Author Topic: McCain's approval 2nd lowest among U.S. senators  (Read 845 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
McCain's approval 2nd lowest among U.S. senators
« on: May 07, 2011, 05:28:33 pm »
http://www.kold.com/story/14590632/mccains-approval-2nd-lowest-among-us-senators

Posted: May 06, 2011 7:27 PM CDT
Updated: May 06, 2011 7:27 PM CDT
By Michael Truelsen, producer - emailJohn McCain has the second-lowest approval rating among U.S. senators, according to a new poll.

About one-third of Arizona's registered voters approve of McCain's job performance - 34 percent compared with 53 percent who disapprove of the job he's doing - according to a new poll by Public Policy Polling.

That's a drop from 40 percent approval in January.

Only Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) scored lower among sitting senators, 29 percent to 58 percent.

Sen. Jon Kyl - 42 to 46 - didn't fare much better, but voters think Gov. Jan Brewer is doing a good job by a 46 to 45 percent margin.

In other numbers, 60 percent think the state should not have an official gun; 51 percent disagree with cutting off federal funding for Planned Parenthood; and 49 percent have a favorable opinion of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

The poll was conducted April 28 - May 1 among 623 registered voters. It has a margin of error of 3.9 percent.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: McCain's approval 2nd lowest among U.S. senators
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:56:07 pm »
 :o  Imagine my shock at this news!

McCain is a traitor to his countrymen.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: McCain's approval 2nd lowest among U.S. senators
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 08:56:20 pm »
Our "choice" in 2008:  Owebama or McC(ins)ain.

Turd Sandwich vs. Giant Douche.

Do you think the choice will be any better in 2012?  The Republicans will run another idiot, and Owebama will win re-election.  As designed.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson