “implicate”, or at least damn-by-implied-association people who obviously had nothing to do with the Norwegian Nutter.

This was sent to me by reader L last night.

Click here and read “Sagunto’s” multiple citations.

Great work there by “Sagunto”. Finding plagiarism (if that is the correct term for this) really isn’t that difficult. Here is how you do it. Find a sentence or phrase in an essay that is relatively unique in composition. For example, the sentence I just wrote above:

“It appears to me that it may have been constructed quoting from multiple folks in the anti-jihad movement in order to then “implicate”, or at least damn-by-implied-association people who obviously had nothing to do with the Norwegian Nutter.

In the entire history of humanity and the English language, those words have NEVER been assembled in that order ever before. Therefore, one can do a simple google or other search engine search on that sentence by putting quotation marks around it in the search engine entry field. This will yield EXACT match results. So, with Brevik’s manifesto, all one need do is pull out unique sentences, or even just phrases, and do a search on them. Any matches will pop right up.

It seems to me that if Brevik was an insane “philosopher” like the Unabomber, he would be all about writing his own stuff. Writing your own stuff is kinda the point for philosophers – both the sane and the insane. The Brevik “manifesto” seems to be more of a contrived “smoking gun” specifically designed to implicate prominent names in the anti-jihad movement. And that is exactly what they are doing. They have already gone after Geert Wilders, Pamela Geller (from Atlas Shrugs), the guys and girls over at GatesofVienna.blogspot.com and Robert Spencer to name just a few.

And yes, even I have an anti-gun propagandist who is tasked with “smearing” me on the internet. He doesn’t get much traction, but he sure tries! About all he can do is call me “crazy” over and over and over again, but sure enough, within hours of the Norwegian attacks, he made a post calling me “America’s Brevik”. Now, you might be thinking that this is no big deal and I certainly do take this guy with a grain of salt, but there is one aspect to this that bears note, and I think perhaps ties back to the phenomenon of the constructed Brevik manifesto and the immediate attempts to smear anti-jihad authors. This propagandist assigned to me? He works and runs his blog out of the United Nations World Food Programme office in Rome. No kidding. The kind gent at the following link sent me a heads up back in February when he saw the U.N. blogger’s first post about me. The U.N. blogger’s handle is Mikeb302000. Copy and paste the URL below to see both IP address proof AND Mikeb302000′s own admission of his location and employment.

http://serr8d.blogspot.com/2010/11/mikeb302000-anti-gun-blogger-is-united.html

Can you now see why I view all of this Norway stuff with extreme suspicion? I already personally know that the U.N. pays people (with OUR tax dollars, by the way) to act as agents provocateurs against the United States, its Constitution and its citizens. The U.N. wants to disarm Americans via the Small Arms Treaty and has the full cooperation of the Obama/Clinton machine. Operation Fast and Furious was designed and executed to achieve that goal. The U.N. is also deeply anti-Israel and pro-muslim, specifically the Muslim Brotherhood. The Norway mass murder serves practically every U.N. agenda simultaneously. It really is spooky to see how all of this stuff is connected, and you don’t need to dig down very far at all to find these connections.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Fake 'manifesto' is just a cut and paste off the net
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=29566846

5 Comments -
 Sagunto said...

The part about PC in the document by Anders Behring Breivik is a copy/paste product from these original documents (quotes source documents are from the last paragraphs):

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005_docs/PC1.pdf

Orig:
"While the hour is late, the battle is not decided. Very few Americans realize that Political Correctness is in fact Marxism in a different set of clothes. As that realization spreads, defiance will spread with it."

Anders Behring Breivik:
"While the hour is late, the battle is not decided. Very few Western Europeans realise that Political Correctness is in fact Marxism in a different set of clothes. As that realisation spreads, defiance will spread with it."

This goes on, all the way up to the last (sixth) original document.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005_docs/PC2.pdf
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005_docs/PC3.pdf
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005_docs/PC4.pdf

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005_docs/PC5.pdf

Orig:
"Will American men, of every race, and more traditionalist women of every age and circumstances – who may well be a silent majority of their sex – rise to challenge Political Correctness? Or will American men continue in voluntary submission toward a future of peonage under a new American matriarchy? Would that be a precursor to a condition of anarchy, and an end to America’s experiment with democracy? It may well be that the fate of American civilization depends on American men steadfastly resisting Politically Correct feminism. Even more, they must resourcefully oppose the wider grip of Political Correctness, the cultural Marxism for which radical feminism is only one avenue of attack."

