Author Topic: GE/MSNBC/NYT propagating scripted myths about NATO false flags in Norway  (Read 7376 times)

Offline 2012

• it's all too creepy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43871088/ns/world_news-the_new_york_times/

We are the new BAD guys, anyone who does not happen to agree with the status Quo  will be targeted, we are going to be next right wing nasty boys on the block, watch out friends. You will find soon next time anyone visits sites like this and uses them regularly, you will end up with some half ass swat team  taking you down. This is the start of it, it will all end up going underground like some weird sex site or something. Are we going to see headlines like a site was busted and police have rounded up a bunch of discontented disruptors who could have been planning the next outrage or something.          

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Just as Alex said they would use this!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:23:07 am »

We are the new BAD guys, anyone who does not happen to agree with the status Quo  will be targeted, we are going to be next right wing nasty boys on the block, watch out friends. You will find soon next time anyone visits sites like this and uses them regularly, you will end up with some half ass swat team  taking you down. This is the start of it, it will all end up going underground like some weird sex site or something. Are we going to see headlines like a site was busted and police have rounded up a bunch of discontented disruptors who could have been planning the next outrage or something.          

SO BE IT.   We will defend the Constitution and the good people of this land until we can breathe no more.

As a former military officer, I am bound by my oath.

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline 2012

• it's all too creepy
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:28:53 am »
Shame they don't read what you signed and understood what it means and what it says. brain washed idiots.

Scary This all going very, very 1984 for me....... he was telling us something e way back then., just like Hollywood does today...

Sorry to say this is my modern take on your post:

I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will NOT support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, except the global elite and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation not freely, without any mental thought or reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter ( the new world order); So help me Satan." (DA Form 71, 1 August 2011, for officers.)[/color]

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Norway attacks shine light on General Electric's manipulation of public opinion
Incidents serve as wake-up call for humanity to investigate every single thing MSNBC says because the following article exposes just how full of Bilderberg shit they are

By NICHOLAS KULISH

The success of populist parties appealing to a sense of lost national identity has brought criticism of minorities, immigrants and in particular Muslims out of the beer halls and Internet chat rooms and into mainstream politics. While the parties themselves generally do not condone violence, some experts say a climate of hatred in the political discourse has encouraged violent individuals.

“I’m not surprised when things like the bombing in Norway happen, because you will always find people who feel more radical means are necessary,” said Joerg Forbrig, an analyst at the German Marshall Fund in Berlin who has studied far-right issues in Europe. “It literally is something that can happen in a number of places and there are broader problems behind it.”

Last November a Swedish man was arrested in the southern city of Malmö in connection with more than a dozen unsolved shootings of immigrants, including one fatality. The shootings, nine of which took place between June and October 2010, appeared to be the work of an isolated individual. More broadly in Sweden, though, the far-right Sweden Democrats experienced new success at the polls. The party entered Parliament for the first time after winning 5.7 percent of the vote in the general election last September.

The bombing and shootings in Oslo also have served as a wake-up call for security services in Europe and the United States that in recent years have become so focused on Islamic terrorists that they may have underestimated the threat of domestic radicals, including those upset by what they see as the influence of Islam.
 Video: Norway in mourning, searching for answers (on this page)

In the United States the deadly attacks have reawakened memories of the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, where a right-wing extremist, Timothy J. McVeigh, used a fertilizer bomb to blow up a federal government building, killing 168 people. That deadly act had long since been overshadowed by the events of Sept. 11, 2001.

According to Mr. Forbrig, isolated right-wing groups in Europe would rise up and then quickly disappear from the ’60s into the ’90s. But in recent years far-right statements have appeared to lose much of their post-World War II taboo even among some prominent political parties.

A combination of increased migration from abroad and largely unrestricted movement of people within an enlarged European Union, such as the persecuted Roma minority, helped lay the groundwork for a nationalist, at times starkly chauvinist, revival.

Groups are gaining traction from Hungary to Italy, but it is particularly apparent in northern European countries that long have had liberal immigration policies. The rapid arrival of refugees, asylum seekers and economic migrants, many of them Muslims, led to a significant backlash in places like Denmark, where the Danish People’s Party has 25 out of 179 seats in Parliament, and the Netherlands, where Geert Wilders’s Party for Freedom won 15.5 percent of the vote in the 2010 general election.

Mr. Wilders famously compared the Koran, the holy book of Islam, to Adolf Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.” Both the Danish and Dutch right-wing parties are backing precarious minority governments while not directly participating by having ministers, and inching toward mainstream acceptance in the process.

End of multiculturalism?
Friday’s attacks were swiftly condemned by leaders from across the political spectrum in Europe. Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel was particularly sharp in speaking out against what she called an “appalling crime.” The sort of hatred that could fuel such an action, she said, went against “freedom, respect and the belief in peaceful coexistence.”

Yet some of the primary motivations cited by the suspect in Norway, Anders Behring Breivik, are now mainstream issues. Mrs. Merkel, President Nicolas Sarkozy of France and Prime Minister David Cameron in Britain all recently declared an end to multiculturalism. Multiculturalism “has failed, utterly failed,” Mrs. Merkel told fellow Christian Democrats last October, though stressing that immigrants were welcome in Germany.

