Author Topic: "The Grid" emf targeting *MUST READ  (Read 8751 times)

Offline katienelson30

"The Grid" emf targeting *MUST READ
« on: July 27, 2011, 12:12:49 pm »
http://www.novamind.com/connect/nm_documents/show_branch/Power/4FF70E28-B692-4786-908D-55C37D0F8277/1626882539 Its a map of emf effects on the brain.The human brain actually contains it's own magnetic field! Stop and think about the power lines boxing you in your room they produce emf as well. It allows them to get a lock on your location. We need some scientific professors to answer these questions. I can guarantee you this is where a lot of this targeting individuals is coming from!!!!!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Super low frequency (SLF) is the frequency range between 30 hertz and 300 hertz. This frequency range includes the frequencies of AC power grids (50 hertz and 60 hertz). The radio services Seafarer (USA) on 76 hertz and ZEVS (Russia) on 82 hertz operate in this range, which is often incorrectly called extremely low frequency (ELF). They both provide communication services for submarines at a certain depth. PCs with sound cards are increasingly being used instead of radio receivers for this frequency range, because of their much smaller size and lower cost. Signals received by the sound card with a coil or a wire antenna are analysed by a software Fast Fourier Transform algorithm and converted into audible sound.[1]

People they are trying to keep us confused as to how they are actually doing these things! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_with_submarines They took what they learned from this and are using our power lines as a giant antenna for their satellites! Do some research and you will see all american power lines run 50-60 Hz. The sounds being directed at my head, measured by an oscilloscope measured out at that same frequency! Stop and look at the giant box antenna of copper wires surrounding you inside your walls! This is how they are doing it!

Quick shielding tip! Use copper pennies. Copper has been known to shield against RF and pennies are readily available. Take some duct tape and leave no gaps in the pennies lay them on the sticky side on top of each other and make strips to wear under a hat or bandana. I noticed a huge difference. People the is not just the nsa using "rnm" remote neural monitoring. The cia also hosted RHIC. After reading this and my own experiences as a TI, I can tell you this is right on the money! Its nsa NRM and cia RHIC in combination.
R.H.I.C.-E.D.O.M. refers to Remote Hypnotic Intracerebral Control- Electronic Dissolution Of Memory. It is a most hideous form of technology designed to destroy the memory and exert control over human subjects. It consists of sound vibration, or sound frequency to "buzz up" a human subject, and can probably be used in conjunction with the National Security Agency's 'Remote Neural Monitoring' system which tracks people, so with tracking capability added the RHIC EDOM can be applied almost constantly to a target-victim. I will refer to those being targeted to receive radiation as 'target victims'. Sound and frequencies, whether electromagnetic or non-electromagnetic are still in the realm of radiation. The RHIC-EDOM radiation frequency is so effective that even if a target subject covers his or her head with lead shielding, the remaining frequency striking the body travels through the bone and muscle system to the spinal cord which is also attached to the brain, and the subject still receives his or her dosage-treatment of this so-called correctional psycho-acoustic radiation. http://www.informamerica.net/U.S._Mental-Warfare_Government.html

Offline katienelson30

Re: "The Grid" emf targeting *MUST READ
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 12:47:56 pm »
The agencies responsible for this claim this is classified and that I am revealing military technology!  ::) umm duh then don't use it on American citizens! I can't even take a shower without a nsa agent speaking inside my head saying he is masturbating and asking me to do things. I AM A LESBIAN SO YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE! This is S.E.T.I. technology instead of shooting sounds into space with satellite they aim at civilians. They speak inside my head, they aim at my feet, hands and crotch causing severe pains. They make my eyes feel like they are boiling in a pan of hot water. They even put images inside my head. They say that I am not allowed to pray either. They cause pains in my eardrums aiming at them. Pains in the base of my head from targeting my cerebral cortex. I have pictures of the microwave burns. I also have witnesses to their harassment and audio recordings of them speaking inside my skull. I have had to leave my home, possessions, pets,loved ones behind to try to get away from this harassment. I moved from Arkansas to Washington area. However, nothing has changed with the harassment and torture. These are moral,human,civil and constitutional rights violations! Amnesty international says they operate on a more global level and that 17,000 American citizens being harassed and tortured is not enough for them to get involved. If this was say Chechnya using military weapons on it's unarmed citizens the UN would get involved and offer refuge to the victims. However this is the USA and these human rights violations do not count. I like other TI's have contacted congress, the president of usa, local law agencies, lame stream media, the UN, Amnesty international and any organization we can think of. They all say the same thing that they have no idea where to begin.

