Author Topic: **ALERT** Prepare for False Flag on US Soil in 90 Days OBL death the PRECURSOR  (Read 5347 times)

Offline barndoor77

Calling all patriots world wide to sound large alert that the NWO CRIMINALS will be capitalizing on Osama Bin Laden's death in order to stage fresh flag flag attacks in the US within 90 days.

Military operations again Iran are reaching a zenith of favorability - Syria is destabalized, Egypt is healing from its fresh revolution, and thus Iran has few military allies that they can rely on in the immediate future.

This would require the usual pretext.

Chicago is strongly suspected of being the target - a small nuclear device will be detonated near the Sears tower - several functions are accomplished in the doing of this.

Comdex is destroyed (destroying gold and silver trading)...
Chicago is 'sacrificied.
US Stock Markets / World Markets Collapse.
World Emergency is declared and world trading is temporarily halted.
Martial law is declared and used as a instrument to remove political dissidents 'truthers'
Barrack Obama tells the public that Iran is the culprit (Al-Quieda in Iran did it because of Bin Laden's Death).
WWIII is initiated.

NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE.  REMEMBER THE FULL NUCLEAR EXCHANGE IS PLANNED WHEN THE PEACE DEAL IS SIGNED - this is 3.5 years from the commencement of the start of WWIII (which has not happened yet). WWIII is planned to be a controlled war - it spirals all out of control from the interests of the Elite.

Remember there will be a full nuclear exchange at this time, that is the real time to be hidden out, as everything west of the San Andreas fault line goes into the ocean just prior to the Russian nuclear strike on America.

Offline Overcast

Yeah, the only thing said more on the news than 'Usama captured' - was to 'prepare for retaliation'.

But whatever. I have ZERO faith in Humanity anymore. We'll end up destroying this planet or at least the bulk of life on it. Greed and power lust is too strong in too many that have hoarded resources. They will blow their family fortunes on trying to 'rule the world' and it will come crashing down - like anything else that's ever been attempted like this.

Isn't it obvious? In any state in any period of history - the more oppressive government gets; the worse things get.

They will have no real power in spite of their massive fortune, because they will live in abject fear. Along with everyone else.

They might conceptually 'rule' many things, but they will never be able to govern the fear that controls them. Fear will rule them, just like it did all men of 'power' in ages past.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline shipgeek

Unlike you guys, I don't buy into their fear mongering.

It would give them too much credit.

No. Not me.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline Overcast

Unlike you guys, I don't buy into their fear mongering.

It would give them too much credit.

No. Not me.

I'm not too overly concerned, I figure it's just the way it's going to happen. But again - I have no faith in humanity.

But to be honest, I'm glad I don't anymore. That was the worst failing of a concept I ever had..
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Valerius

Fox just showed man on the street interviews of people saying "our government is doing a fantastic job right now."
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Overcast

Fox just showed man on the street interviews of people saying "our government is doing a fantastic job right now."

So - as far as they are concerned - mission accomplished.

Obama's popularity should rise, as well as his poll numbers. Wouldn't surprise me to even hear some hard-core right wingers saying that 'he isn't so bad'... soon enough.

I'm sure Hannity will, you can always count on him to be out in the front of the spin machine. In spite of the fact that his story, morals, and opinions change, but hopefully people won't remember. Too bad for them that my memory is very good, even though it's impossible to find the information on the web sometimes after it gets 'scrubbed'.

Offline Valerius

The phony opposition will probably pick some petty, silly thing to repeatedly bash him with as further inoculation from any incredulity.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline dkwannabe

• Patriot Panda's Xanga

"Free societies are not meant to be safe, they are meant to be free. Quit being a victim and learn to defend yourself."

Offline Valerius

More streams on the other channels:

We're brought together on both aisles...

Compound was near the pakistan "west point..."

This was made possible by Gitmo interrogations...

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Fear mongering is what's on the television. There are things we can do to prepare.

Offline Ray_the_Cyst

NO KIDDING!!!

