Author Topic: Establishment media using Norway massacre to frame white Americans as terrorists  (Read 6143 times)

Offline GoatsHead

I posted something on this forum asking if there would be a false flag attack to be used to frame-up white Americans as terrorists and radicals one day before the Norway massacre actually happened.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/jul/26/anders-breivik-terror-norway

It looks like my predictions are actually coming true! Things are moving awfully fast aren't they. Too fast for people to keep up. I can't imagine whats next.

Will the TSA/DHS exploit this phoney incident as a reason to roll out the "VIPR" and "FAST" security checkpoints all across the country, and profile white middle-class Americans as the new Al-Qaeda?

Offline landy731

Honda
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 03:50:29 am »
" Automotive News " reported that ,The only planet Earth may be the Milky Way memory, despite the substantial reduction in production ,Asics Rotation 77 Shoes, the Acura ILX January inventory days is still up to 96 days , on April 1 , the number of days of inventory is reached 105 days,Asics Tokidoki Fabre BL-L Shoes. For Honda , these figures are somewhat irregular . The benefits of a plant , platforms and other components shared with the Civic is to help each other in different models , Honda can easily adjust production . Honda better market outlets Civic and CR - V cross-border car transferred to Greensburg plant . Theoretically, higher-margin Acura ILX is good news .