Author Topic: Genocidal maniac Henry Kissinger tries appealing to Colbert Nation for sympathy  (Read 12043 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
How desperate are these Bilderberg f**kheads that they need to genuflex to the Colbert Nation for reverence.

Henry, you will find no sanctuary on a comedy show, everyone knows you have actively engaged in sedition, fraud and treason you lying sack of cow manure.

Your JASON buddies are not gonna save you from your destiny with a reckoning. There are arrest warrants all over the world for your crimes against humanity including those in Cambodia, Chile, Laos, Congo, Sudan, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Libya, El Salvador, Panama, Afghanistan, Mexico, Nicaragua, United States, etc. I mean really, is there one square mile of god's earth that you have not tainted with your foul actions against humanity itself? Other than Zbigniew Brzezinski, you have got to be the slimiest piece of pond moss to ever inhabit the land of the free.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

Why does Colbert let this fool and killer of millions on his show?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof

Why does Colbert let this fool and killer of millions on his show?

Like he can choose? :-))

Anyway, remember Operation Tailwind, kissinger order the use of gas in Laos.
http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1526/15260640.htm

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
Eh tu, Colbert?  :(
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline Freeski

Canadians aren't allowed to see this. f**k off NWO! We have ways to see this! We will thwart your evilness!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Rebelitarian

Ever been on the Colboards ??

There are a lot of idiots over there.

I got banned twice just for posting Alex Jones info and talking about the FED.  I was getting on this one guys nerves real good.  He was a political science major and a minor in economics.

A bunch of educated fools in the NYC audience.

Offline Freeski

Ever been on the Colboards ??

There are a lot of idiots over there.

I got banned twice just for posting Alex Jones info and talking about the FED.  I was getting on this one guys nerves real good.  He was a political science major and a minor in economics.

A bunch of educated fools in the NYC audience.

Education? Anyone with an alphabet after their name needs to look into the concept of "intent", as it applies to knowledge.

Programming vs. bottom-up free thinking! ;D

f**k The Man!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Rebelitarian

I was getting to this guy real good.

He even begged me laster year that if the economy recovered that I would stop posting all the FED info.

I agreed.

The economy didn't recover.

He got pissy and banned me.    ;D

Offline Freeski

Some people just don't want to know the truth.

Offline Valerius

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline ELIJAH STAPP

Eh tu, Colbert?  :(

"Et tu Colbert" indeed... Am I the only one that noticed the upside down gold pentagrams rotating in the sidebar? Or that henry's left hand never came out from underneath the table (Masonic?).  I do believe that if Hitler were alive today Colbert would have him on his show and attempt to use humor to make him look like a teddy bear.  I will never watch The Colbert Report again until he comes on Alex's show for a public apology.

Offline Rebelitarian

I just renewed another membership after being banned 3 times.   ;D

I wonder how long it will take them this time ?

http://forums.colbertnation.com/?page=ThreadView&thread_id=27244&pg=1

Become a member... drive them crazy...    ;D