Author Topic: Video: MI6/CIA operatives blow up Pakistani Military Base [New Phoenix Project]  (Read 12270 times)

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Nailer

Re: Police: 3 explosions rock Pakistani air base
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 02:07:11 pm »
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Nailer

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 02:10:08 pm »
KARACHI: Multiple explosions and gunfire has been heard near the PAF Museum on Shahrah-e-Faisal Road in Karachi.

Casualties are feared. Towering flames are rising from inside the compound.

11:55pm
At least four members of the PAF have been reportedly killed in the attack, says Ahmed Jung from Express 24/7. The Interior Ministry reported this casualty figure to the Chief Minister house.

However, no emergency vehicles have gone into the base.
Emergency has been announced in all Karachi hospitals.

11:50pm
CCTV cameras are monitoring the situation inside — it is confirmed that terrorists are inside and they have targeted PNS Mehran and PNS Faisal, says Faraz Khan reporting for The Express Tribune.

Four to five spots have been targeted within.
It is also possible a hangar and a navy depot has been targeted.

ISPR’s Major General Athar Abbas has confirmed there is an attack ongoing inside.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/173888/blast-on-dalmia-road/
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 02:44:08 pm »
More attacks coming from US drones?
Looks like somebody wants to start a war in Pakistan.
I smell a rat.

::)
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 02:52:30 pm »
  Contractors, set up men, assassins, goverment agents and employees, MSM based news, and a load more have been busy beavers.
  Manipulation of the average citizen is a peice of cake for those of power and fortunes and they are global, interwoven in every nation on this earth.
  We will see soon enough how this one is spinned, it is sketchy at the moment which indicates to me it is a FF, a set up.
Shipgeek hit on a one liner-I SMELL  A RAT.
  A simple op. Pay a Mil officer a few hundred grand, Caymen Islands Ac., pass the geek a few K's of c-4 w/ timer. He is unquestionabley in authroity, not checked, and does his thing, plants em, and is at home watching the show on his telly, easy money..... Small scale shiiit, no small scale effect.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 06:38:32 pm »
Question, this being the a naval base, with ultra security,  protection, professionals, tell me that no one of these insurgents was no caught, please tell me, not one lived or was wounded and captured, or did they all simply disapear, simply put there eis no one to question.... It truly disqusts me to be forced to read that every attack  was done by islamist militants or the big AL Q,., every incident has been their  reponsibility for these insugencys. They have taken responsibility for it, says who-prove it. Get real, or keep feeding the public sandwiches-no bread. They take resposibility, I am so tired of this hypocracy, show us the proof, the real deal not the hollywood shuffle.
   Just words folks, how about some PROOF, guess what we won't get it. Why not expose it the world what theseso called militants have to say, the proof Islamic militants pulled this off, show us.

Militants storm Pakistani navy base
 .. Play Video AP  – Raw Video: Militants hit Pakistani military base
. Slideshow:Pakistan .
 Play Video Pakistan Video:Suicide Bomber Hits US Embassy Car in Peshawar AP .
 Play Video Pakistan Video:Taliban car bomb targets US convoy in Pakistan AFP .
 AP – Pakistani rangers and rescue workers gather at the main gate of a naval aviation base following an attack …
 By ADIL JAWAD, Associated Press Adil Jawad, Associated Press – 47 mins ago
KARACHI, Pakistan – Islamist militants stormed a naval base in the Pakistani city of Karachi late Sunday, destroying a U.S.-supplied surveillance aircraft, firing rockets and battling commandos sent to subdue them in one of the most brazen attacks in years, officials said.
At least four navy personnel were killed and nine wounded in fighting at the Naval Station Mehran that was going on more than four hours after the strike began, said navy spokesman Irfan ul Haq. He did not know how many militants had been killed or wounded.
Between 10 and 15 attackers entered the high-security facility before splitting up into smaller groups, setting off explosions and hiding in the sprawling facility, he said.
"We are receiving fire from different directions," said another spokesman, Salman Ali.
The coordinated strike rocked the country's largest city just under three weeks after the death of Osama bin Laden in an American raid on the northwestern garrison city of Abbottabad, an event al-Qaida allied extremists here have vowed to avenge.

The unilateral American raid triggered a strong backlash against Washington, which is trying to support Pakistan in its fight against militants, as well as rare domestic criticism against the armed forces for failing to detect or prevent the operation.
The fact that militants were able to enter one of the country's largest military bases is another embarrassing blow to the army and will raise questions over whether the attackers had inside information. That they targeted a U.S. supplied aircraft draws attention to American aid to the military, something generals here do not talk about, fearing criticism from the county's fiercely anti-American population.