They seem to be able to control my emotions. I can be seriously thinking about something and they target one area of my brain and I bust out smiling and giggling. The next minute they target another area making me feel angry when I'm really not. They have tried to keep me agitated for days at a time. They say they will make me do a shooting like the one in Norway! I am not even a violent person. I get happy and jump up and down and hug and kiss my moma on the head. I am a very loving person and pray that this stops!

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 12:54:17 pm »
When Alex Jones says "welcome to the grid" he means it!  :-\  Go to your nearest city and take a look at the cages of wires above your head and think about targeting by emf!

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 04:55:47 am »
Dear Ms. Nelson, 

Thank you for contacting the American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon. As you may know, the
ACLU of Oregon is a small, private, nonprofit organization funded entirely by private donations.
Typically, the cases we accept are handled by lawyers in private practice who donate their time. 
As a result, we offer legal assistance in only a small number of cases each year.

Consequently, we must choose cases that most clearly invoke significant civil liberties and civil
rights issues. We focus on protecting the rights of individuals to be free from excessive
government intrusion and the right to receive equal protection under the law. These liberties
include the rights of freedom of speech, press, and religion, the right to be treated equally and
without discrimination on the basis of race or sex, and the right to be free of abusive police
conduct. Among these cases, we are forced to limit our representation to "impact cases," i.e.,
those that present new legal issues or affect large numbers of people. 

We cannot assist in cases that depend on establishing facts. We are generally unable to get
involved in disputes between private parties, with private employers, or private organizations. We
also cannot intervene in a situation where an attorney has already been retained unless the
attorney personally requests assistance, and even then, all the other criteria are still in place. 

Based on the above criteria, we have concluded the ACLU is unable to provide you assistance.
Please be assured, however, that this does not reflect on the worthiness of your case. 

I have enclosed the ACLU of Oregon’s Referral and Information sheet. One of the organizations
listed may be able to assist you. I regret we are unable to help you further.

Sincerely,

Kevin Díaz
Legal Director

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crock!

"We focus on protecting the rights of individuals to be free from excessive government intrusion"

Ummm I would say someone speaking inside your head with a satellite 24/7 would be considered intrusive?

"the right to receive equal protection under the law"

hell the cops are too damn scared to get involved! No lawyer will get involved either.

"These liberties include the rights of freedom of speech, press"

I can barely even send out an email that the nsa doesn't stop.

"These liberties include the rights of freedom of speech, press, and religion, the right to be treated equally and
without discrimination on the basis of race or sex, and the right to be free of abusive police
conduct. Among these cases, we are forced to limit our representation to "impact cases," i.e.,
those that present new legal issues or affect large numbers of people.  "

The nsa and cia will not let me pray! When I try they speak in my head louder, cause a higher pitched humming sound inside my head, cause pains and microwave burns.

These liberties include the rights of freedom of speech, press, and religion, the right to be treated equally and
conduct
. Among these cases, we are forced to limit our representation to "impact cases," i.e.,
those that present new legal issues or affect large numbers of people. 

Define police does the nsa qualify!
policeplural of po·lice (Noun)
1. The civil force of a federal or local government, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.
2. Members of a police force

"Among these cases, we are forced to limit our representation to "impact cases," i.e.,
those that present new legal issues or affect large numbers of people.  "

A Petition Against the Military and Intelligence Agencies' Use of Organized Stalking and Electronic Torture
   1199 Signatures
Published by freedomfchs on Jan 02, 2010
Category: Human Rights
Region: United States of America
Target: United States Congress
Web site: http://www.freedomfchs.com

That's 1,199 signatures in just one year of people being (a)tortured by US military satellites (b)harassed by US military satellites (c)already died at the hands of US military satellites.

How many more victims do we need?

THANK YOU SO MUCH ACLU FOR PROTECTING OUR CIVIL LIBERTIES!!!!!

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 05:05:35 am »
Katie,

I am really sorry this is happening to you.  Our program is not designed to assist with this type of issue and I wouldn't even know where to begin offering a referral.  Best of luck to you.

Joe McCarty | Supervisor | Crime Victims Services Division | Department of Justice | Ph. 503-378-5058 | Fx. 503-378-5738 | [email protected]

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:19 AM
    To: McCarty Joe A
    Subject: FW: Harassment and torture

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:59 PM
    To: CVSD Email
    Subject: Harassment and torture

First I would like to say that I am not just some drug addict or crazy person. I have been attending college and almost have a 2 year associates degree in computer science. The things I am stating can be scientifically proved. I am being harassed and tortured by satellite. The people responsible claim they are the national security agency and the central intelligence agency. They say that they are doing experiments and that if I say anything it's considered revealing military technology. They will attempt to make me look insane for this but I have letters from psychiatrist stating other wise. They are able to get a lock on my location by measuring emf or elctro  magnetic fields with satellite. All American power lines produce emf  and the human brain does as well. The wires in one room of my house are like a wrestling ring to them and I am in the middle. They have been using S.E.T.I. (Search For Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) technology to speak directly inside my head. I can't even take a shower without a male talking in my head saying he is masturbating and asking me to do things. They have caused microwave burns on my body and make my eyes feel like they are boiling in hot water. They aim at my heart, hands and feet and it feels like nails going through me causing intense pains. They overwhelm me with talking in my head which is linked to mind control. They have also put images directly into my head. I have moved from Arkansas to Oregon to get away from this harassment. I also have a witness back in Arkansas. He was my boyfriend at the time and they were doing the same thing to him. I am able to place a microphone on top of my head and record them talking, so it can't be said that I am delusional and hearing things that are not there! If someone did radiation scans on my body they would also be able to see that I am telling the truth. This is harassment and torture and violates my human,civil and constitutional rights! I am an unarmed civilian being targeted and attacked by military weapons. I am asking for some type of investigation to be done into this matter. If this is not the proper channels for such state or local investigation to be done; please direct me to the proper channels.

US PATENT 3951134 - APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR REMOTELY MONITORING AND ALTERING BRAIN

this patent was approved in 1976! It is sad but very real! The CIA developed R.H.I.C. and uses it in conjunction with the NSA using RNM.

R.H.I.C.-E.D.O.M. refers to Remote Hypnotic Intracerebral Control- Electronic Dissolution Of Memory. It is a most hideous form of technology designed to destroy the memory and exert control over human subjects. It consists of sound vibration, or sound frequency to "buzz up" a human subject, and can probably be used in conjunction with the National Security Agency's 'Remote Neural Monitoring' system which tracks people, so with tracking capability added the RHIC EDOM can be applied almost constantly to a target-victim.

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 05:06:44 am »
Dear Ms. Nelson:

We are in receipt of your e-mail regarding issues you alleging against the National Security Agency.
Our office does not handle that kind of claim.
Please contact the Oregon State Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 1 800 452-7636
for assistance.
They may be able to assist you with attorney referrals.
Regards,
Susak and Powell, PC

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 05:08:44 am »
Dear Katie,

Thank you for your email, and for your interest in Amnesty International!

I regret to inform you, that, Amnesty International is unable to offer you any assistance as your case does not fall within our areas of work.

I do understand your concerns and desire that action be taken. However, our work is determined by the framework established by Amnesty International members at a global level, and all individual cases that we work on must fall with the terms established by our statute. This does not mean that we consider certain types of human rights, or human rights abuses, to be more important than others. Nor does it mean that we have reached any conclusion as to whether you may have been the victim of a human rights violation. Rather, it means that we must, to be as effective as possible, channel our limited resources towards those areas of work which we have identified as priorities.

I regret that we are unable to assist you, and I do understand the disappointment this must cause. However, I hope you are able to understand the reasons behind this. I do hope that you are able to find the help that you need elsewhere, and that your situation improves.

Many thanks,

Communications Team

To:        [email protected]
Date:        22/07/2011 23:36
Subject:        [[ar]] Satellie Harassment and torture
Sent by:        [email protected]

Katie Marie Nelson sent a message using the contact form at http://www.amnesty.org/en/contact. I am one of the many victims of the National Security Agency's satellite harassment. They sexually harass me even when I bathe. Usually it's a male saying he is masturbating and asking me to do things to myself. They have caused microwave burns and intense pains in my crotch, feet and hands. They tap the optical nerves in my eyes making them smell like they are burning and causing my eyes to jump. They have also aimed at my metal fillings in my teeth and my heart. They speak directly inside my skull with what is refereed to as V2K or voice to skull. Unfortunately this is no joke! This is the same technology they use in S.E.T.I except the sounds aren't aimed into outer space but at US civilian's skulls. They use radio frequency to accomplish a lot of this and it is illegal to jam radio frequencies in the United States of America. This agency is using weapons of war the same ones they used in Iraq against US citizens who have no way of defending themselves! I am on Social Security Disability myself and can't afford all this high tech shielding equipment! I have witnesses to these personal incidents. I have traveled from Arkansas to Oregon to get away from their satellite harassment. It has cost me family, pets and personal possessions. Unfortunately I depend on this countries leaders to defend me from this type of thing, but it seems hopeless! I need your help!

--

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER

This email has been sent by Amnesty International Limited (a company registered in England and Wales limited by guarantee, number 01606776 with registered office at 1 Easton St, London WC1X 0DW). Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Amnesty International unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty International for operational or business reasons.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini. www.postini.com

--

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER

This email has been sent by Amnesty International Limited (a company registered in England and Wales limited by guarantee, number 01606776 with registered office at 1 Easton St, London WC1X 0DW). Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Amnesty International unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty International for operational or business reasons.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini. www.postini.com

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 05:11:16 am »
You were sent this email because you selected to receive email notifications when someone replied to the message thread:
http://community.lawyers.com/forums/p/116264/572097.aspx#572097

The comments listed below were submitted to the thread.
Do not reply to this email. Access the message on Lawyers.com to submit your reply.

To unsubscribe from this item, visit Re: Voilation of human,civil,constitutional rights and click on the link "Stop emailing replies to me" located at the start of the discussion.

To stop all notifications of any updated items from Lawyers.com Community, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".
----------------------------------

Member: Cica
Message Title: Re: Voilation of human,civil,constitutional rights
Forum: Civil Rights

Katie Marie Nelson:
    Who said I was communicating with them? I don't give them any such satisfaction of communicating with them

Wait a minute ... You said that you communicate with them:

Katie Marie Nelson:
    I have repeatedly asked for their names and badge numbers but every time they say they do not have to give me their name or badge number.

Katie Marie Nelson:
    If you were a lawyer I might actually answer your questions but you obviously are not a lawyer.

Right.  I'm not a lawyer.  I'm in a field that deals with people on a totally separate level.  The fact is that you can't answer questions.  You conjure up a belief; you cannot answer questions posed; and your statements conflict with each other.  The field that I'm in you would have to answer these questions, and a multitude of others, before a lawsuit could even be considered.

But I do wish you luck.  Use the Find a Lawyer search to the right.

----------------------------------
Do not reply to this email. Access the message on Lawyers.com to submit your reply.

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 05:14:15 am »
Dear Consumer,

Thank you for contacting the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your correspondence. We will review your information to determine how we can best serve you.

If you need to send additional information, you may reply back with this email, leaving the case number (example: CIMS0123456789) in the subject line, or contact us at our toll free phone number 1-888-Call-FCC (1-888-225-5322) and reference the case number.

The Federal Communications Commission

Visit us at our Web Site located at www.fcc.gov, where you will find a wealth of information on a wide variety of communications-related topics.

----------   Original Message   ---------- From:          [email protected]
Received:   7/23/2011 5:35:56 PM
Subject:      Fw: Lawsuit agains NSA

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: FBI Washington ; Freedom from nsa ; Hrights ; "[email protected]" ; "[email protected]" ; Naacp ; "[email protected]" ; "[email protected]"
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:22 AM
Subject: Lawsuit agains NSA

The agents responsible have already stated that they are NSA agents. Stop harassing me with satellites. You know what I'm talking about the same ones used for S.E.T.I. that you are using for V2K (voice to skull). I have pictures of the microwave burns, I have audio recordings of you talking inside my head as well as video footage and witnesses. I have video recordings of spectrograph analysis of the frequencies you have been using as well. If you do not cease this activity I WILL SUE YOU! These are civil,human,amendment and constitutional rights violations not to mentions the FCC rules and regulations you are violating using radio frequencies against me via satellite! All I want is to be left alone!

Katie Marie Nelson

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 05:22:31 am »
OMG! We have tried contacting so many agencies and organizations with no results! This is sickening that this is happening in America and no one gives a damn! People please sign that petition! It's not just me anymore! They are targeting my mother now too! Both of us may have implants! We have found similar sized objects under our skin with no explanation of how they got there or memory of when! I am already getting sick from the radiation exposure! I slumped over in my chair two days ago and almost puked my guts out. It's causing memory loss as well. I find myself forgetting simple things and I am a college student! These a**holes are killing me slowly and no one even cares! In a month or so I may not even remember being here or Alex Jones if I'm not already dead.

Offline katienelson30

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 08:51:20 am »
The National Security Agency just think they are invulnerable! They have phone numbers,email addresses and a website!! I am recomending to all targeted individuals who are being harassed and tortured by electonic means and by satellite to copy and past this into any website comment section,forums and paste it into chatrooms like yahoo,msn,aol etc

"The NSA is taking a poll on RFID implants over the phone, Should the National Security Agency begin RFID implants in infant babies brains at birth? Please call in and give your opinions. (301) 688-6311 or (443) 479-9572 or (301) 688-7866 or 1-866-672-4473 or (301) 688-1785 or (301) 688-6672 or (301) 688-2336 or 410-854-8035 or (301) 688-7592 or call the Toll free number 1-800-688-6115 remember the lines are busy due to high volume."

or spam this in chatrooms like aol,msn,yahoo:

"Free phone sex line!!! Sexy females waiting to take your calls now at 1-800-688-6115"
They are all NSA phone numbers!!!
If they want to electronically harass and torture us then we can damn sure cause them some chaos too!

"Silence is true wisdom's best reply", SENECA

Love always,
Katie Marie Nelson

Offline zathras

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 10:31:46 am »
Darlin' one of the reasons they do this is so that people like you will write the kinds of letters you wrote to these organizations. They want YOU to make it all less believable by sounding as crazy as possible. You are a pawn they are using to further their cause and you are playing right into their hands. They know you cannot provide any PROOF as to the cause of your distress. They also know that you probably will not write a well grammared, coherent letter citing actual case content of your claims. They were correct in that assumption. You must also remember that most of the people within these organizations are as ignorant as the rest of the populace on the technologies that have been developed and used over the past several decades.
  You say you are in college. I suggest you expand to electronics in general, get a degree, and armed with that, write a non-inflammatory paper on these technologies and what they do to humans in general. Offer a physical demonstration. After you have their attention, then voice your concerns about the general populace using yourself as an example.
  I would also suggest using video/sound surrveliance in your own home to record any and all activities so you will have some semblance of proof, especially for the physical effects you mention.
  I know it's not fair that you have to go to all these lengths, but they don't play fair. If you cannot do these things then you will have to live with it like the rest of us who have been victims. Just try not to let it bother you. Flash em LOL You should also probably be checked for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy so it can be ruled out as the cause of your distress. Also have your shrink give you a paper that states his diagnosis. These steps will lend to your credibility. You must decide to be credible or a kook.

Offline Liberty4all

• C.E.O. of Hell
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 12:31:00 am »
I recommend using an MP3 player as much as possible.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 08:11:36 am »
Try making a Faraday cage to escape some of the harassment as well.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 09:18:55 am »
bump

Offline All4truth

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 09:35:28 am »
There was a thread here somewhere, I can't find it now, that has the name of a Lawyer who deals with this.  I remember reading it the other day, but now I can't remember what it was called.  If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post it, maybe she can contact him.

Offline Mikko

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 11:46:53 am »
So it's soundcards sending low-frequence signals to your head and other body parts? I don't know how much good can a faraday cage do since I can connect to internet with this thing from buses. Cars are supposed to be faraday cages I hear.
If I wind up dead, step over my corpse and continue the charge. Don't let what I strived for get wasted.
Find your own path, make your own choises, think and feel for yourselves. Live and die free, and preserve the wonders of life.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 07:17:20 am »
Only a car with tinted windows would filter out certain wavelengths, but if you can still get a wifi or cell signal in your car with tinted windows, then its not doing much of a job, now is it? Cars are not meant to be Faraday cages, only cars. A Faraday cage blocks out ALL signals. Which is its purpose. I suppose a person suspecting they are being harassed could use a Faraday cage to escape the harassment while at home, however if they continue to suspect harassment while in a Faraday cage, it may very well be a mental disorder. However I'm sure some would suggest it was an implant or other such stuff. Thus far, my experience is that many who claim harassment are quick to dismiss Faraday cages, as they are not comfortable with what they found within one, and that is that they still suffered the same things. When they can no longer claim that they are receiving signals because of the cage, they no longer have their crutch to explain things the way they want them to be, and therefore must come up with a new crutch to explain the irrational things they claim to experience. No one likes to think they are loosing their mind. Everyone wants something to blame, something disconnected from them. A Faraday cage makes that difficult for people who claim gang stalking in my experience.

The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.