I have been reading the comments from the OBL related articles on the MSM networks, and they are DISGUSTING!!!:

Obama got osama!
Four more years!
USA!
Show some patriotism cons.

Is there any doubt left that we are witnessing one of the greatest president’s on U.S. history? It’s time to update, review and recognize the amazing job he’s done with so many crucial issues.

1. Saved us from another great depression.
2. Passed equal pay for women.
3. Expanded eligibility for State Children's Health Insurance Fund (SCHIP)
4. Passed new benefits package for veterans.
5. Passed new credit card bill of rights.
6. Expanded loan programs for small businesses.
7. Ending war in Iraq.
8. Sent two additional brigades to Afghanistan to actually win the war.
9. Made greater investment in advanced military air technology.
10. Made U.S. military aid to Pakistan conditional on anti-terror efforts--obviously it worked.
11. Created a real National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
12. Appointed White House Coordinator for Nuclear Security.
13. Granted Americans rights to visit family and send money to Cuba.
14. Released presidential records.
15. Provided affordable, high-quality child-care.
16. Rescued the American hostages from the pirates.
17. Rebuilding schools in NOrleans
18. Passed the new Start treaty.
19. Invested in new alternative energy sources
20. Major investment in high speed rail.
21. Saved GM and Chrysler.
22. Saved the banks.
23. Created 14 straight months of private sector jobs growth.
24. Brought the stock market back from 6500, to 12,800.
25. Passed financial reform.
26. Passed healthcare reform--even though there is no Public Option.
27. Appointed first Hispanic Judge
28. Repealed DADT
29. Stopped the oil leak and got 20 billion from BP
30. Passed bill to save our teachers
31. Competently managing the Middle-East crisis
32. Masterful response to Alabama tornado crisis.
33. Spectacular performance at Tucson ceremony.
34. Great job managing the destruction of Paul Ryan’s plan.

And now, this commander-in-chief destroyed OBL in a very deep and personal way. He didn’t declare war on the nation of Pakistan—but quietly used diplomacy by day and the lethal strong arm of military might by night.

Wow!!!
This is a great, great president.
Say it with me cons.
Obama got osama!
Obama got osama!
Omama got osama!
Four!
More!
Years!

"Fellow citizens, we'll meet violence with patient justice, assured of the rightness of our cause and confident of the victories to come."
George W. Bush - September 21, 2001
God Bless the U.S. Military!
Black hawk down? It was in Pakistan.....an ally we give a billion in aid to every year.....
They were in danger of having to call the auto club.....
Obama was losing me but this is a game changer! I'm sure the anti Obama crowd is having a hard time with this but as Americans they should be thrilled. The president just did a very presidential thing and even rightwing birthers have to admit it.
...take off the partisan blinders, Americans aren't concerned with which political party gets "credit."

This is a great victory for the United States of America, as well as the rest of the world.
Try to show a tiny sliver of patriotism today cons.
Give the hate of our President a rest today.

All found here: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54093.html

I am disgusted by ignorant slaves!!!

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Great Post!!!!

Keep in mind the Pentagon has thousands of intel propaganda bloggers and callers to talk shows to stir up the bee hive.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline AzNsQuAd27

I was actually thinking the same thing, i can feel them brewing up a false flag attack.  They are going to use the FF attack to go after Syria and Yamen, and to continue there police state, its been a really long time since they FF'ed us. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

The 'social media' comments are just as fake as that
photoshop mashup ... government psyop.

WE ARE BEING SMART MOBBED!
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline barndoor77

Warn everybody, and keep warning - CNBC is reporting that Israeli Jets are preparing to strike Iran (False Flag immediately?)

Offline Flur

Why do you say specifically within 90 days?
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline NMTO

• All Will Stand
Backup forum...

http://forum.nmto.org/

My main site:

http://nmto.org

The local media is talking about homeland grown extremists in my area...

http://www.9and10news.com/Category/Story/?id=289727&cID=1