Anders Behring Breivik:
"Who will rise to challenge Political Correctness? The fate of European civilisation depends on European men steadfastly resisting Politically Correct feminism. Even more, they must resourcefully oppose the wider grip of Political Correctness, the cultural Marxism for which radical feminism is only one avenue of attack."

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005_docs/PC6.pdf

Orig:
"This small bibliography will be enough to get an interested reader started; the full literature on and by the Frankfurt School is immense, as the bibliographies in Jay’s and Wiggershaus’s books attest. What has been missing from it, at least in English, is a readable book, written for the layman, that explains the Frankfurt School and its works in terms of the creation of Political Correctness. This short volume is at least a start in filling that gap."

Anders Behring Breivik:
"This small bibliography will be enough to get an interested reader started; the full literature on and by the Frankfurt School is immense, as the bibliographies in Jay’s and Wiggershaus’s books attest. What has been missing from it, at least in English, is a readable book, written for the layman, that explains the Frankfurt School and its works in terms of the creation of Political Correctness. This short volume is at least a start in filling that gap."

Take care,
Sag.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
bwaaaaaaaaaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Excerpt from the Norwegian Gunman’s Manifesto that Blames Schoolly D was cut and pasted
http://crippledscience.com/?p=1076
On July 27, 2011, in Headlines, by CS

5:30 am right now … reading this article on the Norway assassin.. found it odd he mentions Hip Hop and Old school emcee Schoolly D. Post Includes writer of the article and quotes from the manifesto.. my words stop here. – CS

[From the Philadelphia City Paper]
The Norwegian mass-murderer’s right-wing rants on hip-hop.
Breivik thinks he has the moral high ground over “violent” hip-hoppers like Schoolly D?

And why Schoolly D’s name turns up in his “manifesto.”

While absent-mindedly scrolling through the gigantic, chilling “manifesto” released by Norwegian mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivik, I was surprised to come across the name of Philadelphia gangsta rap pioneer Schoolly D (the document uses the alternate spelling, Schooly D). As it turns out, this part wasn’t written by Breivik himself; it comes from a semi-infamous semi-academic 2003 essay by American political commentator/linguist John H. McWhorter called “How Hip-Hop Holds Blacks Back.”

In it, he quotes lyrics and rails against “hip-hop’s bloody and sexist lyrics and videos and the criminal behaviour of many rappers.” Schoolly’s classic “PSK What Does It Mean,” gets special attention, of course. The piece was included without its headline but with the byline, as if McWhorter was some sort of contributor to the overall manifesto. This is not the case, of course, but only the essay’s parting blow — “Hip-hop creates nothing.” — seems to have been excised.

Just an FYI about the totally kick ass rapper known as Schooly D...

From his song: Peace to the nation:

I seen a brother kill another brother
Then I heard the brother say "Word to the mother"
Thought to myself: is this insane
Or this just another bullshit game?
Keep playin and if I keep groovin
What that muthaf**ka Schoolly D provin?
That I'm a blackman you misunderstand
So what you're sayin? (Word to the motherland)
And the reality for me and you
What that muthaf**ka think you think that we can do
To give
Peace to the muthaf**kin Nation
[...]
The three top-sellin black products
Is gold, hoes and any narcotic
Let me tell you a little somethin 'bout knowledge
How many black muthaf**kas go to college?
In my mind there's a light like a lantern
I can see there's a muthaf**kin pattern
The brothers on the street just tryin
Is the same muthaf**ka that's dyin
And the reality for me and you
What that muthaf**ka think you think that we can do
To give
Peace to the muthaf**kin Nation

Maybe there is an issue with Schooly's militant call to violent revolution in his passionate tour de force entitled: Put Your FILA's on...

Code Money!
Put your Filas on
Everybody!
Put your Filas on
We gonna rock it
Gonna shock it
To the break of dawn
I know you wear a lotta gold
But you're eatin popcorn
Always rappin
Never, never rockin the beat
First name is Schoolly, last name is D

Every single piece of this National Clandestine Service Black Propaganda operation is total horseshit!