After heavy American prodding, security forces launched several operations against militants in their heartland close to the border with Afghanistan over the last three years. The extremists have struck back against police and army targets around the country.

No group claimed responsibility for the attack. But the Pakistani Taliban, an al-Qaida allied network which has previously launched attacks in Karachi, has pledged to retaliate for the death of bin Laden, and has claimed responsibility for several bloody attacks since then.

Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani condemned the attack, saying such a "cowardly act of terror could not deter the commitment of the government and people of Pakistan to fight terrorism."

Sunday's raid appeared to be the most serious against the military since October 2009, when militants attacked the army headquarters close to the capital, Islamabad. They held dozens hostage in a 22-hour standoff that left 23 people dead, including nine militants.

The raid began with at least three loud explosions, which were heard by people who live around the naval air station. It was unclear what caused the explosions, but they set off raging fires that could be seen from far in the distance.

An Associated Press reporting team outside the base heard at least six other explosions and sporadic gunfire.

Authorities sent in several dozen navy and police commandos to battle the attackers, who responded with gunfire and grenades, said Salman Ali. At least one airplane in a hangar — a P-3C Orion, a maritime surveillance aircraft that was recently given to Pakistan by the U.S. — was destroyed, he said.

The United States handed over two Orions to the Pakistani navy at a ceremony at the base in June 2010 attended by 250 Pakistani and American officials, according to the website of the U.S. Central Command. It said by late 2012, Pakistan would have eight of the planes.

At least one media report said a team of American technicians were working on the aircraft at the time of the strike, but U.S. Embassy spokesman Alberto Rodriguez said no Americans were on the base. Ali also stated there was no foreigners inside the base.

Karachi has not been spared the violence sweeping the country, despite being in the south far from the northwest where militancy is at its strongest. In April, militants bombed three buses taking navy employees to work, killing at least nine people.

The Pakistani Taliban and other militant groups have little direct public support, but the army and the government have struggled to convince the people of the need for armed operations against them. The militants' identification with Islam, strong anti-American rhetoric and support for insurgents in Afghanistan resonates with some in the country. source:yahoo.com Afghanist provided 7% or our heorin before the war, they now produce 60%, go figure.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 06:39:36 pm »
Thank God Pakistan doesn't have any nuclear weapons that the militants might get their hands on...

::)

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 07:41:25 pm »
Thank God Pakistan doesn't have any nuclear weapons that the militants might get their hands on...
I have  heard the Pkys do have nuke capabiltiy, that asside,my anger is based on the fact not one of the militants has been questioned, or if so we don't hear about it. Why not.
Oswald wasn't questioned simply killed by a mafia shitbird, Sirhan was never allowed public, the ballsack bomber is in cognito,WMD' are forgotten,  end this rant, what proof do the people have that each time a disaster hit, it was the Big Sl Q. Who says so, is it an email a fromal presss coverage, a telephone call, what?. Will we truly know??  AlQ. Afhgans, sure, ok, before the war Afhgan suplied 7% of the heroin, since our grand invavion its now 60%. Go figure. The reality-Who is the boogey man..
  Any greedy perverted power mongers could arrage a sabotage and lay blame on another, its easy infact in many cases SOP... This scon is old time, historic, even our old time ranchers waked out their settlers homesteaders and then stuck in arrows and scaleped them, making itappear to the indians,Hilter played this bigtime, so tell me bro, how can i beleive their official reports, their MSM shitbirds.
  I question this entire show..I reget in a way beind cynical, it just long ago I limited access into theinside show, its not pretty, its raw evil..

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Raw Video: Militants Hit Pakistani Military Base May 22, 2011 - AP Vid
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 08:09:46 pm »
Raw Video: Militants Hit Pakistani Military Base http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWb2eEF6U

Militants attacked a naval aviation base in Karachi, Pakistan Sunday, security officials said.

At least two people were injured and one airplane was destroyed, a navy spokesman said. But the total number of casualties was unclear.

(May 22)
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
check your news again.

Two P-3C Orion, a maritime surveillance aircraft, were targeted and destroyed in the attack, Haq said. The U.S. handed over the aircraft to the Pakistan navy in April 2010 and said it will give a total of eight by 2012, according to the U.S. Central Command website.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-22/explosions-firefights-erupt-at-pakistani-naval-aviation-base-under-attack.html

P-3C Orion
http://www.history.navy.mil/planes/p3.htm

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 09:20:39 pm »
I have  heard the Pkys do have nuke capabiltiy, that asside,my anger is based on the fact not one of the militants has been questioned, or if so we don't hear about it. Why not.
Oswald wasn't questioned simply killed by a mafia shitbird, Sirhan was never allowed public, the ballsack bomber is in cognito,WMD' are forgotten,  end this rant, what proof do the people have that each time a disaster hit, it was the Big Sl Q. Who says so, is it an email a fromal presss coverage, a telephone call, what?. Will we truly know??  AlQ. Afhgans, sure, ok, before the war Afhgan suplied 7% of the heroin, since our grand invavion its now 60%. Go figure. The reality-Who is the boogey man..
  Any greedy perverted power mongers could arrage a sabotage and lay blame on another, its easy infact in many cases SOP... This scon is old time, historic, even our old time ranchers waked out their settlers homesteaders and then stuck in arrows and scaleped them, making itappear to the indians,Hilter played this bigtime, so tell me bro, how can i beleive their official reports, their MSM shitbirds.
  I question this entire show..I reget in a way beind cynical, it just long ago I limited access into theinside show, its not pretty, its raw evil..

Yeah they do have nukes.  I was being sarcastic.  See the rolling eyes?

;D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Pakistani naval base under attack - Vid
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 11:18:09 pm »
Pakistani naval base under attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us7_hJofur4

AL CIAda in full swing.

WOIII comin to ya soon. Paki nukes will be set of by the CIA.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Pakistani naval base under attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us7_hJofur4

AL CIAda in full swing.

WOIII comin to ya soon. Paki nukes will be set of by the CIA.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 11:40:21 pm »

The new START treaty that Kissinger rushed everyone to approve recently must have some very creative language in it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline masterofsuspense

I find it very hard to believe that THE Taliban could act out this sort of mission in what I assume is pretty much carried out with military precision, if Al Jazeera report is to be believed, I'm smelling the US, Britain and India backed faux Taliban that Webster Tarpley said is covertly operating in Pakistan.
Surrender out of fear, or fight to the end and inspire others, the choice is yours.

charrington

At least four people are reported to have been killed in an ongoing attack by armed men on a military base in the Pakistani city of Karachi.

Some of the attackers are still inside the base and commandos and marines are continuing to battle them several hours after the assault began, Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder said on Monday.

At least a dozen men attacked the Mehran base, a key naval aviation facility, late on Sunday. Two maritime patrol aircraft were destroyed and at least nine people were also wounded in the assault.

"The navy was in a high state of alert," our correspondent said, adding that "the attack raises a lot of questions as to how such a large number of people, so well armed, could have actually gotten into the base".

Rehman Malik, Pakistan's interior minister, said the "terrorists" sneaked into the base from three points adjacent to residential areas in the city of 16 million people, whose port is a vital hub for NATO supplies bound for Afghanistan.

"A building in the premises is still under their occupation from where they are exchanging fire with our soldiers," Malik said on Monday.

"It is not just an attack on navy establishment, it is an attack on Pakistan," Malik added, warning that those who sympathise with the Taliban and al-Qaeda should instead "join hands with us to save our country".

Talat Hussain, a senior Pakistani journalist, told Pakistan's Dawn News that "We need to realise that this is not just an incident. The reality is that Pakistan is under attack, it is not just a security breach."

Ongoing operation

A spokesman for the Pakistani Taliban said that the team of militants they sent into Karachi's PNS Mehran naval base on Sunday night had enough supplies to survive a three-day siege.

"They have enough ammunition and food and they can fight and survive for three days," Ehsanullah Ehsan, a Taliban spokesman, told Reuters news agency.

Speaking to al Jazeera, Fazal Qureshi, chief editor at the Pakistan Press International news agency in Karachi said: "This operation is probably one of the longest operations which we have seen in Pakistan. But now in the last one hour or so we have been told that it will end shortly, it is probably in its final stages."

"These people are confined in one particular room, the commandos are advancing so whatever they have they will not be able to use the supplies." Qureshi added.

"They have surrounded and confined the terrorists in one building, some four or five of the terrorists have been already killed."

Taliban claim

Intelligence officials said that between 15 and 20 attackers were inside the base, and had attacked three hangars housing aircraft.

A military spokesman said two Pakistan Navy staff were killed in the attack.

"One of our officers and one Navy personnel have been martyred," Commodore Irfan ul Haq, a spokesman for the Pakistan Navy, told the AFP news agency. Five explosions were heard at the base ahead of the attack, according to Pakistani Express TV.

Yusuf Raza Gilani, Pakistan's prime minister, condemned the attack.

"Such a cowardly act of terror could not deter the commitment of the government and people of Pakistan to fight terrorism," Gilani said in statement.

Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack and threatened further attacks.

"It was the revenge of martyrdom of Osama bin Laden. It was the proof that we are still united and powerful," Ehsan of Taliban told agencies by telephone from an undisclosed location on Monday.

"We had already warned after Osama's martyrdom that ...

Continued...

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Raw Video: Militants Hit Pakistani Military Base
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 01:01:27 am »
Uploaded by AssociatedPress on May 22, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWb2eEF6U

Militants attacked a naval aviation base in Karachi, Pakistan Sunday, security officials said. At least two people were injured and one airplane was destroyed, a navy spokesman said. But the total number of casualties was unclear. (May 22)

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/asia/la-fg-pakistan-attack-20110523,0,1920099.story

Reporting from Islamabad, Pakistan—
Militants late Sunday stormed a naval base in Pakistan's largest city, Karachi, triggering a battle with government commandos that stretched into Monday morning in what was believed to be a revenge attack for the killing of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Initial reports suggested between 10 and 15 militants were inside the base, though by early Monday authorities were reporting that perhaps as many as 20 to 25 terrorists had carried out the attack on the Mehran Naval Station in Karachi, the country's largest port.

As many as 100 Pakistani commandos had surrounded the militants, who were dressed in black and armed with AK-47 automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenade launchers and hand grenades, according to Pakistani television reports. Pakistani military helicopters hovered overhead.

The soldiers and commandos exchanged gunfire with the militants through the night. Witnesses heard at least 20 explosions at the base as the battle raged.

Speaking to reporters in Karachi, Interior Minister Rehman Malik condemned the assault.

"The Taliban and Al Qaeda have announced that they will attack Pakistani installations and of course the armed forces," Malik said. "They have done that. Pakistan is suffering, Pakistan is a victim, but we have the courage and resolve to fight."

That a team of militants was able to storm a major military installation is yet another source of embarrassment for the country's military leaders, who were already under fierce criticism from Pakistanis for allowing U.S. military helicopters to fly deep into Pakistan to carry out the raid that killed Bin Laden.

The attack may also raise new concerns in the West about the Pakistani military's ability to secure its nuclear arsenal from Islamic militants.

Government officials said two U.S.-supplied surveillance aircraft, P-3C Orions, kept in a hangar at the base had been destroyed in the fighting.

As of early Monday, five militants and four Pakistani navy commandos and one Pakistani ranger had been killed, authorities said.

The brazen, commando-style attack was the country's worst since militants stormed the army headquarters in the garrison city of Rawalpindi and took hostages in 2009, setting off a 22-hour standoff that left 23 dead, including nine militants. It comes three weeks after a team of U.S. commandos slipped into the military city of Abbottabad, near the capital, and killed Bin Laden.

The Pakistani Taliban had vowed to avenge the Al Qaeda leader's killing with attacks on both Pakistanis and Americans. Their first major retaliatory strike came May 13, when twin suicide bomb blasts killed at least 80 paramilitary recruits in the northwestern town of Shabqadar.

On Friday, a car bombing targeted two U.S. Consulate vehicles in the northwestern city of Peshawar, killing a Pakistani bystander and slightly injuring Americans inside the cars.

[email protected]

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=421_1306133371

Gun battle rages on at Pakistan naval base Karachi.
 Part of channel(s): Afghanistan (current event)