[GE even exposes the intention of this NATO/Bilderberg set of false flags...they want Merkel, Sarkozy and Cameron to change their opinions about 'multiculturalism' or demonize them as being 'like the patsy'. This attack is like an assignment by the 'Adjustment Bureau'.]

Perhaps the most surprising about-turn came in Britain, a country that has long considered itself among the most immigrant-friendly in Europe until a series of coordinated bomb attacks in London six years ago. In one of his most noticed speeches, Mr. Cameron told the Munich security conference in February that the country’s decades-old policy of multiculturalism had encouraged “segregated communities” where Islamic extremism can thrive.

France, a fiercely secularist state where all religion is banned from the public sphere, was long isolated and berated for its staunch opposition to the laissez-faire of multiculturalism. Girls who show up in public schools there with the Muslim headscarf are suspended, as are teachers or any other employees in the public sector.

If Mr. Sarkozy appeared to soften his understanding of official secularism, or “laïcité” earlier in his political career, even toying with the idea of affirmative action, he has recently scrambled to backtrack. He held a nationwide debate on “national identity” last year and earlier this year banned Muslim full-face veils like niqab, as well as the burqa.

That hasn’t stopped the far-right National Front, now led by Marine Le Pen, the daughter of its founder, to surge in opinion polls, with some surveys predicting that she might make it into next year’s presidential runoff. She compared Muslims praying in the streets outside overcrowded mosques to the Nazi occupation, and decries the European Union and the euro.

Earlier this month the daily newspaper Berliner Zeitung reported that neo-Nazis were attacking the offices of the far-left Left Party with increasing frequency. In the former East German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, statistics showed that there were 30 such attacks in the first half of 2011 compared to 44 attacks in all of 2010.

Story: Norway survivor: 'I heard people begging for their lives'
[Look at MSNBC injecting personal drama into the false mythology they have scripted years ago. This is trauma based mind control, they shock you with the touching stories and then when your mind is numb with the shock, they inject total outlandish bullshit about the events and tell everyone: "give us more power or it will happen again." GE/MSNBC are the terrorists, they ar4e the ones writing these scripts as part of a full takeover of all constitutionally protected human rights. They have helped Mao, Stalin, Hitler...what makes people think that GE will not hesitate to do the same in the US?]

Watchful eye on extremists
Due to its Nazi past, Germany keeps a watchful eye on right-wing extremists, and the parties of the far right have a hard time gaining traction, with no representatives in Parliament. In Finland, the True Finns, a populist nationalist party founded in 1995, became the third largest party represented in the Finnish Parliament after winning 19 percent of the vote in April. And Norway’s Progress Party, a right-wing populist party, is the second largest in the country, winning 23 percent of the vote in the last parliamentary election in September 2009.

“The Norwegian right-wing groups have always been disorganized, haven’t had charismatic leaders or the kind of well-organized groups with financial support that you see in Sweden,” said Kari Helene Partapuoli, director of the Norwegian Center against Racism. “But in the last two or three years our organization and other antifascist networks have warned of an increased temperature of debate and that violent groups had been established.”
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 11:04:15 am »
Shame they don't read what you signed and understood what it means and what it says. brain washed idiots.

Scary This all going very, very 1984 for me....... he was telling us something e way back then., just like Hollywood does today...

Sorry to say this is my modern take on your post:

I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will NOT support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, except the global elite and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation not freely, without any mental thought or reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter ( the new world order); So help me Satan." (DA Form 71, 1 August 2011, for officers.)[/color]

Sounds like something most of Congress and those in the executive branch would sign---let's add the judicial branch.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Everything about the acts, the suspect(s), the event, the drama, the reactions that will be televised and discussed over the next 2 months has already been prepared in a Mythylogical script. We have seen this script building with the pre-climax being DHS's video targeting white people and the Nazi/Stasi predictive programming TV show 'HOMELAND'.

Just like the 9/11 mythology was scripted long before the event. Just to understand how insane these people are...years after 9/11 when public outcry demanded an investigation, the elite created the 9/11 commission. And who was the final author of the report from this so called "investigative analysis"? Was it a head investigator at the FBI? Was it a military expert with knowledge of such events?

Nope...it was Philip Zelikow. And what else has Philip Zelikow written? What is Philip Zelikow an expert in?

CREATING PUBLIC MYTHS!!!!

Philip Zelikow's college thesis:
Creating public myths
]
Philip Zelikow: Catastrophic Terrorism: Imagining the Transformative Event
Philip Zelikow: Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission staff
9/11 Commission; Lee Hamilton, Thomas Kean

http://www.snowshoefilms.com/

www.undertheradarmedia.wordpress.com

Audio Files   VBR MP3
1052. PhilipZeilkow_911_1    4.4 MB
Information   Format   Size
PhilipZelikow-CatashropohicTerrorismImaginingTheTransformativeEvent_meta.xml    Metadata    1.3 KB
catastrophicterrorism-foreignaffairs-1198.pdf    119.8 KB

Philip Zelikow - Catastrophic Terrorism: Imagining the Transformative Event
http://www.archive.org/details/PhilipZelikow-CatashropohicTerrorismImaginingTheTransformativeEvent
Audio from a clip from Snowshoe Film's documentary

Phillip D. Zelikow...911 Myth Maker
http://www.rense.com/general78/rapestory.htm
By Andrew 10-12-7

When you ask people to revisit the events of 9/11 and reconsider what really happened, you enter the twilight zone of public mythology where people don't want to rethink unhappy events and where you challenge their personal egos. Did you know that for the same reason that 2/3 of the women raped never report it, 2/3 of the victims of fraud never seek redress either? They find themselves at odds with their own egos; they simply don't want to admit that they have been so violated or duped. I believe that the story of Philip Zelikow is important to help people beyond their own egos and see how America is being raped.

Most people have never heard of Philip D. Zelikow, but he is best known as the executive director of the 9/11 Commission. He basically wrote the 9/11 Commission Report. Immediately prior to Bush appointing him to head the 9/11 Commission, Zelikow was the executive director of the little known Aspen Strategy Group whose members include Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rica, and Paul Wolfowitz. Although most people don't know anything about Zelikow, they recognize Cheney, Rice and Wolfowitz as the Neoconservatives most responsible for stampeding America into the current unfortunate conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspen_Strategy_Group#Group_Members

Zelikow's record gets really interesting when we consider that he went on to write the 9/11 Commission Report. He earned a law degree from the University of Houston Law School and a Ph. D. from Tufts University. He wrote books too. He wrote a book on The Kennedy Tapes, and another on Why People Don't Trust Government. One of his areas of expertise is PUBLIC MYTHOLOGY. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_D._Zelikow

While at Harvard he actually wrote about the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking. As he noted in his own words, "contemporary" history is "defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public's presumptions about its immediate past. The idea of 'public presumption'," he explained, "is akin to [the] notion of 'public myth' but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word 'myth.' Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community." So Zelikow, the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.

If 9/11 was nothing but a huge HOAX, you would naturally expect that the event itself would have to be perfectly scripted.

In 1998, Zelikow actually wrote Catastrophic Terrorism about imagining "the transformative event" three years before 9/11. Here are Zelikow's 1998 words; Readers should imagine the possibilities for themselves, because the most serious constraint on current policy [nonaggression] is lack of imagination. An act of catastrophic terrorism that killed thousands or tens of thousands of people and/or disrupted the necessities of life for hundreds of thousands, or even millions, would be a watershed event in America's history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented for peacetime and undermine Americans' fundamental sense of security within their own borders in a manner akin to the 1949 Soviet atomic bomb test, or perhaps even worse. Constitutional liberties would be challenged as the United States sought to protect itself from further attacks by pressing against allowable limits in surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and the use of deadly force. More violence would follow, either as other terrorists seek to imitate this great "success" or as the United States strikes out at those considered responsible. Like Pearl Harbor, such an event would divide our past and future into a "before" and "after." The effort and resources we devote to averting or containing this threat now, in the "before" period, will seem woeful, even pathetic, when compared to what will happen "after." Our leaders will be judged negligent for not addressing catastrophic terrorism more urgently.
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/visions/publication/terrorism.htm

If we can get people to see that the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report got his Ph.D. in PUBLIC MYTHS and actually had his hand in scripting the 9/11 event itself in 1998, they might be more receptive to the idea that the official story of 9/11 should be revisited.

The other problem is getting them to look again at an unhappy event. Don't show them the unhappy pictures or the long videos of planes crashing into the WTC Towers or of the Towers collapsing. Instead show them short videos of what the first reporters said immediately after the explosions at the Pentagon and at Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

(1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck and

(2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc&mode=related&search

On September 11, 2001, the immediate reports on the ground told the truth. I think most people can see that it was later that the myth-makers retold the myth the way Zelikow scripted it to be remembered. This may be 2007, but when we consider the power of mythology the psychology of the average man hasn't changed in 4000 years. And when everyone in the political community believes the same myth, it becomes a parallel reality. With TV reinforcing the 9/11 myth every single day, it has become stronger than any belief system that I can remember, but we must explore ways to challenge it.

Rio's nearly one year post on the subject: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=181436.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline 2012

• it's all too creepy
In short:

They plan an event.

Script the event.

Create the devistation.

carry out the script.

In this case:

Kill loads of inocent people.

This justifies, their Opposition and alienation from sites like this. It also serves to  help justify criminalizing individuals and groups such as this site, GLP and alike. Drive them underground, as the public will be turned against them. Also helps to inform on supporters of freedom and truth, who in turn will be removed from the global prison camp.  Ho yes we see it, those who are or could be the spies on this site and other sites.  Always remember, truth stands and can never be destroyed.  

We stand for respect and High value of all life, all races and cultures, We are opposed to any violence, but support truth, respect, freedom, and honesty for all life.  These values can and will survive!  If these values are criminal, Then  I am a criminal >