Author Topic: 5 Reasons Why The Oslo Bombing Already Looks Like A False Flag Attack  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Daystrom

Apparently this is his twitter with only a single message.

http://twitter.com/#!/AndersBBreivik

AndersBBreivik
One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests.
17 Jul

Offline jfranko4

Apparently this is his twitter with only a single message.

http://twitter.com/#!/AndersBBreivik

AndersBBreivik
One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests.
17 Jul

Exactly, even that looks dodgy. I'm suprised he didn't post some alex jones quote just to top everything off.

Offline The Masonite

I was busting caps at the range on Saturday.  I am a pretty good shot having training in the private and public sector with handguns, shotguns, and rifles.  Also been hunting for over 20 years.  No way this guy acted alone.  He had to of had at least one accomplice, maybe 2.

Remember the Fort Hood shooting and the one or two other mystery men with guns that disappeared?  Even easier when you have woods all around.

COLUMBINE

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold planned their attack, trained with their weapons, and when the *hit went down they only killed 15.  They had at least 200 rounds of ammo, two 12ga shotguns, a 9mm handgun, and a 9mm rifle.  Most of their killings were at point blank range in the school library with sawed off shotguns.  No way this Oslo guy did it alone.

Offline SparkOfLife

I was busting caps at the range on Saturday.  I am a pretty good shot having training in the private and public sector with handguns, shotguns, and rifles.  Also been hunting for over 20 years.  No way this guy acted alone.  He had to of had at least one accomplice, maybe 2.

Remember the Fort Hood shooting and the one or two other mystery men with guns that disappeared?  Even easier when you have woods all around.

COLUMBINE

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold planned their attack, trained with their weapons, and when the *hit went down they only killed 15.  They had at least 200 rounds of ammo, two 12ga shotguns, a 9mm handgun, and a 9mm rifle.  Most of their killings were at point blank range in the school library with sawed off shotguns.  No way this Oslo guy did it alone.

Oh c'mon. Columbine is just as big of a fraud psyop as this is.

Columbine happened on the day before it was reported and the media kept it hush for a full 24hrs before it was staged by the mainstream media. This is factual stuff.