Islamabad, Pakistan -- A gun battle between security forces and Taliban militants raged on Monday morning inside a naval base in Pakistan -- more than 10 hours after attackers with guns and grenades stormed the compound in the coastal city of Karachi.
At least four naval officials were killed and seven others wounded in the fighting on the grounds of the Mehran base, said Pakistani navy spokesman More..Irfan Ul Haq.
He did not have the number of militants who died or were injured.
The Pakistani Taliban said the attack at the naval air station was to avenge the killing of innocent civilians. The group's spokesman, Ihsan Ullah, told CNN on Monday that Pakistani security forces are carrying out the killings on the instruction of the United States in the name of a "war on terror."
About 10 to 15 militants attacked the base about 11 p.m. Sunday. Two witnesses -- Amjad Bashir and Talha Hashmi -- reported at least 10 explosions in the subsequent hours.
Each blast was typically followed by a sustained exchange of gunfire, Hashmi said.
He said that several of the explosions -- thought to be the result of at least one military aircraft and a fuel tank catching fire and releasing plumes of smoke -- were particularly large.
The damaged plane is a P-3C Orion, according to Haq. Supplied by the U.S. government, the P-3C Orion is a "four-engine, turbo-prop, anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft," according to the U.S. Navy's website.
The nation's military personnel responded with what Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik called a "major operation" at the base, which is about 10 kilometers (6 miles) from Karachi's main airport.
According to the Pakistani navy's website, the Mehran base "is efficiently supporting day and night operational activities of all (naval aviation) squadrons." A host of courses are also offered on its grounds, from helicopter and air navigation instruction to sea survival.
The Pakistani Taliban represents a confederation of Taliban groups in northwestern Pakistan, where they are based. The group, which is headquartered in Quetta, is different from the Afghan Taliban, which has been focused on re-establishing the Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan. Both groups swear allegiance to Taliban leader Mullah Omar and have close ties to al Qaeda.
Karachi, which is considered the main commercial hub of Pakistan, has seen a drastic increase in political, ethnic and religious violence in recent months.
Just over three weeks ago, three people were killed and at least 20 others were injured when a hand grenade exploded at a gambling club in the southern Pakistani city.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 08:47:57 am »
The new START treaty that Kissinger rushed everyone to approve recently must have some very creative language in it.
  Hi Dig.            Henry refuses to die, what are these freaks taking, does raw evil assist  in      ones   longevity.
                                Just his name causes my hair to stand on end, not fear,sheer  hatred, I admit to that. I can't see this being the beggining of nukes, but I can speculate and see affiliations created by this act, handshakes with the powers after a summit meeting. The grand ol show, we will pay in more was than one.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Pakistan Commandos Remove Taliban Guerrillas From Karachi Naval Air Base
Bloomberg
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-22/explosions-firefights-erupt-at-pakistani-naval-aviation-base-under-attack.html
By Khurrum Anis and Farhan Sharif - May 23, 2011

Pakistani commandos ended a Taliban siege of a navy base in the country’s largest city after a 16- hour battle that the militants said was in part to avenge the killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

“This attack shows that the Taliban have sympathizers and insiders in the security establishment,” said Talat Masood, a retired army lieutenant general and security analyst in Islamabad. “This also shows that they have become more powerful and sophisticated in their planning and attacks.”

Measure that against:

Blackwater/Xe conducting attacks within Pakistani soil and blaming Pakistan Taliban
http://pakistanthinktank.org/component/k2/item/849-blackwater/xe-conducting-attacks-within-pakistani-soil-and-blaming-pakistan-taliban?tmpl=component&print=1

... where US CIA and Blackwater are both perpetrating as "Taliban" and hiring young radicals into a "Taliban".

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

The FK Taliban, or Al Q, if there was no money-power involved this FK world would be at peace.
The lables, names of our enemys are etched into the minds of the citizens, every minute of the day, the aining of peons is in full swing, not unlike Pavlovsdog and his bell ringing, the one difference is FEAR is the bell.
  Al Q, come on, if we eradicated Al Q in the entirety they would come up with a different boogey man.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
The FK Taliban, or Al Q, if there was no money-power involved this FK world would be at peace.
The lables, names of our enemys are etched into the minds of the citizens, every minute of the day, the aining of peons is in full swing, not unlike Pavlovsdog and his bell ringing, the one difference is FEAR is the bell.
  Al Q, come on, if we eradicated Al Q in the entirety they would come up with a different boogey man.

Too true, like an extended and poorly written version of Lord of the Flies, there will always be something outside the tribe with which hysterical leaders will try to frighten the feckless into group-think'ed violence.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 09:36:29 am »

...At least one airplane in a hangar — a P-3C Orion, a maritime surveillance aircraft that was recently given to Pakistan by the U.S. — was destroyed, he said.

The United States handed over two Orions to the Pakistani navy at a ceremony at the base in June 2010 attended by 250 Pakistani and American officials, according to the website of the U.S. Central Command. It said by late 2012, Pakistan would have eight of the planes.

At least one media report said a team of American technicians were working on the aircraft at the time of the strike, but U.S. Embassy spokesman Alberto Rodriguez said no Americans were on the base. Ali also stated there was no foreigners inside the base.

Possibilities...
1. US changed their mind and decided to take back the plane by destroying it...
2. India is pissed about surveillance plane, so they're taking it out...
Thank God for Al Qaeda/Taliban, on whom all sorts of agenda items can be blamed.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40